GOOD Friday

Not one refutation through source by you, and since I posted scripture, you just called your NT rubbish. *L*
[/QUOTE]

You're the one who keeps claiming the orthodoxy is faked, not me, moron; the onus is on you to prove they plagiarized stuff, and you can't, so invent some more rubbish we can laugh at.
Ad hominem replies are not intellectually honest refutations, they are more evidence of your inadequacies to defend your lies you protect by fraul human ego instead of knowledge and reason.

Ad homs are perfectly legitimate, especially when they are obvious facts, like your trolling idiot rubbish. Your 'knowledge and reason' left you behind a long time ago if you ever had any. It's obvious it is you deviants and Jewish bigots who are suffering from inadequacies.

You're the one who keeps claiming the orthodoxy is faked, not me, moron; the onus is on you to prove they plagiarized stuff, and you can't, so invent some more rubbish we can laugh at.

Ad homs are perfectly legitimate, especially when they are obvious facts, like your trolling idiot rubbish. Your 'knowledge and reason' left you behind a long time ago if you ever had any. It's obvious it is you deviants and Jewish bigots who are suffering from inadequacies.
[/QUOTE]
I did prove it and you proved that I proved it by not proving otherwise *L* -check mate!

Perhaps you are an artificial stupidity program, who knows? What is your problem with the 10 commandements? In the Ukraine many Russians do not understand for example the commandement "Thou shalt not kill!" because their god Vlaldimir Putin, autocrat over Russia, does not support this commandement.

because they are false, selfserving distortions of truth used to misguide true belief into vacuums of depravity.

- based on a single lie, etched tablets that never existed used to persecute and victimize the innocent.

It's easy enough when you know the 'Judaism' of the post-Babylonian centuries wasn't the Hebrewism of the written Torah nor the same Jewish culture and social culture of the pre-exilic tribal confederacy prior to David and Solomon. It's only 'difficult' if one thinks the two are the same. Most of Jesus's teachings are about a return to 'original intent', i.e. 'old school Judaism, without the racist self-serving mentality invented by Ezra and the Babylonians making themselves into a racial purity cult and excluding most other Jews from the little club they set up for themselves under Cyrus's patronage. They left their new theology open to all sorts of warping and regressions.
The post-Babylonian Judaism has been more inclosed and directed inward. Judaism for the Jews, in short. But that maybe was because the Jewish religious leaders' main task was to preserve their religion and identity in hostile environment.

I am not sure that there are big doctrinal differences between pre- and post-Babylonian Judaism. The main difference is the former was 'universal' while the latter was and is 'tribal'.

But maybe the things are changing now. There is a Noahide movement around the world and some prominent Jewish teachers support it.

I did prove it and you proved that I proved it by not proving otherwise *L* -check mate!
[/QUOTE]
lol no, you didn't. Take some more drugs and maybe one day you will see Von Daniken's cosmonauts, too.

lol no, you didn't. Take some more drugs and maybe one day you will see Von Daniken's cosmonauts, too.
[/QUOTE]
1)I don't even drink
2)I'm not an ancient aliens type, Instead I'm the kvetch about why the history channel has turned into the sci fi channel.
I'm not even into Star Wars or Star Trek.
You've probably watched a lot of History channel, TLC, and the Discovery channel that has had my content on, but that's right, you don't know what Plagiarism is.
Well you've been wrong about Jesus and wrong about me in every post, nobody is ever gonna call you the Nostradamus of our times for your poor guesses, nor will they ask you for lottery numbers or basketball playoff brackets.
They might ask you to supersize their french fries, but that's about it.

because they are false, selfserving distortions of truth used to misguide true belief into vacuums of depravity.

- based on a single lie, etched tablets that never existed used to persecute and victimize the innocent.

Aha. Never met anyone who hates the 10 commandements. Astonishing. But I can comfort you: For me personally the 10 commandements are not very important. Same with all other laws. Reason: Laws are formal structures. Formal structures don't live and have also not a lot to do with justice. We make laws just or injust. Some laws are nothing else than only crimes - otherwise for example Putin could not do his terrible war in the Ukraine. It needs to understand the spirit of life behind all dead laws. Dead laws killed Jesus - and the spirit of life - his love - brought him back. We are not alone. Never. Nowhere.

Nevertelless try to understand the simple commandement: "Don't kill!". God suggests to do so! And we don't understand this damn complex message and we often don't know what to think about. Why said god we should kill? And why in so many words?

Last edited:
Aha. Never met anyone who hates the 10 commandements. Astonishing. But I can comfort you: For me personally the 10 commandements are not very important. Same with all other laws. Reason: Laws are formal structures. Formal structures don't live and have also not a lot to do with justice. We make laws just or injust. Some laws are nothing else than only crimes - otherwise for example Putin could not do his terrible war in the Ukraine. It needs to understand the spirit of life behind all dead laws. Dead laws killed Jesus - and the spirit of life - his love - brought him back. We are not alone. Never. Nowhere.

Nevertelless try to understand the simple commandement: "Don't kill!". God suggests to do so! And we don't understand this damn complex message and we often don't know what to think about. Why said god we should kill? And why in so many words?

the desert religions are based on that lie, etched tablets from the heavens and that alone negates all their scriptures as being similarly false by their pretense to that lie ...

and they are a pathetic list only appealing to those that persecute and victimize the innocent for their own nefarious purposes. throughout recorded history.

least of which, the heavens are polytheist and to deny the fact is beyond idiocy.

the desert religions are based on that lie, etched tablets from the heavens and that alone negates all their scriptures as being similarly false by their pretense to that lie ...

and they are a pathetic list only appealing to those that persecute and victimize the innocent for their own nefarious purposes. throughout recorded history.

least of which, the heavens are polytheist and to deny the fact is beyond idiocy.
You must attend one fucked up church.

