God loves homosexuality (our religions don't)

Delta4Embassy

Gold Member
Dec 12, 2013
Earth
Since we can't have a Q&A with God, the best we can do to know what His will is is observe His creations. Namely animals. Because many of the animals He created exhibit homosexual behaviours (Yale University documented 450 as of 2012 but says about 10% of known species,) and because animals can't sin (asked my Chassidic rabbi, but ask your's if that isn't hardcore enough heh,) and because God created those animals, anything we observe them doing must be deliberately by God's design. So God clearly doesn't have a problem with homosexuality since He made animals to sometimes be homosexual.

Any claim God hates homosexuality then comes from people, not God.

(dons NOMEX suit) :)

From my favourite quotes file,

""You can safely assume you've created God in your own image when it turns out that God hates all the same people you do." Anne Lamott

:)

Since we can't have a Q&A with God, the best we can do to know what His will is is observe His creations. Namely animals. Because many of the animals He created exhibit homosexual behaviours (Yale University documented 450 as of 2012 but says about 10% of known species,) and because animals can't sin (asked my Chassidic rabbi, but ask your's if that isn't hardcore enough heh,) and because God created those animals, anything we observe them doing must be deliberately by God's design. So God clearly doesn't have a problem with homosexuality since He made animals to sometimes be homosexual.

Dogs eat their vomit and poop. Would it be normal for humans to eat their vomit?

Dogs eat their vomit and poop. Would it be normal for humans to eat their vomit?

Yes. Considering some of what some people eat, vomit wouldn't be the worst thing. That's just eating the same thing twice. :)

If they were hungry enough and it was their own vomit.

Have seen video on cable of Indian "untouchables" eating fresh steaming cow dung. To them it's a delicacy. Brits have been eating fried pork blood for centuries (aka blood pudding.) And modern Americans eat hot dogs. I wont even tell you how they're made. ;)

There's a reason they're labeled "untouchables". Can you figger out what it is?

It's because they eat shit.

Forum List

Back