Goodbye Hydroxychloroquine. Hello disinfectant and sunlight

Trump is not making anything up.
The problems seems to be that the left wingers are blinded by their hate.
UV blood treatment
View attachment 328361
UV treatments were common in 30's 40's and 50's as a method of killing bacteria and viruses in the human body. The development of antibiotics and antivirals made the treatment superfluous plus there was no scientific studies that found it effective. However, there are other reasons mainstream medical science does not use this treatment and has not subjected to rigorous testing. First of all, not only are artificial ultraviolet techniques ineffective and likely deadly for treating an infected person, scientists say, some of them can be extremely dangerous used at home for disinfecting. According to Dr. Bob Lahita, chairman of medicine at St. Joseph University Hospital, the only proven effective us of UV as a treatment has been with psoriasis. UV light is dangerous to humans and is known to cause skin cancer. By the time the virus has taken hold inside your body, no amount of UV light on your skin is going to make a difference. Introducing ultraviolet radiation in the lungs is just too absurd to discuss.

REALLY? Then explain this...

There are hazards to chronic exposure to UV.. Depends on the WAVELENGTHS used... When the dentist is filling cavities or gluing crowns, they hand you a pair of UV glasses. Assemblers on some of product lines use precautions when using UV to cure epoxies and other "UV engineered" materials.

The opportunities to EXPAND this use that I'm NOW looking into since that press conference verified that COVID CAN be killed with UV would be products that clean large open spaces when people are not present.. And the ideas for cleaning "nooks and crannies"without a lot of human exposure would be CONTAINED within some means of public transport that HAVEN'T used this technology ...

We have to be careful tho... Because just like OVER using antibiotics or not taking them as prescribed -- we can create super bugs that BECOME UV resistant.. So you cannot do a HALF ASS job of employing it to save THOUSANDS of lives during even a "normal" flu season...
That says bacteria. Corana is a virus.

You're so focused on making shit up about the presentation at that press conference that you MISSED the big news that UV IS an effective "disinfectant" for Covid on surfaces??? Or did all you morons NEVER WATCH that presentation.. And YES MANY of the flu viruses are destroyed by UV..
You do realize that those surfaces were not inside the body like Drumpf was suggesting right?

I'm not focused on Trump farts like you're drawn to them.. The stuff I absorb from those press conferences are ALL the news I need to get on COVID..

However -- if you missed it in this thread -- there is a public stock company RIGHT NOW investigating using UV INSIDE THE BODY to knock out Covid 19... And Twitter and Google are TRYING to supress any mention of it. THAT gets my attention also when those primadonnas believe they are the POLITICAL gatekeepers of science/tech knowledge.. Are you CONCERNED about THAT?

So "stupid questions" are a valid way of brain storming even in the higher altitudes of science and learning... Pardon me if a Trump fart like that barely moves me to hate him more...
Hah! Mystery solved. Breitbart got to the bottom of it:

Twitter later reversed its censorship, saying the company’s account was “mistakenly” caught in a spam filter.

AYTU is publicly traded on the NASDAQ index. In its research on UV light treatment for the coronavirus, it is working with Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, a major hospital in Los Angeles. The hospital was founded in 1902 and employs over 2,000 physicians.

More information about the “Healight” UV Light treatment being researched by AYTU and Cedars-Sinai can be found on the latter’s website.

Imagine YOU having to quote Breitbart... Much respect for the hurt you suffered doing that...

:abgg2q.jpg:
Yeah........youtube killed the video..........twitter killed the video.................imagine that......

And this research started in 2016...........now you have to go to sites that saved the video and articles to get the information..............

Tells you who owns youtube, google, and twitter.
:omg:
No, it got caught in a spam filter and Twitter reposted it. I put the article up a few pages back.
That was a different site.................the main video was killed on youtube and twitter.........THEY KILLED IT.

I posted them the other day...........and POOF they were gone...

Not before other sites copied them.........LOL ..........OOPS.

Another TDSer not reading thru the thread.. YOU MORON.. You just destroyed your whole phony meme here -- because CLEARLY the context was NOT bleach, or lysol or isopropyl alcohol -- it was UV LIGHT...

