Gofundme is cracking down on anti vaccination campaigns

Lol
Millions of Americans never got smallpox and polio even though they had no shots…

View attachment 258429
Lol
So basically you’re saying vaccines are infallible...

So just keep them to yourselves leave the rest of us out of it

No, I'm saying you don't understand math.

its-a-hard-life-to-lead-when-burdened-with-math-301680.jpg

Lol
Millions of Americans never got smallpox and polio even though they had no shots…

View attachment 258429
Lol
So basically you’re saying vaccines are infallible...

So just keep them to yourselves leave the rest of us out of it

No, I'm saying you don't understand math.

View attachment 258430
Lol
forced vaccinations are an easy way to control your enemy/people you disagree with....

GoFundMe is cracking down on anti-vaccination campaigns
GoFundMe is one of the latest online platforms to cut off proponents of anti-vaccine related content.

This is America morons , this is forcing, this is blackmail, this is not what America does yah *****S
Dumb fks they do not want you having information to make a choice. They will make them worse than what they are now if they get away with doing this. If you think kids are dropping like flies now wait until this happens.
Good for GFM...you are an anti-vaxxer...move to Madagascar. It's perfect for you.
Lol
Whether anybody gets vaccinated or not it’s none of your fucking business

Of course it is.

GoFundMe is one of the latest online platforms to cut off proponents of anti-vaccine related content.

This is America morons , this is forcing, this is blackmail, this is not what America does yah *****S
Dumb fks they do not want you having information to make a choice. They will make them worse than what they are now if they get away with doing this. If you think kids are dropping like flies now wait until this happens.
Good for GFM...you are an anti-vaxxer...move to Madagascar. It's perfect for you.
Lol

Of course it is.
Why is that?

Sometimes you just have to hammer down on dumbfucks. Why should the rest of us suffer due to dumbfuck decisions.

Sometimes you just have to hammer down on dumbfucks. Why should the rest of us suffer due to dumbfuck decisions.
Lol
Says a control freak

Lol
forced vaccinations are an easy way to control your enemy/people you disagree with....

And empty bromides are convenient substitutes for unthinking ideologues like yourself.

Let's face it. Anti-vaxxers are some of the dumbest people around. Not dumber than twoofers or birfers, but pretty close.

Unsurprisingly, anti-vaxxers are often twoofers and/or birfers.

I agree. One good way is keeping you and your germy kids isolated.
Lol
You obviously don’t understand disease, everybody is exposed to every type of disease that is why we have an immune system. What are you in grade school? Just because there’s vaccinations doesn’t mean that the germs are gone…

I like many others when I occasionally maybe once every year or two or three I get a cold/flu it lasts for a day or two... tops three then it’s gone.
Some years back I decided to get a flu shot I think maybe in 1996... I had cold/flu like symptoms for over a month I thought I was going to die...

And sure it’s antidotal, But I do find it funny every other time I’ve gotten the cold/flu it lasts tops three days and most times a day or two.... LOL

everybody is exposed to every type of disease that is why we have an immune system.

When is the last time you were exposed to smallpox? To ebola?

And sure it’s antidotal,

There is no antidote to your ignorance.

every other time I’ve gotten the cold/flu it lasts tops three days and most times a day or two....

How many Americans die of the flu every year?
Lol
Millions of upon millions of people of been exposed to those diseases… They lived through it

Vaccines are not the answer, for everybody. Take all the vaccines you want leave the rest of us out of it.

Millions upon millions of Americans are exposed to the flu every day… And don’t die

Millions of upon millions of people of been exposed to those diseases… They lived through it

How many American Indians didn't live through it.

Millions upon millions of Americans are exposed to the flu every day… And don’t die

That wasn't my fucking question, was it?
Lol
Of course these diseases take their toll, but forced vaccination is not the answer.

quote-well-you-may-not-know-this-but-there-s-things-that-gnaw-at-a-man-worse-than-dying-charlie-waite-77-23-24.jpg

Millions of Americans do not have any vaccinations and live through exposure of the flu… How was that?

Of course these diseases take their toll, but forced vaccination is not the answer.

Maybe your idiocy will save you?

Millions of Americans do not have any vaccinations and live through exposure of the flu… How was that?

Why won't you answer? Don't be such a twat.

Lol

Of course it is.
Why is that?

Because many diseases are contagious, you brainless shit.

Lol

Of course it is.
Why is that?

Because many diseases are contagious, you brainless shit.
Lol
statism_ideas.png

Lol

It's absolutely everyone's fucking business, moron.

Lol

It's absolutely everyone's fucking business, moron.
Na, not really
Forced vaccinations are nothing more than communism

I dunno maybe if more read what was in it and searched what that does to the human bod maybe more just wouldn't be so brain dead.

Like check it out :

Residual DNA/RNA deriving from cultured cells - Total amount of DNA: 1.7-3.7 μg/dose, the 80% of which was human (Human fetal DNA / RNA from the MRC-5 cell line). Other amount of DNA: chicken
What did we find in the MMRV (Priorix Tetra) vaccine?

Because they grow many of these vaccine bs on/in things like eggs, or lets say peanut oil. well that's why we have ppl in such a high percentage allergic to eggs,, or dairy, peanuts etc, they grow some of this shit in foods.

Hopefully you didn't manage to breed.

Not yet but we’re still working on it.

I’ve got 13 nieces/nephews and I’m fairly certain none of them have gotten all their suggested vaccines... the 6 on my side of the family are a homeschooling family. The 7 on my wife’s side rarely see a doctor and have pretty much been thst way since birth as they’re on Medicaid.

Forum List

Back