God... Is Time.

Not to mwntion we can observe the present by touching a nerve end of the brain. Takes zero time for the signal to travel because the signal and the source occupy the same space.

This is just plain boneheaded.

You should not be allowed in any scientific argument.

:lol: god = time is a "scientific argument."

:lol:

Go back to grade school employee.

...can observe the present by touching a nerve end of the brain.

Before you can perceive you have touched the nerve ending, you are already in the past. The present has already happened and what you are perceiving is the apparent result of it.

Sorry.....i cant take your feeble attempts at philosophy seriously with beetlejuice from the howard stern show as your avi man

Sorry.....i cant take your feeble attempts at philosophy seriously with beetlejuice from the howard stern show as your avi man

Sorry, I can't take your feeble attempts at intelligence seriously because you're a dick-splash. You think you might want to stick to the OP and not turn this into an insult contest?

The op was retarded from jump.

The babble in between then and now is people doing their best to illustrate why that might be, for you, and you obfuscating and saying even more retarded things.

It ventures in and out of being entertaining, so for the people watching at home my dick has to splash or else theres no climax.

The babble in between then and now is people doing their best to illustrate why that might be, for you, and you obfuscating and saying even more retarded things.

It ventures in and out of being entertaining, so for the people watching at home my dick has to splash or else theres no climax.

...And God has to exist or nothing else does.

... it is not supportable by science, it requires faith. This is true for Present Time and for God.
present time can not be altered irregardless as supported by science, whereas faith in God is unsettled till remittance and therefore the opposite of time.

Blind people have other senses to experience life with so of course they know what the "present" means. We can only observe the present picture. Each picture we observe comes to us at a rate so fast that it's impossible to know we're only observing once picture at a time. Camera's are able to stop that present picture for us but we will never be able to see that one picture again unless our Creator has given you a picture of the future to observe. As you're observing that future picture that our Creator is having you observe, you cannot observe the present picture or past pictures.

Blind people can't observe anything, they are blind.

I never said we don't have an "experience" ...that's kinda stupid.

I fully understand your explanation of time as "slices" or "pictures" but you're still not understanding the point... you can't observe the "present picture" because it's not physically possible. Even if you say it over and over again like Dorothy in Wizard of Oz, you can never observe present time. The "frame" you are perceiving as "current" is already in the past, before your brain can even register that you've observed something. We cannot observe the present because of physics.

Now... If we cannot observe something, we can't evaluate or test it scientifically. It's the same with God. We can have FAITH, but that's not scientific. We literally rely on faith to perceive a present which is actually the past. Humans can only actually observe things which have already happened. It's basic Physics 101.

Do you actually believe there are real objects in a real universe? It's no wonder you think we can't observe the present.

It's no wonder you think we can't observe the present.

I don't think it, I know it because of physics. Anyone who understands physics also knows it. Now if you have discovered some way for us to defy physics because of hubris and ego, it would be great to have your supporting thesis for the Nobel Prize folks. As it stands, we'll have to stick with physics.

I don't think it, I know it because of physics. Anyone who understands physics also knows it. Now if you have discovered some way for us to defy physics because of hubris and ego, it would be great to have your supporting thesis for the Nobel Prize folks. As it stands, we'll have to stick with physics.
Physics says you are full of shit in your defiance of physics.

Physics says no such thing. I'm not the one contradicting it.

We cannot observe the present. Only the past.

God = Time.

God = Time.
"....... because I say so!"

God = Time.
Forgiving every faulty observation you have of time.....

Still doesnt make the case that god is time.

...And God has to exist or nothing else does.
Existence is in place in spite of the presence or absence of Amun Ra.

With your other silly threads as failed vehicles to proselytize your religion of spirit realms, your attempts to proselytize in this thread are just as pointless.

Existence is in place in spite of the presence or absence of Amun Ra.

Never made an argument that existence wasn't in place, never argued for Amun Ra. This has nothing to do with your personal disdain for religion. It's a matter of physical fact that can't be refuted.

I think it's a great thread and has brought a lot of enlightenment to the table. We don't reside in the present, we have no capability of knowing the present. Everything we experience as present is already in the past.

External existence has no sense or meaning without a perceiver. There is no way to prove anything even exists if there is no one there to perceive it. All information comes to our mind through a process that is, by definition, subjective.
There is no meaning to the term 'now' except that it is when consciousness is at work. It is the only time consciousness can be. We can only be conscious of now.

Forum List

Back