God Works In Mysterious Ways

So in other words, those babies fates were sealed when Adam messed up in the Garden of Eden. Therefore you're saying that no matter what we do (and that baby will do) our fates are already sealed because of what someone else did. So my fate is sealed no matter what i do as well.

No. The children's fate was sealed when Jesus atoned for the sins of the world and guaranteed them immortality and eternal life
I didn't think that you were able to make any sense, and you didn't disappoint. :D

I'm sure I didn't. You dont understand the plan of redemption and will put no effort into understanding it. So what will help you understand?
Real, tangible proof. Not read in a book of fiction. You know, REAL!

Books are tangible. The contain eye witness that teach us more of the human experience than we could figure out on our own. They show evidence and reason. The fact that you are unwilling to familiarize yourself with a book doesn't meant they aren't fabulous tools.
Books are written by men and have zero proof of another dimension with a super being who wants you to kiss his ass, or you'll kiss your ass goodbye. No. Proof. Whatsoever.

So why do children get cancer and are born with deformities. God is punishing them for not choosing God's way? Hmmm..... And what about religious people who get horrible cancers? How do you explain god punishing them? For what?
And if your god is such a prick, why do you worship it?

What makes you think they are punishments?
So this isn't a punishment?

Nope.

God made this on purpose?

God even made you on purpose. And our lives, no matter how long or short are designed to lead us to eternal life and unending happiness.

That's cold, brah. Maybe you should look at the picture again.

No. The children's fate was sealed when Jesus atoned for the sins of the world and guaranteed them immortality and eternal life
I didn't think that you were able to make any sense, and you didn't disappoint. :D

I'm sure I didn't. You dont understand the plan of redemption and will put no effort into understanding it. So what will help you understand?

Books are tangible. The contain eye witness that teach us more of the human experience than we could figure out on our own. They show evidence and reason. The fact that you are unwilling to familiarize yourself with a book doesn't meant they aren't fabulous tools.
Books are written by men and have zero proof of another dimension with a super being who wants you to kiss his ass, or you'll kiss your ass goodbye. No. Proof. Whatsoever.

You can say that again and again but eye witness testimony has always been considered evidence. As has reasoning

What makes you think they are punishments?

Nope.

God even made you on purpose. And our lives, no matter how long or short are designed to lead us to eternal life and unending happiness.

Maybe you should stop using children you dont care about to attack your Father who loves you deeply

You can say that again and again but eye witness testimony has always been considered evidence. As has reasoning
You're deluded if you think that the bible is eye witness testimony. You live in a fantasy world where you're afraid of an invisible being who deforms little babies. No thanks. :D

Nope.

Maybe you should stop using children you dont care about to attack your Father who loves you deeply

Maybe you should explain why your father does that to babies.

You're deluded if you think that the bible is eye witness testimony. You live in a fantasy world where you're afraid of an invisible being who deforms little babies. No thanks. :D

Why am I deluded? Because you choose to ignore their testimony and make no effort to know God? What is more delusional studying and experimenting to understand God or assuming you know it all with no effort whatsoever and mocking any effort to know God?

And why presume I'm afraid of him? My actions are motivated out or love and respect for Him.

But I can understand your perspective. You are afraid of Him because you don't understand Him. It's natural for people to fear things they don't know and understand. But when you feel the love He has for you and realize the suffering He has gone through for you when you don't deserve it, you dont fear Him. Because His perfect love casts out fear.

You dont have to remain that way. You can know He loves you. And I testify that He does love you. He knows you. He is waiting with open arms for you to humble yourself and come to Him. He can heal you.

And would you believe it this time if I did? The world we live in is a fallen world. There are consequences to the fall. But that's why there was a redemption to heal us from those consequences. This life is a time to gain experience and prepare to meet God.

What will you do that day when you stand before God to account for your life?

Why am I deluded? Because you choose to ignore their testimony and make no effort to know God? What is more delusional studying and experimenting to understand God or assuming you know it all with no effort whatsoever and mocking any effort to know God?

