Good reason why liberals mislabel nothing burgers as T-bone steaks

They really thought they had something, and to-date they still have nothing. If the truth isn't what you'd hope for, just dress it up and fabricate.

ABC's Brian Ross again under fire for explosive error on Trump, Flynn

Just out of curiosity:

Are we at a point where we're almost through with the term "nothing burger"?

Well maybe it's because the FBI refuses to investigate any motherfucking Democrats right now.

Yes, yes....the FBI is full of democrats ....and the CIA is full of liberals......(the only spy agency you morons can trust is the FSB (formerly KGB)........

Paranoia has settled in......Britain is against us, the EU mocks the clown, Mexico refused to write us a check......All that you folks have is Alabama (maybe) and Mississippi and perhaps Arkansas........LOL

Go away liar.

Just out of curiosity:

I figure when Democrats and their corrupt officials stop serving them up, we'll stop talking about them.

Seems that you guys are citing Brian Ross and using that as an excuse to deny the bigger picture. Flynn has turned and will be cooperating with the special prosecutor in this investigation in order to testify as to what he knows. Now it doesn't matter if he is prepared to testify against Trump or not, Flynn is going to be singing and that's a fact. This is filet mignon.
Dershowitz: Flynn Plea Is 'A Show of Weakness' for Mueller - Breitbart
Ya right asshole!
Mullier settled for a thin slice of baloney in his burger.
ONE charge! HAAAA HAAAAAA
So Mullier is going to charge his 'star witness' with lying????????
Good fucking luck with that!
ANY defense would tear Flynn's testimony to shreds. Mullier knows that.
But you LIB dummies keep jacking off. The problem is you'll never get 'across the finish line' with the likes of 'the coffee boy' and Flynn.
They didn't have anything to sell Mullier.
THINK!!!!!
IF Mullier really had anything on Trump et al there's NO WAY he would have 'leaked' the BLOCKBUSTER BREAKING NEWS!!!!! about Flynn at this stage and charged him with 'jaywalking'.
THINK!!!!!

Seems that you guys are citing Brian Ross and using that as an excuse to deny the bigger picture. Flynn has turned and will be cooperating with the special prosecutor in this investigation in order to testify as to what he knows. Now it doesn't matter if he is prepared to testify against Trump or not, Flynn is going to be singing and that's a fact. This is filet mignon.
Ya right asshole!
But you LIB dummies keep jacking off. The problem is you'll never get 'across the finish line' with the likes of 'the coffee boy' and Flynn.
THINK!!!!!
IF Mullier really had anything on Trump et al there's NO WAY he would have 'leaked' the BLOCKBUSTER BREAKING NEWS!!!!! about Flynn at this stage and charged him with 'jaywalking'.
THINK!!!!!

Breitbart is fake news. Dershowitz is a joke.

Trump is in trouble.

For at least the 10th time, I will say this to ALL of you------------>

WHY IS THIS ALL HAPPENING?

Wake up folks! Do you actually believe that all the problems that Fox had just came to light accidentally. And what happened?!?!?! Who started that ball rolling, and WHO LEARNED from it! They almost took Fox down, got rid of O'Reilly, tried and almost succeeded in getting rid of Hannity, and WHO did it!

Now, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out what the deal was, and even SLOW ASS REPUBLICANS got the message on how it works. Some people in the private sector even realized that it almost took Trump down, while Hillary basically sat there and cackled her crooked ass off.

And so, what do YOU think happened! What would YOU do if this was constantly happening to YOU, knowing that the other side had at LEAST as much dirt as you, and the other networks were just as bad, if NOT worse than the network they tried to take down! Not to mention, they are BIAS!

Then the question is----------->if it was always this easy to do, then why did it never happen before?

I am glad I asked myself that question for you, lol, and here is why-------------> Because you have an administration that for the most part, are ACTUALLY OUTSIDERS! They were not caught up in this crap, and since some Republicans may go down with the Democrats, so what! They are against this administration too!

But can the administration use its power to do such a thing? ANSWER=no, they can not! But, someone who USED to be in the administration could leave, and then start the ball rolling quickly as it would not have government involvement. Do you know ANYONE who USED to be in the administration that has not only the trust of Trump, along with the gonads to do it-) Do you know anyone who used to be there that would have the infrastructure to accomplish such a task-) Do you think that an outsider coming in, talking to people in Washington who now FREELY ADMIT that a lot of this stuff was common knowledge, became informed, and now reverse the tactics to make certain entities pay while lowering their political capital!

What is the NUMBER 1 way to get a seat to change hands in congress? Get RID OF THE INCUMBENT, because they have almost a 90% re-election rate along with name recognition!