But you already had a freudian slip and admitted they plagiarized & not just included the OT.
Proof and admission of Plagiarizing:
1)in John Apochrypha they admit plagiarizing and borrowing from Zoroastrianism.
2)NT admits their intent to fit him in texts
Luke 24:44-45 "Then he said to them, 'everything must be fulfilled that is written about me in the law of Moses, the prophets and the psalms.'
(-Meaning, fit me in every verse to make me out to be the one)
Thus They rewrote Matthew 1.1 through 4:11 to create his Genesis (Luke 1:5 - 4:13). He leaned on Mark 1:21 through 3:19 to create his Exodus (Luke 4:14 - 6:19).
They quarried Matthew in rather unique ways to develop his readings for Leviticus (Luke 6:20 - 8:25). He transcribed Mark 4 through 9 with some rather gaping omissions to provide appropriate readings to correspond with the material found in Numbers (Luke 8:26 - 9:50). Finally, in their most imaginative piece of writing, Luke created the expanded journey section of his gospel (Luke 9:51 - 18:14) to correspond to the readings from Deuteronomy.
In order to show Jesus as the fulfillment of the Torah, Luke wrote his infancy story against
the background of
the Book of Genesis.=PLAGIARISM

The blood atonement borrowed from Deut 21.
Jeremiah 13:13-14 was used in emulating out of it's context of time and message to create a disturbing threat in Matthew 10: 34-40 and Thomas Verse 16.
2Samuel 1:10 &1:12 was rewritten in the crucifixion scene of Jesus to be about him not Israel.
Even 1Sa 5:3 &5:4 mirrors his crucifixion that was written to emulate these verses about the Philistine deity "Dagon" he represents.
And read II Kings 4: 42 - 43(sound familiar to the loaves of bread story placed upon Jesus?)
="Plagiarism"
Not only did they rehash text that was already in the bible but they also manipulate text that their teachings are based on making excuses for not fulfilling things or for problems that arise like his death etc. All the stories are based on twisted reasoning trying to avoid the inevitable questions like how could God die and allow himself to be tortured by his enemies etc. So they wrote the story and religion around these complications and twisted reason and common sense to make excuses for these things.-oops epic fail!
Plagerism is the practise of taking another’s work and passing them off as their own…According to this definition the writers of the New Testament are quilty of this you have shown this many times and in many places and have given prime examples of this practise... The Romans were notorious for usurping others ideas or beliefs and incorporating them as their own . Arguments can be made that they did this with many cultures as they first contacted them and then absorbed them and their cultures only someone completely blinded cannot or will not acknowledge this…

Not one refutation through source by you, and since I posted scripture, you just called your NT rubbish. *L*
Ad hominem replies are not intellectually honest refutations, they are more evidence of your inadequacies to defend your lies you protect by fraul human ego instead of knowledge and reason.
Yes not one refutation .. We have run into many apologists over the years and not one can adequately refute even a smidgen of the examples you have given.. The only recourse has been to insult , belittle and when all else fails to attack your punctuation or misspelled words.. Nothing I see has changed this twenty plus years….

the desert religions

Which you hate without to know why

are based on that lie,

Which lie?

etched tablets from the heavens and that alone negates all their scriptures as being similarly false by their pretense to that lie ...

... and what do you expect now from me?

Which you hate without to know why

Which lie?

... and what do you expect now from me?

Which lie?
the desert religions are based on that lie, etched tablets from the heavens ...

your lie - the lie that is the basis for all three desert religions the claim of tablets etched in the heavens with 10 commandments ... they have forged in their books.

for any legitimacy to exist for the desert religions they must remove their false claim or live in perpetual dishonesty - zaan.

your lie - the lie that is the basis for all three desert religions the claim of tablets etched in the heavens with 10 commandments ... they have forged in their books.

for any legitimacy to exist for the desert religions they must remove their false claim or live in perpetual dishonesty - zaan.
Is your problem with tablets or with the 10 commandments?

Is your problem with tablets or with the 10 commandments?

both -

the irrefutable egregious error is the claim to have been etched in the heavens - their content.

they claim a monotheistic god is only the beginning for their illegitimacy throughout their text.

your lie -

One moment - do you call me a liar?

the lie that is the basis for all three desert religions the claim of tablets etched in the heavens with 10 commandments ... they have forged in their books.

... and you expect from me not to be dishonest any longer? And this you do say to everyone who believes in god and you are still alive? ... ¿What is wrong with us? Should we not kill our enemies? ...

Last edited:
One moment - do you call me a liar?

... and you expect from me not to be dishonest any longer? And this you do say to everyone who believes in god and you are still alive? ... ¿What is wrong with us? Should we not kill our enemies? ...

yes, you are a liar -

and all desert dwellers that claim their religion is based on tablets from heaven etched with 10 commandments. that are used to persecute and victimize the innocent.

till the deceptions are removed from their books.

really, have the desert religions ever stood for anything but deception and self interest ...

to disregard the true events of the 1st century liberation theology, self determination they vehemently and surreptitiously fight against.
no comment

Forum List

Back