Goodbye Hydroxychloroquine. Hello disinfectant and sunlight

Why did this pathological, lying smear get stickied to the top when it belongs in the BadLands?

This is just more stupidity.
Why is posting what Trump says a lying smear?
Again sunlight is needed for health, locking people at home because they have a .03 chance of dying when the flu poses a .1 chance of dying Is dumb
Where in the fuck do you live that you dont have windows?
quit being a dumbass,,,
I'm not a Drumpf supporter. You got the wrong guy.
thats not the only criteria for being a dumbass,,,

thinking all windows face the sun or that the sun doesnt move can also prove it,,,

not the mention those that live in apartments have limited windows or none at all,,,
The only criteria for being a dumbass is to be a Drumpf jockstrap supporter like yourself.

Who told you all windows face the sun or that the sun doesnt move? I know I didnt say that.

All you need is one window. You dont need sunlight and disinfectant injected into your ass.
not if that window faces north and its all dark,,,and you also need several hrs of sun a day for full effect, I dont see me standing in front of a window for 4 hrs or the sun staying in one spot ,,,

and when did I mention trump??? we're talking about windows,,,
Most people dont live in a place with one window that faces north and is blacked out. You dont have to see it. All you have to see is the question I asked that you first responded to. What place do you live in that has no windows?

I mentioned Drumpf because you mentioned dumbasses and he immediately came to mind.
I've worked on dozens of apartments that had a ft door a bk door and one window in the bedroom,,that means that 25-50% of that complex had windows only faces north,,,

I also worked on many that had no windows at all and the door went into a hallway..so it had no outside source of light,,,

you are aware that its a scientific fact that sunlight helps with many of the issues we face from health to sanitizing what youre wearing and touching and killing any airborn droplets,,,
I'm Black so of course I know the benefits of the sun. I didnt need science to tell me that. However, only a dunce will think that the sun is going to prevent or cure the virus. How fucking stupid are you to believe that?
Actually doofy the flu disappears every year when people open the windows and spend more time outside

But you be a goody boy and stay inside like uber told
I'm not talking about the flu goofy. Keep up. Didnt you know we are talking about Covid 19?

No we are discussing coronavirus which is the common cold not the flu

Lol u have no clue snowflake
So why did you say the flu goofy? No one said anything about the flu except you. :)
Because both the flu and common cold and the chink virus all die in the sun

Next dumb cement
You sound like Pee Wee Herman. You fucked up and said the flu and now youre saying "I meant to do that"? :laughing0301:

Another Drumpf dumbass steps on his own tiny dick.
Face it the flu and common cold which is the coronavirus both dissapear in nice weather

You probably do not even know that the common cold is a coronavirus

That's ok you are learning
"You probably do not even know that the common cold is a coronavirus."
incorrect

Indeed, common colds don't emerge from Chinese virus research labs.

It's not a common cold, it's a Chinese virus. President Trump has reduced the death toll to more or less a cold though.
Can you Drumpf supporters get together and develop a consensus? How the fuck do you think Corvid is the common cold or the common flu? How fucking stupid do you have to be to think either of those two statements are true? :laughing0301:

Sorry, we are not a flock of sheep like you communists. Having own opinions is allowed.
Of course youre a flock of sheep. Drumpf just has you confused right now so youre just milling about waiting to be rounded up into a cohesive flock again.

You are the flock of sheep. Stop projecting.

Right-wingers will always be the PACK, not the HERD you idiot.
YOU ARE THE PUPPET

I am the master of the puppets.

MASTER! MASTER! That's me they are calling.

Youre just a master puppet. So Esalla said you were a dumbass for not knowing that covid 19 is the common cold. You gone let her talk to you like that?

It's not the common cold, but so far it hasn't killed more people either.

I feel the person wants the economy opened, fair point.

I just heard its the leading cause of death in the US. You sure about that?

50,000 have died so far. 60,000 have died of flu in a single year.

So yes I am sure about it.

Show me where 60k have died from the flu this year please.

We won't have the numbers on this last flu season for months, the CDC says. But what everyone making these comparisons keeps forgetting is that Covid 19 isn't over, not by a long shot. And it has killed over 50,000 in two months, not an entire flu season, which goes from roughly October to April, seven months.

it is known. but commonsense merkans having received formal education, making them perfessors in nearly evrythang, know better, cuz them having real genius brains.

Open the stinking country back up and you can go back to talking to all the rest on here during the day that don't have a job. or whatever.

Enough of the virus BS..........time to go back to work.

If you want to drink Bleach............go ahead..........you will not be missed if you are that dumb anyway.

Why did this pathological, lying smear get stickied to the top when it belongs in the BadLands?

