Goodbye Hydroxychloroquine. Hello disinfectant and sunlight

The only "disinfectant" Bryan said kills the virus in a minute or less was -- isopropyl alcohol.
So let's use it. Let's find pour it inside the body to kill the virus.
Great, you should contact the administration and tell them you'd like to volunteer for such experiments.
There is a mayor in Las Vegas who is willing to volunteer residents for experiments

Some room temperature knuckle dragger had the idea to post the thousands of people who die every year from smoking and/or smoking related illness.

Here is the difference you idiot.

IF you are so stupid enough as to smoke, you know the dangers and accept them. It is YOU who decides to smoke.

There is conscience decision to contract COVID-19.

You Smoke. You Die. Your Choice.

You smoke around your house, especially with children in that house, you are deciding for them the consequences of YOU chose to do. Second hand smoke kills and it is YOU doing the killing.

COVID-19 crosses age, gender, religious, ethnic and social boundaries. No one is making the decision to DIE of COVID-19.

By the end of next week more people will have died of COVID-19 than died in the Viet Nam War.

Smokers DIE knowing the risks.

God you people have the IQ of dried up dog turd sitting on Mississippi Sidewalk at High Noon July.

You sir are correct!

The Vietnam Conflict Extract Data File of the Defense Casualty Analysis System (DCAS) Extract Files contains records of 58,220 U.S. military fatal casualties of the Vietnam War. These records were transferred into the custody of the National Archives and Records Administration in 2008.

Trying to figure out whether to call this Donald's Katrina or Donald's Vietnam. Either fits, but Vietnam is more accurate.
Dream on

Deny all you must Mac, but there IS no question that the lost month of February, continued dithering on federalizing testing, PPE, vents etc combined with horrible mixed messaging on a reopening strategy, blaming the media and governors while taking "no responsibility" and failing to fully engage the Defense Production Act cost us thousands of lives.

We all worried about how this president would perform in a national emergency. Now we know. Your Donnie isn't a leader. Sad :confused:
There were no reliable tests in feburary

if there were you can bet that fauci would have used them

indeed the first test the medical pros offered was no good

I've recently given you about 6 objections to things Trump has done just recently.. And they are documented at USMB.. I'm not a "defender".. I'm defending BIGGER things in this thread right now than just Trump...
Yes, but those "bigger things" should have a different thread, I think, because they have nothing to do with my POINT or most of the others you've been responding to. Unless you are doing that ridiculous clairvoyant routine again by insisting he MEANT UV light as a disinfectant when the portion of the presser that is my argument and most others is a different matter all together and you have consistently ignored it. You are fighting on the side of the nimrods with this--the ones who are closing their eyes and plugging their ears and saying it's fake news that the President said what he said.

And how dare you accuse me of TDS? I've PO'd plenty of lefties by telling them they are being unfair and partisan. I've never claimed he told anyone to drink bleach. I keep an open mind, and my open mind thinks he fucked up and he meant exactly what he said. It's people misconstruing his words that are the concern. It's not because I don't want him reelected.

Last edited:
96% of campaign donations by journalists went to Hillary Clinton, compared to just 3.5% which went to Trump.
483e4a72efa5ddc42a9ab2740234f323.gif

You might want to hear Adam's (the creator of the cartoon) opinion on president Trump and his comments.

Hint: He supports president Trump and has no problem with the comments.

OOPSIE! He also questions your IQ - it can't be over a 100. He is correct.

Scott Adams is an :asshole:

I love Dilbert but you're right. I was surprised to learn that Scotty's a Trumptard of the highest order. I became less of a fan after seeing some of his screeds. He should have just kept his mouth shut about politics.

What was surprising about that? Almost everyone who isn't a total loser supports president Trump. Now does he appear like a loser to you?

Only LOSERS support a LOSER like Tramp.
Tramp is a cheater, and cheaters are ALWAYS LOSERS!!!!!

Enjoying your obsession?

Some room temperature knuckle dragger had the idea to post the thousands of people who die every year from smoking and/or smoking related illness.

IF you are so stupid enough as to smoke, you know the dangers and accept them. It is YOU who decides to smoke.

You smoke around your house, especially with children in that house, you are deciding for them the consequences of YOU chose to do. Second hand smoke kills and it is YOU doing the killing.

COVID-19 crosses age, gender, religious, ethnic and social boundaries. No one is making the decision to DIE of COVID-19.

By the end of next week more people will have died of COVID-19 than died in the Viet Nam War.

God you people have the IQ of dried up dog turd sitting on Mississippi Sidewalk at High Noon July.

You sir are correct!

The Vietnam Conflict Extract Data File of the Defense Casualty Analysis System (DCAS) Extract Files contains records of 58,220 U.S. military fatal casualties of the Vietnam War. These records were transferred into the custody of the National Archives and Records Administration in 2008.

