God is Jesus! Jesus is God!

That's always been a point of confusion for me ...

See, I thought that Jesus was the son of god but GISMYS says they're one and the same.

And, christ? Is that god or is that Jesus?

Then there's that ghost guy. Who the heck is he?

Betcha Gismys can't answer.

If Jesus was God the father and God the Holy Spirit, he would NOT have said this....
Matthew 12:31-32
V. 31. Wherefore I say unto you, All manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men; but the blasphemy against the Holy Ghost shall not be forgiven unto men. V. 32. And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of Man, it shall be forgiven him; but whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come.

Gismys just tries to pretend that he is God, like Jim Jones did.

God's messenger died on the cross.

What kind of "god" kills his own kid?

More to the point, why would people start a religion bases on infanticide and then pretend to care about fetuses?

Weird stuff.

Can you explain to me how the selfless sacrifice of a 33-34 year old man is infanticide?

Do you know what that word means?
Jesus died on the cross for my sins, so I am free to sin as much as I want now, because Jesus already paid the debt to his dad. That's so cool of him.

What kind of "god" kills his own kid?

More to the point, why would people start a religion bases on infanticide and then pretend to care about fetuses?

Weird stuff.

Can you explain to me how the selfless sacrifice of a 33-34 year old man is infanticide?

Do you know what that word means?
Jesus died on the cross for my sins, so I am free to sin as much as I want now, because Jesus already paid the debt to his dad. That's so cool of him.

That's great and all, but how does that answer either of my questions?

God is Jesus! Jesus is God! Almighty God is Father,Son ans Holyspirit = three but One just as man is three but one=body,soul and spirit = one man!!! THINK!!===God’s Son shines out with God’s glory, and all that God’s Son is and does marks him as God. He regulates the universe by the mighty power of his command. He is the one who died to cleanse us and clear our record of all sin, and then sat down in highest honor beside the great God of heaven.

4 Thus he became far greater than the angels, as proved by the fact that his name “Son of God,” which was passed on to him from his Father, is far greater than the names and titles of the angels. 5-6 For God never said to any angel, “You are my Son, and today I have given you the honor that goes with that name.” But God said it about Jesus. Another time he said, “I am his Father and he is my Son.” And still another time—when his firstborn Son came to earth—God said, “Let all the angels of God worship him.”

7 God speaks of his angels as messengers swift as the wind and as servants made of flaming fire; 8 but of his Son he says, “Your Kingdom, O God, will last forever and ever; its commands are always just and right. 9 You love right and hate wrong; so God, even your God, has poured out more gladness upon you than on anyone else.”

10 God also called him “Lord” when he said, “Lord, in the beginning you made the earth, and the heavens are the work of your hands. 11 They will disappear into nothingness, but you will remain forever. They will become worn out like old clothes, 12 and some day you will fold them up and replace them. But you yourself will never change, and your years will never end.”

13 And did God ever say to an angel, as he does to his Son, “Sit here beside me in honor until I crush all your enemies beneath your feet”?

14 No, for the angels are only spirit-messengers sent out to help and care for those who are to receive his salvation.
hebrews 1:3-14

GOD IS JESUS,JESUS IS GOD!!!===who is a liar? Anyone who says that Jesus is not the Christ.[f] Anyone who denies the Father and the Son is an antichrist. 23 Anyone who denies the Son doesn’t have the Father, either. But anyone who acknowledges the Son has the Father also.

24 So you must remain faithful to what you have been taught from the beginning. If you do, you will remain in fellowship with the Son and with the Father. 25 And in this fellowship we enjoy the eternal life he promised us.
1 JOHN 2:22-25

One of the main reasons Jesus came to the earth was to die on the cross and thus make atonement for the sins of all mankind. About seven hundred years before the birth of Jesus, Prophet Isaiah prophesied so many concerning Jesus including his sufferings and death on the cross.In one place he wrote. ”But He was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our iniquities; The chastisement for our peace was upon Him, And by His stripes we are healed."Isaiah;53:5 Jesus came as the Lamb of God who takes away the sins of the world.[John;1:29.]This is why Jesus gave himself up for crucifixion-To be sacrificed as the Lamb of God.Jesus spoke about this," No one takes it [ My life] from Me, but I lay it down of Myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again"John;10:18 Just as he said he would Jesus gave up his life and took it back.Jesus was on the cross not because his enemies wanted to put him there but he died on the cross to pay for our sin debt because He loves us.