This is just more stupidity.
Why is posting what Trump says a lying smear?
Again sunlight is needed for health, locking people at home because they have a .03 chance of dying when the flu poses a .1 chance of dying Is dumb
Where in the fuck do you live that you dont have windows?
quit being a dumbass,,,
I'm not a Drumpf supporter. You got the wrong guy.
thats not the only criteria for being a dumbass,,,

thinking all windows face the sun or that the sun doesnt move can also prove it,,,

not the mention those that live in apartments have limited windows or none at all,,,
The only criteria for being a dumbass is to be a Drumpf jockstrap supporter like yourself.

Who told you all windows face the sun or that the sun doesnt move? I know I didnt say that.

All you need is one window. You dont need sunlight and disinfectant injected into your ass.
not if that window faces north and its all dark,,,and you also need several hrs of sun a day for full effect, I dont see me standing in front of a window for 4 hrs or the sun staying in one spot ,,,

and when did I mention trump??? we're talking about windows,,,
Most people dont live in a place with one window that faces north and is blacked out. You dont have to see it. All you have to see is the question I asked that you first responded to. What place do you live in that has no windows?

I mentioned Drumpf because you mentioned dumbasses and he immediately came to mind.
I've worked on dozens of apartments that had a ft door a bk door and one window in the bedroom,,that means that 25-50% of that complex had windows only faces north,,,

I also worked on many that had no windows at all and the door went into a hallway..so it had no outside source of light,,,

you are aware that its a scientific fact that sunlight helps with many of the issues we face from health to sanitizing what youre wearing and touching and killing any airborn droplets,,,
I'm Black so of course I know the benefits of the sun. I didnt need science to tell me that. However, only a dunce will think that the sun is going to prevent or cure the virus. How fucking stupid are you to believe that?
Actually doofy the flu disappears every year when people open the windows and spend more time outside

But you be a goody boy and stay inside like uber told
I'm not talking about the flu goofy. Keep up. Didnt you know we are talking about Covid 19?

No we are discussing coronavirus which is the common cold not the flu

Lol u have no clue snowflake
So why did you say the flu goofy? No one said anything about the flu except you. :)
Because both the flu and common cold and the chink virus all die in the sun

Next dumb cement
You sound like Pee Wee Herman. You fucked up and said the flu and now youre saying "I meant to do that"? :laughing0301:

Another Drumpf dumbass steps on his own tiny dick.
Face it the flu and common cold which is the coronavirus both dissapear in nice weather

You probably do not even know that the common cold is a coronavirus

That's ok you are learning
"You probably do not even know that the common cold is a coronavirus."
incorrect

Indeed, common colds don't emerge from Chinese virus research labs.

It's not a common cold, it's a Chinese virus. President Trump has reduced the death toll to more or less a cold though.
Can you Drumpf supporters get together and develop a consensus? How the fuck do you think Corvid is the common cold or the common flu? How fucking stupid do you have to be to think either of those two statements are true? :laughing0301:

Sorry, we are not a flock of sheep like you communists. Having own opinions is allowed.
Of course youre a flock of sheep. Drumpf just has you confused right now so youre just milling about waiting to be rounded up into a cohesive flock again.

You are the flock of sheep. Stop projecting.

Right-wingers will always be the PACK, not the HERD you idiot.
YOU ARE THE PUPPET

I am the master of the puppets.

MASTER! MASTER! That's me they are calling.

Youre just a master puppet. So Esalla said you were a dumbass for not knowing that covid 19 is the common cold. You gone let her talk to you like that?

It's not the common cold, but so far it hasn't killed more people either.

I feel the person wants the economy opened, fair point.

I just heard its the leading cause of death in the US. You sure about that?

50,000 have died so far. 60,000 have died of flu in a single year.

So yes I am sure about it.

Show me where 60k have died from the flu this year please.

We won't have the numbers on this last flu season for months, the CDC says. But what everyone making these comparisons keeps forgetting is that Covid 19 isn't over, not by a long shot. And it has killed over 50,000 in two months, not an entire flu season, which goes from roughly October to April, seven months.

it is known. but commonsense merkans having received formal education, making them perfessors in nearly evrythang, know better, cuz them having real genius brains.

Open the stinking country back up and you can go back to talking to all the rest on here during the day that don't have a job. or whatever.

Enough of the virus BS..........time to go back to work.

If you want to drink Bleach............go ahead..........you will not be missed if you are that dumb anyway.

thx 4 sharing. if i am ever in dire need of a sciolist, which is never, quote me again.

Why I just quoted you again.............Now shall we continue this about how everyone should drink Bleach now........LOL

or the other posts about sticking light bulbs up peoples butts..............

This is what the left is..........LOL........and you have a candidate that has early signs of dementia................LMAO.........

Even when your side cheats now you still are a bunch of losers.........lol

i am jack's total lack of surprise.

