Gold Star Families Demand Apology from Trump

Gold Star families demand apology for Trump's 'anti-American' comments

I sincerely believe this monster is beyond making an apology to anyone for anything that he has ever done in his soiled, tawdry and morally desolate life.

Are you libs ignoring the FACT that Democrats and the media attacked Patricia Smith the mother of a state Dept official killed in Benghazi like a pack of wild dogs? Here's a quote from Chris Mathews, "I Don’t Care How The Mother Of Murdered Benghazi Victim Felt" oh you libs your so compassionate /SARCASM
Of course they ignore their dirty deeds. It's who they are.

I sincerely believe this monster is beyond making an apology to anyone for anything that he has ever done in his soiled, tawdry and morally desolate life.

Are you libs ignoring the FACT that Democrats and the media attacked Patricia Smith the mother of a state Dept official killed in Benghazi like a pack of wild dogs? Here's a quote from Chris Mathews, "I Don’t Care How The Mother Of Murdered Benghazi Victim Felt" oh you libs your so compassionate /SARCASM
This is actually what Matthews said: Chris Matthews Said This About A Mother Of A Benghazi Victim At The RNC
Do you think it WAS ok for Pat Smith to lie?

Now, besides Chris Matthews (who is not running for President, btw) who else attacked Pat Smith? Give us links.

Of course they ignore their dirty deeds. It's who they are.

There is a double standard one for Democrats and one for Republicans and a Grand Canyon in between, that's what happens when the press is totally corrupt and in the tank for one side.

she shouldn't have lied. no matter how upset she was.

that is very different from what Donald did.

I do recall the rightwingnut fauxrage because Matthews pointed out her lies.

What lies? Still haven't gotten info on.wjo the gold.star families are?

:rofl:

google gold star families.

We get it if a mother who lost her son is a Republican attack her like a pack of wild dogs and rip her limbs off that's what you scum liberals do.

13872924_1198303186929400_8310377841830618112_n.jpg

:rofl:

google gold star families.

No just two us..I know who they are...I wanna hear your take

Those god star people better be careful or Trump will take the gold stars back.

This is actually what Matthews said: Chris Matthews Said This About A Mother Of A Benghazi Victim At The RNC

Now, besides Chris Matthews (who is not running for President, btw) who else attacked Pat Smith? Give us links.
So Matthews and Clinton both called Patricia smith a liar. How classy of them.

This thread really has enlightened us with how Drumpf minions really feel about our military, our war dead, our Gold Star families....
typical liberal response.
See, we do care about and appreciate those that gave their lives for us.
What we don't care for are the ones like the piles of trash that this thread is about that parade their dead family members around to make a political statement. It pretty much says that they dont give a shit about their son, he is nothing more than a political tool to help them open the door for more of the terrorists to come in.
Since this Kahn fake is in the business of providing law services for those terrorists, it only stands to reason that his motive is monetary and he could not care less about his son.
In short, he is a total piece of shit and it is right for him to be called out on it. He does a disservice to all of those families that actually lost their sons/daughters for honorable reasons.

This thread really has enlightened us with how Drumpf minions really feel about our military, our war dead, our Gold Star families....
What we don't care for are the ones like the piles of trash that this thread is about that parade their dead family members around to make a political statement. It pretty much says that they dont give a shit about their son, he is nothing more than a political tool to help them open the door for more of the terrorists to come in.
Since this Kahn fake is in the business of providing law services for those terrorists, it only stands to reason that his motive is monetary and he could not care less about his son.
In short, he is a total piece of shit and it is right for him to be called out on it. He does a disservice to all of those families that actually lost their sons/daughters for honorable reasons.

It's what Ann Coulter called human shields the democrats use....khan is a Cindy Sheehan clone

So Matthews and Clinton both called Patricia smith a liar. How classy of them.

Its okay, they are liberals its okay if a liberal does it.

It's what Ann Coulter called human shields the democrats use....khan is a Cindy Sheehan clone
whatever it is, it is by far an indication that those parents that use their kids like that are total pieces of dog crap.
Wait, there is no reason to insult dog crap.

I suppose his worst crime is that he wishes to see Mrs. Clinton elected instead of a pigheaded, hate-mongering racist.
His worse crime is using his son's sacrifice to smear his political enemy. You and I have a different set of values.
Right, unless it would help your guy, then you'd be right there in the thick of it. :eusa_snooty:
You are a lying sack of shit, as always. I haven't seen the parents of the dead service member saying a leftist hasn't made a sacrifice. That's horrible and a piece of shit like you has no right to do that or claim you know what others' values are. Or even what the word means.
What did I tell you? You claim to be holier than thou, but go right for the gutter. You need a new moral compass. Yours is pointing in the wrong direction.

Forum List

Back