There are two points I want to make concerning the purported prophecy of Isaiah 53:5. First, if Isaiah 53:5 applies to Christ, then so do the rest of the verses in the Chapter:

“For he shall grow up before him as a tender plant, and as a root out of a dry ground: he hath no form nor comeliness; and when we shall see him, there is no beauty that we should desire him. He is despised and rejected of men; a man of sorrows, and acquainted with grief: and we hid as it were our faces from him; he was despised, and we esteemed him not. Surely he hath borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows: yet we did esteem him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted” Isaiah 53:2-4, KJV).

The second point is this: The entire Chapter describes events that had occurred prior to being recorded by the author(s) of Isaiah; thus, the events are properly categorized as history rather than prophecy.

Let me break it down. The following are verses from Isaiah 53 (KJV). All highlights are my own and are for the purpose of showing proper verb tense:

5 But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.

6 All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way; and the Lord hath laid on him the iniquity of us all.

7 He was oppressed, and he was afflicted, yet he opened not his mouth: he is brought as a lamb to the slaughter, and as a sheep before her shearers is dumb, so he openeth not his mouth.

8 He was taken from prison and from judgment: and who shall declare his generation? for he was cut off out of the land of the living: for the transgression of my people was he stricken.

9 And he made his grave with the wicked, and with the rich in his death; because he had done no violence, neither was any deceit in his mouth. [Note: This verse records the death of the man the Chapter is about. This unknown man died centuries before Christ was born.]

10 Yet it pleased the Lord to bruise him; he hath put him to grief: when thou shalt make his soul an offering for sin, he shall see his seed, he shall prolong his days, and the pleasure of the Lord shall prosper in his hand.

The language of prophecy speaks of things which will be, not things which have already happened. If Isaiah 53 applies to Christ then Christ lived and died centuries before the Divine Birth recorded in Matthew and Luke.

I am fully aware that many Christians consider Isaiah 53:5 to be prophetic of Christ but other Christians do not. I side with the latter.

One of the main reasons Jesus came to the earth was to die on the cross and thus make atonement for the sins of all mankind. About seven hundred years before the birth of Jesus, Prophet Isaiah prophesied so many concerning Jesus including his sufferings and death on the cross.In one place he wrote. ”But He was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our iniquities; The chastisement for our peace was upon Him, And by His stripes we are healed."Isaiah;53:5 Jesus came as the Lamb of God who takes away the sins of the world.[John;1:29.]This is why Jesus gave himself up for crucifixion-To be sacrificed as the Lamb of God.Jesus spoke about this," No one takes it [ My life] from Me, but I lay it down of Myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again"John;10:18 Just as he said he would Jesus gave up his life and took it back.Jesus was on the cross not because his enemies wanted to put him there but he died on the cross to pay for our sin debt because He loves us.

There are two points I want to make concerning the purported prophecy of Isaiah 53:5. First, if Isaiah 53:5 applies to Christ, then so do the rest of the verses in the Chapter:

“For he shall grow up before him as a tender plant, and as a root out of a dry ground: he hath no form nor comeliness; and when we shall see him, there is no beauty that we should desire him. He is despised and rejected of men; a man of sorrows, and acquainted with grief: and we hid as it were our faces from him; he was despised, and we esteemed him not. Surely he hath borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows: yet we did esteem him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted” Isaiah 53:2-4, KJV).

The second point is this: The entire Chapter describes events that had occurred prior to being recorded by the author(s) of Isaiah; thus, the events are properly categorized as history rather than prophecy.

