Good Times! People \Waking Up to the Propaganda

George Soros funded agitators (usually from out of state) think they can pull a fast one with stunts like these in the age of YouTube and social media. Pretty funny.
How do I get some of this Soros money? I'd protest these morons for free but if I can make some money doing it...

Pretty funny, watching the partisans roll out their crystal ball and predict gloom or triumph.

We don't know. No one does. But those of you hoping for gloom might want to put the country over your party.

For a change.

Are you talking to me you dope?...the least partisan person on this site? Your a fool. These town hall protests are country wide. You say whatever you want. People are waking up to this tax cuts create jobs bullshit...the, we need deregulation propaganda and the world economy fucking lie. We are not causing "doom and gloom" as you call it. Our treasonous leaders are. Put the blame where the blame is due you hack.

No bubba. Were tired as hell of paying taxes into a corrupt worthless govt that fleeces its citizens while promising goodies, trinkets out of the Treasury, endless wars.....and then never delivers. Its time our worthless govt does without.

Pretty funny, watching the partisans roll out their crystal ball and predict gloom or triumph.

We don't know. No one does. But those of you hoping for gloom might want to put the country over your party.

For a change.

What a sad life you must have being a Soros Rumpswab.

Condolences.

These protests aren't genuine. They are completely scripted.

On the bright side these assholes will just bring out votes for Republicans in 2018. Sheesh. What stupid idiots think that their yelling and screaming and scripted booing and hissing at these town halls is going to get votes for the D's?

this

George Soros funded agitators (usually from out of state) think they can pull a fast one with stunts like these in the age of YouTube and social media. Pretty funny.
How do I get some of this Soros money? I'd protest these morons for free but if I can make some money doing it...
you aren't trying hard enough.
You must be some kind of expert. How do I do it?
Well shit, either you're the most stupidest fk in the land and all those mooches are smarter than you or,you can figure it out. Which is it?

People are waking up to the propaganda. The democrat news outlets have gone further and further out on a ledge. CNN has all the credibility of the National Enquirer now.

I disagree, The Enquirer has more credibility than CNN now. At least they let you know upfront it's fake.
Your back must be shot carrying Trump's water.
You don't like the press because they call out all of Trump's lies. They're the hardest working people in the country. By the time they print one lie, he's said two more.

LIES like this:

So Trump is married to an Immigrant... is he then "anti-immigrant"? My daughter-in-law is a "legal immigrant"... I love here like my own daughter.
40 million "LEGAL Immigrants" are NOT "anti-immigrants" or they'd be against them selves. So what is it?View attachment 114473
MichelleImmigrant-600x479.jpg

you aren't trying hard enough.
You must be some kind of expert. How do I do it?
Well shit, either you're the most stupidest fk in the land and all those mooches are smarter than you or,you can figure it out. Which is it?
Great English. I don't mooch so I'm looking to people like you to tell me how to do it.

Forum List

Back