Goodbye Hydroxychloroquine. Hello disinfectant and sunlight

Trump came up with Hydroxychloroquine because he has stock in the drug, and it was proven to have deadly side effects. He also gave us the idea that it was only one person coming out of China, or it's totally contained idea, or the fifteen cases would go to zero idea, or the idea that anyone could get a test, or it goes away in warm weather idea, or the miracle idea, and I could go on and on, with his retarded ideas. Please tell me you aren't that fucking dumb to have believed all those ideas right?
Where are you getting this "information", and do you believe it all to be true ?

. Tens of thousand of lives gone, a million cases and hundreds billions of dollar spent needless simple because the president decided there was no need to plan for a pandemic because it would never happen and when it did, it was just the common flu and it was under control. In the future, people are going to be reading about this and shaking their heads wondering how in hell did we allow this happen.
FALSE! Trump DID plan for a pandemic. He blocked travel from China as far back as January 2020, when there had not been one single COVID-19 death in the US. At the time, scatterbrained, loose lipped liberals castigated him as being "racist" against the Chinese. Luckily, he had the sense to not listen to them.
Trump had a dozen briefings from his intelligence about Coronavirus , and told the world it was a hoax. And he didn't block China. He still let people in. Blocking China did nothing because he was too stupid to figure out that people traveling to China from Europe, could have already been infected if they went back to Europe, then to the US. The ban on China was useless.
FALSE! The people who came into US after the China ban, were Americans returning home, and those all were quarantined. Also, these are a small number compared to the total that would have come here without the ban, Well done President Trump, and very early on too.
Wrong, it was a terrible job, and you're too dumb to figure it out. It wasn't just those coming in from China. Trump wasn't smart enough to figure out, that people from China who traveled to Europe, were probably already infected, then infected Europeans, and those Europeans traveling to the US were carriers and never knew it. All flights from everywhere should have been canceled. Trump fucked it up royally and called it a hoax. He never took it seriously until it was too late. Worst job in US history.

Trump is musing that is there a way to make a cleansing aerosol into another form that could be injected.
There is nothing absurd about that. The only absurdity is liberals turning what he said into yet another FAKE.
Great idea. Trump should be first to give it a try.
If I had the virus, I would certainly give it a try. I think Trump is coming up with some good ideas. It has been shown by DHS scientists that sunlight, heat and humidity all have a "powerful" and significant effect on the virus, in weakening it.

As for Trump's idea of getting these 3 agents inside the body to the spot of the infection, that's hardly different than a broncosopy, or a lung needle biopsy. Things that hospitals do every day.

bleach and alcohol "in the lungs" would cause breathing spasms, coughing, severe shortness of breath and systemic issues.. Would make an asthma spasm look like a minor sneeze.. Effects probably lasting for hours. And with a delivery tube in there -- the involuntary coughing would likely create physical damage... Best stick to what ANYONE responsible has even DISCUSSED.. Neither of those were discussed as "internal cleaners"...
The scientists of DHS are responsible, and yes I already am sticking to them. I said nothing about bleach, and inhaling alcohol mouthwash is less than just walking into any typical bar, and sitting there for an hour.

As for "involuntary coughing would likely create physical damage... " if that were the case, all surgeries wouldn't be possible, including the broncoscopy I just recently had, with a tube inserted into my lung, and nodules washed, and fluid retracted for lab examination, or the pulmonary needle biopsy I may be getting in the future.

. Tens of thousand of lives gone, a million cases and hundreds billions of dollar spent needless simple because the president decided there was no need to plan for a pandemic because it would never happen and when it did, it was just the common flu and it was under control. In the future, people are going to be reading about this and shaking their heads wondering how in hell did we allow this happen.
FALSE! Trump DID plan for a pandemic. He blocked travel from China as far back as January 2020, when there had not been one single COVID-19 death in the US. At the time, scatterbrained, loose lipped liberals castigated him as being "racist" against the Chinese. Luckily, he had the sense to not listen to them.
Trump had a dozen briefings from his intelligence about Coronavirus , and told the world it was a hoax. And he didn't block China. He still let people in. Blocking China did nothing because he was too stupid to figure out that people traveling to China from Europe, could have already been infected if they went back to Europe, then to the US. The ban on China was useless.
I saw a presentation he made many years ago to investors promoting a new Trump Tower in Florida. Today, it's the same load of crap, gross exaggerations, sprinkled with lies, and pipe dreams.