In his claims that he was being sarcastic, has he or anyone on his team of experts come out and told the public NOT to try to ingest or inject disinfectant? Or are they going to rely on Lysol Co. to cover their ass? If Trump were truly sarcastic and truly gave a shit about the "public," he would say it himself. He has the opportunity every day. Has he?
He wasn't sarcastic. That is a 100% certified lie, and everyone with a functioning brain knows that. "Sarcasm?" Are you kidding me? In a pandemic? Does anyone have any idea just how cruel and evil "sarcasm" would be at this time? That's crazy.

Today President Trump suggested that injecting disinfectant into one's body would fight coronavirus.
Also UV light.
I think Trump supporters should give it a shot and swallow some sunlight (Don't do the disinfectant thing please).

Someone's unsourced tweet is not a source. Please provide a quote with what he actually said

This is a case of blame the messenger, because you can't dispute the message. Sourcing the presidents words from an indirect twitter post is legitimate if the words are legitimate. Twitter was posted faster than the official transcript from the white house, showing the president said just what was posted.

THE PRESIDENT: Thank you very much. So I asked Bill a question that probably some of you are thinking of, if you’re totally into that world, which I find to be very interesting. So, supposing we hit the body with a tremendous — whether it’s ultraviolet or just very powerful light — and I think you said that that hasn’t been checked, but you’re going to test it. And then I said, supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way, and I think you said you’re going to test that too. It sounds interesting.

THE PRESIDENT: Right. And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning. Because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs. So it would be interesting to check that. So, that, you’re going to have to use medical doctors with. But it sounds — it sounds interesting to me.

Anyone else notice that the people that are out protesting without any PPE or social distancing, or the people who kill themselves with stupid cures are generally Trump supporters who think Trump is the smartest one in the room?

Everyone else thinks he's an idiot. Especially when you look at the poll numbers of this shelter in place. 61 percent say we are doing the right thing, 12 percent say we aren't doing enough and the rest say we are doing too much, and that 1/3 is pretty much where Trump supporters are.
All those people........please continue...........

Did you find them in the ad that said to buy magic beans and go to the golden goose with a beanstalk.............LOL

Wow..................I knew Trump was ignorant, but this is the most stupidity displayed in a single afternoon.
Why?
Doctors always inject dangerous substances into humans to save them.
Sometimes MDs actually remove parts of the human anatomy to save the human.
I would advise you not to drink or inject any Lysol. In addition, do not swallow any light bulbs, flashlights, or LED mini-lights.

Nor should you bring those lights into your body "in some other way". LOL.
Trump wants to shove a flashlight up their ass
Basic anatomy escapes the one liner troll............Just because you live in San Fran Sicko..........doesn't allow you to put your pet habits out claiming Trump does them too.

Please keep your sexual perverted issues out of this thread.
What other possible way is there to shine light inside you?
Ask the people doing Cancer treatments and killing cancer with a blue dye and light to show where all the cancer cells are in the bladder........

I ASSURE YOU .......they don't shove a flashlight up the patients ass........That is your personal problem
This isn't cancer you idiot.

In his claims that he was being sarcastic, has he or anyone on his team of experts come out and told the public NOT to try to ingest or inject disinfectant? Or are they going to rely on Lysol Co. to cover their ass? If Trump were truly sarcastic and truly gave a shit about the "public," he would say it himself. He has the opportunity every day. Has he?
He wasn't sarcastic. That is a 100% certified lie, and everyone with a functioning brain knows that. "Sarcasm?" Are you kidding me? In a pandemic? Does anyone have any idea just how cruel and evil "sarcasm" would be at this time? That's crazy.
There's nothing wrong with humor, not even dark humor, imo. It wouldn't be evil, but it was clearly not the case that he was being sarcastic. It's a long thread. I forgive you for telling me what I already said.

Anyone else notice that the people that are out protesting without any PPE or social distancing, or the people who kill themselves with stupid cures are generally Trump supporters who think Trump is the smartest one in the room?

Everyone else thinks he's an idiot. Especially when you look at the poll numbers of this shelter in place. 61 percent say we are doing the right thing, 12 percent say we aren't doing enough and the rest say we are doing too much, and that 1/3 is pretty much where Trump supporters are.
All those people........please continue...........

Did you find them in the ad that said to buy magic beans and go to the golden goose with a beanstalk.............LOL
You never present anything but distractions. You're such a waste of time. You should join Trump on his next Lysol press conference. That way the two of you together, can really say a whole lot of nothing.

There's nothing wrong with humor, not even dark humor, imo. It wouldn't be evil, but it was clearly not the case that he was being sarcastic. It's a long thread. I forgive you for telling me what I already said.
Maybe you did. I joined late in the day and trying to catch up. Thanks!

