Goodbye Hydroxychloroquine. Hello disinfectant and sunlight

Pence assures us we've got ALL the tests we need.

Ideally we need to test a person every day if he is going to be around others. This means millions and millions of tests but the capacity to produce that many does not exist and wont for some time.
Right now, our state would settle for enough tests to test the people who are symptomatic but not ill enough for the hospital. Because half our active cases are among healthcare workers, a lot of tests are being used for them, and for people in congregate care facilities where the Virus spreads like wildfire. We don't have enough for the general public.

the best hope is the Oxford Vaccine due in fall with luck
I wonder how testing's done with a killer virus like this. Do they give people the vaccine and then expose them to Covid 19? Who would volunteer for that, I wonder?
Boss, you are too damn stupid. Take a hike.

I wonder how testing's done with a killer virus like this. Do they give people the vaccine and then expose them to Covid 19? Who would volunteer for that, I wonder?
Actually they are hoping[ for testing purposes] C19 stays active when larger scale human testing begins in 2-3 weeks so they can give vaccine to those who don't yet have it and see if they are protected from getting it. Results come from quickly if the disease is running wild.

Last edited:
New York (CNN Business) The company that makes Lysol and Dettol is urging customers not to consume its cleaning products after President Donald Trump suggested the possibility of injecting disinfectants to protect people from coronavirus.

Lysol maker: Please don't drink our cleaning products

Unbelievable!
Unbelievable that people don’t already know and unbelievable that he directed them to do so because of course he did not.

Well, what to expect from leftist snowflakes, after number of times they have been proven wrong and their lies about Trump being exposed?

Whatever Trump says for them sounds batshit crazy, just to shut them down after being proven that only batshit crazy comes from them.

Trump talked about disinfectants, which in relation to the subject being discussed, would be of medical grade. Bleach, that he never mentioned is not of medical grade, and just leftist mention of it is batshit crazy talk. As I said earlier, nobody think that "bleach" cures corona virus, but after 10th or 20th time in a row leftist losing a battle to Trump, who knows, maybe they started treating him as some kind of misfortunate oracle, forever cursed to accidentally tell the truth in a most false-sounding way.

No mention of bleach as disinfectant, yet left lose it... He said BLEEEEAAAACH!

What if he was talking about colloidal silver which as dietary supplement helps cleaning body from bacteria and viruses, and is used for treating cancer, HIV/AIDS, shingles, herpes, etc.? I guess they would scream that Trump recommended that people start eating their silver jewelry.

Then Trump should be very careful of what he is saying. Did he mentioned medical grade? No..... So are we supposed to think medical grade bleach or add that to what he is bullshiting???? Yes I use medical grade bleach to disinfect medical instruments and hospitals use that regularly for disinfections on tubings of medical instruments. You don’t buy that at regular grocery store.
1. Bleach are used to kill virus on top of surfaces.
2. Bleach will not treat or cure CV.
3. Disinfectant means BLEEEAAAACH, CLOROX, AMMONIA. Take a pick. Do you know what it mean?

Trump created this DISINFECTANT crisis stupidity. We didn’t. So you do NOT go around blaming people because of your Dude ineptness.
Republican Gov. Hogan received lots of calls asking about ingesting disinfectant. Look at what your inept Dude has created?

Where he says to inject bleach? No, it doesn't mean any of those you mentioned above (BLEEEAAAACH, CLOROX, AMMONIA). That is your presumption because you don't know any other.

So which disinfectant is he talking about?

Based on his question, that would be disinfectant researchers are trying to develop as we speak.
This discuss shows just how little people know about the human body.
Disinfectants in the lungs:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

What, UV light can't be used if proven that works?
What do you think UV light can do, cure COVID-19 in a sick person? YOU ARE AN IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Read my question, moron.
Answer my question. Proven to work how. Proven to work by hastening of the dying of the virus on surfaces. That has been proven.
Do you think there is a chance that UV light can be used to cure someone with COVID-19? How do you envision the tests be conducted? How should the UV light be directed to the virus.

