Goodbye Hydroxychloroquine. Hello disinfectant and sunlight

1587762515681.png

Go Joe!

I saw the longer one................and it seems he was asking the guy in the room about it.
So you admit he was LYING when he said he was talking to a reporter.
You Trump Chumps should know by now you can't stay ahead of his LIES
SUCKER!!!!!
Now you take my comments out of context LOL

He was asking the bio weapons guy......and the bio weapons guy doesn't do those tests..........

Now back to how YOU PEOPLE are now saying he said drink Bleach.

LMAO

Oops. tRump was contacted by a bleach cure-all advocate before pushing yesterday's miracle cure

The liar is caught again:
The leader of the most prominent group in the US peddling potentially lethal industrial bleach as a “miracle cure” for coronavirus wrote to Donald Trump at the White House this week.

In his letter, Mark Grenon told Trump that chlorine dioxide – a powerful bleach used in industrial processes such as textile manufacturing that can have fatal side-effects when drunk – is “a wonderful detox that can kill 99% of the pathogens in the body”. He added that it “can rid the body of Covid-19”.

A few days after Grenon dispatched his letter, Trump went on national TV at his daily coronavirus briefing at the White House on Thursday and promoted the idea that disinfectant could be used as a treatment for the virus. To the astonishment of medical experts, the US president said that disinfectant “knocks it out in a minute. One minute!”

In his weekly televised radio show, posted online on Sunday, Grenon read out the letter he wrote to Trump. He said it began: “Dear Mr President, I am praying you read this letter and intervene.

Guenon said that 30 of his supporters have also written in the past few days to Trump at the White House urging him to take action to protect Genesis II in its bleach-peddling activities which they claim can cure coronavirus.

On Friday, hours after Trump talked about disinfectant on live TV, Grenon went further in a post on his Facebook page. He claimed that MMS had actually been sent to the White House. He wrote: “Trump has got the MMS and all the info!!! Things are happening folks! Lord help others to see the Truth!”

Paradoxically, Trump’s outburst about the possible value of an “injection” of disinfectant into the lungs of Covid-19 sufferers came just days after a leading agency within the president’s own administration took action to shut down the peddling of bleach as a coronavirus cure around the US.

Revealed: leader of group peddling bleach as coronavirus 'cure' wrote to Trump this week

I got six gallons of bleach to put into the water. You're trying to tell me it won't work??? The same product that turned Michael Jackson almost white won't work? Why am I cleaning all this crap in the bathroom if it can't kill a virus?
Good start

Now, in accordance with presidential guidelines, you need to take that six gallons of bleach and give yourself a nice enema
This guy is stuck on putting things in peoples butts.............OMFG

Why did this pathological, lying smear get stickied to the top when it belongs in the BadLands?

This is just more stupidity.
Why is posting what Trump says a lying smear?
Again sunlight is needed for health, locking people at home because they have a .03 chance of dying when the flu poses a .1 chance of dying Is dumb
Where in the fuck do you live that you dont have windows?
quit being a dumbass,,,
I'm not a Drumpf supporter. You got the wrong guy.
thats not the only criteria for being a dumbass,,,

thinking all windows face the sun or that the sun doesnt move can also prove it,,,

not the mention those that live in apartments have limited windows or none at all,,,
The only criteria for being a dumbass is to be a Drumpf jockstrap supporter like yourself.

Who told you all windows face the sun or that the sun doesnt move? I know I didnt say that.

All you need is one window. You dont need sunlight and disinfectant injected into your ass.
not if that window faces north and its all dark,,,and you also need several hrs of sun a day for full effect, I dont see me standing in front of a window for 4 hrs or the sun staying in one spot ,,,

and when did I mention trump??? we're talking about windows,,,
Most people dont live in a place with one window that faces north and is blacked out. You dont have to see it. All you have to see is the question I asked that you first responded to. What place do you live in that has no windows?

