Gold Star Families Demand Apology from Trump

Soon as he gets an apology for the attack the gold star family levied on him. And the gold star family attacked first.
I see....offering Herr Drumpf a copy of the U.S. Constitution is now deemed an "attack" by Drumpf minions. That's starting to make sense, considering what we are seeing from them.
He was on the DNC stage. He didn't offer friendship did he?

no signature on that letter to Donald Trump, I suspect that it really did not come from anyone that lost a son.
as far as mohammad the ragheaded terrorist goes? Fuck him and his bath towel covered hag. They want to parade their son around to get attention, maybe they should accept the attention they get.
That guy is a total anti American piece of shit to start with, a lawyer thats main focus is bringing in more terrorists so they can vote and eventually try to force us all to follow their ass backwards sharia law.

Soon as he gets an apology for the attack the gold star family levied on him. And the gold star family attacked first.

This is exactly the reaction I hope will be widespread across the conservative media.
Very telling. You think conservatives should take the shit the left dishes out without fighting back? That's exactly why so many are pissed off at the status quo.
You're not a fan of grown ups, are you?
You need to keep up, you ask stupid questions.
Yep...you definitely are not a fan of grown ups. Thanks for confirming.

I see....offering Herr Drumpf a copy of the U.S. Constitution is now deemed an "attack" by Drumpf minions. That's starting to make sense, considering what we are seeing from them.
How horrible! That mean man offered a copy of the U.S. Constitution to our tough, amazing Presidential Candidate! :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

How horrible! That mean man offered a copy of the U.S. Constitution to our tough, amazing Presidential Candidate! :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:
if that mean man would only read the constitution he would see that his rag head wife should not be treated like a piece of trash property while she is living in the U.S. But, as long as he considers her 2nd class, I see no reason to insult him and treat her like she was actually a human.
what a piece of dung this faker is.

You need to keep up, you ask stupid questions.

I don't know Willow, she seems to be coming up with stupid questions at a pretty brisk pace to me.
Yes, but they're all related to
on the DNC attack stage. If you throw shit expect Trump to throw it back.

Now we are seeing the effect that a monster like Mr. Trump has on his minions....They are ready to attack Gold Star families. The very people they have so fervently supported for the last 10 years. Shame on your feckless and irresponsible behavior.
The monster is that c- unt Clinton. She's the asswipe that left four dead Americans in Benghazi and then had the fucking arrogance to ask "at this point what difference does it make?"

Well thats ok and they should be attacked since they attacked Hillary right? Fuck her, right?

Who here thinks that Kan Kan just wandered up on the DNC stage to ask for Trumps friendship? Raise your hand.

I like that now since the families of those killed in Benghazi has something to say many here say they deserve to be attacked. Thats class right there

Who here thinks that Kan Kan just wandered up on the DNC stage to ask for Trumps friendship? Raise your hand.

as if that's the issue. :cuckoo:

What does Trump have to do with his sons death?
actually, had the cowards stayed in their own country instead of running like little girls to the U.S in the 70s, their son might still be alive. But instead they decided to flee here and try to use our own constitution against us in their goal of flooding this country with their fellow muslim goat humping scum.

Gold Star families demand apology for Trump's 'anti-American' comments

I sincerely believe this monster is beyond making an apology to anyone for anything that he has ever done in his soiled, tawdry and morally desolate life.

Are you libs ignoring the FACT that Democrats and the media attacked Patricia Smith the mother of a state Dept official killed in Benghazi like a pack of wild dogs? Here's a quote from Chris Mathews, "I Don’t Care How The Mother Of Murdered Benghazi Victim Felt" oh you libs your so compassionate /SARCASM

Forum List

Back