Trying to figure out whether to call this Donald's Katrina or Donald's Vietnam. Either fits, but Vietnam is more accurate.
Dream on

Deny all you must Mac, but there IS no question that the lost month of February, continued dithering on federalizing testing, PPE, vents etc combined with horrible mixed messaging on a reopening strategy, blaming the media and governors while taking "no responsibility" and failing to fully engage the Defense Production Act cost us thousands of lives.

We all worried about how this president would perform in a national emergency. Now we know. Your Donnie isn't a leader. Sad :confused:

Nonsense, the WHO tests which we declined to request a few hundred thousand of worked fine for other countries. We could have had those in JANUARY.

Face it - Donnie Dithered/ Donnie Lied/ Markets Crashed/ People DIED

Dear Dipshits -

gasoline works too -

buy a gallon, drink a quart, if your virus isnt gone SET YOUR STUPID ASS ON FIRE with the rest of the gallon.

Youre welcome
Pass that jug of clorox. Have to give it a try. Will check back with you and let you know how well it works.

EXCELLENT - I was hoping Randy Rainbow would weigh in! :D

He has a number of good ones
Dear Dipshits -

gasoline works too -

buy a gallon, drink a quart, if your virus isnt gone SET YOUR STUPID ASS ON FIRE with the rest of the gallon.

Youre welcome
Pass that jug of clorox. Have to give it a try. Will check back with you and let you know how well it works.

There are lots good ones on Youtube

Randy is creative and hilarious. I've seen a lot of his work. Did see Lyin King but missed Spoonful of Clorox. :D

Trump didn't say drink bleach.......
No, he asked if they can inject disinfectant, or some other way....
He already talked about UV light. Then he switched to talking about disinfectants, which Bryan had also talked about--rubbing alcohol and bleach. It was not the reporter's fault that Trump asked that and suggested they look into it. The reporter was just the first of MANY not in the media but concerned about the idiots in the population to toll the warning bell about that concept.
Do not be this guy:
View attachment 328628

GO watch the dang video that BWK just posted.. If Trump did not START his brain fart qualifying his comments to BE about UV light and END them the same way -- I'll go get my head examined..

DEAL ?????
I watched the presser.

AND IF I HEAR "UV LIGHT" ONE MORE TIME, I'M STOPPING THIS CAR AND YOU ARE GOING TO BE SORRY!

How about watching it ONE MORE TIME courtesy of the lame brain BWK who just blew up your excuses -- instead of freaking out about UV light?? Take the bet.. If Trump did not START and END that brain fart by QUALIFYING it to be about UV LIGHT as a disenfectant -- I'll go get my head examined..

If he DID -- you don't have to thank me for starting to cure your TDS... :happy-1:

UV lights are not effective because they are not safe. What is it about stupid you folks don't get? Can you kill coronavirus with UV light?

Nothing is safe until testing and tinkering takes place. You don't know what can or can't be done until the testing of each scientific idea is done. Of course your hatred for Trump pushes you to make anti-anything conservative into lame excuses to justify your hatred of the conservative party, and especially the Christian side of the party along with Trump.

Introduction of disinfectants into the body is a scientific idea?

Dear Dipshits -

gasoline works too -

Youre welcome

He has a number of good ones
Dear Dipshits -

gasoline works too -

Youre welcome

There are lots good ones on Youtube

Randy is creative and hilarious. I've seen a lot of his work. Did see Lyin King but missed Spoonful of Clorox. :D

Here it is

Maryland agency receives more than 100 disinfectant use calls
More than 890,000 people have been infected in the U.S.

Ay ay ay deplorables drinking the new kool aid...

1588006103297.png
1588006155876.png

New York (CNN Business) The company that makes Lysol and Dettol is urging customers not to consume its cleaning products after President Donald Trump suggested the possibility of injecting disinfectants to protect people from coronavirus.

Lysol maker: Please don't drink our cleaning products

Unbelievable!
Unbelievable that people don’t already know and unbelievable that he directed them to do so because of course he did not.

Well, what to expect from leftist snowflakes, after number of times they have been proven wrong and their lies about Trump being exposed?

Whatever Trump says for them sounds batshit crazy, just to shut them down after being proven that only batshit crazy comes from them.

Trump talked about disinfectants, which in relation to the subject being discussed, would be of medical grade. Bleach, that he never mentioned is not of medical grade, and just leftist mention of it is batshit crazy talk. As I said earlier, nobody think that "bleach" cures corona virus, but after 10th or 20th time in a row leftist losing a battle to Trump, who knows, maybe they started treating him as some kind of misfortunate oracle, forever cursed to accidentally tell the truth in a most false-sounding way.

