Golden Milk

a43f029d300a2e60fa1d22ced1fd5dae.jpg

I want to make my own but I bought some premade from amazon to try. I have high blood pressure I think this will help it.
Please let us know how that turns out. Coconut is high in saturated fat and according to the 'medical field' that is baaaaaad...but considering what they were doing to their patients since 2020...what do they REALLY know.

well let's not forget that terrible nutrition pyramid out of the feds in the early 2000s. I am convinced that was the reason for the uptick in diabetes and heart health problems at that time.

Don't know about the heart, though since the vaccines are useless for the viruses that subsist on the surfaces of mouth, throat and nasal passages, the star anise shown in the Golden Milk photo would have merit as a gargle:

Aug 2022 India / Star Anise (illicium verum) Against SARS-CoV-2

Don't know about the heart, though since the vaccines are useless for the viruses that subsist on the surfaces of mouth, throat and nasal passages, the star anise shown in the Golden Milk photo would have merit as a gargle:

Aug 2022 India / Star Anise (illicium verum) Against SARS-CoV-2
What do you mean about the vaccine?

I am just asking so I can lower my blood pressure because it was 187 a few days ago and I have had chest pains ever since so I just want something to make it go away.

whoa....552 cals per cup but LOOK at the amount of Fiber and vitamins!!
I guess I should worry about calories I am not sure. I am new to the heart issue.

Forum List

Back