Goodbye Hydroxychloroquine. Hello disinfectant and sunlight

At Thursday’s coronavirus press briefing,

Trump’s response was to say that he doesn’t listen to his economists in the first place — and that he believes he knows at least as much about the matter as they do.

He then says "
“I know a lot about economists and the answer is they have no idea,” said Trump. “I think I have as good of an idea as anybody.”

So he knows at least as much about the matter, as economist who actually have no idea "about the matter" so he also really has no idea about the matter and admits it.

That really should be his new campaign slogan as people will understand that.

Of course you can't show he actually said that......

Ha ha ha, you either got the wrong video or you are just Bullcrapping me, since he didn't say a single word about economists/economy in any way at all.

You want in-context honesty from a Liberal?
Are you turning stupid!?

Not at all, putting them on the spot on dubious claims is forcing them to put up or shut up.

:)

What dubious claims?

Listening to Trump ramble at these pressers is like watching a slow motion train wreck unfold. Unlike a real train wreck, this one gets repeated the day after. And then the next day, and so on.
Fatso looked pissed off today at the presser. What a loser. Tony has a job to do and it pisses the fatman off when he does his it. Trump is the scowling fool.
View attachment 327101
As always, you never post anything.

"Trump mused about whether disinfectants could be used to treat the virus in humans -- asking whether there is "a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning."

No, he didn't say that.

It should be noted that it wasn’t but a few moments later that Trump gave a clarification of his statement to ABC News reported Jon Karl.

“It wouldn’t be through injections, you’re talking about almost a cleaning and sterilization of an area,” said Trump. “Maybe it works, maybe it doesn’t work, but it certainly has a big effect if it’s on a stationary object.”

So, no, Trump did not suggest we inject ourselves with bleach or Lysol. This is just reporters reporting irresponsibly and very likely on purpose.

Trump said nothing of the kind.

I saw him turn around and ask someone a question about disinfectant.
That's when he sarcastically trolled reporters, right?
I only saw him turn around and make a statement that mentioned disinfectant and said could it be looked into and now every liberal puke in America is having a miscarriage.
We'll, if you only "saw him turn around and make a statement that mentioned disinfectant", then you just admitted to not knowing everything he said. So how can you have an opinion?

I only saw him turn around and make a statement that mentioned disinfectant and said could it be looked into and now every liberal puke in America is having a miscarriage.
THE PRESIDENT: Thank you very much. So I asked Bill a question that probably some of you are thinking of, if you’re totally into that world, which I find to be very interesting. So, supposing we hit the body with a tremendous — whether it’s ultraviolet or just very powerful light — and I think you said that that hasn’t been checked, but you’re going to test it. And then I said, supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way, and I think you said you’re going to test that too. It sounds interesting.

THE PRESIDENT: Right. And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning. Because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs. So it would be interesting to check that. So, that, you’re going to have to use medical doctors with. But it sounds — it sounds interesting to me.

So we’ll see. But the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute, that’s — that’s pretty powerful.

And all that because your internet troll parasite impersonating a president triggered da libs during a pandemic rally. dayum.

• Funny
Reactions: BWK

We'll, if you only "saw him turn around and make a statement that mentioned disinfectant", then you just admitted to not knowing everything he said. So how can you have an opinion?

I have these little voices in my head who keep me informed. Read the White House transcript.

"Trump mused about whether disinfectants could be used to treat the virus in humans -- asking whether there is "a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning."

No, he didn't say that.
THE PRESIDENT: Right. And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning. Because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs. So it would be interesting to check that. So, that, you’re going to have to use medical doctors with. But it sounds — it sounds interesting to me.

• Love

I have these little voices in my head who keep me informed. Read the White House transcript.
Yea, the kind of voices that take on typed words of your own making that tell us you didn't know everything he said. That's your fuck up, no one else's.

The Five Deferment Draft Dodging, Pussy Grabbing Orange Fucking Shit Stain asked the Director of NASA if they had the technology to sterilize people's throats.

Next up, he will Big Foot for advice.

• Love
The Five Deferment Draft Dodging, Pussy Grabbing Orange Fucking Shit Stain asked the Director of NASA if they had the technology to sterilize people's throats.

Next up, he will Big Foot for advice.
space force could capture some space. i hear the virus cannot survive there

Next up, he will [ask] Big Foot for advice.
President Trump knows he's in trouble. He's drowning and he'll clutch at anything that floats.

• Thanks
Trumpies who blindly follow dear leader are in mortal danger.

Watch out for the emergence of street 'lemonade stands' selling disinfectant shots to people with red hats.

• Love
How many posts do you have and how many times do you chose the wrong words or could have used better words? Now compare your precentage with the President by listing all his numbers of speaches and your proof of misspeach.
Then compare that to actual Biden Gaffs beyond missused words and into the twighlight zone.
Then compare Bidens percentages with MSM changed wording in reporting down the line not actual transcripts.
Who would win and lose that comparison
Would Biden or MSM have the highest number of mistakes?
Remember, you being to lazy to do the science and study the data means you are not going by facts, you are decision making through emotions, ones that are created by your puppet master MSM which you would be admitting make up the words/narrative as well as your hostility.
So what's it like being subverted by parrots?

Are you fucking serious??? Biden comes across as the president of Mensa compared to the Orange Buffoon. And no, that is no ad hominem on Trump. He literally tweets dumb shit every day. Literally every day.

And yes, yet again a Trump cult member tries to deflect away from his incompetence.

Trump would easily have the highest number of mistakes.

Look at Obama. 57 states. Remember that? I could spend a couple of hours in a morning writing out his misstatements. I could spend a month on Trump and still find more....

What's it like to be beholden to a narcissistic, bloviated, thick-as-pig-shit, misogynistic fuckwit?

The insanity of Trump and his followers is just over the top; The scramble to protect the American people from the president’s words It's overwhelming really.

What kool-aid have they been drinking, when somebody posts President Trumps words, and they claim he never said them?
People who obviously reside on another planet, or they took Kelly Ann Conway literally with her new found discovery of alternative facts she's been pedaling. This president and his followers have revealed the absolute worst in human psyche, I think I have ever seen.

Next up, he will [ask] Big Foot for advice.
President Trump knows he's in trouble. He's drowning and he'll clutch at anything that floats.
I think he's trying to help. He just doesn't understand the science well enough to do that. So he ought to keep quiet.

Forum List

Back