God is Jesus! Jesus is God!

silly tard!!! GOD DID NOT KILL JESUS.JESUS IS GOD. JESUS GAVE HIS BLOOD AND LIFE FOR OUR FORGIVNESS,NO ONE TOOK HIS LIFE,JESUS GAVE HIS LIFE TO PAY FOR YOUR SINS!!! NOW!!! ACCEPT HIS LOVE ANF FORGIVNESS OR GO TO HELL,YOUR CHOICE!!!!! Think!

professions-crazy-insane-street_crazy-preacher-street_preachers-ggm091006l.jpg

The motivation for belief in a divine, salvational Jesus breaks down when you accept evolution:

“Now, if the book of Genesis is an allegory, then sin is an allegory, the Fall is an allegory and the need for a Savior is an allegory – but if we are all descendants of an allegory, where does that leave us? It destroys the foundation of all Christian doctrine—it destroys the foundation of the gospel.” - Ken Ham

???

Ken Ham is hopelessly wrong.

Natural selection and our kinship with the other apes leads us to expect that we will be very "sinful" and that's just what we see. Of course, we are not completely evil. We have some good traits, which are also accounted for by natural selection.

A book to read : Our Inner Ape by Frans de Waal.

READ AGAIN!! JESUS SAID SOME OF THE PEOPLE THERE WOULD NOT DIE ""BEFORE"" JESUS'S GLORY WOULD BE REVEILED!! AND IT WAS SOON AFTER AS HE was transfigured before their eyes!

Jesus is God's son.

Jesus comes back and rules Earth for one thousand years. Separate from God, but is in control just as if he was God. God has given him the power to do so.

After everything is fulfilled then God comes and Jesus and God rule on the new Earth along with all of those who are saved.

So you are telling me what you"THINK" WHILE I POST TO YOU WHAT GOD'S WORD SAYS==BELIEVERRS KNOW THIS TRUTH=Christ Jesus,

6 who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God,

7 but made Himself of no reputation, and took upon Him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men.

8 And being found in the fashion of a man, He humbled Himself and became obedient unto death—even the death of the cross.

9 Therefore God also hath highly exalted Him, and given Him a name which is above every name,

10 that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in Heaven and things on earth and things under the earth,

11 and that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.
PHILIPPIANS 2:5:11

No I am telling you what is in the bible in Revelation.

Revelation 19:11-16New King James Version (NKJV)

Christ on a White Horse

11 Now I saw heaven opened, and behold, a white horse. And He who sat on him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness He judges and makes war. 12 His eyes were like a flame of fire, and on His head were many crowns. He had[a] a name written that no one knew except Himself. 13 He was clothed with a robe dipped in blood, and His name is called The Word of God. 14 And the armies in heaven, clothed in fine linen, white and clean, followed Him on white horses. 15 Now out of His mouth goes a sharp[c] sword, that with it He should strike the nations. And He Himself will rule them with a rod of iron. He Himself treads the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God. 16 And He has on His robe and on His thigh a name written:

KING OF KINGS AND
LORD OF LORDS.
This is Jesus

Revelation 20:4-6King James Version (KJV)

4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

Revelation 21:1-27New International Version (NIV)

A New Heaven and a New Earth

21 Then I saw “a new heaven and a new earth,”[a] for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and there was no longer any sea. 2 I saw the Holy City, the new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride beautifully dressed for her husband. 3 And I heard a loud voice from the throne saying, “Look! God’s dwelling place is now among the people, and he will dwell with them. They will be his people, and God himself will be with them and be their God. 4 ‘He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death’ or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away.”

5 He who was seated on the throne said, “I am making everything new!” Then he said, “Write this down, for these words are trustworthy and true.”

6 He said to me: “It is done. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End. To the thirsty I will give water without cost from the spring of the water of life. 7 Those who are victorious will inherit all this, and I will be their God and they will be my children. 8 But the cowardly, the unbelieving, the vile, the murderers, the sexually immoral, those who practice magic arts, the idolaters and all liars—they will be consigned to the fiery lake of burning sulfur. This is the second death.”