I don't agree that Trump is stupid. Yes, he says a lot of stupid shit, but it's part of his spiel to get attention and appeal to people that don't trust the talking heads and intellectuals. He's a successful billionaire who's about as sophisticated as Joe the bartender at the local tavern, at least that is the persona he wants followers to believe. There's a huge segment of the population that just doesn't trust anyone that appears polished, well spoken, gracious, and clever.
He's not stupid as a con man. He's actually the best. It's all he knows. He has conned millions to make him believe he is a messiah, when in reality, he's another Adolf Hitler without the education. He's ignorant stupid about everything. His third grade vocabulary gives him away.

He's not stupid as a con man. He's actually the best. It's all he knows. He has conned millions to make him believe he is a messiah, when in reality, he's another Adolf Hitler without the education. He's ignorant stupid about everything. His third grade vocabulary gives him away.
Sounds like they've got YOU programmed all right. With the basic lines, at least.

Trump is musing that is there a way to make a cleansing aerosol into another form that could be injected.
There is nothing absurd about that. The only absurdity is liberals turning what he said into yet another FAKE.
If I had the virus, I would certainly give it a try. I think Trump is coming up with some good ideas. It has been shown by DHS scientists that sunlight, heat and humidity all have a "powerful" and significant effect on the virus, in weakening it.

As for Trump's idea of getting these 3 agents inside the body to the spot of the infection, that's hardly different than a broncosopy, or a lung needle biopsy. Things that hospitals do every day.

bleach and alcohol "in the lungs" would cause breathing spasms, coughing, severe shortness of breath and systemic issues.. Would make an asthma spasm look like a minor sneeze.. Effects probably lasting for hours. And with a delivery tube in there -- the involuntary coughing would likely create physical damage... Best stick to what ANYONE responsible has even DISCUSSED.. Neither of those were discussed as "internal cleaners"...
What medicinal purposes are associated with vinegar I wonder ??

Ohhh, look at you lie, you little ChiCom fuck.

Even radical leftist hate site Snopes says;

View attachment 329864

Hey, you're a lying fuck, but you're also a pile of shit with no redeeming qualities...
Liberals use any slightest excuse to bash Trump, no matter how peripheral, fringe, or downright stupid.
With mountains of documented evidence against Trump, he makes it easy.

Sounds like they've got YOU programmed all right. With the basic lines, at least.
Who's they? The people who document facts? You know, the facts you will never dispute right?

How can there be a one time application? The coronavirus moves rapidly through the upper respiratory system to the lungs and the blood stream. If you're using UV, how would know where to apply it. It just doesn't make any sense.

Flus migrate from upper to lower respiratory.. So if you have already INTUBATED a patient -- the established infections in the throat are constantly ADDING to the load in the lungs.. (probably, but I dont KNOW -- aggravated by the mechanical friction of the tube and the fact that the sedated intubated patient can't cough stuff up) If you can create a barrier that goes deep into the trachea with UV treatments -- you get what Aytu and Cedars Sinai calls -- prevention of secondary covid infections in the deep portions of the lungs..

It's like cutting off the battlefield.. Body immune system only has to fight 1/2 the battle... That's why I think Aytu has a chance with this product to CHANGE the way critical care ventilators are designed -- maybe eventually.,.,. Useful for probably a LOT of flus...
What about directing research at what we know works with viral infections in general, and specifically the coronavirus family, antivirals. They stimulate the body's immune system to destroy the virus. Antivirals unlike UV radiation makes the immune system more effective, not less effective and they are very selective; that is they destroy the virus, not cells, tissue, and organs. Good bacteria that we need in our bodies are unharmed.

I expected him to have the country prepared for an epidemic before the first death occurred.
Like maybe a vaccine, or a billion ppe’s, 300 hundred thousand ventilators with each citizens name on it?

Except for the vaccine the rest of that is state and local responsibility

but trump is doing the best he can to overcome their lack of preparedness
I would have been happy if there were just enough N95 masks for everyone. There would have been no need for stay at homes orders nor business shutdowns nor the hundreds of billion in goverment subsidies. Just a billion dollars would have provided enough masks for the whole country. It could have been included in the pandemic response plan if Trump had ever seen fit to have one.
They would have been available if Obama had replenished the national stock.