And why presume I'm afraid of him? My actions are motivated out or love and respect for Him.

But I can understand your perspective. You are afraid of Him because you don't understand Him. It's natural for people to fear things they don't know and understand. But when you feel the love He has for you and realize the suffering He has gone through for you when you don't deserve it, you dont fear Him. Because His perfect love casts out fear.

You dont have to remain that way. You can know He loves you. And I testify that He does love you. He knows you. He is waiting with open arms for you to humble yourself and come to Him. He can heal you.
I need to be healed of reality? A real god doesn't need to be found in a book, or in your case, books. You are deluded because the earliest known fragment of the bible dates from several generations after Jesus supposed lived, and that's just a tiny fragment, most writings date from later than that. But you prefer to live in a fantasy world where you pay your way into heaven (tithing) and you worship a god that deforms little babies.

And would you believe it this time if I did? The world we live in is a fallen world. There are consequences to the fall. But that's why there was a redemption to heal us from those consequences. This life is a time to gain experience and prepare to meet God.

What will you do that day when you stand before God to account for your life?
God deforms babies because you read that we live in a fallen world? So God is punishing innocent little babies? Man, that's cold, really cold. You need to read a new book, lol.

The sad thing here is you have convinced yourself what you just said has anything to do with reality.

What honest person can claim they are based in reality while making every excuse in existence to ignore educating oneself?

The sad thing here is you have convinced yourself what you just said has anything to do with reality.

What honest person can claim they are based in reality while making every excuse in existence to ignore educating oneself?
I am very educated in the subject. Still, I see nothing worthwhile to suggest that there really is an invisible being making deformed babies because someone ate an apple. Fucking ludicrous brah.

I am very educated in the subject. Still, I see nothing worthwhile to suggest that there really is an invisible being making deformed babies because someone ate an apple. Fucking ludicrous brah.

You are the one judging that the baby is deformed. In my eyes all life is perfect. And most importantly in the eyes of our maker our creator I call him Jehovah all life is perfect.

Because I have been a dog breeder of a classified rare breed I can attest to breeding Catahoulas knowing the full risk of throwing a couple of double glass eyed babies that were deaf.

Just a risk. Double blue and male. If you don't get deafness it would be a miracle.

But for the breed it was worth the risk. I went forward. I don't consider deafness a deformity. Maybe you do. But from the two litters that I threw I had four deaf ones.

All those deaf pups went to people who I trained in sign language that my pups understood.

A deformity? No. You are the one challenging those who are different and labelling them something that they don't need to be named.

You are the one judging that the baby is deformed. In my eyes all life is perfect. And most importantly in the eyes of our maker our creator I call him Jehovah all life is perfect.
You're an idiot. Please shut up.

Persuasive argument. What absolutely no one thought.

Persuasive argument. What absolutely no one thought.
He couldn't tell that those babies were horribly deformed. He might as well just shut up and watch.

No I won't. I am trying to tell you that life is awesome. If you don't believe it that's all right with me.

Look if you wish to lead out your life a certain way go for it. I have some how discovered faith. From a long very long journey. From Journey to Ixtlan to the Bible.

Faith is something that you can't buy. Faith is something you can embrace. Faith is when you see your first hummingbird feeding at your delphiniums. Faith is.

No I won't. I am trying to tell you that life is awesome. If you don't believe it that's all right with me.

Look if you wish to lead out your life a certain way go for it. I have some how discovered faith. From a long very long journey. From Journey to Ixtlan to the Bible.

Faith is something that you can't buy. Faith is something you can embrace. Faith is when you see your first hummingbird feeding at your delphiniums. Faith is.
Those babies were deformed, in pain and died shortly afterwards. Your God made them. Now you know.

My grandmother prayed that it would not rain one day when she was going shopping, because her umbrella broke.

It didn't rain, so she sent Oral Roberts some money.

If that doesn't prove that god cares, I don't know what does.

Forum List

Back