And for about 8 pages here we've discussing a company that just announced their intentions to test a UV light disinfectant system to be administered thru a scope into the trachea... But as clueless as you are -- you SKIPPED all that and PROVED -- his comments were about using UV light -- not those other things you imbeciles have been memeing about..

Do you even KNOW the difference??? I doubt it...

The nationwide study was not a rigorous experiment. But with 368 patients, it’s the largest look so far of hydroxychloroquine with or without the antibiotic azithromycin for COVID-19, which has killed more than 171,000 people as of Tuesday. It's the largest look so far of the drug. Your response talking about "poo", certainly factors in on the uselessness of your post.

Not true.. Over 1/2 the physicians in Spain responded to a survey of 6200 Euro physicians and gave HCQuine the highest rating out of 12 possible drug therapies.. And 368 patients is WAAAY too small and the time frame WAAAY too short to draw ANY final conclusions on as has been explained in this thread and with links...

Last edited:
The nationwide study was not a rigorous experiment. But with 368 patients, it’s the largest look so far of hydroxychloroquine with or without the antibiotic azithromycin for COVID-19, which has killed more than 171,000 people as of Tuesday. It's the largest look so far of the drug. Your response talking about "poo", certainly factors in on the uselessness of your post.

Not true.. Over 1/2 the physicians in Spain responded to a survey of 6200 Euro physicians and gave HCQuine the highest rating out of 12 possible drug therapies.. And 368 patients is WAAAY to small and the time frame WAAAY to short to draw ANY final conclusions on as has been explained in this thread and with links...
Yeah, but it makes Trump look bad, which is the main objective.

Disinfectant means BLEEEAAACH, CLOROX or AMMONIA.
We know what are disinfectant are... but you gullibles don’t. trying to twist his words defending this dumb ignorant Trump.
There are only three disinfectants?

Odd. The EPA lists 392 different catalog numbers for disinfectants suitable for use against COVID-19.

But...you say there are only three.

Oh, bother! Who to believe, who to believe?!

Suitable in what way?

Just to be clear because it seems to be a necessity these days. From your link:

These products are for use on surfaces, NOT humans.
Yes, I read that. It changes Charmin's claim in no way at all.

Like I said, I'm just clarifying that these products are not meant to be used internally.
Okay. Would you agree that Charmin's claim that there are only three disinfectants is indeed false?

It's okay. You can admit it. You won't burst into flames. I promise.

It doesn’t matter what and how many disinfectant I mentioned. Disinfectant is disinfectant. Since you mentioned and you know so much about disinfectant.
Tell me which one are suitable disinfectant to you can inject to human. I’ll wait. You cannot be this stupid.

It's not what disinfectant, but that the word disinfect means to cleanse or make clean. The body has always been a proving ground for a number of treatments and trials that attempt to rid the bloodstream of infections/bacterial or viral. Get over it, and abandon this ridiculous narrative y'all keep running with in order to attack Trump. No one is this stupid.

UV blood treatment
View attachment 328361
UV treatments were common in 30's 40's and 50's as a method of killing bacteria and viruses in the human body. The development of antibiotics and antivirals made the treatment superfluous plus there was no scientific studies that found it effective. However, there are other reasons mainstream medical science does not use this treatment and has not subjected to rigorous testing. First of all, not only are artificial ultraviolet techniques ineffective and likely deadly for treating an infected person, scientists say, some of them can be extremely dangerous used at home for disinfecting. According to Dr. Bob Lahita, chairman of medicine at St. Joseph University Hospital, the only proven effective us of UV as a treatment has been with psoriasis. UV light is dangerous to humans and is known to cause skin cancer. By the time the virus has taken hold inside your body, no amount of UV light on your skin is going to make a difference. Introducing ultraviolet radiation in the lungs is just too absurd to discuss.

There are hazards to chronic exposure to UV.. Depends on the WAVELENGTHS used... When the dentist is filling cavities or gluing crowns, they hand you a pair of UV glasses. Assemblers on some of product lines use precautions when using UV to cure epoxies and other "UV engineered" materials.

