Good Grief....WHO HID HIS MEDS? Kanye Hysterical in Oval Office

Why does anyone give a shit about Kanye?

Why does anybody give a shit about those queers and asshole Hollywood stars that raises money for the filthy Democrats?

Trump does.
He was one of them for years before he pulled a bag over your head.

Sorry Moon Bat but I didn't vote for Trump so you can take you stupid and mindless TDS afflicted hate and cram it.

You Libtard assholes love the celebrities that support the Moon Bats and hate the ones that support MAGA.

You silly little shitheads were swooning all over Taylor Swift the other day when she said she was going to vote for the party of hate and stupidity.
Nice foul mouth.
No college I assume.
Is that the snowballs in the senate to prove no global warming?

It's not racist to attack Kanye, because he is supporting Trump.

Libs are such disgusting hypocrites.

They did the same thing with Kaitlyn when she didnt fall into line. (SHE IS TRANS, SO SHE HAS TO BE LIBERAL!!!!)

LIBS DESPISE PEOPLE WHO GO AGAINST THIER BULLSHIT NARRATIVES AND THEY WILL DESTROY YOU IF YOU DON'T FALL INTO LINE.

Why?

Because they are hypocritical lying cvnts.

Kenny will go the way of Kid Rock onto the pile of has been trash.
Just like Taylor Swift and all of the losers who vote Democrat.
Swift's star is rising. Kid Rock's and Kenny West's are descending.
Kanye owns most of the millennials and Gen Z.

Taylor Swift is just the latest house honkey for the Democrats to use and abuse until you dispose of her once she realizes how stupid she is for backing a guy whose biggest campaign promise is a lie.

Kanye "owns" millennials???
God if it wasn't for cheap rhetoric, you righties wouldn't have anything to say at all.

Kanye West Saint Pablo Tour Sells Out MSD, Adds Fourth LA Show

Kanye and Kim are definitely wired in to the youth of this country.

Leftists are so stupid.

"
Kanye West's 'Yeezus' Tour: Approx $31.8 Million Gross Profit.
Ye's 'Yeezus' tour, his first solo tour in five years, brought in over $30 million according to Pollstar, with $3 million of that coming from back-to-back Madison Square Garden shows in New York and $25 being made in just 18 of the US dates. The stage set on the tour was like none other, with a 50-foot high mountain called 'Mount Yeezus' that had a 60-foot wide LED screen at the top"

kanye-west-the-yeezus-tour-2013-1382959461-view-0.jpg

Kanye West's 'Yeezus' Tour: Approx $31.8 Million Gross Profit. - 16 Of The... - Capital XTRA

Does this mean he "owns" them?
Jesus, pseudo-cons are so stupid.
You'd better start worrying your fat ass off when a bipolar rapper becomes a political inspiration for people under 35.

Kayne makes lot more sense than the idiotic Blacks like Maxine Waters and Corey Booker. A lot less hate also.

When Kanye is passionate about something and recognizes Trump can help make things better they call him a maniac and token negro.

When some bat shit crazy goes off in the halls of Congress they're just social justice warriors and perfect little flowers.
You sir won the thread.

America is in trouble, and all of that trouble, has to do with race!

cops were put by God on earth to protect blacks. they're not doing that. now the blacks need protection from the cops.

Police is like terrorists for black men!

Anyone making racial remarks because a black man is vocal about supporting Trump is a straight up racist.

CNN was absolutely phugging disgusting with how they handled this.

Liberals, your side is racist ash faque, and I can only assume if you are a liberal, you are racist, unless you denounce those liberals who leveled racial hatred at West.

the bad things that black folks do are seen as representative of the group. the good things they do are seen as exceptions to the group.

the bad things that black folks do are seen as representative of the group. the good things they do are seen as exceptions to the group.

By whom?

I saw CNN pundits saying Kanye is a negro that never read a book and they were laughing about it.

That is racist and those commentators should apologize.

By whom?

I saw CNN pundits saying Kanye is a negro that never read a book and they were laughing about it.

That is racist and those commentators should apologize.
books are overated, but i read em anyway. just because Ye doesnt read books doesnt mean he cant inspire tens of millions of black americans to deliver a trump landslide in 2020

On CNN the plantation blacks went off on Kanye for a multitude of excuses. Kanye might be an acquired taste, unlike well spoken Candace, but his heart is in the right place trying to get more prosperity for blacks. Prosperity, meaning a good job, not handouts.

"i dont want to feel this way, but i swear to God i want to kill any Godforsaken soul who thinks that killing black people is an acceptable price to pay for keeping this nation safe" - Ye

MLK said white liberals can be the biggest obstacle to progress because they are so convinced of their own righteousness

Forum List

Back