Goodbye Hydroxychloroquine. Hello disinfectant and sunlight

New York (CNN Business) The company that makes Lysol and Dettol is urging customers not to consume its cleaning products after President Donald Trump suggested the possibility of injecting disinfectants to protect people from coronavirus.

Lysol maker: Please don't drink our cleaning products

Unbelievable!
Unbelievable that people don’t already know and unbelievable that he directed them to do so because of course he did not.

Well, what to expect from leftist snowflakes, after number of times they have been proven wrong and their lies about Trump being exposed?

Whatever Trump says for them sounds batshit crazy, just to shut them down after being proven that only batshit crazy comes from them.

Trump talked about disinfectants, which in relation to the subject being discussed, would be of medical grade. Bleach, that he never mentioned is not of medical grade, and just leftist mention of it is batshit crazy talk. As I said earlier, nobody think that "bleach" cures corona virus, but after 10th or 20th time in a row leftist losing a battle to Trump, who knows, maybe they started treating him as some kind of misfortunate oracle, forever cursed to accidentally tell the truth in a most false-sounding way.

No mention of bleach as disinfectant, yet left lose it... He said BLEEEEAAAACH!

What if he was talking about colloidal silver which as dietary supplement helps cleaning body from bacteria and viruses, and is used for treating cancer, HIV/AIDS, shingles, herpes, etc.? I guess they would scream that Trump recommended that people start eating their silver jewelry.

Then Trump should be very careful of what he is saying. Did he mentioned medical grade? No..... So are we supposed to think medical grade bleach or add that to what he is bullshiting???? Yes I use medical grade bleach to disinfect medical instruments and hospitals use that regularly for disinfections on tubings of medical instruments. You don’t buy that at regular grocery store.
1. Bleach are used to kill virus on top of surfaces.
2. Bleach will not treat or cure CV.
3. Disinfectant means BLEEEAAAACH, CLOROX, AMMONIA. Take a pick. Do you know what it mean?

Trump created this DISINFECTANT crisis stupidity. We didn’t. So you do NOT go around blaming people because of your Dude ineptness.
Republican Gov. Hogan received lots of calls asking about ingesting disinfectant. Look at what your inept Dude has created?

Where he says to inject bleach? No, it doesn't mean any of those you mentioned above (BLEEEAAAACH, CLOROX, AMMONIA). That is your presumption because you don't know any other.

So which disinfectant is he talking about?

Based on his question, that would be disinfectant researchers are trying to develop as we speak.
This discuss shows just how little people know about the human body.
Disinfectants in the lungs:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

What, UV light can't be used if proven that works?
What do you think UV light can do, cure COVID-19 in a sick person? YOU ARE AN IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Read my question, moron.
Answer my question. Proven to work how. Proven to work by hastening of the dying of the virus on surfaces. That has been proven.
Do you think there is a chance that UV light can be used to cure someone with COVID-19? How do you envision the tests be conducted? How should the UV light be directed to the virus.

There is no physical mean of introducing UV light into the human body, absent surgery. UV Light is itself a hazard to the human body and use of such light as a treatment on the interior of the human body is highly dangerous.

45 is taking advice from quack doctors and RW Christian Ministers while NOT listening to the medical experts. He is killing people because of his willful ignorance.
That's not entirely true, bravo. There is research being done into it through a valid company and a valid university. You're right that there is no safe way YET but it is being researched as we speak. Short article and presentation by the company here: Healight Platform Technology - Aytu BioScience

If you can manage to take the politics out of it for just a sec, it isn't "quack doctors and RW Christian Ministers" telling him about that. That would be the ONE quack Christian minister who is selling a "miracle" cure of diluted bleach to cure everything that ails ya, and now he says Coronavirus as well.

Ok folks............you are SAVED from my postings again.

Going back to WORK.............tomorrow..............

See ya.
BEST OF LUCK, EAGLE!

theres a thread about the big numbers of people that tested positive but never got sick - those people can transmit the virus to any human on the planet, and THEY CAN GET SICK - MAYBE DIE.

dumb shits are going to need BEST OF LUCK

well do you feel lucky PUNK - DO YA ?

View attachment 328878
I don't know where Eagle lives, but unless it's Georgia, precautions are being taken in states that have had a lot of cases.

Yeah, I think the "collapse of the food chain" is being exaggerated to get people panicking that they have to reopen tomorrow, but if the number of cases is really slowing and the businesses can take reasonable precautions, I wish them all the best. I'm sure you're not advocating continuing the current shutdown until all cases are gone are you? So why are you being so pessimistic about Eagle's state, when we don't even know where it is?
ROLL TIDE
I had to look that up. So how'd it go today?

New York (CNN Business) The company that makes Lysol and Dettol is urging customers not to consume its cleaning products after President Donald Trump suggested the possibility of injecting disinfectants to protect people from coronavirus.

Unbelievable!
Unbelievable that people don’t already know and unbelievable that he directed them to do so because of course he did not.

Well, what to expect from leftist snowflakes, after number of times they have been proven wrong and their lies about Trump being exposed?

