Zone1 God's IQ And Human Comforts.

And you think a person can only say those things if he believes in God?
I know that when a person does not believe in God, their behavior towards a person they are attracted to can be carnal and devilish. A person who believes in God and their marriage vows include a covenant with God will have appropriate sexual activities that do not diminish a person to being a cheap slut and abusive.

I know that when a person does not believe in God, their behavior towards a person they are attracted to can be carnal and devilish.

Hey, we have plenty of fun, I won't deny that.

Oh, by the way, the "Devil" is a load of bullshit, too...

A person who believes in God and their marriage vows include a covenant with God will have appropriate sexual activities that do not diminish a person to being a cheap slut and abusive.

Fuck you. Fuck you and everything about you.

When my wife and I got married, we were married by a justice of the peace in Charleston, SC. Why? Because neither of us believed in God anymore. Were we, somehow, "less married"? Was she a "slut" because we weren't married in the myopic eyes of the church?

You sound like a bitter little bitch who's never been laid, so fuck off.

Seriously, if you were on fire I wouldn't piss on you to put you out.

Fucking zealots like you are disgusting and should be eradicated form polite society...

Fucking zealots like you are disgusting and should be eradicated form polite society
This is what demonic hate looks like folks

Hey, we have plenty of fun, I won't deny that.

Oh, by the way, the "Devil" is a load of bullshit, too...

Fuck you. Fuck you and everything about you.

When my wife and I got married, we were married by a justice of the peace in Charleston, SC. Why? Because neither of us believed in God anymore. Were we, somehow, "less married"? Was she a "slut" because we weren't married in the myopic eyes of the church?

Fucking zealots like you are disgusting and should be eradicated form polite society...
As I thought. No thought to your response. Just un-Godly hatred from carnal and devilish beings... Sad, so very sad...

I used to be a Catholic.

Then I was shown, by God, every reason in the world I needed to hate him.

Zealots like you are diseased...
God showed you? You spoke with God? Now I'm really worried. Zealots like yourself who spend every waking moment attacking God and His believers are a real problem with the state of the world today. It's the atheists like Putin who are wanting nuclear war and poverty all around the world.

God showed you? You spoke with God? Now I'm really worried. Zealots like yourself who spend every waking moment attacking God and His believers are a real problem with the state of the world today. It's the atheists like Putin who are wanting nuclear war and poverty all around the world.

Trust me, the only zealotry on this thread is coming from the far right; you, to be specific.

I'm confident that I have covenanted properly with God my life endowments in the Temple of the Lord. Moses was the Lord's prophet and was the conduit for the laws and commandments of God during the OT times. Jesus fulfilled the Law of Moses, not change it. By doing so, there were parts that were no longer necessary and new laws and covenants to be made with the believers of Jesus Christ.

no, jesus repudiated moses the liar and set the heavenly path of liberation theology, self determination the religion of antiquity as their goal ... for which they were crucified - cougarbear.

there never were 10 commandments and those that use them to persecute and victimize the innocent will themselves perish to never rise again.

no, jesus repudiated moses the liar and set the heavenly path of liberation theology, self determination the religion of antiquity as their goal ... for which they were crucified - cougarbear.

there never were 10 commandments and those that use them to persecute and victimize the innocent will themselves perish to never rise again.
Yet, here we have the Ten Commandments. It's empirical evidence that there are Ten Commandments. See, you demand empirical evidence but when we have them including in the Government buildings, you deny this anyways. millions of bibles out there with Ten Commandments and you still don't get it.

Yet, here we have the Ten Commandments. It's empirical evidence that there are Ten Commandments. See, you demand empirical evidence but when we have them including in the Government buildings, you deny this anyways. millions of bibles out there with Ten Commandments and you still don't get it.

what is proven, tablets claimed to be from heaven do not exist and makes moses not only a murderer as well a liar.

the 1st century events were a revival of the religion of antiquity prescribed during the time of noah - liberation theology, self determination that culminated by the tragic crucifixion of one of the religions ardent defenders and a turning point from the example learned earlier to give humanity a second chance for their spiritual freedom.

I love and I don't miss god at all.
That's because God does not "need" you......nor anything from mankind (Acts 17:25) simply because you have a reprobate mentality does not provide evidence of God's non existence. There's an old axiom that states the absence of evidence is not evidene of absence.

You declare that you do not "need" God.........I suppect that attitude will change when death comes knocking. There's another axiom, "There are no atheists in fox holes........"

You have your very existence "within God", yet you can't comprehend that reality (Acts 17:28) But your failures will not stop God's judgement......as all of mankind is presented with a prima facie evidential reality that demonstrates the "invisible" God via the things that are created (created void of man's capacity to quantify just how this reality came into existence). -- Romans 1:20 You, being a reprobate..........are without excuse. You state that YOU LOVE........simply DEFINE LOVE, quantify it and explain it to a 5 year old mind.

You will be "judged".......regardless of your desires or your personal opinions, "He that rejecteth Me, and receive not MY words, will have one that judgeth him; the word that I have spoken shall judge him in the last day." -- John 12:48

How does a college version of an Oxford dictionary define love? It does not because it cannot........it describes the character of love but not LOVE. Love is defined as a "VERY STRONG FEELING"..........there is no objectivity to be found in any FEELING. Do you know how this same college dictionary defines FEELINGS in relation to objective reality? : Something's that's truly objective has nothing to do with a person's own "feelings" or "views".

Objective: that reality which is based upon "observable" PHENOMENA"

Again..........present LOVE in any objective, demonstrable, reproducible method you wish without projecting your personal feelings. I find it strange.....that on one hand, prima facie evidence is perfectly acceptable to someone (as long as that prima facie evidence agrees with their personal ideology).......but when it comes to evidence of God's existence OBJECTIVE QUATIFICATION is the only acceptable evidence to provide truth (PRIMA FACIE IS REJECTED)......when there is no objective evidence for CREATION, LOVE or LIFE to be found by any supposed athesit. Life, Love and CREATION can't be explained via the very laws of physics that governs this reality called the natural universe. :biggrin:

Last edited:
what is proven, tablets claimed to be from heaven do not exist and makes moses not only a murderer as well a liar.

the 1st century events were a revival of the religion of antiquity prescribed during the time of noah - liberation theology, self determination that culminated by the tragic crucifixion of one of the religions ardent defenders and a turning point from the example learned earlier to give humanity a second chance for their spiritual freedom.
Why do the actual tablets have to be still around? Actually, the first time Moses came down, he came down with the higher laws and commandments. He saw that the people had already fallen into carnal evil in just a few days. So, he threw those laws down and they were destroyed along with many of the evil people who did not believe in God. He went back to the presence of the Lord and was given the lesser laws, the Ten Commandments. It's amazing that mankind can't hardly keep all Ten of the simplest Commandments. And, when a civilization turns their backs to most if not all of them, the people of the Lord (Israel) are either carried away and/or destroyed. And, their are still atheists who are immoral.

Forum List

Back