God is Always in Control

God didn't set up a massacre. He allowed it. This nation has turned its back on God. Why blame God for the consequences of this nation's rebellion? God didn't cause 9/11. That was the act of Islamic terrorists who like you had a free will and chose to reject God's offer of salvation through His Son Jesus Christ. They are hell now. It's His grace and mercy that many are still breathing today. How many times has God saved your life and you called it a case of good luck? God is merciful to whom he chooses to be merciful to. Be grateful. Someone must be praying for you.

But God controls everything. So, he allowed it to happen, but then made the people who carried it out.

So if people turn their back on God, God fucks them over big time? Why would God create creatures that would turn their back on him?

Muslims accept Jesus, he's in the Koran.

God also kills 75% of babies before they're even noticed. What a guy.
The only Muslims I know that have accepted Jesus Christ are no longer Muslims. Jesus is God. When a person believes on the Lord Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior they realize that the teachings of Islam are not true and they turn away from what is not true to follow what is true. Jesus Christ is the way, the truth and the life. No man comes to the Father except through the Son. Islam teaches that God does not have a son. With that, how could any Muslim accept Jesus Christ for who He is without leaving Islam? It is not possible.

That's probably down to your usage of the word "accept". I accept Jesus, just like I accept King Arthur. Important fictional characters.

But Jesus is in the Koran.

So, some people change for Islam to Christianity and others go the other way, doesn't really matter.

You used the word "true", how do you know? The answer is you don't. The truth is you want to believe. Which is your problem, not mine.
The Christ in the Koran is a false Christ. There are many.

It is written:
For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect. Behold, I have told you before.
Matthew 24:24-25

And how do you KNOW that you aren't just running around after a false Christ? What, because someone told you? Bahhhhh.
Because after I willed to do God's will, God revealed to me that the Doctrine of Jesus Christ is of God and not of any man. Jesus said this:

If any man will do his will, he shall know of the doctrine, whether it be of God, or whether I speak of myself.
John 7:17

Essentially God is pro-cheating....
God has given every human being a free will. What you do with yours shall determine where you spend eternity.

So, let's get this straight.

God is always in control, but God gives humans free will, which means God isn't in control.

Also some guy goes to the airport to fly on a doomed plane, and it's all about free will, but then God stops free will by doing something to stop one person getting on that plane.

You're into contradictions huh?

It is written:

12 Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God.

13 Which things also we speak, not in the words which man's wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Ghost teacheth; comparing spiritual things with spiritual.

14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

1 Corinthians 2:12-14 King James Version (KJV)

Well, it's nice to know that you can read. But it's also written that you should never believe everything you see written.
It is written:

For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.
Hebrews 4:12

Your quarrel is not with me but rather with the Written Word of God.

You're the one posting the Bible, not the Bible, not God, not the Word, etc.... you. You have an argument, you're trying to make it, and you're backing it up with a book written by men, for men, so that they can ignore the reality. But whatever floats your boat dude. I can see you're not open to debate, so it's just me fucking around with you, and you coming back with nonsense quotes from some book of fiction written a long time ago and edited many times since then.... good luck to you, if it keeps you happy, keeps you being good to other people (like gay people), then I couldn't give a damn. Just isn't my thing believing make belief.

God has given every human being a free will. What you do with yours shall determine where you spend eternity.

God is always in control, but God gives humans free will, which means God isn't in control.

Also some guy goes to the airport to fly on a doomed plane, and it's all about free will, but then God stops free will by doing something to stop one person getting on that plane.

It is written:

12 Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God.

13 Which things also we speak, not in the words which man's wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Ghost teacheth; comparing spiritual things with spiritual.

14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

Well, it's nice to know that you can read. But it's also written that you should never believe everything you see written.
It is written:

For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.

You're the one posting the Bible, not the Bible, not God, not the Word, etc.... you. You have an argument, you're trying to make it, and you're backing it up with a book written by men, for men, so that they can ignore the reality. But whatever floats your boat dude. I can see you're not open to debate, so it's just me fucking around with you, and you coming back with nonsense quotes from some book of fiction written a long time ago and edited many times since then.... good luck to you, if it keeps you happy, keeps you being good to other people (like gay people), then I couldn't give a damn. Just isn't my thing believing make belief.

