Gold Star Families Demand Apology from Trump

Don't you love it when left wing lying social justice warriors are owned in their own thread?

The OP should know that their utter victim bullshit only works within their echo chambers.

Not a place that refutes left main stream media propaganda with logic and facts.

Left wingers are all brainwashed losers and there is no exception.

Lol at the op.

Don't you love it when left wing lying social justice warriors are owned in their own thread.

The OP should know that their utter victim bullshit only works within their echo chambers.

Not a place that refutes left main stream media propaganda with logic and facts.

Left wingers are all brainwashed losers and there is no exception.

Lol at the op.

Keep in mind Cindy Sheehan is a Gold Star.....

Comrade Donald has now attacked gold star families, including the Khans.

enhanced-buzz-25142-1375236590-15.jpg
He probably smells like beef and cheese too.

Trump has sacrificed far more than any gold star family.

No he hasn't, nor has he claimed he has.
He's just being an ass. It's what he does.

Toro has a weakness.

He is not completely brainwashed like the vast majority of the brain damaged Left.

IMO, repeated exposure to the Truth, may get him to soften on Trump.

That will lead to vicious attacks by the vile left and we can have his vote in Nov.

When he puts forth the standard nonsense that he has been spoon fed, just demolish the nonsense and don't personally attack him and let the vile left drive him to US.

Soon as he gets an apology for the attack the gold star family levied on him. And the gold star family attacked first.

This is exactly the reaction I hope will be widespread across the conservative media.
Very telling. You think conservatives should take the shit the left dishes out without fighting back? That's exactly why so many are pissed off at the status quo.

I think you can't win a fight with Goldstar families. That's why I want to see Trump and his cult try.
So you pick the "high road"...

Import more of the assholes that killed 4,424 of our troops in Iraq, and 2,382 of our troops in Afghanistan...

What about THOSE gold star mothers???

And lest you forget, 9/11, San Bernido, Boston, Orlando, and the other attacks...

I appreciate the sacrifice of the Kahn family, but reality is what it is...

Trump needs merely to point out the connection with the Muslim Brotherhood, and sub-issue involving Khan's immigration law firm. And tell those Gold Star families (seventeen out of tens of thousands) to wake the fuck up.
There is a failed allegation of such a connection. And if there was, Captain Khan died on the American side, Billy.

That does not preclude the father's relationships with Islamists or Islamist interests.

Everybody who attacks Trump gets demonized. The Trump cult is like the Scientologists.
Everything Trump says is demonized.....

Democrats are like a cult with the blind following the blind. The blind being a media that can't see past their politics.

You obviously don't know the meaning of the word 'demonize'.
Obviously you don't. Calling him a monster, insane, a sycophath, to name just a few.

Nope, you don't know what it means.

Now we are seeing the effect that a monster like Mr. Trump has on his minions....They are ready to attack Gold Star families. The very people they have so fervently supported for the last 10 years. Shame on your feckless and irresponsible behavior.

Trump never caused Captain Khan's death. He was totally honest with Khizr Khan.
Clinton caused the death of four Americans. She lied to their families.

There is no doubt who is the bigger, more despicable lying bastard here.

If anyone should apologize it should be Clinton.

Soon as he gets an apology for the attack the gold star family levied on him. And the gold star family attacked first.

Miss Tree, would you like to post a link to this attack? And before you so stupidly say that Mr. Khan's speech at the DNC is the attack, then I must inform you that Mrs. Clinton made no such counterattack on those who made critical speeches of her at the RNC, in case, as with most far right fringe imbeciles, you too suffer from severe short-term memory problems.
You are wrong on both accounts. The whole DNC consisted of one speech after another attacking Trump and that included Khan. And yes, Clinton called Sean Smith's mother a liar. And so did Mr. Chris Matthews on MSNBC. You called me an imbecile? That makes you a fucked up moron of a libtard.

