Good Job, FEMA!

Edgetho

Platinum Member
Mar 27, 2012
It's about time.

Too many times in the past, rioters have destroyed major sections of the neighborhood they live in, knowing full well that the Feds will come in and pay for everything to be rebuilt or pay people in cash and watch as they leave.

Finally, FEMA tells these dirtbags to go to Hell -- Where they belong.

The question is....... Will the higher up criminals in the obama regime overturn this decision? I'm thinking 10 to 1, yes. They will.

But for now........

FEMA Denies Federal Taxpayer Disaster Aid To Cover Baltimore Riot And Looting Costs…

Baltimore will have to pay for the destruction zones.

Via Baltimore Sun

The Federal Emergency Management Agency has denied a state request for disaster aid to cover the costs associated with the rioting and unrest that broke out in Baltimore after the death of Freddie Gray.

W. Craig Fugate, FEMA’s administrator, wrote in a June 12 letter to Gov. Larry Hogan that federal disaster aid was “not appropriate” for such an event.

“Therefore, I must inform you that your request for a major disaster declaration is denied,” Fugate wrote.

Spokeswoman Erin Montgomery said Friday that the Hogan administration “is reviewing FEMA’s response and will make a determination about the appropriate next steps, including a possible appeal.”

A disaster declaration would allow public agencies and residents affected by the unrest to seek reimbursement for related costs.

City officials have reserved $20 million to cover direct costs, including overtime for police and firefighters, damage to city-owned property and repaying other jurisdictions for police and other assistance.

Howard Libit, a spokesman for Mayor Stephanie Rawlings-Blake, said Friday that the city is working on an appeal.

“We’re told we have 30 days to appeal,” he said. “We’re working with the federal delegation and Obama administration officials to assess what we might do to become eligible for reimbursement.”

Henry J. Raymond, Baltimore’s finance director, said in May that the city was covering the costs from its rainy-day fund but hoped for federal reimbursement of up to 75 percent of the costs.

It's about time.

Too many times in the past, rioters have destroyed major sections of the neighborhood they live in, knowing full well that the Feds will come in and pay for everything to be rebuilt or pay people in cash and watch as they leave.

The question is....... Will the higher up criminals in the obama regime overturn this decision? I'm thinking 10 to 1, yes. They will.

But for now........

FEMA Denies Federal Taxpayer Disaster Aid To Cover Baltimore Riot And Looting Costs…

Via Baltimore Sun

The Federal Emergency Management Agency has denied a state request for disaster aid to cover the costs associated with the rioting and unrest that broke out in Baltimore after the death of Freddie Gray.

W. Craig Fugate, FEMA’s administrator, wrote in a June 12 letter to Gov. Larry Hogan that federal disaster aid was “not appropriate” for such an event.

“Therefore, I must inform you that your request for a major disaster declaration is denied,” Fugate wrote.

Spokeswoman Erin Montgomery said Friday that the Hogan administration “is reviewing FEMA’s response and will make a determination about the appropriate next steps, including a possible appeal.”

A disaster declaration would allow public agencies and residents affected by the unrest to seek reimbursement for related costs.

City officials have reserved $20 million to cover direct costs, including overtime for police and firefighters, damage to city-owned property and repaying other jurisdictions for police and other assistance.

Howard Libit, a spokesman for Mayor Stephanie Rawlings-Blake, said Friday that the city is working on an appeal.

“We’re told we have 30 days to appeal,” he said. “We’re working with the federal delegation and Obama administration officials to assess what we might do to become eligible for reimbursement.”

Henry J. Raymond, Baltimore’s finance director, said in May that the city was covering the costs from its rainy-day fund but hoped for federal reimbursement of up to 75 percent of the costs.
Yet, the government doesn't bat an eye when it comes to rebuilding Iraq, building mosque on foreign soil, protecting the opium crops in Afghanistan, and supplying weapons to drug lords and terrorists. I guess doing something on American soil is totally out of the question. Sorry low down MF's.

It's about time.

But for now........

Via Baltimore Sun

Yet, the government doesn't bat an eye when it comes to rebuilding Iraq, building mosque on foreign soil, protecting the opium crops in Afghanistan, and supplying weapons to drug lords and terrorists. I guess doing something on American soil is totally out of the question. Sorry low down MF's.
There is a policy that has been set that no US city can have federal intervention to rebuild after human disasters....

It's about time.

But for now........

Via Baltimore Sun

There is a policy that has been set that no US city can have federal intervention to rebuild after human disasters....
Makes sense to me ........... NOT !!!!!!!!

It's about time.

But for now........

Via Baltimore Sun

So you think that I should rebuild your house for you after you intentionally burn it down?

That is asinine.

It's about time.

But for now........

Via Baltimore Sun

So you think that I should rebuild your house for you after you intentionally burn it down?

That is asinine.
No, I do NOT think that. That is so silly and pathetic.

It's about time.

But for now........

Via Baltimore Sun

Bbbut that's racist...or something

Why the hell should the American tax payer foot the bill because a bunch of idiots tore up their city with the encouragement of the mayor?
I give up, why?

Than we're in agreement.
Let Baltimore pay for their own fuck ups.
I fail to see where we agree on anything.
Does that mean that we should let Iraq, Afghanistan, and others pay for their fuck ups as well? Does that mean that we should let Wall Street and the financials pay for their own fuck ups as well? Should we let illegal immigrants pay for their own fuck ups as well?

It's about time.

But for now........

Via Baltimore Sun

The mayor of Baltimore allowed those criminals to rampage the city. Why should I pay taxes to pay for the damage they caused?

Why the hell should the American tax payer foot the bill because a bunch of idiots tore up their city with the encouragement of the mayor?
I give up, why?

Than we're in agreement.
Does that mean that we should let Iraq, Afghanistan, and others pay for their fuck ups as well? Does that mean that we should let Wall Street and the financials pay for their own fuck ups as well? Should we let illegal immigrants pay for their own fuck ups as well?

Yes, actually.

I give up, why?

Than we're in agreement.

Thats exactly what I mean. Hell,illegal immigrants owe us.

It's about time.

But for now........

Via Baltimore Sun

That is asinine.

Then why are you whining because FEMA said "no?"

It's about time.

But for now........

Via Baltimore Sun

The mayor of Baltimore allowed those criminals to rampage the city. Why should I pay taxes to pay for the damage they caused?
I don't recall saying that you should pay for anything.

It's about time.

But for now........

Via Baltimore Sun

Then you support the FEMA decision? You can't seem to make up your mind whether you support it or oppose it.

That is asinine.

I'm NOT whining about anything.

That is asinine.

I'm NOT whining about anything.

Than why the hell are you here?

It's about time.

But for now........

Via Baltimore Sun

Then you support the FEMA decision? You can't seem to make up your mind whether you support it or oppose it.
I don't support FEMA in anything, and never said that I did. In my opinion FEMA is a joke. Take a look at what FEMA did during and after Katrina.

Forum List

Back