No mention of bleach as disinfectant, yet left lose it... He said BLEEEEAAAACH!

What if he was talking about colloidal silver which as dietary supplement helps cleaning body from bacteria and viruses, and is used for treating cancer, HIV/AIDS, shingles, herpes, etc.? I guess they would scream that Trump recommended that people start eating their silver jewelry.

Then Trump should be very careful of what he is saying. Did he mentioned medical grade? No..... So are we supposed to think medical grade bleach or add that to what he is bullshiting???? Yes I use medical grade bleach to disinfect medical instruments and hospitals use that regularly for disinfections on tubings of medical instruments. You don’t buy that at regular grocery store.
1. Bleach are used to kill virus on top of surfaces.
2. Bleach will not treat or cure CV.
3. Disinfectant means BLEEEAAAACH, CLOROX, AMMONIA. Take a pick. Do you know what it mean?

Trump created this DISINFECTANT crisis stupidity. We didn’t. So you do NOT go around blaming people because of your Dude ineptness.
Republican Gov. Hogan received lots of calls asking about ingesting disinfectant. Look at what your inept Dude has created?

Where he says to inject bleach? No, it doesn't mean any of those you mentioned above (BLEEEAAAACH, CLOROX, AMMONIA). That is your presumption because you don't know any other.

So which disinfectant is he talking about?

Based on his question, that would be disinfectant researchers are trying to develop as we speak.
This discuss shows just how little people know about the human body.
Disinfectants in the lungs:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

What, UV light can't be used if proven that works?
What do you think UV light can do, cure COVID-19 in a sick person? YOU ARE AN IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Read my question, moron.
Answer my question. Proven to work how. Proven to work by hastening of the dying of the virus on surfaces. That has been proven.
Do you think there is a chance that UV light can be used to cure someone with COVID-19? How do you envision the tests be conducted? How should the UV light be directed to the virus.

New York (CNN Business) The company that makes Lysol and Dettol is urging customers not to consume its cleaning products after President Donald Trump suggested the possibility of injecting disinfectants to protect people from coronavirus.

Lysol maker: Please don't drink our cleaning products

Unbelievable!
Unbelievable that people don’t already know and unbelievable that he directed them to do so because of course he did not.

Well, what to expect from leftist snowflakes, after number of times they have been proven wrong and their lies about Trump being exposed?

Whatever Trump says for them sounds batshit crazy, just to shut them down after being proven that only batshit crazy comes from them.

Trump talked about disinfectants, which in relation to the subject being discussed, would be of medical grade. Bleach, that he never mentioned is not of medical grade, and just leftist mention of it is batshit crazy talk. As I said earlier, nobody think that "bleach" cures corona virus, but after 10th or 20th time in a row leftist losing a battle to Trump, who knows, maybe they started treating him as some kind of misfortunate oracle, forever cursed to accidentally tell the truth in a most false-sounding way.

No mention of bleach as disinfectant, yet left lose it... He said BLEEEEAAAACH!

What if he was talking about colloidal silver which as dietary supplement helps cleaning body from bacteria and viruses, and is used for treating cancer, HIV/AIDS, shingles, herpes, etc.? I guess they would scream that Trump recommended that people start eating their silver jewelry.

Then Trump should be very careful of what he is saying. Did he mentioned medical grade? No..... So are we supposed to think medical grade bleach or add that to what he is bullshiting???? Yes I use medical grade bleach to disinfect medical instruments and hospitals use that regularly for disinfections on tubings of medical instruments. You don’t buy that at regular grocery store.
1. Bleach are used to kill virus on top of surfaces.
2. Bleach will not treat or cure CV.
3. Disinfectant means BLEEEAAAACH, CLOROX, AMMONIA. Take a pick. Do you know what it mean?

Trump created this DISINFECTANT crisis stupidity. We didn’t. So you do NOT go around blaming people because of your Dude ineptness.
Republican Gov. Hogan received lots of calls asking about ingesting disinfectant. Look at what your inept Dude has created?

Where he says to inject bleach? No, it doesn't mean any of those you mentioned above (BLEEEAAAACH, CLOROX, AMMONIA). That is your presumption because you don't know any other.

So which disinfectant is he talking about?

Based on his question, that would be disinfectant researchers are trying to develop as we speak.
This discuss shows just how little people know about the human body.
Disinfectants in the lungs:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

What, UV light can't be used if proven that works?
What do you think UV light can do, cure COVID-19 in a sick person? YOU ARE AN IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Read my question, moron.
Answer my question. Proven to work how. Proven to work by hastening of the dying of the virus on surfaces. That has been proven.
Do you think there is a chance that UV light can be used to cure someone with COVID-19? How do you envision the tests be conducted? How should the UV light be directed to the virus.