Let me break it down. The following are verses from Isaiah 53 (KJV). All highlights are my own and are for the purpose of showing proper verb tense:

5 But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.

6 All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way; and the Lord hath laid on him the iniquity of us all.

7 He was oppressed, and he was afflicted, yet he opened not his mouth: he is brought as a lamb to the slaughter, and as a sheep before her shearers is dumb, so he openeth not his mouth.

8 He was taken from prison and from judgment: and who shall declare his generation? for he was cut off out of the land of the living: for the transgression of my people was he stricken.

9 And he made his grave with the wicked, and with the rich in his death; because he had done no violence, neither was any deceit in his mouth. [Note: This verse records the death of the man the Chapter is about. This unknown man died centuries before Christ was born.]

10 Yet it pleased the Lord to bruise him; he hath put him to grief: when thou shalt make his soul an offering for sin, he shall see his seed, he shall prolong his days, and the pleasure of the Lord shall prosper in his hand.

The language of prophecy speaks of things which will be, not things which have already happened. If Isaiah 53 applies to Christ then Christ lived and died centuries before the Divine Birth recorded in Matthew and Luke.

I am fully aware that many Christians consider Isaiah 53:5 to be prophetic of Christ but other Christians do not. I side with the latter.

Why allow satan to blind you to truth and use you as his tool and fool???????

there certainly are a lot of shallow minded people that hang around this forum......

I don't see them as 'shallow minded' as just really desperate to justify their non belief. And because our entire culture has been coarsened and sexualized and made insensitive, cruel, and violent as manifested in our common lives together, in our games in our television, movies, videos, and lanaguage, that comes out in most unattractive ways when it come to discussions that would once have been intelligent and thoughtful.

Probably the most common Christian belief re the dual natures of God in respect to the crucifixion is this:

A loving God could send his son to the Cross when that son was God himself that he made to be incarnate.

God had to become a flesh and blood human that would become weary, who could be afraid, who could dread, who could love, who could be angry, and who could bleed, suffer, and die in order to be the final blood sacrifice to cover the sins of all humankind. In so doing, blood sacrifice that had been an important component of the Law and a common practice among those of JudeoChristian traditions, became something uncommon and/or no longer practiced.

And yet even as Jesus walked the Earth, as a human he needed God and God was still God of whom Jesus, the man, was intensely aware.

How much love would be required to willingly endure what God endured out of love for humankind? And how is it that so many believe God did that? And why do so many not believe it?

In his letters to the Corinthians and elsewhere, the Apostle Paul explained that the 'god of this world', the one we most offer reference as 'Satan', has the non believers in his clutches and won't allow them to even want to understand, much less actually understand.

1 Corinthians 12:3 3 Therefore I tell you that no one who is speaking by the Spirit of God says, "Jesus be cursed," and no one can say, "Jesus is Lord," except by the Holy Spirit.

2Corinthians 4:3-4
v3. But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost:

v4. In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

This makes sense to most of the believers. To the non-believer, probably not so much.

Last edited:
Jesus, the ONLY Way to the Father
14 “Don’t let your hearts be troubled. Trust in God, and trust also in me. 2 There is more than enough room in my Father’s home.[a] If this were not so, would I have told you that I am going to prepare a place for you? 3 When everything is ready, I will come and get you, so that you will always be with me where I am. 4 And you know the way to where I am going.”
5 “No, we don’t know, Lord,” Thomas said. “We have no idea where you are going, so how can we know the way?”
6 Jesus told him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one can come to the Father except through me. 7 If you had really known me, you would know who my Father is. From now on, you do know him and have seen him!”
8 Philip said, “Lord, show us the Father, and we will be satisfied.”
9 Jesus replied, “Have I been with you all this time, Philip, and yet you still don’t know who I am? Anyone who has seen me has seen the Father! So why are you asking me to show him to you? 10 Don’t you believe that I am in the Father and the Father is in me? The words I speak are not my own, but my Father who lives in me does his work through me. 11 Just believe that I am in the Father and the Father is in me.
JOHN 14:1-14