Whatever Trump says for them sounds batshit crazy, just to shut them down after being proven that only batshit crazy comes from them.

Trump talked about disinfectants, which in relation to the subject being discussed, would be of medical grade. Bleach, that he never mentioned is not of medical grade, and just leftist mention of it is batshit crazy talk. As I said earlier, nobody think that "bleach" cures corona virus, but after 10th or 20th time in a row leftist losing a battle to Trump, who knows, maybe they started treating him as some kind of misfortunate oracle, forever cursed to accidentally tell the truth in a most false-sounding way.

What if he was talking about colloidal silver which as dietary supplement helps cleaning body from bacteria and viruses, and is used for treating cancer, HIV/AIDS, shingles, herpes, etc.? I guess they would scream that Trump recommended that people start eating their silver jewelry.

Then Trump should be very careful of what he is saying. Did he mentioned medical grade? No..... So are we supposed to think medical grade bleach or add that to what he is bullshiting???? Yes I use medical grade bleach to disinfect medical instruments and hospitals use that regularly for disinfections on tubings of medical instruments. You don’t buy that at regular grocery store.
3. Disinfectant means BLEEEAAAACH, CLOROX, AMMONIA. Take a pick. Do you know what it mean?

Trump created this DISINFECTANT crisis stupidity. We didn’t. So you do NOT go around blaming people because of your Dude ineptness.
Republican Gov. Hogan received lots of calls asking about ingesting disinfectant. Look at what your inept Dude has created?

Where he says to inject bleach? No, it doesn't mean any of those you mentioned above (BLEEEAAAACH, CLOROX, AMMONIA). That is your presumption because you don't know any other.

Based on his question, that would be disinfectant researchers are trying to develop as we speak.

What do you think UV light can do, cure COVID-19 in a sick person? YOU ARE AN IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Read my question, moron.
Answer my question. Proven to work how. Proven to work by hastening of the dying of the virus on surfaces. That has been proven.
Do you think there is a chance that UV light can be used to cure someone with COVID-19? How do you envision the tests be conducted? How should the UV light be directed to the virus.

There is no physical mean of introducing UV light into the human body, absent surgery. UV Light is itself a hazard to the human body and use of such light as a treatment on the interior of the human body is highly dangerous.

45 is taking advice from quack doctors and RW Christian Ministers while NOT listening to the medical experts. He is killing people because of his willful ignorance.

Oh, there isn't? You mean, there isn't because their research is being scrubbed from internet by Google, Twitter, and Youtube, or because there isn't at all?
I found the links for the Aytu research on Google--both from the company and from the Washington Times. That's as far as I went, but there were others. Twitter put the vids back up after they were mistakenly caught in a spam filter. It's not been scrubbed. I just posted it.

See ya.
BEST OF LUCK, EAGLE!

theres a thread about the big numbers of people that tested positive but never got sick - those people can transmit the virus to any human on the planet, and THEY CAN GET SICK - MAYBE DIE.

View attachment 328878
I don't know where Eagle lives, but unless it's Georgia, precautions are being taken in states that have had a lot of cases.

Yeah, I think the "collapse of the food chain" is being exaggerated to get people panicking that they have to reopen tomorrow, but if the number of cases is really slowing and the businesses can take reasonable precautions, I wish them all the best. I'm sure you're not advocating continuing the current shutdown until all cases are gone are you? So why are you being so pessimistic about Eagle's state, when we don't even know where it is?
ROLL TIDE
Start in the morning...........2 temperature checks to get into plant. in the morning.

Hey moron.. U got 5 minutes to learn some science and what William Bryan ACTUALLY presented?
Start at about 5minutes. END at about 10 minutes..

Notice LYSOL was a media fabrication.. Notice also that DHS tested direct sunlight and found that that half life of Covid was REDUCED to 1.5 minutes under the effects of UV sunlight..

SOOOOO...,., Trump lept ahead of that presentation, probably because HIS info from DHS testing was more complete than the presentation to the idiots in the press room and asked Bryan to CONFIRM that UV light COULD be tested for "injections into the human body"... Trump STARTED that questioning and ENDED it --- SPECIFICALLY REFERRING to the "UV light" portion of Bryan's presentation.. If you DOUBT THAT -- refer to vid that your fellow TDS'er BWK provided and that I re-posted last night for Trump's FULL comments.

And NOW we find out that when Bryan said to the president "YES, there will be testing with UV light INSIDE the human body -- that there is company DEVELOPING and planning to TEST this concept in conjunction with Cedars Sinai research hospital...

That MIGHT be able to done completely safely because SCIENCE KNOWS what portion of the UV spectrum can safely be used to DISINFECT bacteria and viruses.. For SHORT exposures "in vivo", there is VERY LITTLE risk... (go look up in vivo or just call it "injecting")

Go to the Aytu company website for details on this proposed product for combatting Covid 19...