Jesus Christ is the Word.
It is written:
12 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:

13 Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.

14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

15 John bare witness of him, and cried, saying, This was he of whom I spake, He that cometh after me is preferred before me: for he was before me.
John 1:12-15

John was born before Jesus was born so how could John say He that cometh after me is preferred before me: for he was before me. I will tell you how.

It is written:
1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

2 The same was in the beginning with God.

3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

4 In him was life; and the life was the light of men.

5 And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.
1 John 1:1-5

Buy a KJV Holy Bible and read it. You've been listening to the wrong people. I thought you were Jewish!

King James was Jewish?!

Who knew?!

Cal-Seething-April-9-Rabbi.jpg
Is the Tanakh Jewish? Were the prophets Jewish? Was Jesus Jewish? Is the KJV Holy Bible a Jewish Book? There is your answer. My question is, Why do you not know your own Holy Book? Why do you and others choose to believe the Talmud which is not Holy Scripture and contradicts the Written Word of God? Put the Talmud down and start reading the Scriptures. You are lost because you have chosen to believe men over the written Word of God. Believe God and stop putting your trust in mere men who have proven time and again how fallible they are.

It is written:
The words of the Lord are pure words: as silver tried in a furnace of earth, purified seven times.
Thou shalt keep them, O Lord, thou shalt preserve them from this generation for ever.
Psalm 12: 6,7

Last edited:
It is written:
7 The law of the Lord is perfect, converting the soul: the testimony of the Lord is sure, making wise the simple.

8 The statutes of the Lord are right, rejoicing the heart: the commandment of the Lord is pure, enlightening the eyes.

9 The fear of the Lord is clean, enduring for ever: the judgments of the Lord are true and righteous altogether.

10 More to be desired are they than gold, yea, than much fine gold: sweeter also than honey and the honeycomb.

11 Moreover by them is thy servant warned: and in keeping of them there is great reward.

12 Who can understand his errors? cleanse thou me from secret faults.

13 Keep back thy servant also from presumptuous sins; let them not have dominion over me: then shall I be upright, and I shall be innocent from the great transgression.

14 Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O Lord, my strength, and my redeemer.

Psalm 19:7-14

King James Version (KJV)

Buy a KJV Holy Bible and read it. You've been listening to the wrong people. I thought you were Jewish!

King James was Jewish?!

Who knew?!

Is the Tanakh Jewish? Were the prophets Jewish? Was Jesus Jewish? Is the KJV Holy Bible a Jewish Book? There is your answer. My question is, Why do you not know your own Holy Book? Why do you and others choose to believe the Talmud which is not Holy Scripture and contradicts the Written Word of God? Put the Talmud down and start reading the Scriptures. You are lost because you have chosen to believe men over the written Word of God. Believe God and stop putting your trust in mere men who have proven time and again how fallible they are.

It is written:
The words of the Lord are pure words: as silver tried in a furnace of earth, purified seven times.
Thou shalt keep them, O Lord, thou shalt preserve them from this generation for ever.

You're so adorable when you pretend to know what you're talking about.

It's like watching a toddler explain where babies come from.

King James was Jewish?!

Who knew?!

It is written:

It is written:
And said, Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and become as little children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven.
Matthew 18:3

Go where God sends you and do what He has sent you to do.

Streams in the Desert - June 21

Now after some days, when he returned to Capernaum, the news spread that he was at home.
Mark 2:1

The polyps which construct the coral reefs, work away under water, never dreaming that they are building the foundation of a new island on which, by-and-by, plants and animals will live and children of God be born and fitted for eternal glory as joint-heirs of Christ.

If your place in God’s ranks is a hidden and secluded one, beloved, do not murmur, do not complain, do not seek to get out of God’s will, if He has placed you there; for without the polyps, the coral reefs would never be built, and God needs some who are willing to be spiritual polyps, and work away out of sight of men, but sustained by the Holy Ghost and in full view of Heaven.

The day will come when Jesus will give the rewards, and He makes no mistakes, although some people may wonder how you came to merit such a reward, as they had never heard of you before.
—Selected

Just where you stand in the conflict,
There is your place.
Just where you think you are useless,
Hide not your face.
God placed you there for a purpose,
Whate’er it be;
Think He has chosen you for it;
Work loyally.
Gird on your armor! Be faithful
At toil or rest!
Whate’er it be, never doubting
God’s way is best.
Out in the fight or on picket,
Stand firm and true;
This is the work which your Master
Gives you to do.

