Good Grief....WHO HID HIS MEDS? Kanye Hysterical in Oval Office

Kenny will go the way of Kid Rock onto the pile of has been trash.
Just like Taylor Swift and all of the losers who vote Democrat.
Swift's star is rising. Kid Rock's and Kenny West's are descending.
Kanye owns most of the millennials and Gen Z.

Taylor Swift is just the latest house honkey for the Democrats to use and abuse until you dispose of her once she realizes how stupid she is for backing a guy whose biggest campaign promise is a lie.
She broke your Alt-Rightie Pepe hearts, didn't she? :71:

It's really no big deal.
nixon sammydavis_oval.jpg

the bad things that black folks do are seen as representative of the group. the good things they do are seen as exceptions to the group.

By whom?

I saw CNN pundits saying Kanye is a negro that never read a book and they were laughing about it.

That is racist and those commentators should apologize.
You misunderstood...they said trump is an orange that never read a book.

the bad things that black folks do are seen as representative of the group. the good things they do are seen as exceptions to the group.

By whom?

I saw CNN pundits saying Kanye is a negro that never read a book and they were laughing about it.

That is racist and those commentators should apologize.
You misunderstood...they said trump is an orange that never read a book.
if Trump was deOrangeized would you like him then?

"dear Trump, you could bring Jay, Pac, Big, LaVar Burton, Ben Vereen, Cicely Tyson, Lou Gossett Jr, Madame CJ Walker, George Washingon Carver, Claire Huxtable (although she's been through enough) and whoever else to the WH. We aint fucking with you." - Shaq O'Neal

imagine if we had twitter during slavery. if there was a film of a lynching at the time, it would not have lasted

Anyone else watching this?
My god, what a fucking freak.
I've seen manics in action before but he takes the freak out

No he seemed to freakout due to being out of his element. I ve had this happen myself. It is being out of our element and face to face with someone we really admire. He did OK for the position he was in. It shows he is human and for some people its good that he is that way.

Trump once again destroys the liberal narrative, this is really bad news for Dems.

Trump revealed once again that he is a bottomless pit of insecurity and neediness.
The destruction and devastation of northern Florida that was revealed this morning when the media arrived in Panama City should have put Trump foursquare in the middle of a mobilizing for a national emergency.
But instead he decided to do a rally last night and a photo-op with the fucking sociopathic idiot Kanye.
Batting his eyelashes at every fawning rappah' compliment Kanye lavished on him.
Unbelievable.

I've seen manics in action before but he takes the freak out

No he seemed to freakout due to being out of his element. I ve had this happen myself. It is being out of our element and face to face with someone we really admire. He did OK for the position he was in. It shows he is human and for some people its good that he is that way.

Kanye was out of his element?
In front of dozens of cameras and microphones?
What fucking planet have you been on the last five years?

Trump once again destroys the liberal narrative, this is really bad news for Dems.

You think the panhandle of Florida and Georgia and South Carolina (otherwise known as Trump Country) that has been hit badly by H Michael really appreciates Trump doing a duo with Kanye West today?
You're totally detached from reality. Completely.
Stand up and step away from your computer.

You think the panhandle of Florida and Georgia and South Carolina (otherwise known as Trump Country) that has been hit badly by H Michael really appreciates Trump doing a duo with Kanye West today?

Libs are always saying that REpubicans need to reach out, or try to understand blacks.

Now that one is, suddenly it's bad.

I've seen manics in action before but he takes the freak out cake.

What exactly did he do that upset you?

Guess you didn't see it.
Why don't you first watch the video and then offer your lame ass opinion, "motherfucker", as Kanye said today.
Trump has turned the Oval Office into "The Apprentice 2.0"

Libs are always saying that REpubicans need to reach out, or try to understand blacks.

Now that one is, suddenly it's bad.

You're also talking out of your ass, which has become de rigueur for Trumpanzees.
The Oval Office is not a platform for deranged bipolar ranting celebrities.

OH WAIT...you fuckers elected one as president. My bad.

I've seen manics in action before but he takes the freak out cake.

What exactly did he do that upset you?

Guess you didn't see it.
Why don't you first watch the video and then offer your lame ass opinion, "motherfucker", as Kanye said today.
Trump has turned the Oval Office into "The Apprentice 2.0"

YOur racist lack of respect for blacks and black culture is noted, racist.

Still on you to explain what you are whining about.

Forum List

Back