Goodbye Hydroxychloroquine. Hello disinfectant and sunlight

they hate Trump for no reason, other than he wanted what was best for all American's instead of what the agenda of the left was attempting to pull off.
Probably the fact that he started calling them "Fake News" and going into twenty minute rants about them and getting his huge rally crowds booing and hissing at them didn't help. The media sees him as an enemy because he made himself one.

And the left also wants what they believe is best for America. The total lack of respect or tolerance for each other is what is tearing this nation apart. It's not a good thing, beagle. We can argue all we want, but Trump goes too far and so do a whole lot of other people, at least on this board. I read my paper and I don't hear them being dishonest. They're democrats, and they make their opinions known in the Op Eds but they present the facts. I haven't seen a single article from a responsible paper saying Trump told people to drink bleach. Not one. Maybe you're getting your news from unreliable sources.
I've read jokes, but no news outlet has said that. Meaning, there is no fake news concerning this pandemic.

Do you know what UV light is? Did you read the 25 or 30 posts about Ayla, the publicly traded company that also makes Covid Test Kits -- designing and testing a system that "delivers disinfecting UV LIGHT INTO THE BODY -- to destroy COVID 19??? If not -- how did you MISS THAT when you're posting 12 or 15 posts an hour here???
WE ARE TALKING ABOUT INJECTING DISINFECTANT!!! NOT FUCKING UV LIGHT. You have been trying to change to subject to UV light now for two days and it's still not the point.
You are either being willfully blind to defend your secret hero, or there is something drastically wrong with your ability to follow the flow of a normal conversation. Bryan had just spent ten minutes meticulously talking about what kills the virus. He talked about disinfectants, specifically rubbing alcohol and bleach. Trump immediately raised the topic of first, UV light, and THEN asked if there was a way to inject disinfectant? If they'd looked into it? He suggested they should. He even asked Dr. Birx if any research had been done on it.

Now quit with the UV light thing. No one at home has any way to inject sunshine that I know of, so I think that was a safe topic to discuss. WE ARE TALKING ABOUT THE DISINFECTANT.

For the FIFTH TIME NOW.. UV LIGHT IS A DISINFECTANT.. It was shown in the researcher's chart along side OTHER DISINFECTANTS... And that VID that BWK just posted with Trump's comment BEGINNING AND ENDING with references to UV LIGHT makes it CLEAR which disinfectant he was riffing on....
There is no known practical safe method to use with UV light, to effectively fight Coronavirus; Can you kill coronavirus with UV light?

You are frying the human being for Gods sake.

NO you mental midget...; Not STANDING IN IT -- but "injecting it" via a scope tube for a minute or two just like Trump suggested in the damn video that YOU POSTED !!!!!!

And that's EXACTLY what that company Ayla is researching and planning to take to clinical trials that been discussed for 15 pages now and you avoided it... INJECTING UV light into the trachea as a "disinfectant" for Covid 19....

Phuck the BBC and their ignorance of science and how you can AVOID frying someone from the OUTSIDE IN..... .

Do you know what UV light is? Did you read the 25 or 30 posts about Ayla, the publicly traded company that also makes Covid Test Kits -- designing and testing a system that "delivers disinfecting UV LIGHT INTO THE BODY -- to destroy COVID 19??? If not -- how did you MISS THAT when you're posting 12 or 15 posts an hour here???
WE ARE TALKING ABOUT INJECTING DISINFECTANT!!! NOT FUCKING UV LIGHT. You have been trying to change to subject to UV light now for two days and it's still not the point.
You are either being willfully blind to defend your secret hero, or there is something drastically wrong with your ability to follow the flow of a normal conversation. Bryan had just spent ten minutes meticulously talking about what kills the virus. He talked about disinfectants, specifically rubbing alcohol and bleach. Trump immediately raised the topic of first, UV light, and THEN asked if there was a way to inject disinfectant? If they'd looked into it? He suggested they should. He even asked Dr. Birx if any research had been done on it.

