Gold Star Families Demand Apology from Trump

Trump has sacrificed far more than any gold star family.
Because the military is optional, families aren't the ones doing the sacrificing. It's the soldier who sacrificed. When I was suffering in Somalia my family wasn't sweating along with me. My wife didn't choose for me to go. She had no choice. It's just what goes along with the job. If I had died I would have made the ultimate sacrifice, nobody else.

It is so amusing to watch Mr. Mud and others suddenly making our troops and military insignificant and dismissing them as they have long accused Mr. Obama of doing. You all are better than the chameleons that run up and down our garden walls here in the South. You change your colors much faster, though.
You are a pathological liar.

Comrade Donald has now attacked gold star families, including the Khans.

Khan is a piece of shit. I never heard Trump attack him but I wish he actually would. That piece of garbage is using his son's death for political purposes.

Mr. Fang, what would those purposes be? If you are going to make assertions like that, it would be logical that you can also provide motives. I suppose his worst crime is that he wishes to see Mrs. Clinton elected instead of a pigheaded, hate-mongering racist.

I'll leave this right here for you to read. An Open Letter to Khizr Khan

mud, billy, and willow, right along with Comrade Donald, dishonor gold star widows and families.
Bullshit. If they insist on lying they don't deserve any respect. Nothing Trump said was unAmerican. All he said was that he felt the mother was being silent for a reason. You liberals simply expanded on that. In effect, you lied.

Perhaps, Mr. Mud, she was silent because she was "...bleeding from her whatever".
Nope. She was a prop. Her husband believes in strict Sharia Law. Why he had her up there i can't figure other than the sympathy factor.

Unlike the flood of inaccurate and misleading thread titles that litter this site, the thread title to this thread is 100% TRUE AND ACCURATE.

I suppose his worst crime is that he wishes to see Mrs. Clinton elected instead of a pigheaded, hate-mongering racist.
His worse crime is using his son's sacrifice to smear his political enemy. You and I have a different set of values.
Right, unless it would help your guy, then you'd be right there in the thick of it. :eusa_snooty:

I suppose his worst crime is that he wishes to see Mrs. Clinton elected instead of a pigheaded, hate-mongering racist.
His worse crime is using his son's sacrifice to smear his political enemy. You and I have a different set of values.
Right, unless it would help your guy, then you'd be right there in the thick of it. :eusa_snooty:
You are a lying sack of shit, as always. I haven't seen the parents of the dead service member saying a leftist hasn't made a sacrifice. That's horrible and a piece of shit like you has no right to do that or claim you know what others' values are. Or even what the word means.

Now we are seeing the effect that a monster like Mr. Trump has on his minions....They are ready to attack Gold Star families. The very people they have so fervently supported for the last 10 years. Shame on your feckless and irresponsible behavior.
The monster is that c- unt Clinton. She's the asswipe that left four dead Americans in Benghazi and then had the fucking arrogance to ask "at this point what difference does it make?"
Really winning women over with that language, aren't you?

Comrade Donald has now attacked gold star families, including the Khans.

Khan is a piece of shit. I never heard Trump attack him but I wish he actually would. That piece of garbage is using his son's death for political purposes.

Mr. Fang, what would those purposes be? If you are going to make assertions like that, it would be logical that you can also provide motives. I suppose his worst crime is that he wishes to see Mrs. Clinton elected instead of a pigheaded, hate-mongering racist.
Hillary is not my candidate, WF2020. Gary Trump is the guy for whom I will vote. But Trump is simply beyond the pale of civilization.

Soon as he gets an apology for the attack the gold star family levied on him. And the gold star family attacked first.

This is exactly the reaction I hope will be widespread across the conservative media.
Very telling. You think conservatives should take the shit the left dishes out without fighting back? That's exactly why so many are pissed off at the status quo.
You're not a fan of grown ups, are you?

Gold Star families demand apology for Trump's 'anti-American' comments

I sincerely believe this monster is beyond making an apology to anyone for anything that he has ever done in his soiled, tawdry and morally desolate life.
The asshole comes to this country, uses the biggest political platform in the land to insult and demean a political enemy and wants an apology? He can go fuck a goat. If he isn't already.
^ getting to be typical Drumpf minion fare.

Soon as he gets an apology for the attack the gold star family levied on him. And the gold star family attacked first.

This is exactly the reaction I hope will be widespread across the conservative media.
Very telling. You think conservatives should take the shit the left dishes out without fighting back? That's exactly why so many are pissed off at the status quo.
You're not a fan of grown ups, are you?
You need to keep up, you ask stupid questions.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back