Goodbye Hydroxychloroquine. Hello disinfectant and sunlight

no one I know of in the medical field is on board with it. It's really quite sad. For once I wish I could be wrong.
But you're a liberal so naturally get things embarrassingly backwards. When Trump first mentioned Hydroxochloroqiune( now used all over the world) he also mentioned great hope for Remdesiver( about to be used all over the world.
UV still under development by scientists but attracting interest from FDA and major hospitals. Whoops, another embarrassment but don't let that deter you. Please keep being a fool liberal for whole world to see!
Never heard a peep from Trump about Rendesiver until the doctors mentioned it. No one on his staff ever endorsed Hydroxychloroquine. That was Trumps doing. So nothing at all "backwards."You got it "backwards." You are a liar as always. UV lights, like so much else is being looked at, while posters on this board make it their life's mission to endorse something that no one has approved to fight Coronavirus. The only fool here is you.

I am going to you knuckle draggers a favor.

At 2:09 Seconds 45 "Suggests" injecting disinfectants.

At 48-Seconds 45 "Suggests" injecting disinfectants.

Denying the fact that 45 did in fact suggest injecting disinfectants does not in anyway, shape and or form alter the fact that he did suggest injecting/ingesting disinfectants.

He said it. Denying he said does not change that fact at all.

You are SO far behind.. UV LIGHT was part of Bryan's presentations. UV IS a disinfectant... I just posted the ENTIRE prez comments in a video above. ALL of his "suggestions and questions to Bryan was QUALIFIED - both AT the beginning and at the end of those remarks to be SOLELY ABOUT "using UV light as the "disinfectant"... I've posted that unedited vid SEVERAL times in this thread.

Continue to be a mental midget and repeat the talking points that your fake media set you up with to fail---- OR FIND that video just a page or two back and DISCUSS THIS with me like an adult....

Tell me HE DID NOT qualify those brain farts to be about UV light...

LOLOLOL

Here are the "disinfectants" they were discussing....

gettyimages-1210843121.jpg

:dance:

"Best Practices for Every American"

The graphic suggests people do stuff outside and use disinfectants.

The graphic does NOT suggest people medicate themselves.

You should probably stop claiming other people are stupid. Because you're a dumbass.

I expected him to have the country prepared for an epidemic before the first death occurred.
Like maybe a vaccine, or a billion ppe’s, 300 hundred thousand ventilators with each citizens name on it?

Except for the vaccine the rest of that is state and local responsibility

but trump is doing the best he can to overcome their lack of preparedness
I would have been happy if there were just enough N95 masks for everyone. There would have been no need for stay at homes orders nor business shutdowns nor the hundreds of billion in goverment subsidies. Just a billion dollars would have provided enough masks for the whole country. It could have been included in the pandemic response plan if Trump had ever seen fit to have one.
They would have been available if Obama had replenished the national stock.

He didn't.

It's hard to credibly blame Trump for something that happened before he was President, but damned if you leftists don't keep trying.
No, there has never been enough masks stockpiled, not even enough for all of our healthcare worker must less the whole country. If Trump had not disbanded the Pandemic Response Team in 2018, they most probably would have included it in the plan. He ignored the 2019 report from Homeland Security highlighting the countries lack of preparedness for a pandemic. Not even in early January when his security people warned him of the danger coronavirus posed to country did he act. Trump has tried to blame China, the World Health Organization, Obama, the CDC, the governors, and even our hospitals for the poor response to the pandemic in January and February but come November, he's not going to be able to pass the buck on this one.
Do you people believe history began when Trump was inaugurated?

Or is it just that you believe Obama is not responsible for his failures?
Trump is responsible for failures on his watch just as Obama was.
Under Trump's watch 58,000 Americans have died from the "common flu", a democratic hoax, which he said repeatedly was under control. Like it or not. Trump owns this one.
THIS IS IT TRUMP IS TOAST X 1,385
Your surrender has been accepted.
Well, you do tend to see things that aren't there.
I see that you surrendered the argument, because you haven't provided one.

Denying the fact that 45 did in fact suggest injecting disinfectants does not in anyway, shape and or form alter the fact that he did suggest injecting/ingesting disinfectants.