Ok, so here's where we are in this discussion:
The OP retracted the title regarding injecting sunlight which was false, and those who argued that is what was said have changed their story to disinfectant, and leaves it open to interp where the speach says "In" and not in body.
SO people jumped to conclusions or need and add the word body when context was business structure/building which both Trump and Pence further clarified was about entrances to disinfect people. IF he would have chosen a better word like spray, then you would have still narrated bleach over
Alcohol Isotope just to bust chops.
I KNEW THE WORD INJECT WOULD BITE HIM BY FAKE NEWS which is why Pence clarified the statement at the same briefing.
When people take things out of context and wording to deceive then that is an admission of defeat.
Now someone said this is not about Biden, however you made it about competency over choice of words which even Dems agree Biden is worst at then any politician which is why you refuse to post the data comparison and talk about Bidens speaches.
So according to the premise and narrative of this topic the OP is stating you
CAN'T VOTE FOR BIDEN AND HERE'S SOME REMINDERS WHY:View attachment 327314View attachment 327315View attachment 327316View attachment 327312
We know what the speech said. trump was talking about a disinfectant. And how would you administer such a product into the body?

Liberals owned again

What miserable liars

It talks about using UV rays to sanitize surfaces. Nothing wrong with that

To which Trump theorizes.....Why can’t we shove one of those UV rods up someone’s ass?

Medical science shoves other things up our ass, so why the hell not? colonoscopes, sigmoidoscopes, prostrate biopsies get shoved up people's keisters every day of the week. They would probably want to grease up a UV Rod before insertion, IMHO.

If they didn't get shoved, a lot of people would die early. Thank medical science for that.

We know what the speech said. trump was talking about a disinfectant. And how would you administer such a product into the body?

The Presidents own words:

THE PRESIDENT: Right. And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning. Because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs. So it would be interesting to check that. So, that, you’re going to have to use medical doctors with. But it sounds — it sounds interesting to me.

He was caught thinking out loud and he sounded like an idiot. So what? Not that big a deal. That’s why Fauci and Birx are handling this pandemic and Trump’s job is to listen. My problem is he keeps undermining his experts by couraging these brain-dead protests.
It is a big deal

It shows the thought process of the Stable Genius who is making life and death decisions

Our President is a known conspiracy theory advocate. This just shows the wild ideas he is capable of endorsing

He has been known to peddle stupid conspiracy theories. I give you that, but his gaffe has nothing to do with that and it’s not like his job requires him to be an expert on viruses
his job requires him to not share these undigested brain farts in a public setting allegedly intended to inform the public.

Right, but fuckups happen. Joe Biden has them everyday
What are they?

Trump said nothing of the kind.

I saw him turn around and ask someone a question about disinfectant.
Read the white house transcript of what President Trump said.

You can't make this shit up.

"""""
Trump said at his daily media briefing on Thursday that scientists should explore whether inserting light or disinfectant into the bodies of people infected with the new coronavirus might help them clear the disease.

“Is there a way we can do something like that by injection, inside, or almost a cleaning?,” he said. “It would be interesting to check that.”

Trump's disinfectant idea shocking and dangerous, doctors say
Do you think thats grounds for impeachment?

it was only a passing thought, though admittedly not a very good one

but otoh trump has done a great job pf giving doctors what they need to fight the chinese disease
Where are the tests they need that he said they could get, that he lied about?

Trump said nothing of the kind.
Yes he did.

"I see the disinfectant that knocks it out in a minute, one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning," the president said during the briefing, speaking to his health officials. "As you see it gets in the lungs, it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it would be interesting to check that."

He did not specify the kind of disinfectant.

The president has repeatedly touted unproven treatments during the briefings for COVID-19. For instance, he has touted hydroxychloroquine and as a potential "game changer" in the battle against the coronavirus, but health officials have strongly cautioned against it.
Mr. President, great idea:

1. What volume of disinfectant should be injected?
2. With what frequency?
3. Intravenous, intramuscular, intrathecal or subcutaneous?
4. Can you post a video of yourself receiving the inaugural dose?

He said nothing of the sort. He asked a question. Why do you lie?

You're the liar.

You should visit a doctor because your understander is out of whack!

Today President Trump suggested that injecting disinfectant into one's body would fight coronavirus.
Also UV light.
I think Trump supporters should give it a shot and swallow some sunlight (Don't do the disinfectant thing please).

North Korea has their own quick way to stop the virus...Just shoot them in the head. I just wish more liberals would take that approach, but you know who afraid liberals are of guns...

View attachment 327091

So, because you have no defense over Trumps retarded press conference making an absolute fool of himself, Liberals should shoot themselves? Got it. What a pathetic loser you are.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back