To Mac especially-------->if you think this is over, you are going to be disappointed, I promise you that. This is the tip of the iceberg, and as you can see by the congressional retirements being announced, many of the people have gotten the message. But sex is NOT the only hammer being used, it was just the easiest. Wait a while, more fun is coming, and Conservatives need to insure they have lotsa popcorn on hand, and adult beverages too. After Christmas, many people are going to need more than a snow shovel to dig themselves out of the doo-doo they are going to find themselves in-)

This is a load of lunacy.

LOL, I am sure you hope so, sadly for you, it is not-)

Based on past history, whenever a conservative says "nothingburger", it means a new indictment will soon follow.

And it won't matter. Every time they get proven wrong, conservatives go right back to making the exact same mistake. But then, if they were capable of learning from experience, they'd be liberals.
Really? Why hasn't Trump been indicted liar?

I think the indictment Trump will face is impeachment.

Based on past history, whenever a conservative says "nothingburger", it means a new indictment will soon follow.

And it won't matter. Every time they get proven wrong, conservatives go right back to making the exact same mistake. But then, if they were capable of learning from experience, they'd be liberals.
That nothing burger is a huge shit sandwich for the Trump administration
LOL! Is this the one? You clowns got nothng on Trump and never will. And you know what? You are cutting your own stupid throats. I love it.

This doesn't seem to be the case.

They really thought they had something, and to-date they still have nothing. If the truth isn't what you'd hope for, just dress it up and fabricate.

Just out of curiosity:

Well maybe it's because the FBI refuses to investigate any motherfucking Democrats right now.

Yes, yes....the FBI is full of democrats ....and the CIA is full of liberals......(the only spy agency you morons can trust is the FSB (formerly KGB)........

Paranoia has settled in......Britain is against us, the EU mocks the clown, Mexico refused to write us a check......All that you folks have is Alabama (maybe) and Mississippi and perhaps Arkansas........LOL

Go away liar.

Just out of curiosity:

I figure when Democrats and their corrupt officials stop serving them up, we'll stop talking about them.

Ya right asshole!
THINK!!!!!
THINK!!!!!

Ya right asshole!
THINK!!!!!
THINK!!!!!

Trump is in trouble.

Wake up folks! Do you actually believe that all the problems that Fox had just came to light accidentally. And what happened?!?!?! Who started that ball rolling, and WHO LEARNED from it! They almost took Fox down, got rid of O'Reilly, tried and almost succeeded in getting rid of Hannity, and WHO did it!

Now, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out what the deal was, and even SLOW ASS REPUBLICANS got the message on how it works. Some people in the private sector even realized that it almost took Trump down, while Hillary basically sat there and cackled her crooked ass off.

And so, what do YOU think happened! What would YOU do if this was constantly happening to YOU, knowing that the other side had at LEAST as much dirt as you, and the other networks were just as bad, if NOT worse than the network they tried to take down! Not to mention, they are BIAS!

Then the question is----------->if it was always this easy to do, then why did it never happen before?

I am glad I asked myself that question for you, lol, and here is why-------------> Because you have an administration that for the most part, are ACTUALLY OUTSIDERS! They were not caught up in this crap, and since some Republicans may go down with the Democrats, so what! They are against this administration too!

But can the administration use its power to do such a thing? ANSWER=no, they can not! But, someone who USED to be in the administration could leave, and then start the ball rolling quickly as it would not have government involvement. Do you know ANYONE who USED to be in the administration that has not only the trust of Trump, along with the gonads to do it-) Do you know anyone who used to be there that would have the infrastructure to accomplish such a task-) Do you think that an outsider coming in, talking to people in Washington who now FREELY ADMIT that a lot of this stuff was common knowledge, became informed, and now reverse the tactics to make certain entities pay while lowering their political capital!

What is the NUMBER 1 way to get a seat to change hands in congress? Get RID OF THE INCUMBENT, because they have almost a 90% re-election rate along with name recognition!

To Mac especially-------->if you think this is over, you are going to be disappointed, I promise you that. This is the tip of the iceberg, and as you can see by the congressional retirements being announced, many of the people have gotten the message. But sex is NOT the only hammer being used, it was just the easiest. Wait a while, more fun is coming, and Conservatives need to insure they have lotsa popcorn on hand, and adult beverages too. After Christmas, many people are going to need more than a snow shovel to dig themselves out of the doo-doo they are going to find themselves in-)

I don't hope for this. This a load of lunacy.

Just out of curiosity:

Go away liar.

Just out of curiosity:

Ya right asshole!
THINK!!!!!
THINK!!!!!

Ya right asshole!
THINK!!!!!
THINK!!!!!

Trump is in trouble.

Here IM2, lets see if you want to follow the bouncing ball, or you are just another lazy leftist-----------> here, I will make it real easy for ya, and everyone else for that matter--->

1.Who was in possession of that Shannon Tweeden/Al Franken photo? ANSWER----------> Shannon herself, since the day after it happened!

