Goodbye Hydroxychloroquine. Hello disinfectant and sunlight

Why did this pathological, lying smear get stickied to the top when it belongs in the BadLands?

This is just more stupidity.
Why is posting what Trump says a lying smear?
Again sunlight is needed for health, locking people at home because they have a .03 chance of dying when the flu poses a .1 chance of dying Is dumb
Where in the fuck do you live that you dont have windows?
quit being a dumbass,,,
I'm not a Drumpf supporter. You got the wrong guy.
thats not the only criteria for being a dumbass,,,

thinking all windows face the sun or that the sun doesnt move can also prove it,,,

not the mention those that live in apartments have limited windows or none at all,,,
The only criteria for being a dumbass is to be a Drumpf jockstrap supporter like yourself.

Who told you all windows face the sun or that the sun doesnt move? I know I didnt say that.

All you need is one window. You dont need sunlight and disinfectant injected into your ass.
not if that window faces north and its all dark,,,and you also need several hrs of sun a day for full effect, I dont see me standing in front of a window for 4 hrs or the sun staying in one spot ,,,

and when did I mention trump??? we're talking about windows,,,
Most people dont live in a place with one window that faces north and is blacked out. You dont have to see it. All you have to see is the question I asked that you first responded to. What place do you live in that has no windows?

I mentioned Drumpf because you mentioned dumbasses and he immediately came to mind.
I've worked on dozens of apartments that had a ft door a bk door and one window in the bedroom,,that means that 25-50% of that complex had windows only faces north,,,

I also worked on many that had no windows at all and the door went into a hallway..so it had no outside source of light,,,

you are aware that its a scientific fact that sunlight helps with many of the issues we face from health to sanitizing what youre wearing and touching and killing any airborn droplets,,,
I'm Black so of course I know the benefits of the sun. I didnt need science to tell me that. However, only a dunce will think that the sun is going to prevent or cure the virus. How fucking stupid are you to believe that?
Actually doofy the flu disappears every year when people open the windows and spend more time outside

But you be a goody boy and stay inside like uber told
I'm not talking about the flu goofy. Keep up. Didnt you know we are talking about Covid 19?

No we are discussing coronavirus which is the common cold not the flu

Lol u have no clue snowflake
So why did you say the flu goofy? No one said anything about the flu except you. :)
Because both the flu and common cold and the chink virus all die in the sun

Next dumb cement
You sound like Pee Wee Herman. You fucked up and said the flu and now youre saying "I meant to do that"? :laughing0301:

Another Drumpf dumbass steps on his own tiny dick.
Face it the flu and common cold which is the coronavirus both dissapear in nice weather

You probably do not even know that the common cold is a coronavirus

That's ok you are learning
"You probably do not even know that the common cold is a coronavirus."
incorrect

Indeed, common colds don't emerge from Chinese virus research labs.

It's not a common cold, it's a Chinese virus. President Trump has reduced the death toll to more or less a cold though.
Can you Drumpf supporters get together and develop a consensus? How the fuck do you think Corvid is the common cold or the common flu? How fucking stupid do you have to be to think either of those two statements are true? :laughing0301:

Sorry, we are not a flock of sheep like you communists. Having own opinions is allowed.
Of course youre a flock of sheep. Drumpf just has you confused right now so youre just milling about waiting to be rounded up into a cohesive flock again.

You are the flock of sheep. Stop projecting.

Right-wingers will always be the PACK, not the HERD you idiot.
YOU ARE THE PUPPET

I am the master of the puppets.

MASTER! MASTER! That's me they are calling.

Youre just a master puppet. So Esalla said you were a dumbass for not knowing that covid 19 is the common cold. You gone let her talk to you like that?

It's not the common cold, but so far it hasn't killed more people either.

I feel the person wants the economy opened, fair point.

I just heard its the leading cause of death in the US. You sure about that?

50,000 have died so far. 60,000 have died of flu in a single year.

So yes I am sure about it.

Show me where 60k have died from the flu this year please.