He didn't.

It's hard to credibly blame Trump for something that happened before he was President, but damned if you leftists don't keep trying.
No, there has never been enough masks stockpiled, not even enough for all of our healthcare worker must less the whole country. If Trump had not disbanded the Pandemic Response Team in 2018, they most probably would have included it in the plan. He ignored the 2019 report from Homeland Security highlighting the countries lack of preparedness for a pandemic. Not even in early January when his security people warned him of the danger coronavirus posed to country did he act. Trump has tried to blame China, the World Health Organization, Obama, the CDC, the governors, and even our hospitals for the poor response to the pandemic in January and February but come November, he's not going to be able to pass the buck on this one.
Do you people believe history began when Trump was inaugurated?

Or is it just that you believe Obama is not responsible for his failures?
Trump is responsible for failures on his watch just as Obama was.
Under Trump's watch 58,000 Americans have died from the "common flu", a democratic hoax, which he said repeatedly was under control. Like it or not. Trump owns this one.
THIS IS IT TRUMP IS TOAST X 1,385

I expected him to have the country prepared for an epidemic before the first death occurred.
Like maybe a vaccine, or a billion ppe’s, 300 hundred thousand ventilators with each citizens name on it?

I would have been happy if there were just enough N95 masks for everyone. There would have been no need for stay at homes orders nor business shutdowns nor the hundreds of billion in goverment subsidies. Just a billion dollars would have provided enough masks for the whole country. It could have been included in the pandemic response plan if Trump had ever seen fit to have one.

He didn't.

It's hard to credibly blame Trump for something that happened before he was President, but damned if you leftists don't keep trying.
No, there has never been enough masks stockpiled, not even enough for all of our healthcare worker must less the whole country. If Trump had not disbanded the Pandemic Response Team in 2018, they most probably would have included it in the plan. He ignored the 2019 report from Homeland Security highlighting the countries lack of preparedness for a pandemic. Not even in early January when his security people warned him of the danger coronavirus posed to country did he act. Trump has tried to blame China, the World Health Organization, Obama, the CDC, the governors, and even our hospitals for the poor response to the pandemic in January and February but come November, he's not going to be able to pass the buck on this one.

We have a pandemic the whole country in crisis caused by this incompetent president. Trump is a total failure. On top of that we have to deal with his regular lying bullshit.
Obama was well respected around the world. Trump made us a laughing stock, ignorant and stupid around the world.
THATS A FACT.
1. China caused this pandemic. But you don't dare criticize your masters.

2. Trump says things you don't like. Put on your big girl panties and deal with it.

3. Obama wasn't respected. Obama's weakness and hatred for America were exploited by those who would do us harm.

4. They hate Trump because he's made it plain America will look out for her interests and not put the interests of nations who hate us first.
If the country where the first case was identified cause the the disease, then the US caused HIV, Yellow Fever, and Polio.

The real source of SARS-CoV-2 which is the virus that causes Covid 19 is a little animal that eats ants and termites called a Pangolin. The virus traveled form Pangolin to a bat that infected a woman in Wuhan China who infected other Chinese and then an America visiting family in Wuhan who carried the virus to his home in Washington state.
Such definitive statements. No proof offered.

How can there be a one time application? The coronavirus moves rapidly through the upper respiratory system to the lungs and the blood stream. If you're using UV, how would know where to apply it. It just doesn't make any sense.

Flus migrate from upper to lower respiratory.. So if you have already INTUBATED a patient -- the established infections in the throat are constantly ADDING to the load in the lungs.. (probably, but I dont KNOW -- aggravated by the mechanical friction of the tube and the fact that the sedated intubated patient can't cough stuff up) If you can create a barrier that goes deep into the trachea with UV treatments -- you get what Aytu and Cedars Sinai calls -- prevention of secondary covid infections in the deep portions of the lungs..

