Good luck to electric car buyers

That's your argument? Are you really comparing "have" with "can have"?

Beside, you're forgetting that government wants to outlaw the sale of generators. California already did...

No they don't.

Oh, is that where power is out during the storm? So you could not recharge your EV? I did not get it. But as previously mentioned, gas pump dont work without electricity either. I am seriously looking at trading in my Prius for an EV,

That's what forecasts are for.
Smart people keep their gas tanks full prior to an impending storm.

Life is a IQ test.
Get smart!!

You said they already banned them. They didn't and I'd be willing to bet they are not in 2028 either. Empty political theater.

Law is passed, dunce. It means exactly what it says... "Sale of portable gas-powered generators banned starting 2028"

Law is passed, dunce. It means exactly what it says... "Sale of portable gas-powered generators banned starting 2028"

The law was passed that anyone making over $600 on sites like Paypal would get a 1099 also.

They aren't.

Uh-um.

Is there any such pause issued in California in regards their generator ban law? Yes or no?

By the way, is IRS allowed to disrespect existing law?

We aren't there yet. It won't go into affect.

We aren't there yet. It won't go into affect.

As of now, it's a law that'll go into effect in 2028.
Just like a law to ban using small gas powered equipment.
Just like a law to ban gas powered cars in California and Washington.

It's a law. If they're not planning it, why vote for it?

As of now, it's a law that'll go into effect in 2028.
Just like a law to ban using small gas powered equipment.
Just like a law to ban gas powered cars in California and Washington.

It's a law. If they're not planning it, why vote for it?

I get tired having to repeat myself. Political theater.

I get tired having to repeat myself. Political theater.

Is that why Biden is hiring 87K new IRS agents?
1671897782215589.jpg

Is that why Biden is hiring 87K new IRS agents?

Odds are that doesn't happen either. We have report after report after report that most industries can come nowhere close to finding enough employee's and Biden is somehow going to find that many people qualified to be a tax expert?

I'm doubting it.

IMO it was an excuse to pretend his bill was being paid for.

Odds are that doesn't happen either. We have report after report after report that most industries can come nowhere close to finding enough employee's and Biden is somehow going to find that many people qualified to be a tax expert?

I'm doubting it.

IMO it was an excuse to pretend his bill was being paid for.

Yeah, uh-um...

So he tells us he'll go after $600+ deposits on PayPal or Venmo, and for that he planned 87K new IRS agents, and reserve money for it thru the law, just to give up on it because reports are saying it's not possible to find that many... and we're suppose to believe in it? Why report hasn't been done before they voted on it?

I think they did it, and planned it all along. Only now they're seeing they fucked up and trying to find excuse to save their asses.

Forum List

Back