I mentioned Drumpf because you mentioned dumbasses and he immediately came to mind.
I've worked on dozens of apartments that had a ft door a bk door and one window in the bedroom,,that means that 25-50% of that complex had windows only faces north,,,

I also worked on many that had no windows at all and the door went into a hallway..so it had no outside source of light,,,

you are aware that its a scientific fact that sunlight helps with many of the issues we face from health to sanitizing what youre wearing and touching and killing any airborn droplets,,,
I'm Black so of course I know the benefits of the sun. I didnt need science to tell me that. However, only a dunce will think that the sun is going to prevent or cure the virus. How fucking stupid are you to believe that?
Actually doofy the flu disappears every year when people open the windows and spend more time outside

But you be a goody boy and stay inside like uber told
I'm not talking about the flu goofy. Keep up. Didnt you know we are talking about Covid 19?

No we are discussing coronavirus which is the common cold not the flu

Lol u have no clue snowflake
So why did you say the flu goofy? No one said anything about the flu except you. :)
Because both the flu and common cold and the chink virus all die in the sun

Next dumb cement
You sound like Pee Wee Herman. You fucked up and said the flu and now youre saying "I meant to do that"? :laughing0301:

Another Drumpf dumbass steps on his own tiny dick.
Face it the flu and common cold which is the coronavirus both dissapear in nice weather

You probably do not even know that the common cold is a coronavirus

That's ok you are learning
"You probably do not even know that the common cold is a coronavirus."
incorrect

Indeed, common colds don't emerge from Chinese virus research labs.

It's not a common cold, it's a Chinese virus. President Trump has reduced the death toll to more or less a cold though.
Can you Drumpf supporters get together and develop a consensus? How the fuck do you think Corvid is the common cold or the common flu? How fucking stupid do you have to be to think either of those two statements are true? :laughing0301:

Sorry, we are not a flock of sheep like you communists. Having own opinions is allowed.
Of course youre a flock of sheep. Drumpf just has you confused right now so youre just milling about waiting to be rounded up into a cohesive flock again.

You are the flock of sheep. Stop projecting.

Right-wingers will always be the PACK, not the HERD you idiot.
YOU ARE THE PUPPET

I am the master of the puppets.

MASTER! MASTER! That's me they are calling.

Youre just a master puppet. So Esalla said you were a dumbass for not knowing that covid 19 is the common cold. You gone let her talk to you like that?

It's not the common cold, but so far it hasn't killed more people either.

I feel the person wants the economy opened, fair point.

I just heard its the leading cause of death in the US. You sure about that?

50,000 have died so far. 60,000 have died of flu in a single year.

So yes I am sure about it.

Show me where 60k have died from the flu this year please.

We won't have the numbers on this last flu season for months, the CDC says. But what everyone making these comparisons keeps forgetting is that Covid 19 isn't over, not by a long shot. And it has killed over 50,000 in two months, not an entire flu season, which goes from roughly October to April, seven months.

Today President Trump suggested that injecting disinfectant into one's body would fight coronavirus.
Also UV light.
I think Trump supporters should give it a shot and swallow some sunlight (Don't do the disinfectant thing please).

These folks are too damn stupid.

Why did this pathological, lying smear get stickied to the top when it belongs in the BadLands?

Again sunlight is needed for health, locking people at home because they have a .03 chance of dying when the flu poses a .1 chance of dying Is dumb
quit being a dumbass,,,

thinking all windows face the sun or that the sun doesnt move can also prove it,,,

not the mention those that live in apartments have limited windows or none at all,,,
The only criteria for being a dumbass is to be a Drumpf jockstrap supporter like yourself.

Who told you all windows face the sun or that the sun doesnt move? I know I didnt say that.

All you need is one window. You dont need sunlight and disinfectant injected into your ass.
not if that window faces north and its all dark,,,and you also need several hrs of sun a day for full effect, I dont see me standing in front of a window for 4 hrs or the sun staying in one spot ,,,

Most people dont live in a place with one window that faces north and is blacked out. You dont have to see it. All you have to see is the question I asked that you first responded to. What place do you live in that has no windows?

