Gold Star Families Demand Apology from Trump

Soon as he gets an apology for the attack the gold star family levied on him. And the gold star family attacked first.

• Banned
Soon as he gets an apology for the attack the gold star family levied on him. And the gold star family attacked first.

Miss Tree, would you like to post a link to this attack? And before you so stupidly say that Mr. Khan's speech at the DNC is the attack, then I must inform you that Mrs. Clinton made no such counterattack on those who made critical speeches of her at the RNC, in case, as with most far right fringe imbeciles, you too suffer from severe short-term memory problems.

• Banned
Now we are seeing the effect that a monster like Mr. Trump has on his minions....They are ready to attack Gold Star families. The very people they have so fervently supported for the last 10 years. Shame on your feckless and irresponsible behavior.

Miss Tree, would you like to post a link to this attack? And before you so stupidly say that Mr. Khan's speech at the DNC is the attack, then I must inform you that Mrs. Clinton made no such counterattack on those who made critical speeches of her at the RNC, in case, as with most far right fringe imbeciles, you too suffer from severe short-term memory problems.
You are wrong on both accounts. The whole DNC consisted of one speech after another attacking Trump and that included Khan. And yes, Clinton called Sean Smith's mother a liar. And so did Mr. Chris Matthews on MSNBC. You called me an imbecile? That makes you a fucked up moron of a libtard.

Now we are seeing the effect that a monster like Mr. Trump has on his minions....They are ready to attack Gold Star families. The very people they have so fervently supported for the last 10 years. Shame on your feckless and irresponsible behavior.
The monster is that c- unt Clinton. She's the asswipe that left four dead Americans in Benghazi and then had the fucking arrogance to ask "at this point what difference does it make?"

Comrade Donald has now attacked gold star families, including the Khans.

Gold Star families demand apology for Trump's 'anti-American' comments

I sincerely believe this monster is beyond making an apology to anyone for anything that he has ever done in his soiled, tawdry and morally desolate life.

Trump needs merely to point out the connection with the Muslim Brotherhood, and sub-issue involving Khan's immigration law firm. And tell those Gold Star families (seventeen out of tens of thousands) to wake the fuck up.
There is a failed allegation of such a connection. And if there was, Captain Khan died on the American side, Billy.

Hillary repeated a nearly identical statement yesterday on FOX NEWS SUNDAY WITH CHRIS WALLACE.

This is the same statement she made March of this year:

Hillary Clinton Calls Benghazi Victim’s Mother a Liar | www.independentsentinel.com

I sincerely believe this monster is beyond making an apology to anyone for anything that he has ever done in his soiled, tawdry and morally desolate life.

Trump needs merely to point out the connection with the Muslim Brotherhood, and sub-issue involving Khan's immigration law firm. And tell those Gold Star families (seventeen out of tens of thousands) to wake the fuck up.
There is a failed allegation of such a connection. And if there was, Captain Khan died on the American side, Billy.

That does not preclude the father's relationships with Islamists or Islamist interests.

Hillary repeated a nearly identical statement yesterday on FOX NEWS SUNDAY WITH CHRIS WALLACE.

This is the same statement she made March of this year:

Hillary Clinton Calls Benghazi Victim’s Mother a Liar | www.independentsentinel.com

She'll just get that article deleted....

That does not preclude the father's relationships with Islamists or Islamist interests.

He has no such 'relationship'. He wrote books and papers on Islam.

Everybody who attacks Trump gets demonized. The Trump cult is like the Scientologists.

This is exactly the reaction I hope will be widespread across the conservative media.
Very telling. You think conservatives should take the shit the left dishes out without fighting back? That's exactly why so many are pissed off at the status quo.

Forum List

Back