It's like cutting off the battlefield.. Body immune system only has to fight 1/2 the battle... That's why I think Aytu has a chance with this product to CHANGE the way critical care ventilators are designed -- maybe eventually.,.,. Useful for probably a LOT of flus...
What about directing research at what we know works with viral infections in general, and specifically the coronavirus family, antivirals. They stimulate the body's immune system to destroy the virus. Antivirals unlike UV radiation makes the immune system more effective, not less effective and they are very selective; that is they destroy the virus, not cells, tissue, and organs. Good bacteria that we need in our bodies are unharmed.
Dear Diary:

Today I learned no scientists ever research anything without a direct Presidential order.

Trump wasn't smart enough to figure out, that people from China who traveled to Europe, were probably already infected, then infected Europeans, and those Europeans traveling to the US were carriers and never knew it. All flights from everywhere should have been canceled. Trump fucked it up royally and called it a hoax. He never took it seriously until it was too late. Worst job in US history.
IS your liberal news that slanted ? > Trump DID cancel flights from Europe also, you don't know ?

Trumps travel ban was worth teats on a bo hog. And folks like you are not equipped with the critical thinking tools to understand why. Why did Donald Trump exclude the UK from his coronavirus travel ban?

He didn't.

Under Trump's watch 58,000 Americans have died from the "common flu", a democratic hoax, which he said repeatedly was under control. Like it or not. Trump owns this one.
Your surrender has been accepted.

No responsible Medical Professional has endorsed ingesting/injecting disinfectants into the human body.

Introduction of UV to the human body is dubious at best. It would require opening the body to introduce the UV and doing so to a person suffering from COVID-19 could well kill that person.

You're a partisan hack with a sub-high school education. You vomit out what you are programmed with from the hate sites. You are dumb as a cat turd, but far less pleasant to be around.

No one EVER suggested injecting household cleaners. Your lack of integrity is only exceeded by your lack of intellect.

You're a dumb motherfucker, but you make up for it by being a traitor. :thup:

LIAR

So traitor, how about a QUOTE OF TRUMP SAYING IT, rather than demagoguery from the vile hate sites?

Yeah, didn't think so.
Hate sites? Trump is on video saying it you mfucking dumb idiot.

NO matter how many times a clip of of 45 saying it, these Dead From The Neck Up, Numb Nuts would still deny the truth.....

There is no clip, you're just a fucking liar.

And a traitor

LIAR

I served my country in Viet Nam, the lying lowlife scum sucking, belly crawling, yellow belly coward 45 never served.

I love my country,

You love a TRAITOR

Okay, you love your country.

Which country is that, by the way?

He's been living in UV fantasy land for a week now, and no known scientist or medical doctor has endorsed it. He's made a total idiot of himself with what he believes, and no one I know of in the medical field is on board with it. It's really quite sad. For once I wish I could be wrong.

Trump came up with Hydroxychloroquine because he has stock in the drug, and it was proven to have deadly side effects. He also gave us the idea that it was only one person coming out of China, or it's totally contained idea, or the fifteen cases would go to zero idea, or the idea that anyone could get a test, or it goes away in warm weather idea, or the miracle idea, and I could go on and on, with his retarded ideas. Please tell me you aren't that fucking dumb to have believed all those ideas right?

Ohhh, look at you lie, you little ChiCom fuck.

Even radical leftist hate site Snopes says;

View attachment 329864

Hey, you're a lying fuck, but you're also a pile of shit with no redeeming qualities...
Look at how fucking stupid you are. Posting his stock portfolio, but if everyone had bought the snake oil Trump was selling, he would have profited big time. That was the whole point you retarded moron. He wanted that stock to explode for him. And when it exploded he would have cashed out before anyone realized it was a flop. People like you are too gd retarded. m
If Trump is so greedy, why does he always donate his Presidential salary?

He didn't.

Your surrender has been accepted.
Well, you do tend to see things that aren't there.

no one I know of in the medical field is on board with it. It's really quite sad. For once I wish I could be wrong.
But you're a liberal so naturally get things embarrassingly wrong all the time. When Trump first mentioned Hydroxochloroqiune( now used all over the world) he also mentioned great hope for Remdesiver( about to be used all over the world.
UV still under development by scientists but attracting interest from FDA and major hospitals. Whoops, another embarrassment but don't let that deter you. Please keep being a fool liberal from whom the whole world can learn the truth about liberalism.

Forum List

Back