2. Besides her immediate family, who else knew about the photo? ANSWER-----------------> Sean Hannity, and a few other hosts, but they were sworn to secrecy from many years past to NEVER divulge it.

3. Who actually talked her into exposing the photo, and no, it wasn't Hannity! ANSWER----> Some of the same people who got the dirt on Conyers.

4. Who are those people? ANSWER-----------------------------------------------------------------------> Hey, you don't believe me, so do your own homework.......if you can..........then come back and tell everyone how the whole thing is just fantasyland-)

Just out of curiosity:

Go away liar.

Just out of curiosity:

Ya right asshole!
THINK!!!!!
THINK!!!!!

Ya right asshole!
THINK!!!!!
THINK!!!!!

Trump is in trouble.

Here IM2, lets see if you want to follow the bouncing ball, or you are just another lazy leftist-----------> here, I will make it real easy for ya, and everyone else for that matter--->

1.Who was in possession of that Shannon Tweeden/Al Franken photo? ANSWER----------> Shannon herself, since the day after it happened!

2. Besides her immediate family, who else knew about the photo? ANSWER-----------------> Sean Hannity, and a few other hosts, but they were sworn to secrecy from many years past to NEVER divulge it.

3. Who actually talked her into exposing the photo, and no, it wasn't Hannity! ANSWER----> Some of the same people who got the dirt on Conyers.

4. Who are those people? ANSWER-----------------------------------------------------------------------> Hey, you don't believe me, so do your own homework.......if you can..........then come back and tell everyone how the whole thing is just fantasyland-)

I don't care about that. We are here talking about Trump and how Flynn is about to do unto Trump in a way Trump did not think he could be done. What you are taking about has nothing to do with this. So start a thread.

DQFamv_XUAElrqd.jpg:small

New York Daily News @NYDailyNews
An early look at tomorrow's front page...
TWEETLE DUMBhttp://nydn.us/2AFkyIz

8:22 PM - Dec 2, 2017

Huh?
I thought Donny won 30 states...how did we end up with only three?

Some of those 30 states have woken up.......LOL

But you will ALWAYS have those few southern red states to vote for your ilk because.......well, I'll refrain from giving my reason since you already know the answer anyway............LOL

Last edited:

LOL! Is this the one? You clowns got nothng on Trump and never will. And you know what? You are cutting your own stupid throats. I love it.

Blind as a bat.

Blind as a bat.

You most certainly are.

Two guilty pleas, one of them from the treasonous fat senile old orange clown's Security Advisor is not a burger, that is a large steak. And the fact that he singing like a canary is large roast. LOL

What's flynn going to sing about?

What's things snowflakes dream up only to be disappointed again, for 1K Alex.

I have to laugh at this. Didn't Nero play the fiddle as a country burned around him?

Two guilty pleas, one of them from the treasonous fat senile old orange clown's Security Advisor is not a burger, that is a large steak. And the fact that he singing like a canary is large roast. LOL

What's flynn going to sing about?

What's things snowflakes dream up only to be disappointed again, for 1K Alex.

The aria that Flynn HAS ALREADY SUNG to Mueller is a simple one.....
Flynn will testify that he was directed by someone higher up within the Trump entourage to contact the Russians — and it’s that contact which Flynn is admitting to lying about.

You see, a plea deal is ONLY given after a testimony has been proffered, and the deal is that the same exact testimony will ALSO be given to the grand juries AND, if needed and asked for, to the 3 congressional committees.

Now, for those morons who respond with....."there's nothing wrong with contacting the Russians...." you should note that:

First, Russia is a hostile foreign entity

Second, Russia has been proven to have meddled in our elections

Third, that meddling prompted Obama to impose heavy sanctions

Fourth, that the removal of those sanctions seemed to be what the Trump entourage was introducing to their platform during their convention.

Fifth, the logical conclusion from the above, is that Flynn was DIRECTED to tell the Russians that, meddling or not, the sanctions would be lifted by a compliant Trump.

Trump's telling the Russian that the removal of Comey was a way to get that PRESSURE off of the probe,is PRIMA FACIE Obstruction of the carrying out (investigation) of Justice.

And what have you got exactly?

Just out of curiosity:

Go away liar.

Just out of curiosity:

Ya right asshole!
THINK!!!!!
THINK!!!!!

Ya right asshole!
THINK!!!!!
THINK!!!!!

Trump is in trouble.

What started all of this is Obama spying on everyone.
He used the dirt he had on congress to push his garbage through.
He weaponized the NSA against congress, the media, and against Trump.
Now the shoe is on the other foot and people are using what was rumored or common knowledge out there against Hollywood and congressional leaders.
I think this is the primary reason the tax bill passed the Senate. Many of them are worried about what will show up in the headlines.
And while all of this is going on....the people who are the most guilty (Obama and Hillary) are enjoying life, laughing at the destruction they're causing.

Forum List

Back