Hahahaha, Ms. Tree. You have veered off into a tangent in which you leave Mr. Trump completely blameless, when he launched the first volley. If Mr. Trump can't handle the heat, he should pull up his skirt and get out of the kitchen. This thread is about the Gold Star families, not Chris Matthews or Hillary Clinton.

You are a great example of how people lie to themselves.

I think Mr. Mud asked for some names of the families. Well, Mr. Mud, it's time for YOU to STFU now:

VoteVets releases Gold Star Family Members letter to Trump, demand apology for all Gold Star Families
“Ours is a sacrifice you will never know. Ours is a sacrifice we would never want you to know.”

WASHINGTON, DC – Family members of seventeen fallen service-members are writing to Donald J. Trump today, expressing their dismay at his treatment of the family of CPT. Humayun Khan, and demanding an apology. The letter was organized by Karen Meredith, a Gold Star mother who serves as Military Families Coordinator for VoteVets.org.

The letter is below:

August 1, 2016Donald J Trump725 Fifth AvenueNew York, NY 10022
Mr. Trump,

We are all Gold Star Families, who have lost those we love the most in war. Ours is a sacrifice you will never know. Ours is a sacrifice we would never want you to know.

Your recent comments regarding the Khan family were repugnant, and personally offensive to us. When you question a mother's pain, by implying that her religion, not her grief, kept her from addressing an arena of people, you are attacking us. When you say your job building buildings is akin to our sacrifice, you are attacking our sacrifice.

You are not just attacking us, you are cheapening the sacrifice made by those we lost.

You are minimizing the risk our service members make for all of us.

This goes beyond politics. It is about a sense of decency. That kind decency you mock as "political correctness."

We feel we must speak out and demand you apologize to the Khans, to all Gold Star families, and to all Americans for your offensive, and frankly anti-American, comments.

We hope you will hear us.

Sincerely,

Diane and Neil Santoriello, Mother and Father of 1LT Neil Santoriello, KIA, Iraq

Summer Lipford-Mickelson, Mother, Frederick Sirko, Father, Kirby Mickelson, Stepfather, Laura Sirko Samimy and Bridget Sirko Gentle, Sisters of PFC Steven Sirko, KIA, Iraq.

Sue and Randy Loudon, Mother and Father of 2ndLt. Christopher Loudon, KIA, Iraq

Melanie House, Widow of HM3 John Daniel House, KIA, Iraq

Derek and Lorene Davey, Mother and Father of Cpl. Seamus M. Davey, KIA, Iraq

Celeste Zappala, Mother, and Raphael Zappala, Brother of SGT. Sherwood Baker, KIA, Iraq

Sue Niederer, Mother of 2LT Seth Dvorin, KIA, Iraq

Fulvio and Gilda Carbonaro, Father and Mother of Sgt. Alessandro Carbonaro, KIA, Iraq

Karen Meredith, Mother of 1LT Ken Ballard, KIA, Iraq

Sergio Torres, Father, Lupe Torres, Mother and Beatriz Saldivar, Aunt of SGT Daniel Torres, KIA, Iraq

MG (Ret.) Paul D. Eaton, and Frank Eaton, sons of Col. Norman Eaton, KIA, Vietnam

Stephanie Fisher, mother of SSG Thomas Fogarty, KIA Afghanistan

Norma and Oscar Aviles, parents of Lcpl. Andrew J. Aviles, KIA Iraq

Cheryl Lankford, widow of CSM Jonathan"Miles"Lankford Sr., KIAIraq

Carlos and Melida Arredondo Father & Step-Mother to Lcpl. Alexander Arredondo, KIA, Iraq

Florence Sandra Penn , sister of 1 LT Charles Penn Jr , KIA Korea

Nadia McCaffrey, mother of SGT Patrick McCaffrey, KIA Iraq

VoteVets releases Gold Star Family Members letter to Trump, demand apology for all Gold Star Families

There is a failed allegation of such a connection. And if there was, Captain Khan died on the American side, Billy.

