God's Word tells us how to be saved(born again(!

GISMYS

VIP Member
Mar 4, 2013
GOD'S WORD TELLS US HOW TO BE SAVED(BORN AGAIN) AND JOIN THE FAMILY OF GOD!!! Romans: Chapter 10 verse 9-10-13 GOD SAYS=
That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus,
and shalt believe in your heart that God hath raised him
from the dead, thou shalt be Saved. For with the heart man
believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession
is made unto Salvation. For whosoever shall call upon the
name of the Lord shall be Saved....................

---------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------

AN EXAMPLE PRAYER IF YOU HAVE NEVER BEFORE TALKED TO GOD!.........................
Heavenly Father:........................................... ...............................
I come to you in prayer asking for the forgiveness of
my Sins. I confess with my mouth and believe with my
heart that Jesus is your Son, And that he died on the
Cross at Calvary that I might be forgiven and have
Eternal Life in the Kingdom of Heaven. Father, I believe
that Jesus rose from the dead and I ask you right now
to come in to my life and be my personal Lord and
Savior. I repent of my Sins and will Worship you all the
day's of my Life!. Because your word is truth, I confess
with my mouth that I am Born Again and Cleansed
by the Blood of Jesus! In Jesus Name, Amen

GOD'S WORD TELLS US HOW TO BE SAVED(BORN AGAIN) AND JOIN THE FAMILY OF GOD!!! Romans: Chapter 10 verse 9-10-13 GOD SAYS=

---------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------

AN EXAMPLE PRAYER IF YOU HAVE NEVER BEFORE TALKED TO GOD!.........................
Heavenly Father:........................................... ...............................

These will be doing all said in your first paragraph-( Matt 7:21-23)--it didn't work for these--Why? ----- underlying meanings.

HOW SWEET IT IS!!! GOD'S WORD TELLS US HOW TO BE SAVED(BORN AGAIN) AND JOIN THE FAMILY OF GOD!!! Romans: Chapter 10 verse 9-10-13 GOD SAYS=

HOW SWEET IT IS!!! GOD'S WORD TELLS US HOW TO BE SAVED(BORN AGAIN) AND JOIN THE FAMILY OF GOD!!! Romans: Chapter 10 verse 9-10-13 GOD SAYS=

This sounds like something Joel Osteen teaches--he is a scheister. A liar.

YES!!! You are free to reject God and thereby choose hell BUT WHY DO THAT??

YES!!! You are free to reject God and thereby choose hell BUT WHY DO THAT??

Mr Joel Osteen stands in front of thousands-- At the conclusion of his sermon he states--If you say these 3 lines of prayer with me you are born again( saved) yet he doesn't know an iota of them how big is the percentage of those who are workers of iniquities did he tell them they were saved--and now believe they are saved, but in reality will hear these words from Jesus-Matt 7:21-23)-- that makes him a teacher of darkness, he cost all of those their real opportunity to enter Gods kingdom by not teaching Jesus' truths.
No trinity religion on earth does.

Only God is our judge not other men. I cannot know the heart and mind of Joel Osteen but no worries God knows!!! This woman says she has seen hell==http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l4iknyQuzM8

WHAT WILL YOUR DEATH BE LIKE? From Annette Capps: We are rejoicing and celebrating my father's promotion to heaven at 5:15 pm Sunday, February 23, 2014. My Dad informed the family and close friends on Friday that he would be going home to heaven in 3 days. After having some final words with family and friends on Saturday, he went to bed, went to sleep and never awoke. (He kept saying, "I want to go in my sleep.") My mother, sister and I had the privilege of being with him as he finally got that glorified body he always talked about. Charles Capps was a man of integrity, a man of his word and he got what he said. He called those things that be not as though they were. ===WE ARE ALL ONE BREATH AWAY FROM ETERNITY! THINK! MIGHT TODAY BE YOUR LAST DAY ???? Every day of our lives, we live one breath away from eternity. The most important question of life is: Am I ready to meet God?