Christ Is Supreme
Christ is the visible image of the invisible God.
He existed before anything was created and is supreme over all creation,[e]
for through him God created everything
in the heavenly realms and on earth.
He made the things we can see
and the things we can’t see—
such as thrones, kingdoms, rulers, and authorities in the unseen world.
Everything was created through him and for him.
He existed before anything else,
and he holds all creation together.
Christ is also the head of the church,
which is his body.
He is the beginning,
supreme over all who rise from the dead.
So he is first in everything.
For God in all his fullness
was pleased to live in Christ,
and through him God reconciled
everything to himself.
He made peace with everything in heaven and on earth
by means of Christ’s blood on the cross.
colossians 1:15-20

JESUS SAYS OF BELIEVERS== I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; neither shall anyone snatch them out of My hand. 29 My Father, who has given them to Me, is greater than all; and no one is able to snatch them out of My Father’s hand. 30 I and My Father are one.”JOHN 10:28-30 == Philip *said to Him, “Lord, show us the Father, and it is enough for us.” 9 Jesus *said to him, “Have I been so long with you, and yet you have not come to know Me, Philip? He who has seen Me has seen the Father; how can you say, ‘Show us the Father’? JOHN 14:8-9 ===Christ Is Supreme
Christ is the visible image of the invisible God.
He existed before anything was created and is supreme over all creation,[e]
for through him God created everything
in the heavenly realms and on earth.
He made the things we can see
and the things we can’t see—
such as thrones, kingdoms, rulers, and authorities in the unseen world.
Everything was created through him and for him.
He existed before anything else,
and he holds all creation together.
Christ is also the head of the church,
which is his body.
He is the beginning,
supreme over all who rise from the dead.
So he is first in everything.
For God in all his fullness
was pleased to live in Christ,
and through him God reconciled
everything to himself.
He made peace with everything in heaven and on earth
by means of Christ’s blood on the cross.
colossians 1:15-20

God's messenger died on the cross.

So then Jesus WASN'T god. Got it.

Yes he was, but he wasn't God.

He represented God on Earth.

I have no problem with your interpretation even though I don't quite completely share it. I believe Jesus was God in fully human form--fully human so that he could relate one on one, face to face, up close and personal with the people without scaring them half to death. Fully human who could be tempted, who grieved, who loved, who felt compassion, who could be angered, who hungered and thirsted, who dreaded what he had to face, who suffered, bled, and died as any human does.

And because God was willing to endure something of the worst that any human can endure to demonstrate his love for humankind--to Himself be the ultimate sacrifice to pay all the requirements of the law for the sins of humankind--to demonstrate that death of the body is not death of the spirit and life goes on beyond the grave--

--this is a God who puts to rest the criticisms of those who say that God must be a terrible being who would do that to his own son. . . .

God is Jesus! Jesus is God! Almighty God is Father,Son ans Holyspirit = three but One just as man is three but one=body,soul and spirit = one man!!! THINK!!===God’s Son shines out with God’s glory, and all that God’s Son is and does marks him as God. He regulates the universe by the mighty power of his command. He is the one who died to cleanse us and clear our record of all sin, and then sat down in highest honor beside the great God of heaven.

4 Thus he became far greater than the angels, as proved by the fact that his name “Son of God,” which was passed on to him from his Father, is far greater than the names and titles of the angels. 5-6 For God never said to any angel, “You are my Son, and today I have given you the honor that goes with that name.” But God said it about Jesus. Another time he said, “I am his Father and he is my Son.” And still another time—when his firstborn Son came to earth—God said, “Let all the angels of God worship him.”

7 God speaks of his angels as messengers swift as the wind and as servants made of flaming fire; 8 but of his Son he says, “Your Kingdom, O God, will last forever and ever; its commands are always just and right. 9 You love right and hate wrong; so God, even your God, has poured out more gladness upon you than on anyone else.”

10 God also called him “Lord” when he said, “Lord, in the beginning you made the earth, and the heavens are the work of your hands. 11 They will disappear into nothingness, but you will remain forever. They will become worn out like old clothes, 12 and some day you will fold them up and replace them. But you yourself will never change, and your years will never end.”

13 And did God ever say to an angel, as he does to his Son, “Sit here beside me in honor until I crush all your enemies beneath your feet”?