The opportunities to EXPAND this use that I'm NOW looking into since that press conference verified that COVID CAN be killed with UV would be products that clean large open spaces when people are not present.. And the ideas for cleaning "nooks and crannies"without a lot of human exposure would be CONTAINED within some means of public transport that HAVEN'T used this technology ...

We have to be careful tho... Because just like OVER using antibiotics or not taking them as prescribed -- we can create super bugs that BECOME UV resistant.. So you cannot do a HALF ASS job of employing it to save THOUSANDS of lives during even a "normal" flu season...

You're so focused on making shit up about the presentation at that press conference that you MISSED the big news that UV IS an effective "disinfectant" for Covid on surfaces??? Or did all you morons NEVER WATCH that presentation.. And YES MANY of the flu viruses are destroyed by UV..
You do realize that those surfaces were not inside the body like Drumpf was suggesting right?

I'm not focused on Trump farts like you're drawn to them.. The stuff I absorb from those press conferences are ALL the news I need to get on COVID..

However -- if you missed it in this thread -- there is a public stock company RIGHT NOW investigating using UV INSIDE THE BODY to knock out Covid 19... And Twitter and Google are TRYING to supress any mention of it. THAT gets my attention also when those primadonnas believe they are the POLITICAL gatekeepers of science/tech knowledge.. Are you CONCERNED about THAT?

So "stupid questions" are a valid way of brain storming even in the higher altitudes of science and learning... Pardon me if a Trump fart like that barely moves me to hate him more...

Twitter later reversed its censorship, saying the company’s account was “mistakenly” caught in a spam filter.

AYTU is publicly traded on the NASDAQ index. In its research on UV light treatment for the coronavirus, it is working with Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, a major hospital in Los Angeles. The hospital was founded in 1902 and employs over 2,000 physicians.

More information about the “Healight” UV Light treatment being researched by AYTU and Cedars-Sinai can be found on the latter’s website.

Imagine YOU having to quote Breitbart... Much respect for the hurt you suffered doing that...

Yeah........youtube killed the video..........twitter killed the video.................imagine that......

And this research started in 2016...........now you have to go to sites that saved the video and articles to get the information..............

No, it got caught in a spam filter and Twitter reposted it. I put the article up a few pages back.
That was a different site.................the main video was killed on youtube and twitter.........THEY KILLED IT.

Another TDSer not reading thru the thread.. YOU MORON.. You just destroyed your whole phony meme here -- because CLEARLY the context was NOT bleach, or lysol or isopropyl alcohol -- it was UV LIGHT...

And for about 8 pages here we've discussing a company that just announced their intentions to test a UV light disinfectant system to be administered thru a scope into the trachea... But as clueless as you are -- you SKIPPED all that and PROVED -- his comments were about using UV light -- not those other things you imbeciles have been memeing about..

Idiot....

Bryan: We’re also testing disinfectants readily available. We’ve tested bleach, we’ve tested isopropyl alcohol on the virus, specifically in saliva or in respiratory fluids. And I can tell you that bleach will kill the virus in five minutes; isopropyl alcohol will kill the virus in 30 seconds, and that’s with no manipulation, no rubbing — just spraying it on and letting it go. You rub it and it goes away even faster. We’re also looking at other disinfectants, specifically looking at the COVID-19 virus in saliva.

Impeached Trump: ' Right. And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning. Because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs. So it would be interesting to check that. So, that, you’re going to have to use medical doctors with. But it sounds — it sounds interesting to me.

UV blood treatment
View attachment 328361

Your point is what ???? If the scientist could come up with something that isn't poisonous to the human being, and could fight the virus just like they did with penicillin that can either be injected as a shot or taken by the mouth in pill form that would be great. I use apple cider vinegar to help cleanse my system. Been using it forever, and no adverse effects from it yet. Infact my health is great, and hopefully I can keep it that way. This was within the last eight pages. Everything is fair game. You were the one who responded to me, when I was talking about disinfectants. So who isn't following who and what here?

UV blood treatment
View attachment 328361

They put it back. Spam filter. Why wouldn't a spam filter catch the same video over and over? Of course it did.