You are SO far behind.. UV LIGHT was part of Bryan's presentations. UV IS a disinfectant... I just posted the ENTIRE prez comments in a video above. ALL of his "suggestions and questions to Bryan was QUALIFIED - both AT the beginning and at the end of those remarks to be SOLELY ABOUT "using UV light as the "disinfectant"... I've posted that unedited vid SEVERAL times in this thread.

Continue to be a mental midget and repeat the talking points that your fake media set you up with to fail---- OR FIND that video just a page or two back and DISCUSS THIS with me like an adult....

LOLOLOL

You should probably stop claiming other people are stupid. Because you're a dumbass.

Why? Trump suggested injecting disinfectants.

Might not be a "one time" application.. MIGHT be once a day or so.. HAven't read their published paper but probably will... But STILL -- in the big scheme of UV radiation exposures, I have every reason to believe it can be safe when used on critical patients that have LITTLE chance of surviving Covid or other severe infectious resp. diseases, or EVER coming off that ventilator alive..
Critical patents with little chance of survival need treatments that are as non-invasive as possible. This treatment sounds pretty invasive.
BTW Do know what type of UV radiation is used UVA, UVB, or UVC.
I expected him to have the country prepared for an epidemic before the first death occurred.
Like maybe a vaccine, or a billion ppe’s, 300 hundred thousand ventilators with each citizens name on it?

I would have been happy if there were just enough N95 masks for everyone. There would have been no need for stay at homes orders nor business shutdowns nor the hundreds of billion in goverment subsidies. Just a billion dollars would have provided enough masks for the whole country. It could have been included in the pandemic response plan if Trump had ever seen fit to have one.

He didn't.

It's hard to credibly blame Trump for something that happened before he was President, but damned if you leftists don't keep trying.
No, there has never been enough masks stockpiled, not even enough for all of our healthcare worker must less the whole country. If Trump had not disbanded the Pandemic Response Team in 2018, they most probably would have included it in the plan. He ignored the 2019 report from Homeland Security highlighting the countries lack of preparedness for a pandemic. Not even in early January when his security people warned him of the danger coronavirus posed to country did he act. Trump has tried to blame China, the World Health Organization, Obama, the CDC, the governors, and even our hospitals for the poor response to the pandemic in January and February but come November, he's not going to be able to pass the buck on this one.

We have a pandemic the whole country in crisis caused by this incompetent president. Trump is a total failure. On top of that we have to deal with his regular lying bullshit.
Obama was well respected around the world. Trump made us a laughing stock, ignorant and stupid around the world.
THATS A FACT.
1. China caused this pandemic. But you don't dare criticize your masters.

2. Trump says things you don't like. Put on your big girl panties and deal with it.

3. Obama wasn't respected. Obama's weakness and hatred for America were exploited by those who would do us harm.

4. They hate Trump because he's made it plain America will look out for her interests and not put the interests of nations who hate us first.
If the country where the first case was identified cause the the disease, then the US caused HIV, Yellow Fever, and Polio.

The real source of SARS-CoV-2 which is the virus that causes Covid 19 is a little animal that eats ants and termites called a Pangolin. The virus traveled form Pangolin to a bat that infected a woman in Wuhan China who infected other Chinese and then an America visiting family in Wuhan who carried the virus to his home in Washington state.
Such definitive statements. No proof offered.

• Love
Reactions: BWK
Trump is musing that is there a way to make a cleansing aerosol into another form that could be injected.
There is nothing absurd about that. The only absurdity is liberals turning what he said into yet another FAKE.
Great idea. Trump should be first to give it a try.
If I had the virus, I would certainly give it a try. I think Trump is coming up with some good ideas. It has been shown by DHS scientists that sunlight, heat and humidity all have a "powerful" and significant effect on the virus, in weakening it.

As for Trump's idea of getting these 3 agents inside the body to the spot of the infection, that's hardly different than a broncosopy, or a lung needle biopsy. Things that hospitals do every day.
Trump came up with Hydroxychloroquine because he has stock in the drug, and it was proven to have deadly side effects. He also gave us the idea that it was only one person coming out of China, or it's totally contained idea, or the fifteen cases would go to zero idea, or the idea that anyone could get a test, or it goes away in warm weather idea, or the miracle idea, and I could go on and on, with his retarded ideas. Please tell me you aren't that fucking dumb to have believed all those ideas right?