We won't have the numbers on this last flu season for months, the CDC says. But what everyone making these comparisons keeps forgetting is that Covid 19 isn't over, not by a long shot. And it has killed over 50,000 in two months, not an entire flu season, which goes from roughly October to April, seven months.

it is known. but commonsense merkans having received formal education, making them perfessors in nearly evrythang, know better, cuz them having real genius brains.

Open the stinking country back up and you can go back to talking to all the rest on here during the day that don't have a job. or whatever.

Enough of the virus BS..........time to go back to work.

If you want to drink Bleach............go ahead..........you will not be missed if you are that dumb anyway.

What a retarded mf.

OP, people can see the conferences themselves. No need to insert CNN rage baits.

And yes, the virus does not like sun light. A fact...
How are you going to get the sunlight to the infection?

Trump Asks if Sunlight Can Be Injected 'Inside the Body' to Kill Coronavirus

During the White House press briefing on April 23, Donald Trump brought up the topic of warmer weather helping stop the pandemic spread of coronavirus. It’s a subject the President has brought up numerous times, but on Thursday, he stood before the briefing room and asked Dr. Deborah Birx to look into possible injecting sunlight into people to kill coronavirus.

Trump compared sunlight to being a “disinfectant” in the way in can knock out COVID-19 “in a minute.”

Trump said, “I wonder if there’s a way to do something where it knocks it out in one minute,” Trump said. “Is there was we can do something like that? By injection inside or almost a cleaning. As you know it gets inside the lungs. So it would be interesting to check that.”

Read more: WATCH: Trump Asks if Sunlight Can Be Injected ‘Inside the Body’ to Kill Coronavirus

This man is a f@*king moron!
You idiots fall for everything.
What did we fall for?

Looks like the Media isn't gonna get question time as much now..............

They did a quick briefing and blew the Media off...............hope it remains..........give an update and BYE BYE.

OH WELL.
Of course, because Trump would have fucked it up even more. It's not the media you have to worry about. It's this two legged gobbly goo Sheep headed idiot Trump you have to worry about.
No, we worry that you people vote

Today President Trump suggested that injecting disinfectant into one's body would fight coronavirus.
Also UV light.
I think Trump supporters should give it a shot and swallow some sunlight (Don't do the disinfectant thing please).

Yeah, I saw it. Trump had this big ole sy-ringe and popped the plunger out and sprayed lysol in it right out of the can, and then prepared to inject it. S'prised me when suddenly injected it into Fauci's neck killing him instantly and forever removing any chance of him getting the disease.

Idiotic post coming from someone in search of an intelligent argument.

Why did this pathological, lying smear get stickied to the top when it belongs in the BadLands?

Again sunlight is needed for health, locking people at home because they have a .03 chance of dying when the flu poses a .1 chance of dying Is dumb
quit being a dumbass,,,

thinking all windows face the sun or that the sun doesnt move can also prove it,,,

not the mention those that live in apartments have limited windows or none at all,,,
The only criteria for being a dumbass is to be a Drumpf jockstrap supporter like yourself.

Who told you all windows face the sun or that the sun doesnt move? I know I didnt say that.

All you need is one window. You dont need sunlight and disinfectant injected into your ass.
not if that window faces north and its all dark,,,and you also need several hrs of sun a day for full effect, I dont see me standing in front of a window for 4 hrs or the sun staying in one spot ,,,

Most people dont live in a place with one window that faces north and is blacked out. You dont have to see it. All you have to see is the question I asked that you first responded to. What place do you live in that has no windows?

I mentioned Drumpf because you mentioned dumbasses and he immediately came to mind.
I've worked on dozens of apartments that had a ft door a bk door and one window in the bedroom,,that means that 25-50% of that complex had windows only faces north,,,

I also worked on many that had no windows at all and the door went into a hallway..so it had no outside source of light,,,

you are aware that its a scientific fact that sunlight helps with many of the issues we face from health to sanitizing what youre wearing and touching and killing any airborn droplets,,,
I'm Black so of course I know the benefits of the sun. I didnt need science to tell me that. However, only a dunce will think that the sun is going to prevent or cure the virus. How fucking stupid are you to believe that?
Actually doofy the flu disappears every year when people open the windows and spend more time outside

I'm not talking about the flu goofy. Keep up. Didnt you know we are talking about Covid 19?