Now quit with the UV light thing. No one at home has any way to inject sunshine that I know of, so I think that was a safe topic to discuss. WE ARE TALKING ABOUT THE DISINFECTANT.

For the FIFTH TIME NOW.. UV LIGHT IS A DISINFECTANT.. It was shown in the researcher's chart along side OTHER DISINFECTANTS... And that VID that BWK just posted with Trump's comment BEGINNING AND ENDING with references to UV LIGHT makes it CLEAR which disinfectant he was riffing on....
UV light is no good. Get a clue.

Did you watch your OWN VIDEO?? The researcher had UV light on his chart as a 1 "minute" Covid kill....

Get a brain..

The only "disinfectant" Bryan said kills the virus in a minute or less was -- isopropyl alcohol.

With 0.1% of All Americans dying from this and 99.9% not over a now two month infection period opportunity we find in fact that the needs of the “none ” are outweighing the needs of the All.
Keep in mind 50,000 died in just 8 weeks. On a yearly basis that's 300,000. However abandoning the stay at home policy and opening up the country will likely send those rates a lot higher.

You're looking at it like the bean counters looked at the war in vietnam. They didn't figure on the escalation skewing the average. The better figure would be to take the current daily death toll, and multiply it by the number of days left in the year. We're flattening the curve, but are holding at around 2,000 deaths per day

United States Coronavirus: 986,045 Cases and 55,377 Deaths - Worldometer

240 days X 2,000 per day is another 480,000 added to the current 50,000. Half a million is far beyond the current estimates because they figure that with luck the UV from the summer sun (northern hemisphere) may mitigate the spread, since it would kill the virus with sunlight.

This could explain the seasonal nature of the flu, that as the hours of daylight decrease, along with the intensity of sunlight, that viruses live outside much longer.
Nope. If you think the death rate won't rise with the abandoning of stay at home orders and opening the nation, you need another shot of Clorox.
BTW between April 23 and April 24, there were 1121 Covid 19 deaths. That's 409,165 for a full year.
We have no idea what will happen but we do know we got backed into this corner via a death estimate of 1.7-2.2 million and for some unfathomable reason cant get out.
Most of these estimates carry qualifications. As I remember the 2.2 million was based on an assumption that the world does nothing to control the virus and herd immunity does not occur for several years.

they hate Trump for no reason, other than he wanted what was best for all American's instead of what the agenda of the left was attempting to pull off.
Probably the fact that he started calling them "Fake News" and going into twenty minute rants about them and getting his huge rally crowds booing and hissing at them didn't help. The media sees him as an enemy because he made himself one.

And the left also wants what they believe is best for America. The total lack of respect or tolerance for each other is what is tearing this nation apart. It's not a good thing, beagle. We can argue all we want, but Trump goes too far and so do a whole lot of other people, at least on this board. I read my paper and I don't hear them being dishonest. They're democrats, and they make their opinions known in the Op Eds but they present the facts. I haven't seen a single article from a responsible paper saying Trump told people to drink bleach. Not one. Maybe you're getting your news from unreliable sources.
At an April 23 press briefing, President Donald Trump mused about the possibility of using “very powerful light” and injecting disinfectant into the body to kill COVID-19 – a suggestion that, in the case of disinfectant, was roundly criticized by experts as dangerous. A day later, he said he was being “sarcastic.”

Alot of people are dumb and will try something if the president suggests something might help.
waroyk4hy5v41.jpg

At an April 23 press briefing, President Donald Trump mused about the possibility of using “very powerful light” and injecting disinfectant into the body to kill COVID-19 – a suggestion that, in the case of disinfectant, was roundly criticized by experts as dangerous. A day later, he said he was being “sarcastic.”

Alot of people are dumb and will try something if the president suggests something might help.
waroyk4hy5v41.jpg
Too bad everyone isn't as smart as she is.