There is no physical mean of introducing UV light into the human body, absent surgery. UV Light is itself a hazard to the human body and use of such light as a treatment on the interior of the human body is highly dangerous.

45 is taking advice from quack doctors and RW Christian Ministers while NOT listening to the medical experts. He is killing people because of his willful ignorance.
That's not entirely true, bravo. There is research being done into it through a valid company and a valid university. You're right that there is no safe way YET but it is being researched as we speak. Short article and presentation by the company here: Healight Platform Technology - Aytu BioScience

If you can manage to take the politics out of it for just a sec, it isn't "quack doctors and RW Christian Ministers" telling him about that. That would be the ONE quack Christian minister who is selling a "miracle" cure of diluted bleach to cure everything that ails ya, and now he says Coronavirus as well.
It has been developed to kill viruses and bacteria in the thorax not the lungs. The web site said specifically, it was not developed to kill the coronavirus.

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK
The web site said specifically, it was not developed to kill the coronavirus.
No, when it was developed, no one dreamed of the coronavirus. But they are researching to see if it COULD be used for that purpose. I watched the video, too. It seemed to be the main idea.

[Trump] NOT listening to the medical experts.

do you have evidence of this?? or just made up?

Really?

No respectable Medical Professional would ever recommend ingesting and/or injecting a disinfectant into the human body, so yes the Lying Lowlife, Scum Sucking, Pussy Grabbing, 5-Deferment Draft Dodging Coward IS NOT LISTENING TO MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS!!!

LETS SIP THE USA -

every other country around the globe with corona infections are ignoring trumps bullshit because their medical procedures didnt fall out of his fat ass -

like I said, gasoline might work - inject some 100 octane - what have you got to lose.

YOU are now as responsible for gasoline guzzlers as Trump is...

NO but I am blaming that 5-Deferment Draft Dodging, Russian Loving, Pussy Grabbing Piece of Motherfucking shit for the deaths for the now Fifty-Six Thousand Nine Hundred Forty-Two Innocent Men, Women and Children who have died because 45 and willful his mishandling of this pandemic
Blame all you want, but it still won't change the result of the coming election where Trump wins it for another 4 years. Whine all you want, and use all the lock step talking points your handlers have given you, but it won't work. Trump wins.
So you surrendered the argument for a rant about an election that Trump is going to cheat to win if he can. This tells us more about you being a piece of shit more than Trump. We know he's a pos, but you promote being a pos yourself.

What the hell does the November have to do with this thread? We already know 45 is going try and cheat, and right now according the most recent polls that will not work.

New York (CNN Business) The company that makes Lysol and Dettol is urging customers not to consume its cleaning products after President Donald Trump suggested the possibility of injecting disinfectants to protect people from coronavirus.

Unbelievable!
Unbelievable that people don’t already know and unbelievable that he directed them to do so because of course he did not.

Well, what to expect from leftist snowflakes, after number of times they have been proven wrong and their lies about Trump being exposed?

Whatever Trump says for them sounds batshit crazy, just to shut them down after being proven that only batshit crazy comes from them.

Trump talked about disinfectants, which in relation to the subject being discussed, would be of medical grade. Bleach, that he never mentioned is not of medical grade, and just leftist mention of it is batshit crazy talk. As I said earlier, nobody think that "bleach" cures corona virus, but after 10th or 20th time in a row leftist losing a battle to Trump, who knows, maybe they started treating him as some kind of misfortunate oracle, forever cursed to accidentally tell the truth in a most false-sounding way.

What if he was talking about colloidal silver which as dietary supplement helps cleaning body from bacteria and viruses, and is used for treating cancer, HIV/AIDS, shingles, herpes, etc.? I guess they would scream that Trump recommended that people start eating their silver jewelry.