—Selected

The inspiring mountain top, the helpful fellowship of “just men,” and betake ourselves to our dim homely Emmaus, or to our dread public Colossae, or even to our far Macedonia in the mission field, quietly confident that just where He has placed us, in the usual round of life, He ordains that the borderland may be possessed, the victory won.
—Northcote Deck

King James was Jewish?!

Who knew?!

It is written:

It is written:
And said, Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and become as little children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven.
quoting the goyim bible?

King James was Jewish?!

Who knew?!

It is written:

It is written:
quoting the goyim bible?
Hebrew and according to Scripture I am inwardly a Jew.
It is written:
28 For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly; neither is that circumcision, which is outward in the flesh:

29 But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God.
Romans 2:28-29 King James Version (KJV)

King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain

Would you say that about someone's father here? Even my father? You're cursing my heavenly father!

If you told me that your father killed thousands of people, but saved one guy, I'd say he's open to at least a little chastisement.
Buy a KJV Holy Bible and read it. You've been listening to the wrong people. I thought you were Jewish! You don't know your own Book?
oy vey goyim
I am not a goyim.

Would you say that about someone's father here? Even my father? You're cursing my heavenly father!

If you told me that your father killed thousands of people, but saved one guy, I'd say he's open to at least a little chastisement.
Buy a KJV Holy Bible and read it. You've been listening to the wrong people. I thought you were Jewish! You don't know your own Book?
oy vey goyim
I am not a goyim.
yes you sure are

goy goyim:a term used by a Jew to refer to someone who is not Jewish.

Last edited:
King James was Jewish?!

Who knew?!

It is written:

It is written:
quoting the goyim bible?
It is written:
28 For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly; neither is that circumcision, which is outward in the flesh:

29 But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God.

King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain
Nope, you and the goyim can claim all they want ,unless your mother was Jewish or you converted by a rabbinical court you are a goy and have no standing as a Jew in the Jewish community the same as a Jew who identifies with the goyim god, thus dead to the Jewish people and community

Becoming Jewish: Converting according to Jewish Law

It is written:

It is written:
quoting the goyim bible?
It is written:

King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain
Nope, you and the goyim can claim all they want ,unless your mother was Jewish or you converted by a rabbinical court you are a goy and have no standing as a Jew in the Jewish community the same as a Jew who identifies with the goyim god, thus dead to the Jewish people and community

Becoming Jewish: Converting according to Jewish Law
Makes no difference. God says in His Word that I am a Jew inwardly which overrules man's rule books and beliefs. I am approved by God as a daughter of Abraham. How blessed am I? Greatly blessed! God hears my prayers, God answers my prayers, I love God above everything else in this life - husband, son, daughters, grandchildren, family members....... God knows He is number 1 in my life and I know that I am His child and highly favored by Him! He is so wonderful to me! There simply are no words to adequately describe His goodness! He makes me so happy! All I have to do is think about Him and joy and peace are mine! Oh how I wish everyone could experience the beauty of knowing Jesus Christ!

God is always in control. He sets the boundaries of the ocean and its shores, he divides the waters so that one does not mix with the other. Have a look!

Attachments

• upload_2017-6-21_20-4-6.png
    upload_2017-6-21_20-4-6.png
    22.2 KB · Views: 28

It is written:

It is written:

Jesus Christ is the Word.
It is written:
12 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:

13 Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.

14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

15 John bare witness of him, and cried, saying, This was he of whom I spake, He that cometh after me is preferred before me: for he was before me.
John 1:12-15

John was born before Jesus was born so how could John say He that cometh after me is preferred before me: for he was before me. I will tell you how.

It is written:
1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

2 The same was in the beginning with God.

3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

4 In him was life; and the life was the light of men.

5 And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.
1 John 1:1-5

Do you think this is somehow an argument? Seriously?

God is always in control. He sets the boundaries of the ocean and its shores, he divides the waters so that one does not mix with the other. Have a look!

That's complete rubbish, because they DO mix.
No they don't. Look at the photograph. Read the caption. They do not mix. There is a clear definitive line between the Gulf and the Mississippi River.

Forum List

Back