Goodbye Beef - US Cattle Inventory Reaches 73 Year Low

Yes, there is. It is as close to an instant death as can be managed.

It is certainly more humane than the deaths that prey animals usually suffer in nature.

The very act of killing an animal that would live for many more years when there is no actual need to do so is inhumane

It's not about how you kill. The mere fact that you're robbing an animal of their life when it's completely unnecessary in and of itself is inhumane. A great quote that comes to mind is:

"To examine whether something is 'humane' first determine whether you would want it done to you."
- Andrea Kladar
/----/ Now, regarding abortions...

As if anyone could stop women from having abortions.

FYI women have been terminating pregnancies in one way or another for thousands of years.
/------/ Dittos chicken , lamb. pig and cow.
1707646147463.png

/----/ Now, regarding abortions...

Did you think that I'm a pro-abort? Nope, I feel the same way about abortion... it's taking someone else's life. Which is not mine to take. So you're barking up the wrong tree, with me. You can talk to Blues Man about that.

The very act of killing an animal that would live for many more years when there is no actual need to do so is inhumane

And if no one was eating beef, the existing 92 million head would be left to their own devices and would slowly starve.

And if no one was eating beef, the existing 92 million head would be left to their own devices and would slowly starve.

They could be left to graze on their own until they die naturally. Better that than being slaughtered before they are 2 years old

The thread isn't about abortion. Roe has been overturned its now in states voters hands to decide.....that's how it should be handled. Simply live with how the voters decide.

They could be left to graze on their own until they die naturally. Better that than being slaughtered before they are 2 years old

So the owner of the land has to let it sit, idle, for years? Yeah, that won't happen. A cow's natural life span is 20+ years.

You need Fat in your diet to survive. And carbs. Don’t take the hamburgers away from your grandchildren because you like brussel sprouts in your advanced years.

Watch someones health who goes w/o fat for a month. It ain’t pretty. I’ve seen it on the TV boob box.

So the owner of the land has to let it sit, idle, for years? Yeah, that won't happen. A cow's natural life span is 20+ years.

It's not idle. The cows are fertilizing it for free and that land can be used to grow a different cash crop then they can be moved to another piece of land where that can be fertilized for free etc

Forum List

Back