That does not preclude the father's relationships with Islamists or Islamist interests.

Everybody who attacks Trump gets demonized. The Trump cult is like the Scientologists.

Democrats are like a cult with the blind following the blind. The blind being a media that can't see past their politics.

Obviously you don't. Calling him a monster, insane, a sycophath, to name just a few.

Or a Hitler. Or claiming he would start a nuclear war.

You can't win an attack on the Goldstar mothers. Sorry. That is not how the world works.

This is exactly the reaction I hope will be widespread across the conservative media.
Very telling. You think conservatives should take the shit the left dishes out without fighting back? That's exactly why so many are pissed off at the status quo.

I think you can't win a fight with Goldstar families. That's why I want to see Trump and his cult try.

All of them? No.

A few Democrats? Easy.

Or a Hitler. Or claiming he would start a nuclear war.

Hitlery? Is that what you meant to say?

Trump effectively claimed that making money was his sacrifice.

He claimed working hard was a sacrifice.

He did not claim that he sacrificed MORE than a Gold Star family.

Which was my point.

Which you have NOT disagreed with, or even addressed.

Do you have ANYTHING TO SAY THAT ADDRESSES ANYTHING I SAID?

Or are you a moron?

All of them? No.

A few Democrats? Easy.

You're as wrong about this as you were wrong about the poll numbers in the thread you ran away from.

Gold Star families demand apology for Trump's 'anti-American' comments

I sincerely believe this monster is beyond making an apology to anyone for anything that he has ever done in his soiled, tawdry and morally desolate life.
The asshole comes to this country, uses the biggest political platform in the land to insult and demean a political enemy and wants an apology? He can go fuck a goat. If he isn't already.

So Mr. Weasel, you think he conspired to come to this country 30 years ago, gain his citizenship, bear a son and send him off to get killed in a war so he could acquire a political platform to insult?

You will most likely need a professional to have your head extracted from the lower regions of your torso where it currently exists.

Miss Tree, would you like to post a link to this attack? And before you so stupidly say that Mr. Khan's speech at the DNC is the attack, then I must inform you that Mrs. Clinton made no such counterattack on those who made critical speeches of her at the RNC, in case, as with most far right fringe imbeciles, you too suffer from severe short-term memory problems.
You are wrong on both accounts. The whole DNC consisted of one speech after another attacking Trump and that included Khan. And yes, Clinton called Sean Smith's mother a liar. And so did Mr. Chris Matthews on MSNBC. You called me an imbecile? That makes you a fucked up moron of a libtard.

Hahahaha, Ms. Tree. You have veered off into a tangent in which you leave Mr. Trump completely blameless, when he launched the first volley. If Mr. Trump can't handle the heat, he should pull up his skirt and get out of the kitchen. This thread is about the Gold Star families, not Chris Matthews or Hillary Clinton.

You are a great example of how people lie to themselves.

I think Mr. Mud asked for some names of the families. Well, Mr. Mud, it's time for YOU to STFU now:

“Ours is a sacrifice you will never know. Ours is a sacrifice we would never want you to know.”

WASHINGTON, DC – Family members of seventeen fallen service-members are writing to Donald J. Trump today, expressing their dismay at his treatment of the family of CPT. Humayun Khan, and demanding an apology. The letter was organized by Karen Meredith, a Gold Star mother who serves as Military Families Coordinator for VoteVets.org.

The letter is below:

August 1, 2016Donald J Trump725 Fifth AvenueNew York, NY 10022
Mr. Trump,

We are all Gold Star Families, who have lost those we love the most in war. Ours is a sacrifice you will never know. Ours is a sacrifice we would never want you to know.

Your recent comments regarding the Khan family were repugnant, and personally offensive to us. When you question a mother's pain, by implying that her religion, not her grief, kept her from addressing an arena of people, you are attacking us. When you say your job building buildings is akin to our sacrifice, you are attacking our sacrifice.

