Good Times! People \Waking Up to the Propaganda

Pretty funny, watching the partisans roll out their crystal ball and predict gloom or triumph.

We don't know. No one does. But those of you hoping for gloom might want to put the country over your party.

For a change.

Are you talking to me you dope?...the least partisan person on this site? Your a fool. These town hall protests are country wide. You say whatever you want. People are waking up to this tax cuts create jobs bullshit...the, we need deregulation propaganda and the world economy fucking lie. We are not causing "doom and gloom" as you call it. Our treasonous leaders are. Put the blame where the blame is due you hack.
Yet more than likely the protesters, protesting lower taxes. Don't pay taxes.

Are you talking to me you dope?...the least partisan person on this site? Your a fool. These town hall protests are country wide. You say whatever you want. People are waking up to this tax cuts create jobs bullshit...the, we need deregulation propaganda and the world economy fucking lie. We are not causing "doom and gloom" as you call it. Our treasonous leaders are. Put the blame where the blame is due you hack.
Wow. Decaf maybe, huh?

And I love the "your a fool".

That would be "you're".

If you're going to call someone a "fool" and "hack", you may want to confirm your own fundamental literacy first.

I write it like that because its easier and not to many comment on it unless they dont have facts.

Why is it easier? It has the same number of letters as "your a"?

Yes, correct but it has a space...thats 6 as oppossed to 4 in "your". Oh shoot...I spelled "opposed" wrong...oh no...and no comma in "that's"...you missed that one?

But you typed "your a" which has the same number of keystrokes as "you're"

Yes, quite but its funny that in all of this talk about whats right and wrong you fail when politics are conversed. Ok, Ill use "you're" from now on. I know how you hate that now.

Pretty funny, watching the partisans roll out their crystal ball and predict gloom or triumph.

We don't know. No one does. But those of you hoping for gloom might want to put the country over your party.

For a change.

Yet more than likely the protesters, protesting lower taxes. Don't pay taxes.

Wow. Decaf maybe, huh?

That would be "you're".

If you're going to call someone a "fool" and "hack", you may want to confirm your own fundamental literacy first.

I write it like that because its easier and not to many comment on it unless they dont have facts.

Why is it easier? It has the same number of letters as "your a"?

Yes, correct but it has a space...thats 6 as oppossed to 4 in "your". Oh shoot...I spelled "opposed" wrong...oh no...and no comma in "that's"...you missed that one?

But you typed "your a" which has the same number of keystrokes as "you're"

Yes, quite but its funny that in all of this talk about whats right and wrong you fail when politics are conversed. Ok, Ill use "you're" from now on. I know how you hate that now.

Glad I could help.

These protests aren't genuine. They are completely scripted.

On the bright side these assholes will just bring out votes for Republicans in 2018. Sheesh. What stupid idiots think that their yelling and screaming and scripted booing and hissing at these town halls is going to get votes for the D's?

I imagine they're as genuine as the ones we saw in 2009.

Indivisibles are just out to spoil the town halls. And to prevent constituents from getting seats and asking questions.

Completely scripted. All the way down to telling the assholes errr agitators to dress like a conservative and don't bring anything that will make you look like a liberal.

:lol:

Like I said very little difference besides party in the 2009 town halls and this years.

For a change.

Wow. Decaf maybe, huh?

That would be "you're".

'too' many

BTW, is 2 + 2 = 5 correct or close enough?

George Soros funded agitators (usually from out of state) think they can pull a fast one with stunts like these in the age of YouTube and social media. Pretty funny.
Liar. Most of the people protesting are from their own districts.
You know this is a huge movement which is why you think it's your job to try to discredit it.
Gee... why should people be upset that they won't have healthcare, right?
Why should people be up upset that their president is in bed with Russia?
Why should people be upset that doofus signed an EO giving the coal industry the AOK to pollute citizens rivers and streams?
Why should people be upset that their president is a pathological liar?

People are waking up to the propaganda. The democrat news outlets have gone further and further out on a ledge. CNN has all the credibility of the National Enquirer now.

I disagree, The Enquirer has more credibility than CNN now. At least they let you know upfront it's fake.

We know Obama was a failure, Trump will take eight years to know one way or the other.
Obama was a great president and historians will be kind to him.
Meanwhile....
Donald Trump Is Making The Media Great Again Just As His Approval Ratings Hit ANOTHER Record Low!

You take a little trip into the future there? :lol:

Obama ruled through EOs which will be erased. Obamacare will be removed or more likely vastly revised so as to not look anything like it does today.

People are waking up to the propaganda. The democrat news outlets have gone further and further out on a ledge. CNN has all the credibility of the National Enquirer now.

I disagree, The Enquirer has more credibility than CNN now. At least they let you know upfront it's fake.
Your back must be shot carrying Trump's water.
You don't like the press because they call out all of Trump's lies. They're the hardest working people in the country. By the time they print one lie, he's said two more.

On the bright side these assholes will just bring out votes for Republicans in 2018. Sheesh. What stupid idiots think that their yelling and screaming and scripted booing and hissing at these town halls is going to get votes for the D's?

Nah, they're all too young and chanting the same "occupy" style chants. FAILURE

We know Obama was a failure, Trump will take eight years to know one way or the other.
Meanwhile....
Donald Trump Is Making The Media Great Again Just As His Approval Ratings Hit ANOTHER Record Low!

Obama ruled through EOs which will be erased. Obamacare will be removed or more likely vastly revised so as to not look anything like it does today.
why do you think it's taking so long for your POS party to come up with a replacement? They've had 7 years. Lol.
Who said this: "On day one Obamacare will be repealed and replaced."
You were conned. You're such a dupe.

Nah, they're all too young and chanting the same "occupy" style chants. FAILURE
When has the whole world risen up against an American president in the first week in office?
It's continuing daily too.
I'm so glad you think this world wide movement that includes all 50 states and Antarctica is a " failure."
Roflmao

Your back must be shot carrying Trump's water.
You don't like the press because they call out all of Trump's lies. They're the hardest working people in the country. By the time they print one lie, he's said two more.

LIES like this:

So Trump is married to an Immigrant... is he then "anti-immigrant"? My daughter-in-law is a "legal immigrant"... I love here like my own daughter.
40 million "LEGAL Immigrants" are NOT "anti-immigrants" or they'd be against them selves. So what is it?
Trumpantiimmigrant.png

Meanwhile....

why do you think it's taking so long for your POS party to come up with a replacement? They've had 7 years. Lol.
Who said this: "On day one Obamacare will be repealed and replaced."
You were conned. You're such a dupe.

Who told us:
" I pledge we’ll lower premiums by up to $2,500 for a typical family per year….. We’ll do it by the end of my first term as President of the United States. If you like your health care plan, you can keep it. If you like the doctor you have, you can keep your doctor, too."

And what are Obamacare premiums today?
Here’s How Much Obamacare Premiums Are Rising in All 50 States
Screen Shot 2017-02-27 at 11.31.28 AM.png

George Soros funded agitators (usually from out of state) think they can pull a fast one with stunts like these in the age of YouTube and social media. Pretty funny.
Liar. Most of the people protesting are from their own districts.
You know this is a huge movement which is why you think it's your job to try to discredit it.
Gee... why should people be upset that they won't have healthcare, right?
Why should people be up upset that their president is in bed with Russia?
Why should people be upset that doofus signed an EO giving the coal industry the AOK to pollute citizens rivers and streams?
Why should people be upset that their president is a pathological liar?
more pretendland. sure bubba, sure, look at my signature.

Forum List

Back