God Save The Queen?

Pence, Biden and Trump took documents that they shouldn`t have taken. 2 of those 3 returned them when they were asked to do so. Which one of the 3 didn`t? Take your time here I know that it`s a tough question for MAGidiots.
Has Obama and Clinton returned their docs? Where's the information from Hillary's phone and computer? Take your time. I'm a patient man.

Imagine this: A guy gets fired from his job and gathers an ugly mob of goons to ransack his former workplace. Before he left his workplace he stole Top Secrets and revealed our military plans for the whole world to see. In some countries he would have faced a firing squad. I don`t think much of Biden but why doesn`t the GQP have a respectable candidate to run against him? Maybe George Santos, who claims to have buried 2 mothers or MTG could beat him. :abgg2q.jpg:
What kind of response is this? It literally has NOTHING to do with the topic.
It's like a child talking about toys when asked what he had for dinner.

Grow the fuck up

Pence, Biden and Trump took documents that they shouldn`t have taken. 2 of those 3 returned them when they were asked to do so. Which one of the 3 didn`t? Take your time here I know that it`s a tough question for MAGidiots.
You’re falling for that? The Demonic Democrats had to figure out ”crime” that Trump was guilty of that Biden was not - so they made a big deal about “returning them,” as if that absolved Biden from having tons of classified documents thrown all over the place, including an open garage.

Trump had classified docs he was entitled to take, as president; Biden had documents removed from the SCIF dating back to his Senate days - a crime.

Has Obama and Clinton returned their docs? Where's the information from Hillary's phone and computer? Take your time. I'm a patient man.
What documents do they have and who is asking to have them back? Maybe Hillary will return them when she finishes serving her sentence at Leavenworth? :)

What documents do they have and who is asking to have them back? Maybe Hillary will return them when she finishes serving her sentence at Leavenworth? :)
Hillary destroyed hers, so there's nothing to get back. If Trump had done what Hillary did, he'd be charged with Obstruction.

The fact that nobody else's documents were demanded back is proof of the Left's double standard and complete hypocrisy.

Last edited:
How can you people still insist that Biden is competent to be president? In CT Biden reaffirms his desire to violate our second amendment rights instead of going after criminals ans he ends his little speech saying, God Save the Queen, man"

WTF?

Yup, Biden does say some stupid shit.

But to do stupid shit and get caught doing it...? You need a Trump.

The answer is the Presidential Records Act. The 3rd one can keep personal records as proven in court by the Clinton "sock drawer" tapes case.
Presidential Records Act - The law, which took effect in 1981, requires the preservation of White House documents as property of the U.S. government.
The law clearly distinguishes between presidential records and personal records.
Among the documents found at Mar-a-Lago were ones marked “SECRET” or “TOP SECRET.”
There is no language as giving the president "discretion" to categorize military plans, and make them "personal"

best of luck on that one :abgg2q.jpg:

Presidential Records Act - The law, which took effect in 1981, requires the preservation of White House documents as property of the U.S. government.
The law clearly distinguishes between presidential records and personal records.
Among the documents found at Mar-a-Lago were ones marked “SECRET” or “TOP SECRET.”
There is no language as giving the president "discretion" to categorize military plans, and make them "personal"
best of luck on that one
Very true. I'm on the side that says Trump will die in prison, however, Tom Fitton is advising Trump that based on Clinton's sock drawer tapes that Trump call every document in his possession as "personal records" since he had the power to declassify....thin I know, but its something.

Clinton “squirreled away the cassettes in his sock drawer.” But for Trump’s purposes, what matters is Clinton’s handling of the tapes after he left office: Clinton designated the recordings as personal records, not official presidential records, that were therefore not required to be turned over to the National Archives and Records Administration under the Presidential Records Act

Very true. I'm on the side that says Trump will die in prison, however, Tom Fitton is advising Trump that based on Clinton's sock drawer tapes that Trump call every document in his possession as "personal records" since he had the power to declassify....thin I know, but its something.

Clinton “squirreled away the cassettes in his sock drawer.” But for Trump’s purposes, what matters is Clinton’s handling of the tapes after he left office: Clinton designated the recordings as personal records, not official presidential records, that were therefore not required to be turned over to the National Archives and Records Administration under the Presidential Records Act
Clintons tapes, were they military plans and Top secret information?
A I mentioned, there is no language giving the president "discretion" to categorize military plans, and make them "personal".
I want to see fair prosecution and sentencing that commensurate to the severity of the findings. It is best for all parties to get this over with and move on.
If Trump goes to prison, so he does. It might be the first time he learns a lesson, but then again, he won't learn anything.

Forum List

Back