🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Good Call By Trump

Youngest daughter went on a rant a while back when Trump had him at the WH to thank him for converting his factory to make masks.

Called it an infomercial.

She obviously didn't see the video.

Ok , food for thought, if these wonderful rational liberal chaps riot and pour millions into a funereal for a cheap cocaine addicted criminal thug that held a gun to pregnant woman's belly..that just happened to have a darker melanin level at random than some of us, and people burn down stuff to fight racism...Connect the dots for me, how is this..anything?

Youngest daughter went on a rant a while back when Trump had him at the WH to thank him for converting his factory to make masks.

Called it an infomercial.

She obviously didn't see the video.
You do know that the pillow farter had to outsource masks? Obviously you need to get informed.

I like this guy, and I am not alone.

Makes superior pillows, too. In America, even.

Trump Appoints Mike Lindell Chair of Minnesota Trump Campaign

Funny. We tried his pillows. We threw them away after about a month. He's a huckster like Trump. He's about as credible as Peter Popoff and his Miracle Spring Water.

Mike Lindell - Wikipedia

In 2016, Lindell's My Pillow company was sued in Alameda County Superior Court in Oakland, California for running ads with false claims of the pillow helping with snoring, fibromyalgia, migraines and other medical conditions. Prosecutors in nine California counties brought the charges against the misleading infomercials.[20] MyPillow settled for about $1 million, while admitting no wrongdoing. "We did nothing wrong. We did not make any misleading claims," Lindell told NBC News. "Rather than fight this, I made a business decision to prevent long and costly litigation, pay this and move on."[20]

In 2017, the Better Business Bureau revoked accreditation of MyPillow, lowering its rating to an F based on a pattern of complaints by consumers. The BBB cited a Buy One, Get One offer that became a continuous offer and therefore the normal price of the product, not a sale price or free offer.[21] Lindell released a statement: "MyPillow was built on our dedication to our customers' satisfaction. We run sales and specials for our customers, so that we can give as many people as possible the chance to have a great night’s sleep. Naturally, I am terribly disappointed by the BBB's decision."[21]

Looks Trump's type of business man....

Funny. We tried his pillows. We threw them away after about a month. He's a huckster like Trump. He's about as credible as Peter Popoff and his Miracle Spring Water.

Mike Lindell - Wikipedia

In 2016, Lindell's My Pillow company was sued in Alameda County Superior Court in Oakland, California for running ads with false claims of the pillow helping with snoring, fibromyalgia, migraines and other medical conditions. Prosecutors in nine California counties brought the charges against the misleading infomercials.[20] MyPillow settled for about $1 million, while admitting no wrongdoing. "We did nothing wrong. We did not make any misleading claims," Lindell told NBC News. "Rather than fight this, I made a business decision to prevent long and costly litigation, pay this and move on."[20]

In 2017, the Better Business Bureau revoked accreditation of MyPillow, lowering its rating to an F based on a pattern of complaints by consumers. The BBB cited a Buy One, Get One offer that became a continuous offer and therefore the normal price of the product, not a sale price or free offer.[21] Lindell released a statement: "MyPillow was built on our dedication to our customers' satisfaction. We run sales and specials for our customers, so that we can give as many people as possible the chance to have a great night’s sleep. Naturally, I am terribly disappointed by the BBB's decision."[21]

I have one. It's great.

Mike Lindell - Wikipedia

I have two of these pillows and I love them. The next time I need a pillow I will order another one from MyPillow.com. I totally love the way I can readjust them during the night if I need to. Other pillows I have tried in all price ranges don't do that. I am a side sleeper and prefer the firm pillow as it has comfort to it. It isn't like a brick.

Mike Lindell - Wikipedia

I have two of these pillows and I love them. The next time I need a pillow I will order another one from MyPillow.com. I totally love the way I can readjust them during the night if I need to. Other pillows I have tried in all price ranges don't do that. I am a side sleeper and prefer the firm pillow as it has comfort to it. It isn't like a brick.

Good for you. We didn't like them. Ralph Lauren is my favorite.

Forum List

Back