While UVC light has broad germicidal properties, it is also harmful to mammalian (human) cells. Alternatively, UVA and UVB devices have been FDA-approved with indications to treat human diseases including skin lymphoma, eczema, and psoriasis. Of the three spectrums, UVA light appears to cause the least damage to mammalian cells. Recent advances in light emitting diodes (LEDs) have made it much more feasible to manufacture and apply narrow band (NB) UVA light to internal organs.

Proof of Concept

An abstract led by the team at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center was published in the United European Gastroenterology Journal, October 2019, titled “Internally Applied Ultraviolet Light as a Novel Approach for Effective and Safe Anti-Microbial Treatment.” Here, the authors show that UVA light exhibits significant in vitro bactericidal effects in an array of clinically important bacteria. Additionally, this is the first study using intracolonic UVA application, which reports that UVA exposure is not associated with endoscopic or histologic injury. These findings suggest that UVA therapy can potentially provide a safe and effective novel approach to antimicrobial treatment via phototherapy on internal organs.

If ya dont read this and STILL are just pushing falsehoods about this whole tempest in a teacup, you're TOO FAR GONE to have an intelligent discussion, and I wish you well in ignorant bliss.

THAT'S the news and science.. Everything else is juvenile made up horse shit..

Nicely put. But on friday President Trump said he was just joking about investigating everything you just said.

See ya.
BEST OF LUCK, EAGLE!

View attachment 328878

ROLL TIDE
Start in the morning...........2 temperature checks to get into plant. in the morning.
It's been such a freakin' long day, I lost track!

Trump has done so much damage to this country, we don't have the capacity to wrap our arms around it. It's just too much.

??? If you think Trump did damage what damage do you think the treasonous Green New Deal Second Great Depression, open borders, and free health care for entire world will do to the country? See why they say liberalism is based in pure ignorance?

See ya.
BEST OF LUCK, EAGLE!

View attachment 328878

ROLL TIDE
It's been such a freakin' long day, I lost track!
My wife had me running all over creation when she found out I had to go to work tomorrow.........

Lowe's was packed.....most everything is open here........except barbers and such.

Anyone else watch Trump's COVID presser this afternoon? He didn't say much, and he looked more like a restaurant host directing people to the podium than he did a president. Wonder if someone was FINALLY able to convince him that less is more when it comes to his speeches?

Anyone else watch Trump's COVID presser this afternoon? He didn't say much, and he looked more like a restaurant host directing people to the podium than he did a president. Wonder if someone was FINALLY able to convince him that less is more when it comes to his speeches?
I thought he got grounded. I thought the Covid press conference was canceled for today. What's going on?

I thought he got grounded. I thought the Covid press conference was canceled for today. What's going on?

Trump has got to feed his ego, or he's gonna melt. Guess what Capt. Bonespurs is doing now? West Point now has to call back all the graduates they sent home because of the virus, quarantine them, and have them show up for a graduation speech being given by Trump.

Pence already got his time in front with the Air Force, so Trump can't be one upped, he's gotta get his time in.

The Navy on the other hand, thinks it is a bad idea to bring everyone back, so they are going to do a virtual graduation and keep the cadets safe.

Unbelievable!

Read my question, moron.

That's not entirely true, bravo. There is research being done into it through a valid company and a valid university. You're right that there is no safe way YET but it is being researched as we speak. Short article and presentation by the company here: Healight Platform Technology - Aytu BioScience

If you can manage to take the politics out of it for just a sec, it isn't "quack doctors and RW Christian Ministers" telling him about that. That would be the ONE quack Christian minister who is selling a "miracle" cure of diluted bleach to cure everything that ails ya, and now he says Coronavirus as well.
Trump has done so much damage to this country, we don't have the capacity to wrap our arms around it. It's just too much.

??? If you think Trump did damage what damage do you think the treasonous Green New Deal Second Great Depression, open borders, and free health care for entire world will do to the country? See why they say liberalism is based in pure ignorance?
"Open borders, free health care, Green New Deal, second Great depression?" According to who you? We need a sourced link proving what you are talking about? You were already confronted with this before, and so far, they are nothing but lies.
Ha Sling Blade, here's a spoiler alert for you, you are the one making the claims and telling me to google it. I'm not your secretary. You made the claim that you can't back up. Communist revolution by Biden? Really? Dude, you're a fucking liar. There is no such thing. Second Great depression because of Biden? Really? Says who? You tell me to google what doesn't exist? Lol! What a joke. This is from post #2520 and you're still a liar.

Last edited:
They need to ice Trump down for good. He's killing people. There were hundreds of calls on Friday of people asking about disinfectants. These folks really believe what he says.

There were hundreds of calls on Friday of people asking about disinfectants. He's killing people.

more because liberals spun it that way. Yesterday Amy Klobuchar said on nationwide TV Trump told them to chug bleach. Democrats are killing people with TDS.

You made the claim that you can't back up.

what claim??? Afraid to tell us???
You aren't that retarded are you? I'm quoting you. You said that Biden supported open borders, a second great depression with the green new deal, communist revolution, and free health care. Where's the proof? It doesn't exist, which makes you a piece of shit liar.

Forum List

Back