14 No, for the angels are only spirit-messengers sent out to help and care for those who are to receive his salvation.

Christianity
The belief that a cosmic Jewish zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...:uhoh3:

Christianity
The belief that a cosmic Jewish zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...:uhoh3:

YES!!!!

and if only you would just believe you too could lose your mind and blather incoherently about being saved and hearing demons screaming and cursing for the rest of your befuddled life as you await, drooling with deranged anticipation, to vanish into thin air.

YOUR CHOICE!

Christianity

YES!!!!

and if only you would just believe you too could lose your mind and blather incoherently about being saved and hearing demons screaming and cursing for the rest of your befuddled life as you await, drooling with deranged anticipation, to vanish into thin air.

YOUR CHOICE!

YES!!! WAITING TO BE CAUGHT UP TO MEET JESUS IN THE CLOUDS,ANYDAY,ANYTIME,MAYBE YET TODAY!!! PTL.=== But we do not want you to be uninformed, brethren, about those who are asleep, so that you will not grieve as do the rest who have no hope. 14 For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so God will bring with Him those who have fallen asleep in Jesus. 15 For this we say to you by the word of the Lord, that we who are alive and remain until the coming of the Lord, will not precede those who have fallen asleep. 16 For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel and with the trumpet of God, and the dead in Christ will rise first. 17 Then we who are alive and remain will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air, and so we shall always be with the Lord. 18 Therefore comfort one another with these words. 1 THESALIOANS 4:13-18

Isaiah 53

First, one must read the entire book of Isaiah in context and from an accurate Jewish translation (such as an Artscroll/ Mesorah Publication Bible). It was written by Isaiah who was a prophet from 619-533 B.C.E. In the original text there were no chapters and breaks. The book was written in fluid format and therefore, must be read as a whole. When doing so, you will note that this chapter, which is known as the “Fourth Servant Song” actually begins in chapter 52 verse 13.

When reading Isaiah and other text, God often calls Israel and Jacob (another reference to Israel), His “servant” in both the singular and plural. Some examples:

Isaiah 41:8-9 “But you, O Israel, My servant, Jacob, you whom I have chosen, offspring of Abraham who loved Me…and to whom I shall say: ‘You are my servant’ – I have chosen you and not rejected you.”1
Isaiah 44:1 “But hear now Jacob, My servant, and Israel whom I have chosen!”2
Isaiah 44: 21 “Remember these things, Jacob and Israel, for you are My servant: I fashioned you to be My servant: Israel do not forget Me!”
Isaiah 45:4 “..for the sake of My servant Jacob and Israel, My chosen one: I have proclaimed you by name…”
Isaiah 48:20 “…say, ‘Hashem (God) has redeemed His servant Jacob.”
Isaiah 49:3 “…You are my servant, Israel, in whom I take glory.”
Jeremiah 30: 10 “But as for you, do not fear My servant Jacob, the word of Hashem (G-d) and do not be afraid, Israel…”
Psalms Chapter 136:22 “A heritage for Israel, His (God’s) servant, for His kindness endures forever.”3

In Chapters 52 – 54, the prophet is referring to the gentile nations who have tormented and inflicted pain and suffering on the Jewish people. It is THESE nations who will be astounded and shocked to see that God has saved us from their persecution and returned us to our home, Israel: and, that ultimately, God will vindicate us for our suffering The same promises appear in the Book of Ezekiel 36:6-9 & 15 and in Jeremiah 30:8-13.

Another interesting point is, many missionaries often claim that “the Rabbis” have deliberately eliminated this chapter from the Haftorah portions (section from Prophets that is read every Shabbat after the Torah reading) in an effort to suppress the fact that Isaiah is talking about Jesus. The Haftorah system was established nearly two hundred years before the common era and Christianity, when Jews were prohibited to read and learn the Torah (pre-Chanukah revolt). This fact is even documented in Acts 13:14-15, 27 (NT-Christian Gospels): “…went into the synagogue on Sabbath, and sat down. And after the reading of the Law (Torah) and the Prophets (Haftorah)….the voices of the Prophets which are read every Sabbath day…”

- See more at: Jews For Judaism | Isaiah 53 Explained

The Jewish tradition of “The Messiah” has its foundation in numerous biblical references, and understands “The Messiah” to be a human being – without any overtone of deity or divinity – who will bring about certain changes in the world and fulfill certain criteria before he can be acknowledged as “The Messiah”.