Trump didn't say drink bleach.......
No, he asked if they can inject disinfectant, or some other way....
He already talked about UV light. Then he switched to talking about disinfectants, which Bryan had also talked about--rubbing alcohol and bleach. It was not the reporter's fault that Trump asked that and suggested they look into it. The reporter was just the first of MANY not in the media but concerned about the idiots in the population to toll the warning bell about that concept.
Do not be this guy:
View attachment 328628

GO watch the dang video that BWK just posted.. If Trump did not START his brain fart qualifying his comments to BE about UV light and END them the same way -- I'll go get my head examined..

DEAL ?????
I watched the presser.

AND IF I HEAR "UV LIGHT" ONE MORE TIME, I'M STOPPING THIS CAR AND YOU ARE GOING TO BE SORRY!

How about watching it ONE MORE TIME courtesy of the lame brain BWK who just blew up your excuses -- instead of freaking out about UV light?? Take the bet.. If Trump did not START and END that brain fart by QUALIFYING it to be about UV LIGHT as a disenfectant -- I'll go get my head examined..

If he DID -- you don't have to thank me for starting to cure your TDS... :happy-1:

UV lights are not effective because they are not safe. What is it about stupid you folks don't get? Can you kill coronavirus with UV light?

Nothing is safe until testing and tinkering takes place. You don't know what can or can't be done until the testing of each scientific idea is done. Of course your hatred for Trump pushes you to make anti-anything conservative into lame excuses to justify your hatred of the conservative party, and especially the Christian side of the party along with Trump.

He already talked about UV light. Then he switched to talking about disinfectants, which Bryan had also talked about--rubbing alcohol and bleach. It was not the reporter's fault that Trump asked that and suggested they look into it. The reporter was just the first of MANY not in the media but concerned about the idiots in the population to toll the warning bell about that concept.
Do not be this guy:
View attachment 328628

GO watch the dang video that BWK just posted.. If Trump did not START his brain fart qualifying his comments to BE about UV light and END them the same way -- I'll go get my head examined..

DEAL ?????
I watched the presser.

AND IF I HEAR "UV LIGHT" ONE MORE TIME, I'M STOPPING THIS CAR AND YOU ARE GOING TO BE SORRY!
Flacltenn just does not get it; You would literally be frying people,” says Dan Arnold, laughing in disbelief. Can you kill coronavirus with UV light?
Hey you can fry people with radiation to treat cancer, and sometimes the wrong amount is applied and does just that. Over the years it has gotten better, and so has the treatments. Now go back to your bowl of hate Trump oats.

You are being obnoxious now.

For defending truth and sanity and science -- I'll be as obnoxious as I have to...
No one who defends Trump in this has any interest in truth or sanity.

Apparently most of the Trump attackers in this thread can't be honest or accept science as it is.. Which is strange for a tribe that advertises itself as the "keepers of science" and honesty...

BTW -- I've recently given you about 6 objections to things Trump has done just recently.. And they are documented at USMB.. I'm not a "defender".. I'm defending BIGGER things in this thread right now than just Trump...

Last edited:
Do not be this guy:
View attachment 328628

DEAL ?????
I watched the presser.

How about watching it ONE MORE TIME courtesy of the lame brain BWK who just blew up your excuses -- instead of freaking out about UV light?? Take the bet.. If Trump did not START and END that brain fart by QUALIFYING it to be about UV LIGHT as a disenfectant -- I'll go get my head examined..

If he DID -- you don't have to thank me for starting to cure your TDS... :happy-1:

UV lights are not effective because they are not safe. What is it about stupid you folks don't get? Can you kill coronavirus with UV light?

Nothing is safe until testing and tinkering takes place. You don't know what can or can't be done until the testing of each scientific idea is done. Of course your hatred for Trump pushes you to make anti-anything conservative into lame excuses to justify your hatred of the conservative party, and especially the Christian side of the party along with Trump.

The BBC article was pure bunk.. Assumed they were gonna FRY a body from the outside in to get at Covid.. Even Trump is smarter than that...

It's all propaganda aimed at denying Trump cover from his off the cuff comments about CONFIRMING that Covid can be killed quite quickly with UV light.. No "frying" of any kind required..

