Goodbye Hydroxychloroquine. Hello disinfectant and sunlight

LETS SIP THE USA -

every other country around the globe with corona infections are ignoring trumps bullshit because their medical procedures didnt fall out of his fat ass -

like I said, gasoline might work - inject some 100 octane - what have you got to lose.

YOU are now as responsible for gasoline guzzlers as Trump is...

New York (CNN Business) The company that makes Lysol and Dettol is urging customers not to consume its cleaning products after President Donald Trump suggested the possibility of injecting disinfectants to protect people from coronavirus.

Lysol maker: Please don't drink our cleaning products

Unbelievable!
Unbelievable that people don’t already know and unbelievable that he directed them to do so because of course he did not.

Well, what to expect from leftist snowflakes, after number of times they have been proven wrong and their lies about Trump being exposed?

Whatever Trump says for them sounds batshit crazy, just to shut them down after being proven that only batshit crazy comes from them.

Trump talked about disinfectants, which in relation to the subject being discussed, would be of medical grade. Bleach, that he never mentioned is not of medical grade, and just leftist mention of it is batshit crazy talk. As I said earlier, nobody think that "bleach" cures corona virus, but after 10th or 20th time in a row leftist losing a battle to Trump, who knows, maybe they started treating him as some kind of misfortunate oracle, forever cursed to accidentally tell the truth in a most false-sounding way.

No mention of bleach as disinfectant, yet left lose it... He said BLEEEEAAAACH!

What if he was talking about colloidal silver which as dietary supplement helps cleaning body from bacteria and viruses, and is used for treating cancer, HIV/AIDS, shingles, herpes, etc.? I guess they would scream that Trump recommended that people start eating their silver jewelry.

Then Trump should be very careful of what he is saying. Did he mentioned medical grade? No..... So are we supposed to think medical grade bleach or add that to what he is bullshiting???? Yes I use medical grade bleach to disinfect medical instruments and hospitals use that regularly for disinfections on tubings of medical instruments. You don’t buy that at regular grocery store.
1. Bleach are used to kill virus on top of surfaces.
2. Bleach will not treat or cure CV.
3. Disinfectant means BLEEEAAAACH, CLOROX, AMMONIA. Take a pick. Do you know what it mean?

Trump created this DISINFECTANT crisis stupidity. We didn’t. So you do NOT go around blaming people because of your Dude ineptness.
Republican Gov. Hogan received lots of calls asking about ingesting disinfectant. Look at what your inept Dude has created?

Where he says to inject bleach? No, it doesn't mean any of those you mentioned above (BLEEEAAAACH, CLOROX, AMMONIA). That is your presumption because you don't know any other.

So which disinfectant is he talking about?

Based on his question, that would be disinfectant researchers are trying to develop as we speak.
This discuss shows just how little people know about the human body.
Disinfectants in the lungs:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

What, UV light can't be used if proven that works?
What do you think UV light can do, cure COVID-19 in a sick person? YOU ARE AN IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Read my question, moron.
Answer my question. Proven to work how. Proven to work by hastening of the dying of the virus on surfaces. That has been proven.
Do you think there is a chance that UV light can be used to cure someone with COVID-19? How do you envision the tests be conducted? How should the UV light be directed to the virus.

There is no physical mean of introducing UV light into the human body, absent surgery. UV Light is itself a hazard to the human body and use of such light as a treatment on the interior of the human body is highly dangerous.

45 is taking advice from quack doctors and RW Christian Ministers while NOT listening to the medical experts. He is killing people because of his will ignorance.

tanning beds promote cancer - why wouldnt trump suggest UV light ...

hes a f'n moron

Trump didn't say drink bleach.......
No, he asked if they can inject disinfectant, or some other way....
He already talked about UV light. Then he switched to talking about disinfectants, which Bryan had also talked about--rubbing alcohol and bleach. It was not the reporter's fault that Trump asked that and suggested they look into it. The reporter was just the first of MANY not in the media but concerned about the idiots in the population to toll the warning bell about that concept.
Do not be this guy:
View attachment 328628

GO watch the dang video that BWK just posted.. If Trump did not START his brain fart qualifying his comments to BE about UV light and END them the same way -- I'll go get my head examined..

