Good Grief....WHO HID HIS MEDS? Kanye Hysterical in Oval Office

Trump once again destroys the liberal narrative, this is really bad news for Dems.

You think the panhandle of Florida and Georgia and South Carolina (otherwise known as Trump Country) that has been hit badly by H Michael really appreciates Trump doing a duo with Kanye West today?
You're totally detached from reality. Completely.
Stand up and step away from your computer.

Libs are always saying that REpubicans need to reach out, or try to understand blacks.

Now that one is, suddenly it's bad.

You're also talking out of your ass, which has become de rigueur for Trumpanzees.
The Oval Office is not a platform for deranged bipolar ranting celebrities.

OH WAIT...you fuckers elected one as president. My bad.

My point stands.

Libs are always saying that REpubicans need to reach out, or try to understand blacks.

Now that one is, suddenly it's bad.

blacks have marched from selma to detroit, and nothing has changed for 50 years

we need trump to partner up with Ye to bring solutions to the Chicago problem

Trump is all narcissism, and no empathy, all spectacle but no substance. all appetite and greed, no wisdom and maturity.

the collapse of the liberal and conservative establishments both beholden to big money, big military, and the clever deployment of people of color to hide and conceal the lies of neoliberal warmongers like Obama led to Trump's rise

Last edited:
I didn’t like West when he was on the left and don’t like him now. He reminds me of Rodman and Nugent, just a personality I don’t care for.

What I object to is the racial overtones by the left, you can disagree with him, however those calling him an Uncle Tom, shows the racism that lies underneath the surface of the Democratic Party.

Kanye screaming that Beyoncé should be President

I didn’t like West when he was on the left and don’t like him now. He reminds me of Rodman and Nugent, just a personality I don’t care for.

What I object to is the racial overtones by the left, you can disagree with him, however those calling him an Uncle Tom, shows the racism that lies underneath the surface of the Democratic Party.

He is a Kardashian now

Anything for attention

He is a Kardashian now

Anything for attention

Which has nothing to do with his skin color, why the need to make it about color.

He is a Kardashian now

Anything for attention

Give us a break.....

GGaUGNj.jpg

He is a Kardashian now

Anything for attention

Which has nothing to do with his skin color, why the need to make it about color.

Please read my post and get back to me

He is a Kardashian now

Anything for attention

Give us a break.....

GGaUGNj.jpg

Do you ever post anything related to the thread?

He is a Kardashian now

Anything for attention

Give us a break.....

GGaUGNj.jpg

Always!......................... :haha:

He is a Kardashian now

Anything for attention

Give us a break.....

GGaUGNj.jpg

Always!......................... :haha:

Shouldn’t you be playing with your Barbie dolls?

Forum List

Back