I've listened to these free speech crushing primadonnas give testimony on Cap Hill.. The MAIN working section of "their algorithm" works a lot like USMB moderation... Their MAIN INPUT is REPORTS FROM MEMBERS or VIEWERS who punch a REPORT button.. When the #s stack up they kick out the content and do a MANUAL review with one of HIGHLY FILTERED and HIGHLY PAID moderators who got hired for their conformity to the socio-political bents and desires of their company.. The ones they hired that turn out to NOT be in conformist positions with their socio-political views end up getting canned quite ugly...

Seems too easy that you believe it's all entirely automated.. It's not.. They rely HIGHLY on User feedback... And with the emotions and what you called "teasing" going on here -- plenty of Twitter/Youtube users pushing report buttons...

UV blood treatment
View attachment 328361

Your point is what ???? If the scientist could come up with something that isn't poisonous to the human being, and could fight the virus just like they did with penicillin that can either be injected as a shot or taken by the mouth in pill form that would be great. I use apple cider vinegar to help cleanse my system. Been using it forever, and no adverse effects from it yet. Infact my health is great, and hopefully I can keep it that way. This was within the last eight pages. Everything is fair game. You were the one who responded to me, when I was talking about disinfectants. So who isn't following who and what here?

I have no FUCKING idea what you're ranting about.. Try again to respond to our discussion here.. Are YOU AWARE you just DESTROYED the leftist narrative here with that video you just posted? That the context WAS UV light and not bleach, alcohol, or lysol???

Do you know what UV light is? Did you read the 25 or 30 posts about Ayla, the publicly traded company that also makes Covid Test Kits -- designing and testing a system that "delivers disinfecting UV LIGHT INTO THE BODY -- to destroy COVID 19??? If not -- how did you MISS THAT when you're posting 12 or 15 posts an hour here???

Lots of questions I know.. Do what you're CAPABLE OF to respond.. I'll take your "TDS condition" into account if you can't handle this...

Did Obama say that before or after he refused to replenish the national stock of pandemic response supplies?

Trump fired the Pandemic Response Team. Obama officials say the "cupboards/Pantries" were fine when they left. Other than Trump - do you have any "credible" proof otherwise? Other than Trump - have you ever heard anyone from the Department of Defense say President Obama left them with no "ammunition"?
Goodness, so many lies.

"Trump fired the Pandemic Response Team"

No, he didn't.
Media, Democrats Ran With False Claim Trump ‘Disbanded’ Pandemic Office
The official who once ran the White House pandemic program dismissed a false Democratic talking point that Trump eliminated the pandemic-response team and criticized reporters for parroting the claim in news stories.

"No, the White House didn’t ‘dissolve’ its pandemic response office. I was there," wrote former National Security Council adviser Tim Morrison for the Washington Post on Monday.

"It has been alleged by multiple officials of the Obama administration, including in The Post, that the president and his then-national security adviser, John Bolton, ‘dissolved the office' at the White House in charge of pandemic preparedness," Morrison wrote. "Because I led the very directorate assigned that mission, the counterproliferation and biodefense office, for a year and then handed it off to another official who still holds the post, I know the charge is specious."

"Obama officials say the "cupboards/Pantries" were fine when they left."

They may have said it, but they were lying. Even Snopes admits it.

What's True
The U.S. federal stockpile of N95 protective face masks was largely depleted during the 2009 swine flu outbreak and was not restocked.

As for your last claim about ammunition, I haven't heard it from anyone, and it's deflection on your part.

You are lying. Lots of you are LIARS. Snopes said you are lying.
1. Yes Trump disbanded the pandemic. There were couple of threads about disbanded the Pandemic Team. This was part of his deregulation program that idiots were celebrating.
2. He defended himself why he did it. Prove that you are lying.
3. If he didn’t then we would/should NOT have this much sufferings and unpreparedness. Part of the Pandemic team is supposed to give the president the advance warning before it hit this country.

Did Trump Administration Fire the US Pandemic Response Team?