DEAL ?????
I watched the presser.

AND IF I HEAR "UV LIGHT" ONE MORE TIME, I'M STOPPING THIS CAR AND YOU ARE GOING TO BE SORRY!

How about watching it ONE MORE TIME courtesy of the lame brain BWK who just blew up your excuses -- instead of freaking out about UV light?? Take the bet.. If Trump did not START and END that brain fart by QUALIFYING it to be about UV LIGHT as a disenfectant -- I'll go get my head examined..

If he DID -- you don't have to thank me for starting to cure your TDS... :happy-1:

UV lights are not effective because they are not safe. What is it about stupid you folks don't get? Can you kill coronavirus with UV light?

Nothing is safe until testing and tinkering takes place. You don't know what can or can't be done until the testing of each scientific idea is done. Of course your hatred for Trump pushes you to make anti-anything conservative into lame excuses to justify your hatred of the conservative party, and especially the Christian side of the party along with Trump.

Introduction of disinfectants into the body is a scientific idea?

We all know that 45 does not trust science, so the short answer is one word, NO!!!

The only thing 45 believes in is conspiracy theories

45 is a person who is shall we easily led. As he has never really known how to accept facts. Any facts. His blanket denial of science as means to understand the outbreak lets him and means necessary to combat COVID-19.

45 is more interested in himself than the people who are sick and dying due his deliberate inaction.

New York (CNN Business) The company that makes Lysol and Dettol is urging customers not to consume its cleaning products after President Donald Trump suggested the possibility of injecting disinfectants to protect people from coronavirus.

Unbelievable!
Unbelievable that people don’t already know and unbelievable that he directed them to do so because of course he did not.

Well, what to expect from leftist snowflakes, after number of times they have been proven wrong and their lies about Trump being exposed?

Whatever Trump says for them sounds batshit crazy, just to shut them down after being proven that only batshit crazy comes from them.

Trump talked about disinfectants, which in relation to the subject being discussed, would be of medical grade. Bleach, that he never mentioned is not of medical grade, and just leftist mention of it is batshit crazy talk. As I said earlier, nobody think that "bleach" cures corona virus, but after 10th or 20th time in a row leftist losing a battle to Trump, who knows, maybe they started treating him as some kind of misfortunate oracle, forever cursed to accidentally tell the truth in a most false-sounding way.

What if he was talking about colloidal silver which as dietary supplement helps cleaning body from bacteria and viruses, and is used for treating cancer, HIV/AIDS, shingles, herpes, etc.? I guess they would scream that Trump recommended that people start eating their silver jewelry.

Then Trump should be very careful of what he is saying. Did he mentioned medical grade? No..... So are we supposed to think medical grade bleach or add that to what he is bullshiting???? Yes I use medical grade bleach to disinfect medical instruments and hospitals use that regularly for disinfections on tubings of medical instruments. You don’t buy that at regular grocery store.
3. Disinfectant means BLEEEAAAACH, CLOROX, AMMONIA. Take a pick. Do you know what it mean?

Trump created this DISINFECTANT crisis stupidity. We didn’t. So you do NOT go around blaming people because of your Dude ineptness.
Republican Gov. Hogan received lots of calls asking about ingesting disinfectant. Look at what your inept Dude has created?

Where he says to inject bleach? No, it doesn't mean any of those you mentioned above (BLEEEAAAACH, CLOROX, AMMONIA). That is your presumption because you don't know any other.

Based on his question, that would be disinfectant researchers are trying to develop as we speak.

What do you think UV light can do, cure COVID-19 in a sick person? YOU ARE AN IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Read my question, moron.
Answer my question. Proven to work how. Proven to work by hastening of the dying of the virus on surfaces. That has been proven.
Do you think there is a chance that UV light can be used to cure someone with COVID-19? How do you envision the tests be conducted? How should the UV light be directed to the virus.

There is no physical mean of introducing UV light into the human body, absent surgery. UV Light is itself a hazard to the human body and use of such light as a treatment on the interior of the human body is highly dangerous.