Then Trump should be very careful of what he is saying. Did he mentioned medical grade? No..... So are we supposed to think medical grade bleach or add that to what he is bullshiting???? Yes I use medical grade bleach to disinfect medical instruments and hospitals use that regularly for disinfections on tubings of medical instruments. You don’t buy that at regular grocery store.
3. Disinfectant means BLEEEAAAACH, CLOROX, AMMONIA. Take a pick. Do you know what it mean?

Trump created this DISINFECTANT crisis stupidity. We didn’t. So you do NOT go around blaming people because of your Dude ineptness.
Republican Gov. Hogan received lots of calls asking about ingesting disinfectant. Look at what your inept Dude has created?

Where he says to inject bleach? No, it doesn't mean any of those you mentioned above (BLEEEAAAACH, CLOROX, AMMONIA). That is your presumption because you don't know any other.

Based on his question, that would be disinfectant researchers are trying to develop as we speak.

What do you think UV light can do, cure COVID-19 in a sick person? YOU ARE AN IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Read my question, moron.
Answer my question. Proven to work how. Proven to work by hastening of the dying of the virus on surfaces. That has been proven.
Do you think there is a chance that UV light can be used to cure someone with COVID-19? How do you envision the tests be conducted? How should the UV light be directed to the virus.

You kinda edited for content didn't you.

The exact words were, "If Proven To Be Effective"....

The results thus far have yet to be proven to be effective.

god you people love to lie.

Noooo, since you're nitpicking, those were not my exact words. Go back and read it again.

I did.

You left out important language.

"Remains to be Proven Effective". You failed to add that language.

Efficacy is important, you failed report that.

Today President Trump suggested that injecting disinfectant into one's body would fight coronavirus.
Also UV light.
I think Trump supporters should give it a shot and swallow some sunlight (Don't do the disinfectant thing please).

Oh, shit. Talk about drinking fish tank cleaner. Some dopes are going to try a Clorox cocktail. Or Lysol -- with a twist?

You grasp that it was a DEMOCRAT bitch who murdered her husband and used this for an excuse, RIGHT?

You are so gd stupid.

??? can you say why???? More liberal BSing????
When one starts to play stupid with circular reverse logic,everyone knows that individual has lost. You made claims about Biden. You know what they are. Back them up or you lose. This is the typical strategy of a loser. It's too juvenile for me to entertain, and proves what an amateur you are.

Unbelievable!

Read my question, moron.

You kinda edited for content didn't you.

The exact words were, "If Proven To Be Effective"....

The results thus far have yet to be proven to be effective.

god you people love to lie.

Noooo, since you're nitpicking, those were not my exact words. Go back and read it again.

I did.

You left out important language.

"Remains to be Proven Effective". You failed to add that language.

Efficacy is important, you failed report that.
They always do. They buy time with stupidity. It's their only card.

At Thursday’s coronavirus press briefing,

Trump’s response was to say that he doesn’t listen to his economists in the first place — and that he believes he knows at least as much about the matter as they do.

He then says "
“I know a lot about economists and the answer is they have no idea,” said Trump. “I think I have as good of an idea as anybody.”

So he knows at least as much about the matter, as economist who actually have no idea "about the matter" so he also really has no idea about the matter and admits it.

That really should be his new campaign slogan as people will understand that.

Of course you can't show he actually said that......

Shit fer brains, UV light is used in surgery every fucking day.

LETS SIP THE USA -

every other country around the globe with corona infections are ignoring trumps bullshit because their medical procedures didnt fall out of his fat ass -

like I said, gasoline might work - inject some 100 octane - what have you got to lose.

YOU are now as responsible for gasoline guzzlers as Trump is...