The Trump administration fired the U.S. pandemic response team in 2018 to cut costs.
Rating

True

Snopes is lying.

VERDICT
Partly false: The Trump administration disbanded the “pandemic response” team, but some of the team members were reassigned to roles that included pandemic response

100% true Trump disbanded the Pandemic Tram no matter how you slice it.

Let me give you an example or interpret what you are trying to imply. This is like you have 10 firefighters in California since you are not doing anything to save $ .... 2 work in the post office in Arizona, 2 in the hospitals in Nevada, 6 go to Seattle.

We have fires all over California. Where are our 10 firefighters? Oh we have it they are working somewhere else. Some already got fired or left. Where are the Pandemic team???? That is exactly what happened.

Trump defended himself why he did it. So no matter how you interpret it. He disbanded the Pandemic team.
The national guard does this all the time, and when they need troops they do a troop recall.. I know, you meant to say Orange Man Bad right ?? LOL

UV blood treatment
View attachment 328361

Idiot....

Bryan: We’re also testing disinfectants readily available. We’ve tested bleach, we’ve tested isopropyl alcohol on the virus, specifically in saliva or in respiratory fluids. And I can tell you that bleach will kill the virus in five minutes; isopropyl alcohol will kill the virus in 30 seconds, and that’s with no manipulation, no rubbing — just spraying it on and letting it go. You rub it and it goes away even faster. We’re also looking at other disinfectants, specifically looking at the COVID-19 virus in saliva.
Impeached Trump: ' Right. And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning. Because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs. So it would be interesting to check that. So, that, you’re going to have to use medical doctors with. But it sounds — it sounds interesting to me.

BWK just BLEW you CLEAR out of tthe water.. Because you just short quoted 2 things that happened about 5 minutes apart... Trump CLEARLY is referring to UV light, not bleach, alcohol, lysol...

You two dim bulbs deserve each other... And the DISHONESTY in selective quoting is fixed by just watching what BWK just posted here..,,.,. NOT A WORD about other disinfectants. Trump STARTS and ENDS by discussing UV light,...

Not true.. Over 1/2 the physicians in Spain responded to a survey of 6200 Euro physicians and gave HCQuine the highest rating out of 12 possible drug therapies.. And 368 patients is WAAAY to small and the time frame WAAAY to short to draw ANY final conclusions on as has been explained in this thread and with links...
Not true, or just not conclusive?
In fact, the society that publishes the International Journal of Antimicrobial Agents, in which the French study appeared on March 20, denounced the study on April 3, saying it “does not meet the Society’s expected standard, especially relating to the lack of better explanations of the inclusion criteria and the triage of patients to ensure patient safety.”

Furthermore, two subsequent studies conducted in China and France showed nearly opposite results. The French study used hydroxychloroquine and azithromycin to treat 11 patients with severe COVID-19 infections and found “no evidence of rapid antiviral clearance or clinical benefit.” One patient died, two were transferred to intensive care units and one was pulled from the study due to serious complications.

Dr. David Boulware of the University of Minnesota Medical School’s Division of Infectious Diseases and International Medicine is currently running three clinical trials into the drug’s effect on COVID-19.

The first, which launched March 17 and claims to be the first clinical hydroxychloroquine trial into COVID-19 in the U.S., examines prophylactic effects of hydroxychloroquine in exposed patients without symptoms. The second studies the drug’s treatment effects in symptomatic patients, and the third studies prophylaxis in high-risk healthcare workers.
You are the typical Trump toad always scrambling to grab that next handful of spaghetti to throw up against the wall.

Do you know what UV light is? Did you read the 25 or 30 posts about Ayla, the publicly traded company that also makes Covid Test Kits -- designing and testing a system that "delivers disinfecting UV LIGHT INTO THE BODY -- to destroy COVID 19??? If not -- how did you MISS THAT when you're posting 12 or 15 posts an hour here???
WE ARE TALKING ABOUT INJECTING DISINFECTANT!!! NOT FUCKING UV LIGHT. You have been trying to change to subject to UV light now for two days and it's still not the point.
You are either being willfully blind to defend your secret hero, or there is something drastically wrong with your ability to follow the flow of a normal conversation. Bryan had just spent ten minutes meticulously talking about what kills the virus. He talked about disinfectants, specifically rubbing alcohol and bleach. Trump immediately raised the topic of first, UV light, and THEN asked if there was a way to inject disinfectant? If they'd looked into it? He suggested they should. He even asked Dr. Birx if any research had been done on it.