45 is taking advice from quack doctors and RW Christian Ministers while NOT listening to the medical experts. He is killing people because of his will ignorance.

hes a f'n moron

Maybe because his tan-in-can needs some help.

Unbelievable!

Read my question, moron.

hes a f'n moron

Every anti-science post you poop out just proves how scientifically illiterate you leftist morons are. Therapies in vivo (or even the massive numbers of commercial UV "disinfecting machines, DONT USE the same DURATIONS or wavelengths of UV lights as tanning beds.. Keep it up -- and your tribe will be the "anti-science" tribe.,..,

You just suggested that people drink/inject gasoline.,, That's how deranged and out of your mind Trump has made you.,..,.

He already talked about UV light. Then he switched to talking about disinfectants, which Bryan had also talked about--rubbing alcohol and bleach. It was not the reporter's fault that Trump asked that and suggested they look into it. The reporter was just the first of MANY not in the media but concerned about the idiots in the population to toll the warning bell about that concept.
Do not be this guy:
View attachment 328628

GO watch the dang video that BWK just posted.. If Trump did not START his brain fart qualifying his comments to BE about UV light and END them the same way -- I'll go get my head examined..

DEAL ?????
I watched the presser.

AND IF I HEAR "UV LIGHT" ONE MORE TIME, I'M STOPPING THIS CAR AND YOU ARE GOING TO BE SORRY!

How about watching it ONE MORE TIME courtesy of the lame brain BWK who just blew up your excuses -- instead of freaking out about UV light?? Take the bet.. If Trump did not START and END that brain fart by QUALIFYING it to be about UV LIGHT as a disenfectant -- I'll go get my head examined..

If he DID -- you don't have to thank me for starting to cure your TDS... :happy-1:

UV lights are not effective because they are not safe. What is it about stupid you folks don't get? Can you kill coronavirus with UV light?

Nothing is safe until testing and tinkering takes place. You don't know what can or can't be done until the testing of each scientific idea is done. Of course your hatred for Trump pushes you to make anti-anything conservative into lame excuses to justify your hatred of the conservative party, and especially the Christian side of the party along with Trump.

You keep that narrative running, as it should be embarassing for you to continue. Everyone except for a few (shockingly), is laughing at you. TDS is driving you insane.

Ok folks............you are SAVED from my postings again.

Going back to WORK.............tomorrow..............

See ya.
BEST OF LUCK, EAGLE!

theres a thread about the big numbers of people that tested positive but never got sick - those people can transmit the virus to any human on the planet, and THEY CAN GET SICK - MAYBE DIE.

dumb shits are going to need BEST OF LUCK

well do you feel lucky PUNK - DO YA ?

View attachment 328878
Go hide under your bed..............time to open the country back up.

See ya.
BEST OF LUCK, EAGLE!

theres a thread about the big numbers of people that tested positive but never got sick - those people can transmit the virus to any human on the planet, and THEY CAN GET SICK - MAYBE DIE.

View attachment 328878
I don't know where Eagle lives, but unless it's Georgia, precautions are being taken in states that have had a lot of cases.

Yeah, I think the "collapse of the food chain" is being exaggerated to get people panicking that they have to reopen tomorrow, but if the number of cases is really slowing and the businesses can take reasonable precautions, I wish them all the best. I'm sure you're not advocating continuing the current shutdown until all cases are gone are you? So why are you being so pessimistic about Eagle's state, when we don't even know where it is?
ROLL TIDE

Do you know what UV light is? Did you read the 25 or 30 posts about Ayla, the publicly traded company that also makes Covid Test Kits -- designing and testing a system that "delivers disinfecting UV LIGHT INTO THE BODY -- to destroy COVID 19??? If not -- how did you MISS THAT when you're posting 12 or 15 posts an hour here???
WE ARE TALKING ABOUT INJECTING DISINFECTANT!!! NOT FUCKING UV LIGHT. You have been trying to change to subject to UV light now for two days and it's still not the point.
You are either being willfully blind to defend your secret hero, or there is something drastically wrong with your ability to follow the flow of a normal conversation. Bryan had just spent ten minutes meticulously talking about what kills the virus. He talked about disinfectants, specifically rubbing alcohol and bleach. Trump immediately raised the topic of first, UV light, and THEN asked if there was a way to inject disinfectant? If they'd looked into it? He suggested they should. He even asked Dr. Birx if any research had been done on it.