I mentioned Drumpf because you mentioned dumbasses and he immediately came to mind.
I've worked on dozens of apartments that had a ft door a bk door and one window in the bedroom,,that means that 25-50% of that complex had windows only faces north,,,

I also worked on many that had no windows at all and the door went into a hallway..so it had no outside source of light,,,

you are aware that its a scientific fact that sunlight helps with many of the issues we face from health to sanitizing what youre wearing and touching and killing any airborn droplets,,,
I'm Black so of course I know the benefits of the sun. I didnt need science to tell me that. However, only a dunce will think that the sun is going to prevent or cure the virus. How fucking stupid are you to believe that?
Actually doofy the flu disappears every year when people open the windows and spend more time outside

I'm not talking about the flu goofy. Keep up. Didnt you know we are talking about Covid 19?

So why did you say the flu goofy? No one said anything about the flu except you. :)

Next dumb cement
You sound like Pee Wee Herman. You fucked up and said the flu and now youre saying "I meant to do that"? :laughing0301:

Face it the flu and common cold which is the coronavirus both dissapear in nice weather

incorrect

It's not a common cold, it's a Chinese virus. President Trump has reduced the death toll to more or less a cold though.
Can you Drumpf supporters get together and develop a consensus? How the fuck do you think Corvid is the common cold or the common flu? How fucking stupid do you have to be to think either of those two statements are true? :laughing0301:

Sorry, we are not a flock of sheep like you communists. Having own opinions is allowed.
Of course youre a flock of sheep. Drumpf just has you confused right now so youre just milling about waiting to be rounded up into a cohesive flock again.

YOU ARE THE PUPPET

Youre just a master puppet. So Esalla said you were a dumbass for not knowing that covid 19 is the common cold. You gone let her talk to you like that?

We won't have the numbers on this last flu season for months, the CDC says. But what everyone making these comparisons keeps forgetting is that Covid 19 isn't over, not by a long shot. And it has killed over 50,000 in two months, not an entire flu season, which goes from roughly October to April, seven months.

Exactly. I couldnt believe it when I heard that Dr Phil is onboard with this idiocy.

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK
Looks like the Media isn't gonna get question time as much now..............

They did a quick briefing and blew the Media off...............hope it remains..........give an update and BYE BYE.

OH WELL.

You are stating that MDs can inject trace amount of deadly radioactive material into a human to destroy harmful cells, but not trace amount of a disinfectant.
Are you seriously claiming that doctors have proposed injecting lysol or "sunlight" into patients???
If you are truly posting this, you are an idiot.
Yea....
Have you ever had a nuclear cardiac scan?
I guess you haven't.
I hope you never have to.
Nuclear is not Lysol.

quit being a dumbass,,,

Next dumb cement

incorrect

YOU ARE THE PUPPET

it is known. but commonsense merkans having received formal education, making them perfessors in nearly evrythang, know better, cuz them having real genius brains.

quit being a dumbass,,,

Next dumb cement

incorrect

YOU ARE THE PUPPET

Exactly. I couldnt believe it when I heard that Dr Phil is onboard with this idiocy.

These fucks are gd nuts.

quit being a dumbass,,,

Next dumb cement

incorrect

YOU ARE THE PUPPET

it is known. but commonsense merkans having received formal education, making them perfessors in nearly evrythang, know better, cuz them having real genius brains.

Open the stinking country back up and you can go back to talking to all the rest on here during the day that don't have a job. or whatever.

Enough of the virus BS..........time to go back to work.

If you want to drink Bleach............go ahead..........you will not be missed if you are that dumb anyway.

Looks like the Media isn't gonna get question time as much now..............

They did a quick briefing and blew the Media off...............hope it remains..........give an update and BYE BYE.

OH WELL.
Of course, because Trump would have fucked it up even more. It's not the media you have to worry about. It's this two legged gobbly goo Sheep headed idiot Trump you have to worry about.

Forum List

Back