Now quit with the UV light thing. No one at home has any way to inject sunshine that I know of, so I think that was a safe topic to discuss. WE ARE TALKING ABOUT THE DISINFECTANT.

UV blood treatment
View attachment 328361

Idiot....

BWK just BLEW you CLEAR out of tthe water.. Because you just short quoted 2 things that happened about 5 minutes apart... Trump CLEARLY is referring to UV light, not bleach, alcohol, lysol...

You two dim bulbs deserve each other... And the DISHONESTY in selective quoting is fixed by just watching what BWK just posted here..,,.,. NOT A WORD about other disinfectants. Trump STARTS and ENDS by discussing UV light,...

He was referring to both, ya dumbfuck. :eusa_doh:

First, he was referring to light....

“So, supposing we hit the body with a tremendous — whether it’s ultraviolet or just very powerful light — and I think you said that that hasn’t been checked, but you’re going to test it. And then I said, supposing you brought the light inside the body,”

But then he questioned if we could inject folks with disinfectant....

“I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning? Because you see it gets in the lungs, and it does a tremendous number on the lungs. So it would be interesting to check that.”

So your idiotic claims he was talking about UV light and not disinfectant is nothing less then hysterical Impeached Trump Defense Sycophancy.

Disinfectant means BLEEEAAACH, CLOROX or AMMONIA.
We know what are disinfectant are... but you gullibles don’t. trying to twist his words defending this dumb ignorant Trump.
There are only three disinfectants?

Odd. The EPA lists 392 different catalog numbers for disinfectants suitable for use against COVID-19.

But...you say there are only three.

Oh, bother! Who to believe, who to believe?!

Suitable in what way?

Just to be clear because it seems to be a necessity these days. From your link:

These products are for use on surfaces, NOT humans.
Yes, I read that. It changes Charmin's claim in no way at all.

Like I said, I'm just clarifying that these products are not meant to be used internally.
Okay. Would you agree that Charmin's claim that there are only three disinfectants is indeed false?

It's okay. You can admit it. You won't burst into flames. I promise.

It doesn’t matter what and how many disinfectant I mentioned. Disinfectant is disinfectant. Since you mentioned and you know so much about disinfectant.
Tell me which one are suitable disinfectant to you can inject to human. I’ll wait. You cannot be this stupid.

It's not what disinfectant, but that the word disinfect means to cleanse or make clean. The body has always been a proving ground for a number of treatments and trials that attempt to rid the bloodstream of infections/bacterial or viral. Get over it, and abandon this ridiculous narrative y'all keep running with in order to attack Trump. No one is this stupid.
Except for one thing, Trump was talking about injecting a disinfectant into the body to "cleanse or make clean."

By the way, why are Trump supporters still talking about supporting Trumps statements on disinfectants and UV lights, when he said all of that talk was sarcasm? Why are you all calling Trump a liar? The more you talk about his sarcasms, the more you accuse him of not telling the truth. Lol!

WE ARE TALKING ABOUT INJECTING DISINFECTANT!!! NOT FUCKING UV LIGHT. You have been trying to change to subject to UV light now for two days and it's still not the point.
You are either being willfully blind to defend your secret hero, or there is something drastically wrong with your ability to follow the flow of a normal conversation. Bryan had just spent ten minutes meticulously talking about what kills the virus. He talked about disinfectants, specifically rubbing alcohol and bleach. Trump immediately raised the topic of first, UV light, and THEN asked if there was a way to inject disinfectant? If they'd looked into it? He suggested they should. He even asked Dr. Birx if any research had been done on it.

Now quit with the UV light thing. No one at home has any way to inject sunshine that I know of, so I think that was a safe topic to discuss. WE ARE TALKING ABOUT THE DISINFECTANT.
UV LIGHT IS A DANG DISINFECTANT............