Trump responds when attacked, and the left is so scared of the man that they went stone cold crazy when he got elected, but what exactly are they afraid of ?? If you mess with a bull you get the horns, but the media thinking that they are bigger than anyone in this country due to their past successes over the ignorant, has driven them to attack Trump like a bunch of rabid dogs.

Fake news is bad for America.

They had an expert explain what was going on with this research but Trump tried to add to the discussion. They are only at the disinfection stage which is what UV is used for. Now there are people who are using this on people but there is no data to support that the level needed to kill the virus can be achieved by using it on people without side effects.

After the guy gave his presentation Trump got involved with his comments

THE PRESIDENT: Thank you very much. So I asked Bill a question that probably some of you are thinking of, if you’re totally into that world, which I find to be very interesting. So, supposing we hit the body with a tremendous — whether it’s ultraviolet or just very powerful light — and I think you said that that hasn’t been checked, but you’re going to test it. And then I said, supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way, and I think you said you’re going to test that too. It sounds interesting.

THE PRESIDENT: Right. And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning. Because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs. So it would be interesting to check that. So, that, you’re going to have to use medical doctors with. But it sounds — it sounds interesting to me.

The guys presentation was that it we can kill the virus on surfaces as a disinfectant which they were testing. Do not know why they just don't go to the people who do this and compare notes.

Trump did say - hit the body with UV light and then he went further about bringing it inside the body.

disinfectant - is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside ---because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs

The problem is not the technology but its trump ad libbing which shows no understanding of what the guy just said. The guy says were at stage 1 and trump jumps to stage 3.

brain storming isn't needed as republicans are gullible enough

The International Ultraviolet Association (IUVA) and RadTech North America are educational and advocacy organizations consisting of UV equipment vendors, scientists, engineers, consultants, and members of the medical profession. We would like to inform the public that there are no protocols to advise or to permit the safe use of UV light directly on the human body at the wavelengths and exposures proven to efficiently kill viruses such as SARS-CoV-2. UV light under the conditions known to kill such viruses are also known to cause severe skin burns, skin cancer, and eye damage.

We strongly recommend that anyone using UV light to disinfect medical equipment, surfaces, or air in the context of COVID-19, applications that are supported by sound scientific evidence, follow all recommended health and safety precautions and to avoid direct exposure of the body to the UV light.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: BWK
1587971197277.png

The modern method of embalming involves the injection of various chemical solutions into the arterial network of the body to primarily disinfect and slow the decomposition process.

Embalming - Wikipedia

NO you mental midget...; Not STANDING IN IT -- but "injecting it" via a scope tube for a minute or two just like Trump suggested in the damn video that YOU POSTED !!!!!!
And that's EXACTLY what that company Ayla is researching and planning to take to clinical trials that been discussed for 15 pages now and you avoided it... INJECTING UV light into the trachea as a "disinfectant" for Covid 19....
Phuck the BBC and their ignorance of science and how you can AVOID frying someone from the OUTSIDE IN..... .
I have huge respect for all you folks willing to get into the mire with the Pigocrats that still lie like it is their natural language.

President Trump has been mocked relentlessly for suggesting that ultraviolet light could be brought “inside the body” to kill the coronavirus, but there is ongoing research to do just that.
For example, the pharmaceutical firm Aytu BioScience announced on April 20, four days before the Trump remarks, that it has signed an exclusive licensing deal with Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles. The center has developed and is testing a UV-A “Healight” designed to be inserted via a catheter inside the trachea to kill pathogens, including the coronavirus.
Ultraviolet, or UV, light is commonly used by physicians to treat skin diseases. Cedars-Sinai says UV-A phototherapy potentially could be employed in internal organs.
Aytu BioScience said: “The Healight technology employs proprietary methods of administering intermittent ultraviolet (UV) A light via a novel endotracheal medical device. Pre-clinical findings indicate the technology’s significant impact on eradicating a wide range of viruses and bacteria, inclusive of coronavirus. The data have been the basis of discussions with the FDA for a near-term path to enable human use for the potential treatment of coronavirus in intubated patients in the intensive care unit (ICU).”

Forum List

Back