Zone1 God's Ten Commandments Must Be Kept

"special pleading, often to rescue a proposition in deep rhetorical trouble (e.g., How can a merciful God condemn future generations to torment because, against orders, one woman induced one man to eat an apple? Special plead: you don’t understand the subtle Doctrine of Free Will. Or: How can there be an equally godlike Father, Son, and Holy Ghost in the same Person? Special plead: You don’t understand the Divine Mystery of the Trinity. Or: How could God permit the followers of Judaism, Christianity, and Islam — each in their own way enjoined to heroic measures of loving kindness and compassion — to have perpetrated so much cruelty for so long? Special plead: You don’t understand Free Will again. And anyway, God moves in mysterious ways.)" --

thank you Carl Sagan

"special pleading, often to rescue a proposition in deep rhetorical trouble (e.g., How can a merciful God condemn future generations to torment because, against orders, one woman induced one man to eat an apple? Special plead: you don’t understand the subtle Doctrine of Free Will. Or: How can there be an equally godlike Father, Son, and Holy Ghost in the same Person? Special plead: You don’t understand the Divine Mystery of the Trinity. Or: How could God permit the followers of Judaism, Christianity, and Islam — each in their own way enjoined to heroic measures of loving kindness and compassion — to have perpetrated so much cruelty for so long? Special plead: You don’t understand Free Will again. And anyway, God moves in mysterious ways.)" --

thank you Carl Sagan
No, I'm pretty sure God created hell just for you.

Trust me, It's in Revelation somewhere.

:laughing0301:

The 10 Commandments in Exodus 20

1. “I am the LORD your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage. You shall have no other gods before Me." (Exodus 20:2-3)

2. “You shall not make for yourself a carved image—any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth; you shall not bow down to them nor serve them. For I, the LORD your God, am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children to the third and fourth generations of those who hate Me, but showing mercy to thousands, to those who love Me and keep My commandments." (Exodus 20:4-6)

3. “You shall not take the name of the LORD your God in vain, for the LORD will not hold him guiltless who takes His name in vain." (Exodus 20:7)

4. “Remember the Sabbath day, to keep it holy. Six days you shall labor and do all your work, but the seventh day is the Sabbath of the LORD your God. In it you shall do no work: you, nor your son, nor your daughter, nor your male servant, nor your female servant, nor your cattle, nor your stranger who is within your gates. For in six days the LORD made the heavens and the earth, the sea, and all that is in them, and rested the seventh day. Therefore the LORD blessed the Sabbath day and hallowed it." (Exodus 20:8-11)

5. “Honor your father and your mother, that your days may be long upon the land which the LORD your God is giving you."(Exodus 20:12)

6. “You shall not murder." (Exodus 20:13)

7. “You shall not commit adultery." (Exodus 20:14)

8. “You shall not steal." (Exodus 20:15)

9. “You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor."(Exodus 20:16

10. “You shall not covet your neighbor’s house; you shall not covet your neighbor’s wife, nor his male servant, nor his female servant, nor his ox, nor his donkey, nor anything that is your neighbor’s.” (Exodus 20:17)

The 10 Commandments in Deuteronomy 5

Moses recounted the 10 Commandments after 40 years of wandering in the wilderness. There are only a few differences in the language from Exodus 20. These minor distinctions are found in the 4th, 5th, and 10th Commandments.

1. “I am the LORD your God who brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage. You shall have no other gods before Me." (Deut. 5:6-7)

2. “You shall not make for yourself a carved image—any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth; you shall not bow down to them nor serve them. For I, the LORD your God, am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children to the third and fourth generations of those who hate Me, but showing mercy to thousands, to those who love Me and keep My commandments." (Deut. 5:8-10)

3. “You shall not take the name of the LORD your God in vain, for the LORD will not hold him guiltless who takes His name in vain." (Deut. 5:11)

4. “Observe the Sabbath day, to keep it holy, as the LORD your God commanded you. Six days you shall labor and do all your work, but the seventh day is the Sabbath of the LORD your God. In it you shall do no work: you, nor your son, nor your daughter, nor your male servant, nor your female servant, nor your ox, nor your donkey, nor any of your cattle, nor your stranger who is within your gates, that your male servant and your female servant may rest as well as you. And remember that you were a slave in the land of Egypt, and the LORD your God brought you out from there by a mighty hand and by an outstretched arm; therefore the LORD your God commanded you to keep the Sabbath day."(Deut. 5:12-15)

5. “Honor your father and your mother, as the LORD your God has commanded you, that your days may be long, and that it may be well with you in the land which the LORD your God is giving you." (Deut. 5:16)

6. “You shall not murder." (Deut. 5:17)

7. “You shall not commit adultery." (Deut. 5:18)

8. “You shall not steal." (Deut. 5:19)

9. “You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor."(Deut. 5:20)

10. “You shall not covet your neighbor’s wife; and you shall not desire your neighbor’s house, his field, his male servant, his female servant, his ox, his donkey, or anything that is your neighbor’s." (Deut. 5:21)

thank you Carl Sagan
i don't understand any of that, and freely admit it.