Now quit with the UV light thing. No one at home has any way to inject sunshine that I know of, so I think that was a safe topic to discuss. WE ARE TALKING ABOUT THE DISINFECTANT.

For the FIFTH TIME NOW.. UV LIGHT IS A DISINFECTANT.. It was shown in the researcher's chart along side OTHER DISINFECTANTS... And that VID that BWK just posted with Trump's comment BEGINNING AND ENDING with references to UV LIGHT makes it CLEAR which disinfectant he was riffing on....
There is no known practical safe method to use with UV light, to effectively fight Coronavirus; Can you kill coronavirus with UV light?

You are frying the human being for Gods sake.

NO you mental midget...; Not STANDING IN IT -- but "injecting it" via a scope tube for a minute or two just like Trump suggested in the damn video that YOU POSTED !!!!!!

And that's EXACTLY what that company Ayla is researching and planning to take to clinical trials that been discussed for 15 pages now and you avoided it... INJECTING UV light into the trachea as a "disinfectant" for Covid 19....

Phuck the BBC and their ignorance of science and how you can AVOID frying someone from the OUTSIDE IN..... .
"Trump suggested in the damn video?" :laughing0301: Trump said it was sarcasm. You idiots will go to your grave trying to sell the snake oil you thought Trump was selling, that was nothing but sarcasm according to Trump. And you're one of the last idiots who still hasn't figured that shit out.

I mean seriously, you don't learn. You went to pedaling Hydroxychloroquine, that has already proven ineffective and potentially dangerous with negative side effects, to the FDA denouncing UV into the body. Fact-checking Trump on coronavirus science, from drugs to disinfectants to testing
Ultraviolet light is used for disinfecting masks and other medical equipment but has not been shown to be safe or effective for use on people to try to eliminate a virus, said Dr. Rais Vohra, an emergency medicine doctor at the Fresno branch of the University of California, San Francisco.
“For inanimate objects, it does make sense,” but exposing yourself to ultraviolet light outside or from other sources can raise the risk of skin cancer, he said.
In Trump’s defense, he’s not the only prominent person to get a correction this week from the bleach maker: Cristina Cuomo, the wife of CNN anchor and Trump target Chris Cuomo, also got a public rebuke for her practice of bathing in diluted Clorox.
Sunlight and heat on the coronavirus
TRUMP, on an unproved theory that sunlight, heat and humidity can destroy the virus faster than inside the house: “I hope people enjoy the sun. And if it has an impact, that’s great. ... And if heat is good, and if sunlight is good, that’s a great thing as far as I’m concerned."
THE FACTS: Sunlight may be a disinfectant for the spirit and outdoor exercise is recommended in today’s social isolation, but there’s no proof it will make the pandemic go away. Without declaring
that it would, Trump is again giving traction to a theory that could prompt people to let down their guard around others outside.
Wlliam Bryan, who leads the Homeland Security Department's science and technology directorate, told the briefing about incomplete, “emerging results” from research that suggest solar light, heat and humidity might be effective at neutralizing the virus. Past studies have not found good evidence of that.
Dr. Michael Ryan, the World Health Organization’s emergencies chief, said in March that "it’s a false hope to say yes, it will just disappear in the summertime like influenza.” Trump said early in the outbreak he expected it to end with the warmer weather of April.

Unbelievable!

Read my question, moron.

hes a f'n moron
lol

uninformed like normal

Do not be this guy:
View attachment 328628

DEAL ?????
I watched the presser.

The BBC article was pure bunk.. Assumed they were gonna FRY a body from the outside in to get at Covid.. Even Trump is smarter than that...

It's all propaganda aimed at denying Trump cover from his off the cuff comments about CONFIRMING that Covid can be killed quite quickly with UV light.. No "frying" of any kind required..

