God's Warning Shots?

DriftingSand

Cast Iron Member
Feb 16, 2014
State of Disgust!
I realize that the naysayers and science gurus will slide out from the shadows and disagree with this post but I choose to believe that the following picture indicates God's growing anger towards (and dying patience with) a wicked world. This sort of thing has likely happened before but the fact that it happened over the top of one of the most corrupt cities in America should give one pause:

Triple lightening strike on Chicago:

300x140_07021501_screen-shot-2014-07-02-at-10.55.56-am.png

590x382_07011349_brdrpencmaaqmwr.jpg

VIDEO: Triple Lightning Bolts Strike Chicago Towers Simultaneously - AccuWeather.com

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jFB4pkLjFCo]Chicago TRIPLE lightning strikes to Sears, Trump, Hancock - June 30 - YouTube[/ame]

This is only a tiny drop in the bucket of what's to come. In general, I believe it may be a good time for folks to consider repenting of their sins and turning to Christ. Not just because of this single lightening strike on an evil city but because evil is spreading across the globe like a malignant cancer. The world is "legalizing" gay marriage; it's massacring millions of innocent, human babies; crime, divorce, drug abuse, etc. are on the rise.

I suggest that everyone get on their knees in humble prayer and ask God for guidance and wisdom. It never hurts to pray for TRUTH.

I'd guess that the majority of Chicagoans consider themselves to be Christian. Is God angry with Christians and not with Muslims or Hindus? Maybe you're praying to wrong God?

I realize that the naysayers and science gurus will slide out from the shadows and disagree with this post but I choose to believe that the following picture indicates God's growing anger towards (and dying patience with) a wicked world. This sort of thing has likely happened before but the fact that it happened over the top of one of the most corrupt cities in America should give one pause:

VIDEO: Triple Lightning Bolts Strike Chicago Towers Simultaneously - AccuWeather.com

Chicago TRIPLE lightning strikes to Sears, Trump, Hancock - June 30 - YouTube

This is only a tiny drop in the bucket of what's to come. In general, I believe it may be a good time for folks to consider repenting of their sins and turning to Christ. Not just because of this single lightening strike on an evil city but because evil is spreading across the globe like a malignant cancer. The world is "legalizing" gay marriage; it's massacring millions of innocent, human babies; crime, divorce, drug abuse, etc. are on the rise.

I suggest that everyone get on their knees in humble prayer and ask God for guidance and wisdom. It never hurts to pray for TRUTH.

Well, consider this naysayer coming out. Nay.

You may be right. I myself believe it's God's wrath when an earthquake destroys a church. :)

I prayed and god told me to stop polluting so much and tell the corporations we have to go green and we need to start cleaning up all the plastic in the ocean no matter how much it costs us and we need to stop over fishing the oceans too.

He also said it doesn't matter what China, India, Russia, Europe and Mexico are doing. We are god's chosen people. AMERICA! We need to lead the way. I didn't say it. God told me this.

Speaking of cancer, I'd like to thank Jehovah for all the diseases he inflicts on children because nothing says "I love you" like giving a toddler leukemia.

Speaking of cancer, I'd like to thank Jehovah for all the diseases he inflicts on children because nothing says "I love you" like giving a toddler leukemia.

Lucifer is the author of sickness, death and destruction. But you already knew that, Steven R. For the sake of others it is worth setting the record straight today - however.

As I was reading Zephaniah the other day I realized that the entire book reads exactly as it stands today for America. It is even at the door. I find it amazing that so many people do not believe America could fall! Another suprising outcome is those in the occult who believe the fall is coming but with them in charge! They seem to be clueless that they will be the ransom for the righteous and the upright. How people could be so clueless with the availability of bibles all about them is amazing.

:50:
"The sky is falling!!"

:popcorn:

:50:
"The sky is falling!!"
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PPVCYg2GlsM]I wish we'd all been ready-DC Talk - YouTube[/ame]
:popcorn:

Toby Mac Rulez :)

Forum List

Back