So why did you say the flu goofy? No one said anything about the flu except you. :)

Next dumb cement
You sound like Pee Wee Herman. You fucked up and said the flu and now youre saying "I meant to do that"? :laughing0301:

Face it the flu and common cold which is the coronavirus both dissapear in nice weather

incorrect

It's not a common cold, it's a Chinese virus. President Trump has reduced the death toll to more or less a cold though.
Can you Drumpf supporters get together and develop a consensus? How the fuck do you think Corvid is the common cold or the common flu? How fucking stupid do you have to be to think either of those two statements are true? :laughing0301:

Sorry, we are not a flock of sheep like you communists. Having own opinions is allowed.
Of course youre a flock of sheep. Drumpf just has you confused right now so youre just milling about waiting to be rounded up into a cohesive flock again.

YOU ARE THE PUPPET

Youre just a master puppet. So Esalla said you were a dumbass for not knowing that covid 19 is the common cold. You gone let her talk to you like that?

We won't have the numbers on this last flu season for months, the CDC says. But what everyone making these comparisons keeps forgetting is that Covid 19 isn't over, not by a long shot. And it has killed over 50,000 in two months, not an entire flu season, which goes from roughly October to April, seven months.

it is known. but commonsense merkans having received formal education, making them perfessors in nearly evrythang, know better, cuz them having real genius brains.

Open the stinking country back up and you can go back to talking to all the rest on here during the day that don't have a job. or whatever.

If you want to drink Bleach............go ahead..........you will not be missed if you are that dumb anyway.

quit being a dumbass,,,

Next dumb cement

incorrect

YOU ARE THE PUPPET

thx 4 sharing. if i am ever in dire need of a sciolist, which is never, quote me again.

“Supposing we hit the body with ultraviolet or very powerful light. Or inject, suppose you brought the light inside the body or some other way, and I think you’re going to test that too, and disinfectant by injection inside,”

~Donald J Trump
Trump is so dumb.

TRUMP WALKS BACK DISINFECTANT TALK — ‘WANTED TO SEE WHAT WOULD HAPPEN’!

Only a complete moron would believe he wasn't serious when he said it.

Yep. I mean hell, did you see the look on that female doctors face when he turned towards her and asked? She looked like she wanted to be anywhere but where she was when he asked her about it.

And yeah, she even thought he was serious, that is why she was cringing.
Sarcastic my ass......................Trump said something stupid to try to look like the smartest guy in the room, white boarding ideas and asking his teams to look into it. All he did was end up looking like a complete and total jackass.

For those of you who didn't see the live briefing - Trump really said this insane shit.
And he said for real too. No sarcasm anywhere. Not to mention, "sarcasm?" Are you fucking kidding me? At the expense of dead people? What kind of a monster would get sarcastic over a pandemic, wasting precious time? This guy is the worst piece of shit I've ever seen.

TRUMP WALKS BACK DISINFECTANT TALK — ‘WANTED TO SEE WHAT WOULD HAPPEN’!

Only a complete moron would believe he wasn't serious when he said it.

Yep. I mean hell, did you see the look on that female doctors face when he turned towards her and asked? She looked like she wanted to be anywhere but where she was when he asked her about it.

And yeah, she even thought he was serious, that is why she was cringing.
Sarcastic my ass......................Trump said something stupid to try to look like the smartest guy in the room, white boarding ideas and asking his teams to look into it. All he did was end up looking like a complete and total jackass.
She didn't know whether to cry or bust out laughing. It was all she could do to hold it together.

quit being a dumbass,,,

Next dumb cement

incorrect

YOU ARE THE PUPPET

quit being a dumbass,,,

Next dumb cement

incorrect

YOU ARE THE PUPPET

thx 4 sharing. if i am ever in dire need of a sciolist, which is never, quote me again.

