goodbye my friends----I have it!!!

harmonica

Diamond Member
Sep 1, 2017
bear with me
.......I had very MINOR coughing--and it was a wet cough....coughing maybe once an hour.....in the mornings I felt just about nothing at all.......
....minor chills....maybe started to get tired Friday.....some chills/aches Saturday..nothing lasting long at all
....on Sunday morning I thought, I better get tested for C19, because our work was doing mandatory testing Tuesday---so, I thought I might need to stay home Tuesday just to get 100% better---so--=======
I HAVE COVID 19 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
...like I said, in the mornings I felt just about nothing at all
.. the regular flu feels worse!!!!!!!! .....I barely feel it today......IMO, the testing is either bullshit or they have been making it worse than it really is

I got it. Ain't nothin' but a thing.

The country health department said I could break quarantine this past Sunday, but I'm waiting until tomorrow.

My worst two days were last Sunday and Monday. I felt fucking horrible...

I got it. Ain't nothin' but a thing.

The country health department said I could break quarantine this past Sunday, but I'm waiting until tomorrow.

My worst two days were last Sunday and Monday. I felt fucking horrible...
.....I've had the flu or whatever before years ago that gave me much more aches/etc.....also, I remember not being able to sleep last year or so because I kept coughing.......but I slept fine this last weekend

Were adults truly adult, responsible and informed, it would have been enough to advise wearing masks and travelling absolutely the minimum necessary. Since that is not how things work today, there was a lot of dithering on the part of governments everywhere. No solutions, then poor solutions and changing solutions has worn everyone down. Acting in a civic and civil manner is all that one can do.

bear with me
.......I had very MINOR coughing--and it was a wet cough....coughing maybe once an hour.....in the mornings I felt just about nothing at all.......
....minor chills....maybe started to get tired Friday.....some chills/aches Saturday..nothing lasting long at all
....on Sunday morning I thought, I better get tested for C19, because our work was doing mandatory testing Tuesday---so, I thought I might need to stay home Tuesday just to get 100% better---so--=======
.. the regular flu feels worse!!!!!!!! .....I barely feel it today......IMO, the testing is either bullshit or they have been making it worse than it really is

Rest up and drink liquids. I've had as well as several people I know. Two or three days and it's gone.

Welcome to the herd.

My grandson had it and never felt sick at all...just a lack of taste for two days.....but his school is still closed....this is all a bunch of BS.....

I've got a buddy who had it, and his loss of taste and smell were his only symptoms. He's been tested a half dozen times since the beginning of November and he's negative, but he still can't taste or smell his food...

bear with me

Rest up and drink liquids. I've had as well as several people I know. Two or three days and it's gone.

Welcome to the herd.
..I get about 7.5 hours sleep regularly ......these last few days much more

My grandson had it and never felt sick at all...just a lack of taste for two days.....but his school is still closed....this is all a bunch of BS.....
..yes, they said lack of taste could be a symptom ....since I still had my taste and a wet cough, I'm very skeptical about the test

Forum List

Back