Do you read only words that you can understand, or you randomly skip every second or third?

"IF" proven that works.

You sir are correct!

Dream on

Nonsense, the WHO tests which we declined to request a few hundred thousand of worked fine for other countries. We could have had those in JANUARY.

The cdc claimed to have its own test kits - probably hoping to prove they had been doing something useful since the last chinese disease

but the kits did not work and the government doctors/scientists had to start over

which they successfully did eventually

Radio Shock Jock Howard Stern suggested that all those Seig Heil Shouting, Goosestepping, "Blut Und Boden" Shouting followers should do exactly as their demented GroppenFuhere says and drink some disinfectants.

While broadcasting from his temporary home studio this Monday, radio shock jock Howard Stern tore into President Trump’s recent comments where he suggested injecting disinfectant into people’s bodies as a treatment for coronavirus, the New York Daily News reports.

I would love it if Donald would get on TV and take an injection of Clorox and let’s see if his theory works,” Stern said on his Monday show. “Hold a big rally, say f—k this coronavirus, with all of his followers, and let them hug each other and kiss each other and have a big rally.”

A big cocktail of disinfectant, “ suggested Stern’s sidekick, Robin Quivers.

Yeah,” Stern agreed. “And all take disinfectant and all drop dead.”

Personally, I've never really had much use for Stern, he just as much a loud blow hard wind bag as the Oxy-Addicted Limbaugh. But in this instance I totally agree with him.

Please each and everyone of Dead From The Neck Up Fuck Wad Followers of the Orange Shit Stain, please inject, please inject some Lysol or Clorox. I promise you one thing, well two actually.

One you will never.....ever contract COVID-19.

Two you will die...but you will die for your GroppenFuhrer.

96% of campaign donations by journalists went to Hillary Clinton, compared to just 3.5% which went to Trump.
483e4a72efa5ddc42a9ab2740234f323.gif

You might want to hear Adam's (the creator of the cartoon) opinion on president Trump and his comments.

Hint: He supports president Trump and has no problem with the comments.

OOPSIE! He also questions your IQ - it can't be over a 100. He is correct.

Scott Adams is an :asshole:

I love Dilbert but you're right. I was surprised to learn that Scotty's a Trumptard of the highest order. I became less of a fan after seeing some of his screeds. He should have just kept his mouth shut about politics.

What was surprising about that? Almost everyone who isn't a total loser supports president Trump. Now does he appear like a loser to you?

Only LOSERS support a LOSER like Tramp.
Tramp is a cheater, and cheaters are ALWAYS LOSERS!!!!!

Enjoying your obsession?

Unfortunately they have made it everyone’s forced, freedom robbing obsession.
There is no “good health” when our freedom is removed.

Last edited:
Libs have no facts to bang their drum over so they made this up and are running with it like grade schoolers on field day.

You sir are correct!

Dream on

The cdc claimed to have its own test kits - probably hoping to prove they had been doing something useful since the last chinese disease

but the kits did not work and the government doctors/scientists had to start over

which they successfully did eventually
I really don't the blame CDC. The responsibility for the lack any early response rest with the president. In the first week of January, Trump got a security briefing which emphasized the seriousness of the epidemic in China and dangers to the US. The fact that the usual US security contacts in China had gone totally dark and Xi Jinping had taken charge of managing the issue was almost unprecedented. Yet Trump was not impressed. In the coming weeks he refer the the virus as the flu. He had no scheduled meetings with his CDC director. It wasn't until the first known case of Covid 19 in the US on Jan 21st did Trump have any real concerned. He issued and order to stop travel from China but it was written in such a way that it allowed people carrying the virus to still enter the US. On Jan 27th he formed a Pandemic Response Team. The makeup of that team was a good clue to what Trump thought about this pandemic. There were 12 members of the team and only one had any experience in dealing with an epidemic, Dr. Fauci. Trump did not attend most of the meetings. All the other members of the team were Trump appointments, bureaucrats and politician who were mostly interested in determining who would be responsible for whatever might be needed. They had no planning documents and no idea how to proceed. The last pandemic planning document was dated 2005 and was update in 2010. The original pandemic response team was disbanded by Trump in 2018. The CDC moved as you would expect any organization would when the boss considered the whole issue a democratic hoax, just the common flu.

Last edited:
Yanno, you guys can drink bleach and put lights up your butts all you want, or you can take Hydrochloroquine.

Me? I'm waiting to see how this new treatment pans out. Doctors are saying that it shows a whole bunch of promise.

They have been quietly testing this drug, and will have hard results in a couple of weeks. The reason they did it quietly, is that they didn't want to have a whole bunch of people going out and buying it, as well as didn't want to raise hope too soon.

But, according to the article, this shows a whole bunch of promise.

Forum List

Back