If you are not, and you wish to acknowledge God as your Father through His Son, Jesus Christ, just pray this simple prayer and you’ll become a member of the family of God, with heaven as your eternal home.

Heavenly Father, I know that I am a sinner and need your forgiveness. I believe that Jesus died for my sins. I am willing to turn away from my sin and live a godly life. I now invite Jesus Christ into my heart as my Lord and Savior. I am willing, with God’s help, from this day forward to follow Christ as Lord of my life. In Jesus’ name I pray. Amen.

At this moment, you have discovered the ultimate secret of being happy in an unhappy world. It’s knowing that God is your heavenly Father, that Jesus is your Lord and Savior, and that heaven is your eternal home!
BEWARE!!!You don't want to end up here.===http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l4iknyQuzM8

Someone with that much money has a church run like a corporation and they have lawyers. People don't speak against him because he could take everything you have. May you learn that lesson.

1623589_783035218391130_609831835_n.jpg

You know........................it really bugs me when Christians try to shoehorn God into a little box called Christianity.

God is a spiritual being, and He is also everywhere and attached to everything.

My question is.................why would God (who is supposed to be limitless) limit Himself to only 1 belief system?

You know........................it really bugs me when Christians try to shoehorn God into a little box called Christianity.

My question is.................why would God (who is supposed to be limitless) limit Himself to only 1 belief system?

""TRUTH"" IS THE REASON!!! God is TRUTH BUT THERE ARE THOUSANDS OF FALSE BELIEF SYSTEMS.

Someone with that much money has a church run like a corporation and they have lawyers. People don't speak against him because he could take everything you have. May you learn that lesson.

Gee, how christian of you.

And look who his followers are. Like ChuckT's post. All they care about is money.

1779278_774784989216153_504077999_n.jpg

""TRUTH"" IS THE REASON!!! God is TRUTH BUT THERE ARE THOUSANDS OF FALSE BELIEF SYSTEMS.

You DO realize that Christianity is based on an older "belief system" that God started?

It's called Judaism.

Quick question moron.....................are Jews going to hell if they don't accept Jesus?

You DO realize that Christianity is based on an older "belief system" that God started?

It's called Judaism.

Quick question moron.....................are Jews going to hell if they don't accept Jesus?

God is mankind's only judge!! you best concern yourself about the question=ARE ""YOU"" GOING TO HELL??

It's called Judaism.

God is mankind's only judge!! you best concern yourself about the question=ARE ""YOU"" GOING TO HELL??

Depends...................if I follow the lead that morons such as yourself have laid out, probably.

According to my own belief system? Nope. I follow the 10 Commandments, and am pretty sure that God approves of how I live.

No one can keep all the 10 commandments,we are all sinners,we all need Jesus as our lord and savior.If man could live a sinless life and be saved by his good works then there would be no need for Jesus to die on that Roman cross. THINK! Who wants to be the best most moral sinner in hell??

No one can keep all the 10 commandments,we are all sinners,we all need Jesus as our lord and savior.If man could live a sinless life and be saved by his good works then there would be no need for Jesus to die on that Roman cross. THINK! Who wants to be the best most moral sinner in hell??

There was never any need for Jesus to die on that cross, but I am sure Jesus is deeply touched by your love of him demonstrated by your acceptance of his torture and death as your free ticket to some imaginary paradise.

BTW, if you are such a persistent sinner who can't keep the 10 commandments I suggest you strive to become a better person.

No uncircumcised dickheads allowed in heaven.

There was never any need for Jesus to die on that cross, but I am sure Jesus is deeply touched by your love of him demonstrated by your acceptance of his torture and death as your free ticket to some imaginary paradise.

BTW, if you are such a persistent sinner who can't keep the 10 commandments I suggest you strive to become a better person.

No uncircumcised dickheads allowed in heaven.

9If we confess our sins, He is faithful and righteous to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. 10If we say that we have not sinned, we make Him a liar and His word is not in us. 1 john 1:10

Forum List

Back