God tells us to stop wasting our time with Donald Trump.

Notice how these right wingers can't, in any way, prove me wrong. They don't even try. They just cry "It's not true" but won't say how.

USMB Trump minions are the very definition of "minions".

Kinda funny watching Deanie boy spouting biblical verses.

Is he trying to troll God now? ..... :lol:
and this after all those threads and posts he has done in the past calling "god" and Jesus imaginary sky fairies....is he getting desperate?....
I never said that. Why don't you show me one.
the things you have said are basically the same thing....i know it, you know it, and most people here know it,because we have all seen your posts...

1 Thessalonians 4:16
For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a
shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the Trump of God.

The Essence of God is Shalem (to be stable, whole, Completed) therefore the Trump of that essence to HaShev(restore) us to all we could and should be.

Trump says he's gonna HaShev America.
RESTORE-PLACE Back-Return-Redeem
-make great again= in Hebrew -HaShev.

Dems want to divide us, sabotage us, destroy & destabilize us=opposite Shalem.

The Kicker is Shalem in it's original transliteration found on ancient tablet stone is SHV-(*)-MN meaning= Restore Man.
Also we use the term son of man because prefix to names the end regards being deemed "son of" that prefix. Son of means "reflective of" in context means collective achievements of man is reflected by Shalem.

Sources:

YeruShalem would carry the name. (1 Kings 11:36 &
in dead sea scrolls: Words of the Archangel Michael scroll 4Q529, 6Q23)
The Gemarah (Baba Batra 75) Tells us Jerusalem is named after G0D and is the place commemorating his name and essence. In Sefer D’varim (12:5, 11, 14, 18, 21; 14:23,24, 25; 15:20; 16:2, 6, 7, 11, 15, 16; 17:8, 10; 18:6; 26:2; 31:11).the place that I will choose to place My Name. That is referring to YeruShalem because Sifri identifies the place which Hashem will choose (12:18) as “Yerushalayim”.

Type; David named 2 sons after Shalem
into google search.
http://www.google.com/url?q=http://...ggLMAA&usg=AFQjCNHRACtbwhmoRJ7pK8Q2Lv3KU3v7qg

Notice how these right wingers can't, in any way, prove me wrong. They don't even try. They just cry "It's not true" but won't say how.

USMB Trump minions are the very definition of "minions".

What is there to prove wrong?

Where is the part about telling 11 year old girls to offer themselves up to muslim rapefugees?
Or pointing to an eleven year old and saying he will one day "date" her. Or going into the dressing rooms of 15 year olds because he can. Or saying he will date his daughter. Or saying........oh, nevermind. It's too disturbing.

Forum List

Back