NO but I am blaming that 5-Deferment Draft Dodging, Russian Loving, Pussy Grabbing Piece of Motherfucking shit for the deaths for the now Fifty-Six Thousand Nine Hundred Forty-Two Innocent Men, Women and Children who have died because 45 and willful his mishandling of this pandemic
Blame all you want, but it still won't change the result of the coming election where Trump wins it for another 4 years. Whine all you want, and use all the lock step talking points your handlers have given you, but it won't work. Trump wins.
So you surrendered the argument for a rant about an election that Trump is going to cheat to win if he can. This tells us more about you being a piece of shit more than Trump. We know he's a pos, but you promote being a pos yourself.

What the hell does the November have to do with this thread? We already know 45 is going try and cheat, and right now according the most recent polls that will not work.
Thank you! When in doubt, use the old Trump 2020 card to run away from your troubles.

Unbelievable!

Read my question, moron.

There is no physical mean of introducing UV light into the human body, absent surgery. UV Light is itself a hazard to the human body and use of such light as a treatment on the interior of the human body is highly dangerous.

45 is taking advice from quack doctors and RW Christian Ministers while NOT listening to the medical experts. He is killing people because of his willful ignorance.
That's not entirely true, bravo. There is research being done into it through a valid company and a valid university. You're right that there is no safe way YET but it is being researched as we speak. Short article and presentation by the company here: Healight Platform Technology - Aytu BioScience

If you can manage to take the politics out of it for just a sec, it isn't "quack doctors and RW Christian Ministers" telling him about that. That would be the ONE quack Christian minister who is selling a "miracle" cure of diluted bleach to cure everything that ails ya, and now he says Coronavirus as well.
It has been developed to kill viruses and bacteria in the thorax not the lungs. The web site said specifically, it was not developed to kill the coronavirus.
Many treatments developed are found to be beneficial for other ailments. You know, like hydroxychloroquine. Your post is suspect because you said "it was not developed to kill the coronovirus." This coronavirus was unknown until this year. How could a treatment been developed for it?

Trump didn't say drink bleach.......
No, he asked if they can inject disinfectant, or some other way....
He already talked about UV light. Then he switched to talking about disinfectants, which Bryan had also talked about--rubbing alcohol and bleach. It was not the reporter's fault that Trump asked that and suggested they look into it. The reporter was just the first of MANY not in the media but concerned about the idiots in the population to toll the warning bell about that concept.
Do not be this guy:
View attachment 328628

GO watch the dang video that BWK just posted.. If Trump did not START his brain fart qualifying his comments to BE about UV light and END them the same way -- I'll go get my head examined..

DEAL ?????
I watched the presser.

AND IF I HEAR "UV LIGHT" ONE MORE TIME, I'M STOPPING THIS CAR AND YOU ARE GOING TO BE SORRY!

How about watching it ONE MORE TIME courtesy of the lame brain BWK who just blew up your excuses -- instead of freaking out about UV light?? Take the bet.. If Trump did not START and END that brain fart by QUALIFYING it to be about UV LIGHT as a disenfectant -- I'll go get my head examined..

If he DID -- you don't have to thank me for starting to cure your TDS... :happy-1:

UV lights are not effective because they are not safe. What is it about stupid you folks don't get? Can you kill coronavirus with UV light?

Nothing is safe until testing and tinkering takes place. You don't know what can or can't be done until the testing of each scientific idea is done. Of course your hatred for Trump pushes you to make anti-anything conservative into lame excuses to justify your hatred of the conservative party, and especially the Christian side of the party along with Trump.

Introduction of disinfectants into the body is a scientific idea?

You keep that narrative running, as it should be embarassing for you to continue. Everyone except for a few (shockingly), is laughing at you. TDS is driving you insane.

Dude, grow TFU up with that TDS bull shit. It's so fucking lame.

What else could it be ?

Just watching as the world explodes politically, and why is it that we see this TDS taking place so much more these days than ever before, and especially during this crisis ? Is it really about covid-19 ?? I think it's more about severe TDS that is happening in response to Trump being president, and by use of the covid-19 the left is trying to show disdain for what they hate politically by blaming Trump constantly, otherwise some are looking at it as a new opportunistic diabolical plot to be run by the left for political reasons in order to get rid of Trump.