You are not just attacking us, you are cheapening the sacrifice made by those we lost.

You are minimizing the risk our service members make for all of us.

This goes beyond politics. It is about a sense of decency. That kind decency you mock as "political correctness."

We feel we must speak out and demand you apologize to the Khans, to all Gold Star families, and to all Americans for your offensive, and frankly anti-American, comments.

We hope you will hear us.

Sincerely,

Diane and Neil Santoriello, Mother and Father of 1LT Neil Santoriello, KIA, Iraq

Summer Lipford-Mickelson, Mother, Frederick Sirko, Father, Kirby Mickelson, Stepfather, Laura Sirko Samimy and Bridget Sirko Gentle, Sisters of PFC Steven Sirko, KIA, Iraq.

Sue and Randy Loudon, Mother and Father of 2ndLt. Christopher Loudon, KIA, Iraq

Melanie House, Widow of HM3 John Daniel House, KIA, Iraq

Derek and Lorene Davey, Mother and Father of Cpl. Seamus M. Davey, KIA, Iraq

Celeste Zappala, Mother, and Raphael Zappala, Brother of SGT. Sherwood Baker, KIA, Iraq

Sue Niederer, Mother of 2LT Seth Dvorin, KIA, Iraq

Fulvio and Gilda Carbonaro, Father and Mother of Sgt. Alessandro Carbonaro, KIA, Iraq

Karen Meredith, Mother of 1LT Ken Ballard, KIA, Iraq

Sergio Torres, Father, Lupe Torres, Mother and Beatriz Saldivar, Aunt of SGT Daniel Torres, KIA, Iraq

MG (Ret.) Paul D. Eaton, and Frank Eaton, sons of Col. Norman Eaton, KIA, Vietnam

Stephanie Fisher, mother of SSG Thomas Fogarty, KIA Afghanistan

Norma and Oscar Aviles, parents of Lcpl. Andrew J. Aviles, KIA Iraq

Cheryl Lankford, widow of CSM Jonathan"Miles"Lankford Sr., KIAIraq

Carlos and Melida Arredondo Father & Step-Mother to Lcpl. Alexander Arredondo, KIA, Iraq

Florence Sandra Penn , sister of 1 LT Charles Penn Jr , KIA Korea

Nadia McCaffrey, mother of SGT Patrick McCaffrey, KIA Iraq

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/VoteVets.orgcom

VoteVets.org is organized as a non-partisan political action committee (PAC) and non-profit 501(c)(4) status in the United States.[1][2][3][4][5] It was co-founded in 2006 by Jon Soltz and Jeremy Broussard.

Initially composed of United States Iraq and Afghanistan war veterans, the organization views defense policy as an American priority. The stated goal of the PAC is to put in Congress Afghanistan or Iraq war veterans who are critical of the execution of the war in Iraq.

According to the VoteVets.org, the goal of the 501(c)(4) is to educate the American public on the war and military issues, and hold politicians accountable. In February 2007, a VoteVets.org spokesman told the The Washington Post that the group had 20,000 members, including 1,000 veterans of the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan'.[6] According to the group's website, the group has over 220,000 supporters.[7]

Although organized as nonpartisan, it has been described as "partisan", "closely aligned with Congressional Democrats," and "liberal" in news stories.[8][9][10] In a June 2011 press release, the organization specifically identified itself as the "largest progressive group of veterans in America ".

Trump effectively claimed that making money was his sacrifice.

He claimed working hard was a sacrifice.

He did not claim that he sacrificed MORE than a Gold Star family.

Which was my point.

Which you have NOT disagreed with, or even addressed.

Do you have ANYTHING TO SAY THAT ADDRESSES ANYTHING I SAID?

Or are you a moron?

He has no idea what hard work is.

All of them? No. A few Democrats? Easy.
Such foolishness. Keep attacking any Gold Star family and see what happens.

Forum List

Back