The New Jerusalem, the Bride of the Lamb

9 One of the seven angels who had the seven bowls full of the seven last plagues came and said to me, “Come, I will show you the bride, the wife of the Lamb.” 10 And he carried me away in the Spirit to a mountain great and high, and showed me the Holy City, Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God. 11 It shone with the glory of God, and its brilliance was like that of a very precious jewel, like a jasper, clear as crystal. 12 It had a great, high wall with twelve gates, and with twelve angels at the gates. On the gates were written the names of the twelve tribes of Israel. 13 There were three gates on the east, three on the north, three on the south and three on the west. 14 The wall of the city had twelve foundations, and on them were the names of the twelve apostles of the Lamb.

15 The angel who talked with me had a measuring rod of gold to measure the city, its gates and its walls. 16 The city was laid out like a square, as long as it was wide. He measured the city with the rod and found it to be 12,000 stadia[c] in length, and as wide and high as it is long. 17 The angel measured the wall using human measurement, and it was 144 cubits[d] thick.[e] 18 The wall was made of jasper, and the city of pure gold, as pure as glass. 19 The foundations of the city walls were decorated with every kind of precious stone. The first foundation was jasper, the second sapphire, the third agate, the fourth emerald, 20 the fifth onyx, the sixth ruby, the seventh chrysolite, the eighth beryl, the ninth topaz, the tenth turquoise, the eleventh jacinth, and the twelfth amethyst.[f] 21 The twelve gates were twelve pearls, each gate made of a single pearl. The great street of the city was of gold, as pure as transparent glass.

22 I did not see a temple in the city, because the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are its temple. 23 The city does not need the sun or the moon to shine on it, for the glory of God gives it light, and the Lamb is its lamp. 24 The nations will walk by its light, and the kings of the earth will bring their splendor into it. 25 On no day will its gates ever be shut, for there will be no night there. 26 The glory and honor of the nations will be brought into it. 27 Nothing impure will ever enter it, nor will anyone who does what is shameful or deceitful, but only those whose names are written in the Lamb’s book of life.

The Lord God Almighty and the Lamb.

God himself and the Lamb who is Jesus.
They are separate not one in the same.

John 1:29
John Testifies About Jesus

29 The next day John saw Jesus coming toward him and said, “Look, the Lamb of God, who takes away the sin of the world!

Last edited:
GOD'S WORD SAYS THEY ARE THE SAME!!!===BELIEVERRS KNOW THIS TRUTH=Christ Jesus,

6 who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God,

7 but made Himself of no reputation, and took upon Him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men.

8 And being found in the fashion of a man, He humbled Himself and became obedient unto death—even the death of the cross.

9 Therefore God also hath highly exalted Him, and given Him a name which is above every name,

10 that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in Heaven and things on earth and things under the earth,

11 and that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.
PHILIPPIANS 2:5:11

GOD THE FATHER SAYS ABOUT GOD THE SON==But of the Son He says,

“Your throne, O God, is forever and ever,
And the righteous scepter is the scepter of His kingdom.

“You have loved righteousness and hated lawlessness;
Therefore God, Your God, has anointed You
With the oil of gladness above Your companions.”

10 And,

“You, Lord, in the beginning laid the foundation of the earth,
And the heavens are the works of Your hands;

They will perish, but You remain;
And they all will become old like a garment,

And like a mantle You will roll them up;
Like a garment they will also be changed.
But You are the same,
And Your years will not come to an end.”
Hebrews 1:8-12

MATTHEW
1. The wise men say so, by coming to WORSHIP the Christ child (Matthew 2:2,11). Isaiah 42:8 clearly states that God will not share His glory nor praises with another.

2. Gabriel the Archangel says so in Matthew 1:23, calling Jesus "Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us."

3. Mary, Jesus' mother, says so in Luke 1:47... "And my spirit hath rejoiced in God my Saviour."

4. A leper says so, by worshipping Jesus in Matthew 8:2. Only God is to be worshipped (Exodus 20:4,5).

5. Jesus Himself claimed so, in Matthew 9:2, when He forgave a man's sins, "Son...thy sins be forgiven thee." Mark 2:7 plainly states that ONLY God can forgive sin.

6. A certain ruler says so, by worshipping Jesus in Matthew 9:18.

7. The Apostles say so, by worshipping Jesus in Matthew 14:33.

8. A Canaanite woman says so, by worshipping Jesus in Matthew 15:25.

9. A mother and her sons say so, by worshipping Jesus in Matthew 20:20.
10. The disciples say so, by worshipping Jesus in Matthew 28:9.