Well I would hope not, but when seeing you taking advantage of everything with your constant ranting and raging in order to bash Trump, the only conclusion is severe TDS.... It is in play more so than ever before, and it's being used while the crisis is taking place, and undoubtedly it's all in hopes to capitalize on the crisis for political reasons.

It's obvious, but you figure that people aren't smart enough to see through it. Just so you know, it don't take to much smarts to see through it.

Pence assures us we've got ALL the tests we need.

Ideally we need to test a person every day if he is going to be around others. This means millions and millions of tests but the capacity to produce that many does not exist and wont for some time.
Right now, our state would settle for enough tests to test the people who are symptomatic but not ill enough for the hospital. Because half our active cases are among healthcare workers, a lot of tests are being used for them, and for people in congregate care facilities where the Virus spreads like wildfire. We don't have enough for the general public.

the best hope is the Oxford Vaccine due in fall with luck
Not a who, but a what maybe ? Rats usually do well for testing and results there of.

Trump didn't say drink bleach.......
No, he asked if they can inject disinfectant, or some other way....
He already talked about UV light. Then he switched to talking about disinfectants, which Bryan had also talked about--rubbing alcohol and bleach. It was not the reporter's fault that Trump asked that and suggested they look into it. The reporter was just the first of MANY not in the media but concerned about the idiots in the population to toll the warning bell about that concept.
Do not be this guy:
View attachment 328628

GO watch the dang video that BWK just posted.. If Trump did not START his brain fart qualifying his comments to BE about UV light and END them the same way -- I'll go get my head examined..

DEAL ?????
I watched the presser.

AND IF I HEAR "UV LIGHT" ONE MORE TIME, I'M STOPPING THIS CAR AND YOU ARE GOING TO BE SORRY!

How about watching it ONE MORE TIME courtesy of the lame brain BWK who just blew up your excuses -- instead of freaking out about UV light?? Take the bet.. If Trump did not START and END that brain fart by QUALIFYING it to be about UV LIGHT as a disenfectant -- I'll go get my head examined..

If he DID -- you don't have to thank me for starting to cure your TDS... :happy-1:

UV lights are not effective because they are not safe. What is it about stupid you folks don't get? Can you kill coronavirus with UV light?

Nothing is safe until testing and tinkering takes place. You don't know what can or can't be done until the testing of each scientific idea is done. Of course your hatred for Trump pushes you to make anti-anything conservative into lame excuses to justify your hatred of the conservative party, and especially the Christian side of the party along with Trump.

Introduction of disinfectants into the body is a scientific idea?

You keep that narrative running, as it should be embarassing for you to continue. Everyone except for a few (shockingly), is laughing at you. TDS is driving you insane.

Dude, grow TFU up with that TDS bull shit. It's so fucking lame.

What else could it be ?

Just watching as the world explodes politically, and why is it that we see this TDS taking place so much more these days than ever before, and especially during this crisis ? Is it really about covid-19 ?? I think it's more about severe TDS that is happening in response to Trump being president, and by use of the covid-19 the left is trying to show disdain for what they hate politically by blaming Trump constantly, otherwise some are looking at it as a new opportunistic diabolical plot to be run by the left for political reasons in order to get rid of Trump.

Well I would hope not, but when seeing you taking advantage of everything with your constant ranting and raging in order to bash Trump, the only conclusion is severe TDS.... It is in play more so than ever before, and it's being used while the crisis is taking place, and undoubtedly it's all in hopes to capitalize on the crisis for political reasons.

It's obvious, but you figure that people aren't smart enough to see through it. Just so you know, it don't take to much smarts to see through it.

It is a Democratic attempt to throw the 2020 election. Nothing more nothing less. Covid is a nothing burger but Democrats are using it as a propaganda tool.

Forum List

Back