First of all, he must be Jewish – “…you may appoint a king over you, whom the L-rd your G-d shall choose: one from among your brethren shall you set as king over you.” (Deuteronomy 17:15)

He must be a member of the tribe of Judah – “The staff shall not depart from Judah, nor the sceptre from between his feet…” (Genesis 49:10)

To be a member of the tribe of Judah, the person must have a biological father who is a member of the tribe of Judah.

He must be a direct male descendant of King David and King Solomon, his son – “And when your days (David) are fulfilled, and you shall sleep with your fathers, I will set up your seed after you, who shall issue from your bowels, and I will establish his kingdom. He shall build a house for my name, and I will make firm the throne of his kingdom forever…” (2 Samuel 7:12 – 13)

The genealogy of the New Testament is inconsistent. While it gives two accounts of the genealogy of Joseph, it states clearly that he is not the biological father of Jesus. One of the genealogies is through Nathan and not Solomon altogether!

He must gather the Jewish people from exile and return them to Israel -”And he shall set up a banner for the nations, and shall assemble the outcasts of Israel, and gather together the dispersed of Judah from the four corners of the earth.” (Isaiah 11:12)

Are all Jews living in Israel? Have all Jews EVER lived in Israel since the time of Jesus?

He must rebuild the Temple in Jerusalem – “…and I will set my sanctuary in their midst forever and my tabernacle shall be with them..” (Ezekiel 37:26 – 27)

At last check, there is NO Temple in Jerusalem. And worse, it was shortly after Jesus died that the Temple was DESTROYED! Just the opposite of this prophecy!

He will rule at a time of world-wide peace – “…they shall beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruning hooks; nation shall not lift up sword against nation, neither shall they learn war anymore.” (Micah 4:3)

Have you seen a newspaper lately? Are we living in a state of complete world peace? Has there ever been peace since the time of Jesus?

He will rule at a time when the Jewish people will observe G-d’s commandments – “My servant David shall be king over them; and they shall all have one shepherd. They shall follow My ordinances and be careful to observe My statutes.” (Ezekiel 37:24)

The Torah is the Jewish guide to life, and its commandments are the ones referred to here. Do all Jews observe all the commandments? Christianity, in fact, often discourages observance of the commandments in Torah, in complete opposition to this prophecy.

He will rule at a time when all people will come to acknowledge and serve one G-d – “And it shall come to pass that from one new moon to another and from one Sabbath to another, shall all flesh come to worship before Me, says the L-rd” (Isaiah 66:23)

there are still millions if not billions of people in the world today who adhere to paganistic and polytheistic religions. It is clear that we have not yet seen this period of human history unfold.

All of these criteria are best stated in the book of Ezekiel Chapter 37 verses 24-28:

And David my servant shall be king over them; and they shall all have one shepherd. they shall also follow My judgments and observe My statutes, and do them. And they shall dwell in the land that I have given to Yaakov my servant, in which your fathers have dwelt and they shall dwell there, they and their children, and their children’s children forever; and my servant David shall be their prince forever. Moreover, I will make a covenant of peace with them, it shall be an everlasting covenant with them, which I will give them; and I will multiply them and I will set my sanctuary in the midst of them forevermore. And my tabernacle shall be with them: and I will be their G-d and they will be my people. Then the nations shall know that I am the L-rd who sanctifies Israel, when My sanctuary will be in the midst of them forevermore.

If an individual fails to fulfill even one of these conditions, then he cannot be “The Messiah.” A careful analysis of these criteria shows us that to date, no one has fulfilled every condition. :eusa_whistle:

- See more at: Jews For Judaism | Messiah : The Criteria

Forum List

Back