Goodbye Hydroxychloroquine. Hello disinfectant and sunlight

LETS SIP THE USA -

every other country around the globe with corona infections are ignoring trumps bullshit because their medical procedures didnt fall out of his fat ass -

like I said, gasoline might work - inject some 100 octane - what have you got to lose.

YOU are now as responsible for gasoline guzzlers as Trump is...

NO but I am blaming that 5-Deferment Draft Dodging, Russian Loving, Pussy Grabbing Piece of Motherfucking shit for the deaths for the now Fifty-Six Thousand Nine Hundred Forty-Two Innocent Men, Women and Children who have died because 45 and willful his mishandling of this pandemic
Blame all you want, but it still won't change the result of the coming election where Trump wins it for another 4 years. Whine all you want, and use all the lock step talking points your handlers have given you, but it won't work. Trump wins.

No, we want a link as to how it connects to Biden you pos liar.

embarrassing???

Joe Biden embraces Green New Deal as he releases climate ...
www.washingtonpost.com › 2019/06/04 › joe-biden-emb...

Jun 4, 2019 - Joe Biden is embracing the framework of the Green New Deal in his bid for ... including his vote for the Iraq War as a senator and his support for a ... “They've needed to start throwing down some solid policies that will appease the left.” ... U.S.'s international obligations as the world's largest historic emitter.”.
Pence assures us we've got ALL the tests we need.

Ideally we need to test a person every day if he is going to be around others. This means millions and millions of tests but the capacity to produce that many does not exist and wont for some time.
Trump told us way back in March that if anyone wanted a test, they could get a test. There you go. Both him and you are liars. No wonder this country is so screwed. You and Trump are nothing but one shit show.

. So no, Trump came up with disinfectants going into the body first.
he said "something like that" referring to injection of medicinal like antibiotics or anti virals to kill or disinfect the virus.

Democrats with TDS said Trump recommended chugging bleach. Democrats are killing people
No, he said disinfectants. You are a fucking pos liar.

LETS SIP THE USA -

every other country around the globe with corona infections are ignoring trumps bullshit because their medical procedures didnt fall out of his fat ass -

like I said, gasoline might work - inject some 100 octane - what have you got to lose.

YOU are now as responsible for gasoline guzzlers as Trump is...

NO but I am blaming that 5-Deferment Draft Dodging, Russian Loving, Pussy Grabbing Piece of Motherfucking shit for the deaths for the now Fifty-Six Thousand Nine Hundred Forty-Two Innocent Men, Women and Children who have died because 45 and willful his mishandling of this pandemic
Blame all you want, but it still won't change the result of the coming election where Trump wins it for another 4 years. Whine all you want, and use all the lock step talking points your handlers have given you, but it won't work. Trump wins.
So you surrendered the argument for a rant about an election that Trump is going to cheat to win if he can. This tells us more about you being a piece of shit more than Trump. We know he's a pos, but you promote being a pos yourself.

There were hundreds of calls on Friday of people asking about disinfectants.

more because liberals spun it that way. Yesterday Amy Klobuchar said on nationwide TV Trump told them to chug bleach. Democrats are killing people.

How is it Democrats are killing people when it was Trump that made the suggestion?
He did not make such a suggestion to the public but the MSM and fact absent libbies created the lie and their minions drank it.

Nothing that you are stating is in the clip

Did Obama say that before or after he refused to replenish the national stock of pandemic response supplies?

Trump fired the Pandemic Response Team. Obama officials say the "cupboards/Pantries" were fine when they left. Other than Trump - do you have any "credible" proof otherwise? Other than Trump - have you ever heard anyone from the Department of Defense say President Obama left them with no "ammunition"?
Goodness, so many lies.

"Trump fired the Pandemic Response Team"

No, he didn't.
Media, Democrats Ran With False Claim Trump ‘Disbanded’ Pandemic Office
The official who once ran the White House pandemic program dismissed a false Democratic talking point that Trump eliminated the pandemic-response team and criticized reporters for parroting the claim in news stories.

"No, the White House didn’t ‘dissolve’ its pandemic response office. I was there," wrote former National Security Council adviser Tim Morrison for the Washington Post on Monday.

"It has been alleged by multiple officials of the Obama administration, including in The Post, that the president and his then-national security adviser, John Bolton, ‘dissolved the office' at the White House in charge of pandemic preparedness," Morrison wrote. "Because I led the very directorate assigned that mission, the counterproliferation and biodefense office, for a year and then handed it off to another official who still holds the post, I know the charge is specious."

"Obama officials say the "cupboards/Pantries" were fine when they left."

They may have said it, but they were lying. Even Snopes admits it.