if fewer people were certain of the unknowable it might be easier to get along?:

1. Thou shalt not have any other gods before God.

2. Thou shalt not make yourself
an idol.

3. Thou shalt not take the
Lord's name in vain.

4. Remember the
Sabbath Day and keep it Holy.

5. Honor your Father and Mother.

6. Thou shalt not murder.

7. Thou shalt not commit
adultery.

8. Thou shalt not steal.

9. Thou shalt not testify or
bear false witness against your neighbor.

10. Thou shalt not
covet.
The Left-wing Pope recently revised the 10 commandments. So here it is:

1. Thou shalt have no other gods before the democrat party, leaders of social justice and all that is true and good.

2. Thou shalt have other idols, like Beyonce, but just remember democrats rule the roost. So, if she ever is not a democrat, she can no longer pretend to do a concert at another DNC convention.

3. Thou shall take the name of God in vain, and only speak his name when doing so. Otherwise, you will get canceled.

4. Forget the Sabbath. Every day is free time day. No more working. In fact, who can find a decent paying job these days anyway?

5. Honor your Mother, at least, if she is a democrat. Curse your Patriarchal conservative oppressor you once called father, unless your dad is a democrat, then just ignore him. It won't be hard because more than likely he won't hang around for too long, if at all.

6. Thou shalt not murder. No, you kill them before they leave the womb dumb dumb, or if they protest the DNC at the Capital unarmed, or you help them kill themselves with euthanasia or by giving them clean needles with drugs flowing across the border. Also, letting murders go free would not hurt. Gotta reduce those carbon footprints and all.

7. Thou shalt commit adultery, unless you are cheating on the democrat party. (See rule one)

8. Thou shalt not steal, unless you are in Kamala Harris's San Francisco and the item costs below $1000, then it is Ok to do so under the law, (soon to be the entire country) or if you are a politician and tax people for any reason, or if the government is inflating your wealth away. But I think that is only common sense.

9. Thou shalt bear false witness against Trump or anyone else who defies the DNC. That's right, Trump and Kavanaugh and Clarence Thomas touched you where again? Disgusting!!

10. Thou shalt covet, all day, every day. What the other have is yours, unless they work for the DNC, but no one ever complains about their extreme wealth and never will, unless they don't know what is good for them. (Wink wink)

Looking back, commandment #10 really should be rule #1, or at least #2.

Curses!!!

Last edited:
Hebrews 7:12
"For the priesthood being changed, there is made of necessity a change also of the law."

Christians are led by the Holy Spirit in this change.

1. Thou shalt not have any other gods before God.

2. Thou shalt not make yourself
an idol.

3. Thou shalt not take the
Lord's name in vain.

4. Remember the
Sabbath Day and keep it Holy.

5. Honor your Father and Mother.

6. Thou shalt not murder.

7. Thou shalt not commit
adultery.

8. Thou shalt not steal.

9. Thou shalt not testify or
bear false witness against your neighbor.

10. Thou shalt not
covet.

provide the tablets etched in the heavens w/ 10 commandments claimed by the liar moses - used to persecute and victimize the innocent ... they do not exist.

what is the sabbath - a type of completion the claim by the heavens for what they created - life on earth, the garden of eden - to be kept holy.

1724595930418.png

what the desert religions made from the heavenly creation, garden eden - - crossbody is their own self made corruption from the false commandments they worship.

As we see, from Exodus, Deuteronomy, Matthew, John, Romans and well into Revelation God's Word holds us accountable for "keeping" the Ten Commandments.

I'll even go so far as to say that... It is impossible for anyone to enter into heaven; eternal salvation; without having first kept the commandments.

As Jesus tied the "Keeping" of the commandments into "LOVE" loving him and God.
- in John 15.

provide the tablets etched in the heavens w/ 10 commandments claimed by the liar moses - used to persecute and victimize the innocent ... they do not exist.

what is the sabbath - a type of completion the claim by the heavens for what they created - life on earth, the garden of eden - to be kept holy.

View attachment 1001232

what the desert religions made from the heavenly creation, garden eden - - crossbody is their own self made corruption from the false commandments they worship.
Not to worry Breeze, almost no one keeps them. ;)

Hebrews 7:12
"For the priesthood being changed, there is made of necessity a change also of the law."

Christians are led by the Holy Spirit in this change.
Right, the law changed in that the Ten Commandments were a law unto death. It used to be that if you broke one you could be killed.

When the law changed, the Ten Commandments became a law unto life whereby we keep the commandments because we love Jesus, and are loved by God.

That's why Jesus connected the commandments being kept to that of loving him and God. John 15.

Right, the law changed in that the Ten Commandments were a law unto death. It used to be that if you broke one you could be killed.

When the law changed, the Ten Commandments became a law unto life whereby we keep the commandments because we love Jesus, and are loved by God.

That's why Jesus connected the commandments being kept to that of loving him and God. John 15.
When the commandments first came out, there were no penalties for not abiding by them.

That came later.

The law changed from antithesis to thesis.

Forum List

Back