Ohhh, look at you lie, you little ChiCom fuck.

Even radical leftist hate site Snopes says;

View attachment 329864

Hey, you're a lying fuck, but you're also a pile of shit with no redeeming qualities...
Look at how fucking stupid you are. Posting his stock portfolio, but if everyone had bought the snake oil Trump was selling, he would have profited big time. That was the whole point you retarded moron. He wanted that stock to explode for him. And when it exploded he would have cashed out before anyone realized it was a flop. People like you are too gd retarded. m
If Trump is so greedy, why does he always donate his Presidential salary?
Because he steals it in other places, while his salary is pocket change. Trump university, charities, tax evasion, just to name a few of his crimes by theft.
Okay, so unsurprisingly, you have no rational answer.

You know, just like always.

No responsible Medical Professional has endorsed ingesting/injecting disinfectants into the human body.

Introduction of UV to the human body is dubious at best. It would require opening the body to introduce the UV and doing so to a person suffering from COVID-19 could well kill that person.

You're a partisan hack with a sub-high school education. You vomit out what you are programmed with from the hate sites. You are dumb as a cat turd, but far less pleasant to be around.

No one EVER suggested injecting household cleaners. Your lack of integrity is only exceeded by your lack of intellect.

You're a dumb motherfucker, but you make up for it by being a traitor. :thup:

LIAR

So traitor, how about a QUOTE OF TRUMP SAYING IT, rather than demagoguery from the vile hate sites?

Yeah, didn't think so.
Hate sites? Trump is on video saying it you mfucking dumb idiot.

NO matter how many times a clip of of 45 saying it, these Dead From The Neck Up, Numb Nuts would still deny the truth.....

There is no clip, you're just a fucking liar.

And a traitor

LIAR

I served my country in Viet Nam, the lying lowlife scum sucking, belly crawling, yellow belly coward 45 never served.

I love my country,

You love a TRAITOR

Okay, you love your country.

Which country is that, by the way?

He served in Vietnam because he wasn't a coward. And you support cowards like Trump. Where's your love for country?

Doesn't answer my question.

How can there be a one time application? The coronavirus moves rapidly through the upper respiratory system to the lungs and the blood stream. If you're using UV, how would know where to apply it. It just doesn't make any sense.

Flus migrate from upper to lower respiratory.. So if you have already INTUBATED a patient -- the established infections in the throat are constantly ADDING to the load in the lungs.. (probably, but I dont KNOW -- aggravated by the mechanical friction of the tube and the fact that the sedated intubated patient can't cough stuff up) If you can create a barrier that goes deep into the trachea with UV treatments -- you get what Aytu and Cedars Sinai calls -- prevention of secondary covid infections in the deep portions of the lungs..

It's like cutting off the battlefield.. Body immune system only has to fight 1/2 the battle... That's why I think Aytu has a chance with this product to CHANGE the way critical care ventilators are designed -- maybe eventually.,.,. Useful for probably a LOT of flus...
What about directing research at what we know works with viral infections in general, and specifically the coronavirus family, antivirals. They stimulate the body's immune system to destroy the virus. Antivirals unlike UV radiation makes the immune system more effective, not less effective and they are very selective; that is they destroy the virus, not cells, tissue, and organs. Good bacteria that we need in our bodies are unharmed.
Dear Diary:

Today I learned no scientists ever research anything without a direct Presidential order.
No they need a paycheck or at least contract.

He didn't.

Trump is responsible for failures on his watch just as Obama was.
Under Trump's watch 58,000 Americans have died from the "common flu", a democratic hoax, which he said repeatedly was under control. Like it or not. Trump owns this one.
THIS IS IT TRUMP IS TOAST X 1,385
Your surrender has been accepted.
Well, you do tend to see things that aren't there.
I see that you surrendered the argument, because you haven't provided one.
Yes, because you retards are so open to other ideas.

LOLOLOL

The suggestion he made was that researchers should look into something "like" injection.

Retard.

How can there be a one time application? The coronavirus moves rapidly through the upper respiratory system to the lungs and the blood stream. If you're using UV, how would know where to apply it. It just doesn't make any sense.