MARK

1. A man afflicted by a demon says so, by worshipping Jesus in Mark 5:6.

2. Jesus Himself claimed so, in Mark 2:5, when He forgave a man's sins, "Son, thy sins be forgiven thee." Mark 2:7 plainly states that ONLY God can forgive sin.

LUKE

1. John the Baptist says so, in John 1:15, by stating "He that cometh after me is preferred before me: for he was before me." John said that Jesus came BEFORE him; but Luke 1:24-27 tell us that Jesus was born several months AFTER John. John was clearly referring to Jesus as God incarnate.

2. Jesus Himself claimed so, in Luke 5:20, when He forgave a man's sins, "Man, thy sins are forgiven thee." Luke 5:21 plainly states that ONLY God can forgive sin.

3. The Apostles say so, by worshipping Jesus in Luke 24:52.

1. John says so, in John 1:1... "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God."

2. John says so, by stating in John 1:3 that Jesus is the Divine Creator of all things. See Colossians 1:16; 2nd Peter 3:5. Genesis 1:1 plainly states that GOD created the universe and all things in it.

3. John says so, in John 1:10... "He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not."

4. John says so, in John 3:16, by calling Jesus God's "only begotten Son." To be God's literal Son makes Jesus deity.

5. Jesus Himself claimed so, in John 14:1, by asking those who believe in God to also believe on Him.

6. Jesus Himself claimed so, in John 8:24, "...for if ye believe not that I am he, ye shall die in your sins." The pronoun "he" is in italics in the King James Bible, meaning it was added by the translators for clarity, and isn't in the Greek. Thus, it literally says, "...for if ye believe not that I AM, ye shall die in your sins." See Exodus 3:14.

7. Jesus Himself claimed so, in John 8:58, "Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am." This is the I AM of Exodus 3:14. The people understood what Jesus was claiming, because they tried to kill him in John 8:59.

8. Jesus Himself claimed so, in John 10:30, "I and my Father are one."

9. Jesus Himself claimed so, in John 10:33, "The Jews answered him, saying, For a good work we stone thee not; but for blasphemy; and because that thou, being a man, makest thyself God."

10. Jesus Himself claimed so, in John 14:1, "Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me." Clearly, Jesus was claiming equality with God the Father. See Philippians 2:6

God's messenger died on the cross.

So then Jesus WASN'T god. Got it.

Jesus died on the Cross in a human body. God in man form, and ROSE AGAIN- and is coming again.

There is 0 proof in existence on what Jesus died upon--The greek word stauros= pole or stake--not cross. The cross is a pagan false god symbol off the table of demons, death implement.--Jesus would have 0 to do with it, let alone be the front of his true religion.
Its impossible with Gods uncorruptable set of justice scales for Jesus to be anything more than a perfect sinless mortal--not God in the flesh. His word clearly teaches, Jesus was made lower than the angels--God is not lower than the angels, nor could a mortal kill God.

So then Jesus WASN'T god. Got it.

Jesus died on the Cross in a human body. God in man form, and ROSE AGAIN- and is coming again.

There is 0 proof in existence on what Jesus died upon--The greek word stauros= pole or stake--not cross. The cross is a pagan false god symbol off the table of demons, death implement.--Jesus would have 0 to do with it, let alone be the front of his true religion.
Its impossible with Gods uncorruptable set of justice scales for Jesus to be anything more than a perfect sinless mortal--not God in the flesh. His word clearly teaches, Jesus was made lower than the angels--God is not lower than the angels, nor could a mortal kill God.

no. Prove your assinine statement. Jesus is God. Many verses proof it... but here are just a FEW.

Conclusion of the Scripture

Jesus explained (Jn.5:37) “And the Father himself, who sent me, has borne witness of me. You have neither heard his voice at any time, nor seen his shape.” Jesus gives the source of his commission, which is from the Father personally. It is the Fathers voice and form they have not seen, yet Christ has stated “No one has seen God at any time. The only begotten Son, who is in the bosom of the Father, He has declared Him” (John 1:18) perfectly revealed his nature to mankind.

John 14:1: “you believe in God, believe also in Me.”

John 14 verse 9- “He who has seen Me has seen the Father”

John 12:44-45: “Then Jesus cried out and said, "He who believes in Me, believes not in Me but in Him who sent Me. "And he who sees Me sees Him who sent Me.”