They use robots now to sterilize ICU rooms for quarantine patients.............the higher bands are used for rooms and no one can enter.............

They are also used in planes...........quick way to sanitize the plane.........

The new tech.....2016.....is a different bandwidth.

Probably a bunch of far leftist crank callers so that they could make a story. . . . .

You do know that when the NY mayor made a snitch line to rat out your neighbor, that a bunch of righties swamped it with crank tweets and photo bombs to give him a piece of their mind.

Everyone knows now, both on the left AND the right, that this "epidemic" is a STATE staged crises, and thus, to keep it going, folks need to toe the line.

Folks on the right need to resist, folks on the left need to act scared and fan the flames if they want more government control, tyranny, and socialization.

Things are starting to get awfully transparent at this point.
Of course there will be people grab on to this idea. After all the president did. There are millions of people out there that are seriously lacking in common sense. That's why the president should not be standing in front of the nation and make suggestions and comments about stuff he knows nothing about. Now people in the CDC, local, and state governments will have to issue statements telling people not spend their days sitting under an ultraviolet lamp or drinking bleach. Trump has just created another distraction the nation does not need.
All that time and resources wasted trying to keep people from injecting Bleach instead of focusing on finding a cure. Drumpf is a fucking jackass.
No 'cure' is needed.

You have an immune system.

This has less than .5 fatality. Don't worry about it. Open up the economy and let the creator carry home who it will, let nature take it's course.

We need to stop trying to play god.

This has the same lethality as the annual flu.

Trying to control the universe and play good is what is known as Lucifarianism.
Yep, the immune system is the best defense. This seems to be more and more evident as reports come in about vast numbers of people showing that they already had the virus and got over it. Even in CA they are saying the virus may have peaked way back in December. Meanwhile the left is Pooh Poohing 'herd immunity.' Logically, if one puts oneself in a bubble, the immune system will be more vulnerable and every virus will become 'novel.' This whole shut down is ludicrous. Fauci and the rest of those idiot 'medical experts' should be given their waking papers.

Hasn't really been proven one way or another that there is any immunity even if you've already contracted the virus.
It's a virus and viruses create immunity if one doesn't get gravely ill. If that were not so, there would be no reason to get yearly flu shots which introduce as watered down version of a virus. Also, people who have had this Covid-19 are giving blood because it can be given to cure those afflicted. Read up before posting such crap please.

Well. . . that is not necessarily so.

Some viruses are different. Like HIV, HPV, the viruses that cause cold sores etc. Once you are infected, they stay in your system, and only present when your body becomes unbalanced, like if your Ph balance is off, or you are stressed, etc.

. . . but this is a Coronavirus, e.g. A COLD, a respiratory infection. Most common colds are rhinoviruses.

There is no reason to believe it acts any different than any other seasonal cold. It is just a bit worse of a respiratory infection. Once you have built up an immunity, boom, you should be done with it until it mutates and comes around next year. Neither SARS or MERS are permanent conditions either. Those are also respiratory infections are also corona viruses.

Otherwise, every animal in the animal kingdom would be extinct from their corona-viruses that these came from.

I swear. . . the problem with the authoritarian left? They only believe what their "experts" tell them to think. NO CRITICAL THINKING SKILLS.
Actually it's quite different than the common cold. You know those funny looking crowns on the virus. They make it easy for the virus to attach itself to cells in the lungs. In fact it's adhesion ability is up to a hundred times greater than other coronaviruses. This is important because in order to replicate, it has to attach to cells and break into them. It replicate rapidly and spreads throughout the lungs. Another difference is age makes little difference in cold infections where this coronavirus seems to bypass the young. Another difference is the common cold will usually settles in the upper respiratory system where this cornavirus takes aim at lungs. And there is another important different. Unlike Covid 19, the common cold rarely results in a hospital stay and death is very rare.
All things that changes the game, yet you all want to make fun of someone for asking questions. And worse doing it for political reasons.