Flus migrate from upper to lower respiratory.. So if you have already INTUBATED a patient -- the established infections in the throat are constantly ADDING to the load in the lungs.. (probably, but I dont KNOW -- aggravated by the mechanical friction of the tube and the fact that the sedated intubated patient can't cough stuff up) If you can create a barrier that goes deep into the trachea with UV treatments -- you get what Aytu and Cedars Sinai calls -- prevention of secondary covid infections in the deep portions of the lungs..

It's like cutting off the battlefield.. Body immune system only has to fight 1/2 the battle... That's why I think Aytu has a chance with this product to CHANGE the way critical care ventilators are designed -- maybe eventually.,.,. Useful for probably a LOT of flus...
What about directing research at what we know works with viral infections in general, and specifically the coronavirus family, antivirals. They stimulate the body's immune system to destroy the virus. Antivirals unlike UV radiation makes the immune system more effective, not less effective and they are very selective; that is they destroy the virus, not cells, tissue, and organs. Good bacteria that we need in our bodies are unharmed.
Dear Diary:

Today I learned no scientists ever research anything without a direct Presidential order.
No they need a paycheck or at least contract.
No shit. What makes you think there's no research going on into antivirals?

He's been living in UV fantasy land for a week now, and no known scientist or medical doctor has endorsed it. He's made a total idiot of himself with what he believes, and no one I know of in the medical field is on board with it. It's really quite sad. For once I wish I could be wrong.
Just about anything a consensus of scientist agree on is reason for Trump to reject it. His followers love it. It proves he's anti-establishment.

He's been living in UV fantasy land for a week now, and no known scientist or medical doctor has endorsed it. He's made a total idiot of himself with what he believes, and no one I know of in the medical field is on board with it. It's really quite sad. For once I wish I could be wrong.
Just about anything a consensus of scientist agree on is reason for Trump to reject it. His followers love it. It proves anti-establishment.
Oh, I see we're making up new definitions now.

You are wrong, as you'v already been told. Some people have to be told twice.

Just about anything a consensus of scientist agree on is reason for Trump to reject it. His followers love it. It proves he's anti-establishment.

Never heard a peep from Trump about Rendesiver until the doctors mentioned it.
of course not you're a liberal and get everything backwards. When Trump first mentioned Hydroxi and Remdisiver liberal ignorance and TDS made them turn against both!!! So so embarrassing!!

Two drugs touted by President Trump as potential game changers in the fight against the coronavirus have shown no benefit for infected patients who take them.

A clinical trial conducted in China appears to show that the antiviral drug remdesivir does not help patients with COVID-19 recover from the disease or keep them from dying, Stat reported, after viewing a preliminary report on the research.

But it is harmful to eye tissue and skin tissue but let not talk about those and talk about the tissue that it does not harm. That is your MO
When did they put eyeballs in the lungs..........LMAO.

They are studying it going into the lungs and killing the viruses and not damaging the other tissue.......and they have been studying this tech since 2016

Doesn't fit your BS Narrative......OH WELL..........No go back to your ranting on how Trump said drink bleach and others saying stick a flashlight up people's butts.

Your side has lost their freaking minds.

But it is harmful to eye tissue and skin tissue but let not talk about those and talk about the tissue that it does not harm. That is your MO

Eyes YES.. I've already stated that twice.. But exposures in the seconds and short MINUTES can be tolerated if the power levels are correct. And for ANY KIND of therapeutic application for bacteria or flu -- it's a one time deal and you're done.. No problem...

ALL EMagnetic radiation effects from microwave to Light to X-ray and beyond is based on total exposure times..
View attachment 330022View attachment 330023View attachment 330027

I can't understand what the confusion is, Dr. pussygrabber specifically said IV detergents, and a light bulb up your ass...

View attachment 330048

PROLLY NEED KY -

nah
Typical Liberal Butt fascination................They have shifted from the Flashlight up the butt approach to the UV wand up the butt approach.

They are obsessed with PROXTOLOGY.

Embarrassing, liberal and wrong of course, he suggested we try something like that ie a medicinal injection with antiviral properties that would kill the virus as a disinfectant would.

TDS liberals then said Trump recommended chugging bleach which truly did endanger Americans.

Forum List

Back