Why I just quoted you again.............Now shall we continue this about how everyone should drink Bleach now........LOL

or the other posts about sticking light bulbs up peoples butts..............

This is what the left is..........LOL........and you have a candidate that has early signs of dementia................LMAO.........

Even when your side cheats now you still are a bunch of losers.........lol

Anyone else notice that the people that are out protesting without any PPE or social distancing, or the people who kill themselves with stupid cures are generally Trump supporters who think Trump is the smartest one in the room?

Everyone else thinks he's an idiot. Especially when you look at the poll numbers of this shelter in place. 61 percent say we are doing the right thing, 12 percent say we aren't doing enough and the rest say we are doing too much, and that 1/3 is pretty much where Trump supporters are.

In his claims that he was being sarcastic, has he or anyone on his team of experts come out and told the public NOT to try to ingest or inject disinfectant? Or are they going to rely on Lysol Co. to cover their ass? If Trump were truly sarcastic and truly gave a shit about the "public," he would say it himself. He has the opportunity every day. Has he?

No matter how the Trump sycophants try to spin this, it looks bad. If he was "joking" as some of his most ardent "supporters" claim, how is that a good thing to have the President of the United States joking about a cure for a deadly disease? And none of us are as stupid as Trump supporters. We know he wasn't fucking joking.
So..........he was asking......and asking the wrong guy at the wrong time.

Now you got the I gotcha TDS going out saying he said drink bleach.............DID HE SAY THAT.

Why isn't the MEDIA hounding Cuomo for New York putting positive patients back into nursing homes..........hmmm......2700 body bags and counting........but the MEDIA SERVES the DNC.

Trump never made any such recommendations or suggestions. He was talking about what one of the department heads had just reported about the findings as to the effect of sunlight and temperature on the virus, and he was asking questions of the guy (in responding to another question) in these statements saying, "hey, can we look into this, and could we see if that would work?" the who disinfectant thing was him asking the guy if there was any research or way to look into seeing if something similar to cleaning a hard surface with these disinfectants that work in minutes could be done inside the body or under the skin (the expert said the government does not do that research so basically put the kabosh on it in the same interview). He never suggested we do this, he was asking the expert if we could research or look into whether this could be done. Its the media that then runs with this and says "Trump recommends" to make him look like an idiot, and then people like yourself that run with the headlines thinking its true.

The Media as usual producing false narratives over what is being said, the leftists too easily ran with it, which shows how poorly they think about the CONTEXT of the discussion. Never once did Trump tell the American people to inject themselves with disinfectants, he was asking medical health professionals about the possibilities.
Come on.....be honest

Don’t you think what Trump said was ridiculous?

I am sure you don't think, thinking out of the box is a good idea, after all that is what many researchers/scientists did, to make their discoveries, from the article you and others have ignored, it is at POST 980

"And they certainly would have laughed at Louis Pasteur, who noticed that milkmaids never seemed to get smallpox (based on their exposure to the far less lethal related virus in cowpox) and then used that as the basis for developing the concept of vaccines and herd immunity.

They would have laughed at Benjamin Franklin for noticing how lightning behaves on conductive iron sharpened to a point, the basis for his development of the lightning rod.

They would have laughed really hard at Dr. Barry Marshall, who infected himself by drinking a broth of peptic ulcer-causing bacterium with himself as the human guinea pig in order to prove that ulcers were brought on by bacteria, not stress. No thinking outside the box in Marshall's world of "settled science," either, and Marshall took a massive amount of abuse to reach his life-saving solution.

They probably still laugh at Dr. Robert Atkins for discovering the benefits of a low-carb diet in the 1960s after wondering why diabetic patients were so susceptible to obesity, or Clinton Ober, a cable TV installer and electrician who noticed how electrons from molecules in gravity of the Earth can provide health benefits based on barefoot walking."

=====

You fell for the media false narrative, only lazy thinkers do that.

You think like a partisan, walk like a partisan, you ARE a partisan person.
Trump is not Louis Pasteur or Ben Franklin. He's an idiot who throws spaghetti up against the wall.

Forum List

Back