Good Bye, Dreamers

Trump told the Democrats he'd do a DACA deal if he got the16 Billion for the wall. Then this half baked committee of pansies march in to the White House and offer 1.6 Billion in "border defense" in exchange for amnesty.

Now everyone is feigning outrage and calling Trump a racist for stating the truth and asking a question.

You had your chance, libtardos. The Senate doesn't have the votes to override a veto and without Congressional action Trump doesn't have to do a thing from this point on to start deporting the Dreamers.

Now the Democrats are planning a Censure Resolution. Go ahead, Trump won the Presidency mainly on the economy and border security and your fake outrage will ensure he is elected again.

Good job, Trump. Let the petunias rail.
Dreamers are staying. 86% of Americans want them to and I don’t think even Trump is stupid enough to piss off that many people..

And hillary has a 98% chance to win the presidency.....
Do you have any idea how using that cliche is just so intellectually lazy? But if you cult members couldnt vomit out Hillary’s name in every single thread you’d have nothing to talk about.

Americans back DACA by a huge margin

Poll: 86 percent support Dreamers staying in the country

I'm convinced now more than ever, we need to divide into 2 or more countries or have a revolution.

I thought it may have been possible for Trump to turn things around, but I don't think so anymore.
Fox just had a segment on about a so called dreamer.
She was brought here by her mother at 10 years of age. So she does know another country.
She graduated from h.s., graduated from college, and has a job in a posh Dallas office building.
She has a family with children.

My question is how can she accomplish all these things without vast amount of people committing crimes for her.
The answer, she can't.

Why should we have to live among all these criminals?
Because most of these so called “ criminals” are more productive than most T supporters plus they pay taxes and into social security.
They stay. Kick out the unamerican unproductive DEPLORABLES.

Trump told the Democrats he'd do a DACA deal if he got the16 Billion for the wall. Then this half baked committee of pansies march in to the White House and offer 1.6 Billion in "border defense" in exchange for amnesty.

Now everyone is feigning outrage and calling Trump a racist for stating the truth and asking a question.

You had your chance, libtardos. The Senate doesn't have the votes to override a veto and without Congressional action Trump doesn't have to do a thing from this point on to start deporting the Dreamers.

Now the Democrats are planning a Censure Resolution. Go ahead, Trump won the Presidency mainly on the economy and border security and your fake outrage will ensure he is elected again.

Dreamers are staying. 86% of Americans want them to and I don’t think even Trump is stupid enough to piss off that many people..

Do you have any idea how using that cliche is just so intellectually lazy? But if you cult members couldnt vomit out Hillary’s name in every single thread you’d have nothing to talk about.

Both of your sources lean left.
Now if you care about the dreamers so much you should agree to the wall and any other border security measures.
Or are you just looking for more votes?

Schumer has Trump confused with a Republican. There is no "gaming" the man who wrote The Art of the Deal.

Now if you care about the dreamers so much you should agree to the wall and any other border security measures.
No they’re not the Gateway Pundit or Infowars. They’re actually valid legitimate sources.
There will never be a wall. Never. Your racist POS prez lied to you about so many things and that’s just one of them.
PT Barnum had you cult members nabbed.
“ There’s a sucker born every minute.”

Schumer has Trump confused with a Republican. There is no "gaming" the man who wrote The Art of the Deal.
Tony Schwartz wrote the Art of the Deal. Trump just put his name on it. You didn’t know that did you.

I'm convinced now more than ever, we need to divide into 2 or more countries or have a revolution.

I thought it may have been possible for Trump to turn things around, but I don't think so anymore.
She was brought here by her mother at 10 years of age. So she does know another country.
She graduated from h.s., graduated from college, and has a job in a posh Dallas office building.

My question is how can she accomplish all these things without vast amount of people committing crimes for her.
The answer, she can't.

But she has committed no crime at all and is a productive, tax paying member of society.

How does America gain anything from deporting her?

the art of losing the deal ..

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

repeal replace obamacare / dreamers / deporting 13 million illegal immigrants / not raising the debt ceiling / willing to pass anything they hand him / the fake wall etc etc etc

those deals ?????????? Mr Art of Lying

Republicans are making a huge mistake ignoring the Dreamers and they will pay for it electorally in the long run
That is probably true, Still illegal is illegal and amnesty is a pussy move.... It will cost us greatly in the long run

The answer, she can't.

Because most of these so called “ criminals” are more productive than most T supporters plus they pay taxes and into social security.
They stay. Kick out the unamerican unproductive DEPLORABLES.

DACA children paying taxes? They are going to school paid for by us that children that were born here don't have access to.
They will not be burdened down by tens of thousands of dollars in college debt because they are "dreeeeeeeeaaaammmmers" whose wetback parents brought them over here when they breached the border of America.......so save me your spew, dumb ass.....you are totally clueless.

No they’re not the Gateway Pundit or Infowars. They’re actually valid legitimate sources.
There will never be a wall. Never. Your racist POS prez lied to you about so many things and that’s just one of them.

The dems have already admitted the only reason they want immigrants is for votes.

I am a Dreamer too. I dream people will immigrate legally and we won't let illegal aliens leverage their children, stop that. Please. Enough is enough.

The dems have already admitted the only reason they want immigrants is for votes.

The leftard clown posse wants a poor voting base that they can keep under their thumb while using the election system to steal from others to keep that "poor voting" base beholding to them. It's marxism without the totalitarianism..... but that is on the table eventually.

2/3 rds of american voters dont want the wall and well over 75% want citizenship for Dreamers...
Bull

fucking

shit

It is Bull Fucking Shit.

Those are people's opinions on an issue. But, they ain't gonna vote
against their paycheck and the economy.

If the dems believed that the American people would side with them
they would never threaten to shut the government down.

The dems are forcing this issue now, because they know that 90%
of the electorate is gonna start getting bigger paychecks in 3 weeks.
After that happens, they will have no choice but to go along with the wall,
because as typed earlier the people will not vote in Nov against their paychecks.

The Dems are gonna campaign on a promise to get the middle class more
money by taking control of congress and raising taxes back on the corporations and the rich and giving the excess to the middle class.
The GOP will simply point to 2009-2016 and remind everybody that when
they do that...they will be fired from their jobs and corps will leave the country
and/or go complete automated.

The dems only have the crooked, lying media to assist them in their phony
message. 2016 should have taught them that the American public aren't
as dumb as they think. At least the white one's aren't.

This is all script.

The dems have no choice but to fund the wall.

They'll never be able to explain to the American people why they would
shut down the government for 900,000 ILLEGAL ALIENS.

Even they understand that would be playing right into the Donald's hand.
"I worry about Americans they worry about illegals."

The dems are not in a position to give Trump any funds it is the GOP which is the majority~duh....

The reason why the "dreamers" matter is because most of them live in California and the VOTE! Along with their criminal parents, cousins, and amigos.

"Clinton won the popular vote." Gimme a fuckin' break.
Tibula or fibula?

Forum List

Back