Like Hydrochloroquine. You have to be really really dumb and fucking stupid to follow what Trump and irresponsible Fox News are telling you.
Why dumb when doctors all over the world are prescribing it?????
Yea, for Malaria and Lupus. More deaths, no benefit from malaria drug in VA virus study
Did Obama say that before or after he refused to replenish the national stock of pandemic response supplies?

Trump fired the Pandemic Response Team. Obama officials say the "cupboards/Pantries" were fine when they left. Other than Trump - do you have any "credible" proof otherwise? Other than Trump - have you ever heard anyone from the Department of Defense say President Obama left them with no "ammunition"?
Goodness, so many lies.

"Trump fired the Pandemic Response Team"

No, he didn't.
Media, Democrats Ran With False Claim Trump ‘Disbanded’ Pandemic Office
The official who once ran the White House pandemic program dismissed a false Democratic talking point that Trump eliminated the pandemic-response team and criticized reporters for parroting the claim in news stories.

"No, the White House didn’t ‘dissolve’ its pandemic response office. I was there," wrote former National Security Council adviser Tim Morrison for the Washington Post on Monday.

"It has been alleged by multiple officials of the Obama administration, including in The Post, that the president and his then-national security adviser, John Bolton, ‘dissolved the office' at the White House in charge of pandemic preparedness," Morrison wrote. "Because I led the very directorate assigned that mission, the counterproliferation and biodefense office, for a year and then handed it off to another official who still holds the post, I know the charge is specious."

"Obama officials say the "cupboards/Pantries" were fine when they left."

They may have said it, but they were lying. Even Snopes admits it.

What's True
The U.S. federal stockpile of N95 protective face masks was largely depleted during the 2009 swine flu outbreak and was not restocked.

As for your last claim about ammunition, I haven't heard it from anyone, and it's deflection on your part.

You are lying. Lots of you are LIARS. Snopes said you are lying.
1. Yes Trump disbanded the pandemic. There were couple of threads about disbanded the Pandemic Team. This was part of his deregulation program that idiots were celebrating.
2. He defended himself why he did it. Prove that you are lying.
3. If he didn’t then we would/should NOT have this much sufferings and unpreparedness. Part of the Pandemic team is supposed to give the president the advance warning before it hit this country.

Did Trump Administration Fire the US Pandemic Response Team?

The Trump administration fired the U.S. pandemic response team in 2018 to cut costs.
Rating

True

Snopes is lying.

VERDICT
Partly false: The Trump administration disbanded the “pandemic response” team, but some of the team members were reassigned to roles that included pandemic response

100% true Trump disbanded the Pandemic Tram no matter how you slice it.

Let me give you an example or interpret what you are trying to imply. This is like you have 10 firefighters in California since you are not doing anything to save $ .... 2 work in the post office in Arizona, 2 in the hospitals in Nevada, 6 go to Seattle.

We have fires all over California. Where are our 10 firefighters? Oh we have it they are working somewhere else. Some already got fired or left. Where are the Pandemic team???? That is exactly what happened.

Trump defended himself why he did it. So no matter how you interpret it. He disbanded the Pandemic team.

Not the truth. The responsibilities were given to different people and put under a different organization.

Why is everything a fucking lie with you liberals?

You guys claim Trump gutted the EPA, then I spend 30 seconds and go to the EPA website and prove it’s a lie.
Yes Trump disbanded the Pandemic Team. He even defended why he did it. So you are very wrong.

Nobody said he gutted the EPA. His policy is to make the air dirty for the sake of coal industry.
What difference does it make if you read what it say on the EPA.
1. You don’t even know what the differences are. Every thing are good Dr. Trump.
2. You spend 30 seconds reading the EPA website. I’m impressed.

You keep blaming liberals when most you are lying. You are lying right now.
If a leftist-liberal mouth is moving they are lying.
Lol! This coming from the guy who got caught lying on himself.
Prove it BWK, otherwise apologize. YOU are the one lying about the press conference and what Trump said. You can't even supply a quote from Trump that supports your claims. It has been many days now and YOU have the temerity to call ME a liar. Like I said many times in this thread....PUT UP OR SHUT THE FUCK UP!!

Forum List

Back