Good Grief....WHO HID HIS MEDS? Kanye Hysterical in Oval Office

Anyone else watching this?
My god, what a fucking freak.
I've seen manics in action before but he takes the freak out cake.

Where is the video was it cut offline?
Kanye West's White House Meltdown: Heartbreaking And Scary
I can only find references to it.
Was this for medical reasons? WaitingFor2020

He's a manic depressive.
And definitely today he's on a manic high.
So Trump let's Kanye hi-jack the OO hoping it will help with the black vote in the midterms.
And Kanye's using Trump because, just like Trump, he's a raving sociopath on top of being manic and can't say no to the opportunity of grabbing the mic, just like he did with Taylor Swift a few years ago.

I will be honest, I don't know if this guy is playing an angle or not, maybe looking at a position in govt, a political run at some point, I don't know. So in that regard it's hard for me from a distance to trust him. I can't read his mind.

I will say though that Trump won't be played in the end if Kanye is in fact looking for an angle. I hope I am wrong and all the positive energy is legitimate, it's great to see someone buck the Groupthink and send the alt-left and those who try and pigeon hole people into a frenzy. If all of this is in good faith, I hope Kanye will have an impact, especially on Justice Reform. I think you guys need some sanity, especially in non-violent crimes or those done by young men and women who have since grown up and become different people.

Regardless, as a bonus I love seeing the reaction from MSM, they absolute HATE Kanye and fear him more than the plague. Speaks volumes about THEIR insecurity and desire to control people, no?

Last edited:
Kenny will go the way of Kid Rock onto the pile of has been trash.
Just like Taylor Swift and all of the losers who vote Democrat.
Swift's star is rising. Kid Rock's and Kenny West's are descending.
Kanye owns most of the millennials and Gen Z.

Taylor Swift is just the latest house honkey for the Democrats to use and abuse until you dispose of her once she realizes how stupid she is for backing a guy whose biggest campaign promise is a lie.

He's a manic depressive.
So Trump let's Kanye hi-jack the OO hoping it will help with the black vote in the midterms.
And Kanye's using Trump because, just like Trump, he's a raving sociopath on top of being manic and can't say no to the opportunity of grabbing the mic, just like he did with Taylor Swift a few years ago.
Oh, so now you idiots side with Swift on microphonegate....

Predictable.

He's a manic depressive.
marxists think people who support themselves, succeed, and don't toe the marxist line are *crazy*

Meanwhile, they think these guys are sane and cool:

More evidence that we need to ignore everything they say. Obviously they've lost their marbles.

Maybe something positive will come from the meeting.

I know many don't want that, but it could happen.

What the dumbfucks who make fun of Kanye are clueless about...

The need for prison reform is HUGE, and it's going to take center stage once we clear the filthy democratic craphatted criminals out of the way.

Trump is already working on it, Kanye is keyed in, meanwhile the leftist retards race around trying to mainstream prostitutes and kooks.

Taylor Swift is just the latest house honkey for the Democrats to use and abuse until you dispose of her once she realizes how stupid she is for backing a guy whose biggest campaign promise is a lie.

Kanye "owns" millennials???
God if it wasn't for cheap rhetoric, you righties wouldn't have anything to say at all.

Regardless, as a bonus I love seeing the reaction from MSM, they absolute HATE Kanye and fear him more than the plague. Speaks volumes about THEIR insecurity and desire to control people, no?

They don't like it when someone who is "supposed to be on their side" doesn't toe the groupthink line.

CNN panel mocks rap star over Trump support: 'Kanye West is what happens when Negroes don't read'

Bakari Sellers, Tara Setmayer mock Kanye West on CNN over Donald Trump support

God if it wasn't for cheap rhetoric, you righties wouldn't have anything to say at all.

Kanye West Saint Pablo Tour Sells Out MSD, Adds Fourth LA Show

Kanye and Kim are definitely wired in to the youth of this country.

Leftists are so stupid.

"
Kanye West's 'Yeezus' Tour: Approx $31.8 Million Gross Profit.
Ye's 'Yeezus' tour, his first solo tour in five years, brought in over $30 million according to Pollstar, with $3 million of that coming from back-to-back Madison Square Garden shows in New York and $25 being made in just 18 of the US dates. The stage set on the tour was like none other, with a 50-foot high mountain called 'Mount Yeezus' that had a 60-foot wide LED screen at the top"

kanye-west-the-yeezus-tour-2013-1382959461-view-0.jpg

Kanye West's 'Yeezus' Tour: Approx $31.8 Million Gross Profit. - 16 Of The... - Capital XTRA

Last edited:

Kanye West Saint Pablo Tour Sells Out MSD, Adds Fourth LA Show

Kanye and Kim are definitely wired in to the youth of this country.

Leftists are so stupid.
Meanwhile all of Swift's new sales are coming from older people who are supporting the media cult and have never listened to anything resembling her style of music before.

Who do you think watched Kanye's music videos on MTV for years?

Why does anyone give a shit about Kanye?

Why does anybody give a shit about those queers and asshole Hollywood stars that raises money for the filthy Democrats?

Trump does.
He was one of them for years before he pulled a bag over your head.

Sorry Moon Bat but I didn't vote for Trump so you can take you stupid and mindless TDS afflicted hate and cram it.

You Libtard assholes love the celebrities that support the Moon Bats and hate the ones that support MAGA.

You silly little shitheads were swooning all over Taylor Swift the other day when she said she was going to vote for the party of hate and stupidity.

No crazier than Cortez.

Kanye isn't runnng for office.

I'd liek someone to call JIM BROWN a "HOUSE N-WORD" to his face.

Forum List

Back