What's True
The U.S. federal stockpile of N95 protective face masks was largely depleted during the 2009 swine flu outbreak and was not restocked.

As for your last claim about ammunition, I haven't heard it from anyone, and it's deflection on your part.

You are lying. Lots of you are LIARS. Snopes said you are lying.
1. Yes Trump disbanded the pandemic. There were couple of threads about disbanded the Pandemic Team. This was part of his deregulation program that idiots were celebrating.
2. He defended himself why he did it. Prove that you are lying.
3. If he didn’t then we would/should NOT have this much sufferings and unpreparedness. Part of the Pandemic team is supposed to give the president the advance warning before it hit this country.

Did Trump Administration Fire the US Pandemic Response Team?

The Trump administration fired the U.S. pandemic response team in 2018 to cut costs.
Rating

True
Ooooh, such a hissy fit. I bet your mom sure would like school to open back up.

Ideally we need to test a person every day if he is going to be around others. This means millions and millions of tests but the capacity to produce that many does not exist and wont for some time.
Right now, our state would settle for enough tests to test the people who are symptomatic but not ill enough for the hospital. Because half our active cases are among healthcare workers, a lot of tests are being used for them, and for people in congregate care facilities where the Virus spreads like wildfire. We don't have enough for the general public.

Did Obama say that before or after he refused to replenish the national stock of pandemic response supplies?

Trump fired the Pandemic Response Team. Obama officials say the "cupboards/Pantries" were fine when they left. Other than Trump - do you have any "credible" proof otherwise? Other than Trump - have you ever heard anyone from the Department of Defense say President Obama left them with no "ammunition"?
Goodness, so many lies.

"Trump fired the Pandemic Response Team"

No, he didn't.
Media, Democrats Ran With False Claim Trump ‘Disbanded’ Pandemic Office
The official who once ran the White House pandemic program dismissed a false Democratic talking point that Trump eliminated the pandemic-response team and criticized reporters for parroting the claim in news stories.

"No, the White House didn’t ‘dissolve’ its pandemic response office. I was there," wrote former National Security Council adviser Tim Morrison for the Washington Post on Monday.

"It has been alleged by multiple officials of the Obama administration, including in The Post, that the president and his then-national security adviser, John Bolton, ‘dissolved the office' at the White House in charge of pandemic preparedness," Morrison wrote. "Because I led the very directorate assigned that mission, the counterproliferation and biodefense office, for a year and then handed it off to another official who still holds the post, I know the charge is specious."

"Obama officials say the "cupboards/Pantries" were fine when they left."

They may have said it, but they were lying. Even Snopes admits it.

What's True
The U.S. federal stockpile of N95 protective face masks was largely depleted during the 2009 swine flu outbreak and was not restocked.

As for your last claim about ammunition, I haven't heard it from anyone, and it's deflection on your part.

You are lying. Lots of you are LIARS. Snopes said you are lying.
1. Yes Trump disbanded the pandemic. There were couple of threads about disbanded the Pandemic Team. This was part of his deregulation program that idiots were celebrating.
2. He defended himself why he did it. Prove that you are lying.
3. If he didn’t then we would/should NOT have this much sufferings and unpreparedness. Part of the Pandemic team is supposed to give the president the advance warning before it hit this country.

Did Trump Administration Fire the US Pandemic Response Team?

The Trump administration fired the U.S. pandemic response team in 2018 to cut costs.
Rating

True
Ooooh, such a hissy fit. I bet your mom sure would like school to open back up.
These kids get to stay up until 8 and 9 Pm now. They love Covid for that alone

Right now, our state would settle for enough tests to test the people who are symptomatic but not ill enough for the hospital. Because half our active cases are among healthcare workers, a lot of tests are being used for them, and for people in congregate care facilities where the Virus spreads like wildfire. We don't have enough for the general public.

the best hope is the Oxford Vaccine due in fall with luck

Well, finally at page 148, this thread is beginning to disintegrate into the typical left v. right one liner insults that are vacuous and a waste of bandwidth.

It's been a good run though. @ me if anyone decides to talk about something interesting.

No, he said disinfectants. You are a fucking pos liar.

no he said "something like that". Want to bet $10,000???
"Something like that?" :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: Now this is one dumb mf right here. "Something like that?" Ha retard, do you know how many hundreds of ways I could come up with a "something like that?" :laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301: Folks, these Sheep are some more kind of fucking stupid.

I wonder how testing's done with a killer virus like this. Do they give people the vaccine and then expose them to Covid 19? Who would volunteer for that, I wonder?

I wonder how testing's done with a killer virus like this. Do they give people the vaccine and then expose them to Covid 19? Who would volunteer for that, I wonder?

Forum List

Back