Golf and Business!!

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
Trump Businesses Flourished From His Presidency, Times Reports

More than 200 companies, lobbying groups and foreign governments have given business to President Donald Trump’s resorts and hotels, while gaining benefits from him and his administration, an investigation by the New York Times found.

During Trump’s first two years in office, the Times reported, 60 customers paid Trump’s family owned business about $12 million, and almost all had their interests advanced by the president or the government.

---------------------------------
No wonder one can find tramp on the golf course so much!! Tramp is the head of the swamp.

LastFuck.jpg

Rising tide lifts all boats.

This is very much unlike Biden, who enriched his family at the expense of the tax payer.

Rising tide lifts all boats.

This is very much unlike Biden, who enriched his family at the expense of the tax payer.
They sure do every goddamned one of them yet you fall to their feet and kiss their asses instead of being aware and being against it.. For every damn one of them no matter which political party they patronize.

He's only in it for his own personal gain..

I was saying that from the word "go." From the moment Trump announced his candidacy I said his efforts were more about furthering his brand that it was leading the country. In fact, I don't think he really thought he would win and he was shocked when he did. Which is why, in my opinion, he comes off as so inconvenienced about having to do the job, no matter how half-assed his efforts have been.

He will be much relieved when/if he loses next month...

The NYTs reliability quotient is at a solid 2%. Everything they report is to promote totalitarianism in the US. I guess some people are bamboozled by them.

Forum List

Back