WTF are you talking about? "Denying Trump cover?" Huh? Trump said it was all sarcasm. Do you understand what the hell that means? You're the one freaking out about something Trump called sarcasm. LOl! Dude get a grip. He already made you into a total idiot, while you keep pedaling nonexistent, untested cures.

LETS SIP THE USA -

every other country around the globe with corona infections are ignoring trumps bullshit because their medical procedures didnt fall out of his fat ass -

like I said, gasoline might work - inject some 100 octane - what have you got to lose.

YOU are now as responsible for gasoline guzzlers as Trump is...

NO but I am blaming that 5-Deferment Draft Dodging, Russian Loving, Pussy Grabbing Piece of Motherfucking shit for the deaths for the now Fifty-Six Thousand Nine Hundred Forty-Two Innocent Men, Women and Children who have died because 45 and willful his mishandling of this pandemic

See ya.
BEST OF LUCK, EAGLE!

View attachment 328878
Go hide under your bed..............time to open the country back up.
Because you don't give a shit about anyone but yourself. You folks are as bad, and actually worse than those who get out on the road drunk who kill be people by accident. In your case, you don't have a problem with it sober.

Do not be this guy:
View attachment 328628

DEAL ?????
I watched the presser.

You keep that narrative running, as it should be embarassing for you to continue. Everyone except for a few (shockingly), is laughing at you. TDS is driving you insane.

Dude, grow TFU up with that TDS bull shit. It's so fucking lame.

Unbelievable!

Read my question, moron.

You kinda edited for content didn't you.

The exact words were, "If Proven To Be Effective"....

The results thus far have yet to be proven to be effective.

god you people love to lie.

Noooo, since you're nitpicking, those were not my exact words. Go back and read it again.

Unbelievable!

Read my question, moron.

45 is taking advice from quack doctors and RW Christian Ministers while NOT listening to the medical experts. He is killing people because of his willful ignorance.

Oh, there isn't? You mean, there isn't because their research is being scrubbed from internet by Google, Twitter, and Youtube, or because there isn't at all?

Do you know what UV light is? Did you read the 25 or 30 posts about Ayla, the publicly traded company that also makes Covid Test Kits -- designing and testing a system that "delivers disinfecting UV LIGHT INTO THE BODY -- to destroy COVID 19??? If not -- how did you MISS THAT when you're posting 12 or 15 posts an hour here???
WE ARE TALKING ABOUT INJECTING DISINFECTANT!!! NOT FUCKING UV LIGHT. You have been trying to change to subject to UV light now for two days and it's still not the point.
You are either being willfully blind to defend your secret hero, or there is something drastically wrong with your ability to follow the flow of a normal conversation. Bryan had just spent ten minutes meticulously talking about what kills the virus. He talked about disinfectants, specifically rubbing alcohol and bleach. Trump immediately raised the topic of first, UV light, and THEN asked if there was a way to inject disinfectant? If they'd looked into it? He suggested they should. He even asked Dr. Birx if any research had been done on it.

Now quit with the UV light thing. No one at home has any way to inject sunshine that I know of, so I think that was a safe topic to discuss. WE ARE TALKING ABOUT THE DISINFECTANT.

For the FIFTH TIME NOW.. UV LIGHT IS A DISINFECTANT.. It was shown in the researcher's chart along side OTHER DISINFECTANTS... And that VID that BWK just posted with Trump's comment BEGINNING AND ENDING with references to UV LIGHT makes it CLEAR which disinfectant he was riffing on....
There is no known practical safe method to use with UV light, to effectively fight Coronavirus; Can you kill coronavirus with UV light?

You are frying the human being for Gods sake.

NO you mental midget...; Not STANDING IN IT -- but "injecting it" via a scope tube for a minute or two just like Trump suggested in the damn video that YOU POSTED !!!!!!

And that's EXACTLY what that company Ayla is researching and planning to take to clinical trials that been discussed for 15 pages now and you avoided it... INJECTING UV light into the trachea as a "disinfectant" for Covid 19....

Phuck the BBC and their ignorance of science and how you can AVOID frying someone from the OUTSIDE IN..... .
Trump has made a total imbecile out of you; Trump offered a confusing coronavirus theory. Conservative pundits explained it for him.

Forum List

Back