Christ is called the exact image of the invisible Father (Heb.1:1), he is the voice that the people heard, he is the one they saw living in front of them. He said that they search the Scriptures for in them you think you have eternal life but they testify of me.”(v.39) Are we to believe the Scriptures testify of only a human being and not God himself? In the end of the discourse Jesus says in vs.46-47: “If you believed Moses you would believe Me; for he wrote about me. But if you don’t believe his writings, how will you believe my words?”

When did Moses write of him? Deut.18:15-19: “The LORD your God will raise up for you a Prophet like me from your midst, from your brethren. Him you shall hear, “according to all you desired of the LORD your God in Horeb in the day of the assembly, saying, 'Let me not hear again the voice of the LORD my God, nor let me see this great fire anymore, lest I die.' “And the LORD said to me: 'What they have spoken is good. 'I will raise up for them a Prophet like you from among their brethren, and will put My words in His mouth, and He shall speak to them all that I command Him. 'And it shall be that whoever will not hear My words, which He speaks in My name, I will require it of him.”

Jesus claims to be the prophet Moses spoke of. Notice that it says they did not want to hear the voice of the Lord anymore or see his glory in Horeb. Then God says he will put his words in a future prophets mouth if they do not listen to his words, then God will require it of him.” This very thing Jesus said of himself in John 8:23-30 And He said to them, “You are from beneath; I am from above. You are of this world; I am not of this world.” Therefore I said to you that you will die in your sins; for if you do not believe that I am, you will die in your sins.”

Did Jesus Identify Himself as God

Last edited:

no. Prove your assinine statement. Jesus is God. Many verses proof it... but here are just a FEW.

Conclusion of the Scripture

Jesus explained (Jn.5:37) “And the Father himself, who sent me, has borne witness of me. You have neither heard his voice at any time, nor seen his shape.” Jesus gives the source of his commission, which is from the Father personally. It is the Fathers voice and form they have not seen, yet Christ has stated “No one has seen God at any time. The only begotten Son, who is in the bosom of the Father, He has declared Him” (John 1:18) perfectly revealed his nature to mankind.

John 14:1: “you believe in God, believe also in Me.”

John 14 verse 9- “He who has seen Me has seen the Father”

John 12:44-45: “Then Jesus cried out and said, "He who believes in Me, believes not in Me but in Him who sent Me. "And he who sees Me sees Him who sent Me.”

Christ is called the exact image of the invisible Father (Heb.1:1), he is the voice that the people heard, he is the one they saw living in front of them. He said that they search the Scriptures for in them you think you have eternal life but they testify of me.”(v.39) Are we to believe the Scriptures testify of only a human being and not God himself? In the end of the discourse Jesus says in vs.46-47: “If you believed Moses you would believe Me; for he wrote about me. But if you don’t believe his writings, how will you believe my words?”

When did Moses write of him? Deut.18:15-19: “The LORD your God will raise up for you a Prophet like me from your midst, from your brethren. Him you shall hear, “according to all you desired of the LORD your God in Horeb in the day of the assembly, saying, 'Let me not hear again the voice of the LORD my God, nor let me see this great fire anymore, lest I die.' “And the LORD said to me: 'What they have spoken is good. 'I will raise up for them a Prophet like you from among their brethren, and will put My words in His mouth, and He shall speak to them all that I command Him. 'And it shall be that whoever will not hear My words, which He speaks in My name, I will require it of him.”

Jesus claims to be the prophet Moses spoke of. Notice that it says they did not want to hear the voice of the Lord anymore or see his glory in Horeb. Then God says he will put his words in a future prophets mouth if they do not listen to his words, then God will require it of him.” This very thing Jesus said of himself in John 8:23-30 And He said to them, “You are from beneath; I am from above. You are of this world; I am not of this world.” Therefore I said to you that you will die in your sins; for if you do not believe that I am, you will die in your sins.”

Did Jesus Identify Himself as God

Not one of those passages says---Jesus is God.
The image is never the real thing.

conclusions of twisting the scriptures is what you are taught.

John 17:1-6,26---Jesus says the one who sent him( Father) = THE ONLY TRUE GOD---- believe Jesus---verse 6 = Jehovah, verse 26 = Jehovah.

Forum List

Back