Goodbye Obamacare, you were an abject failure, as we all knew you would be.

Thank goodness. I believe that we should round up communists now, and give them the choice of selling their property and holdings and leaving the country, or having their property seized and throwing them in prison.

GOP Eyes Lightning Strike on Obamacare to Kick Off Trump Era
Koshergirl, what improvements in healthcare do you expect the repeal of Obamacare to accomplish? How will the country be better off? How will your life and healthcare be affected?

Nothing makes me despise commies more than their insistence that in order to remove some criminal oppression they have leveled against us, we must substitute something they approve of to take its place. Nope, we don't have to. We don't have to satisfy whatever weirdness you have going on in your brain that justifies the illegal monstrosity of Obamacare. You will just have to accept that it's going away. You don't have to approve. Nobody cares what you think. The very fact that you can even ask such a ridiculous question with a straight face is all the evidence I need that you are irrelevant.

would be good to see it go and all its fines no one has paid go with it. Thing is, the "repeal Obamacare" folks are all very silent.

Of course they are, they don't want to tip their hand. Trump isn't president yet.

And our republican politicians sold us out with obamacare, remember. They're just waiting to see what happens.

Not only did the libs lose all the free shit Hillary and Bernie promised them, now we are taking away the free shit Obama gave them. Time to get a job and pay your own bills libs :eusa_dance:
Yep, blues, and I'm sure when you are old and inform that your kids will take care of you, just like you take care of your parents and aged old aunts.
Thank goodness. I believe that we should round up communists now, and give them the choice of selling their property and holdings and leaving the country, or having their property seized and throwing them in prison.

Koshergirl, what improvements in healthcare do you expect the repeal of Obamacare to accomplish? How will the country be better off? How will your life and healthcare be affected?

Nothing makes me despise commies more than their insistence that in order to remove some criminal oppression they have leveled against us, we must substitute something they approve of to take its place. Nope, we don't have to. We don't have to satisfy whatever weirdness you have going on in your brain that justifies the illegal monstrosity of Obamacare. You will just have to accept that it's going away. You don't have to approve. Nobody cares what you think. The very fact that you can even ask such a ridiculous question with a straight face is all the evidence I need that you are irrelevant.
NAZI!

What did Obama fail to do that you wanted him to do?
  1. Control the border.
  2. Cut government spending.
  3. Deport illegals.
  4. stop spending on green energy boondoggles.
  5. Cut taxes
  6. Cut government regulations
For starters.

Wow, that's a big central government agenda coming from an anarchist who used to claim that for all practical purposes the federal government shouldn't exist.

If you like your plan / doctor you can keep your plan / doctor.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Everything..he was only president to the dindu nuffins
Screenshot_2015-05-09_at_7.11.19_PM.jpg

Not be a pussy whipped bitch....

Where in your world does that pass for an intelligent answer?

1. Control the border.
  2. Cut government spending.
  3. Deport illegals.
  4. stop spending on green energy boondoggles.
  5. Cut taxes
  6. Cut government regulations
For starters.

Wow, that's a big central government agenda coming from an anarchist who used to claim that for all practical purposes the federal government shouldn't exist.
No, that's the exact opposite of a big government agenda. Even controlling the border reduces the size of government because it reduces the number of illegals collecting welfare.

I'm not too worried about it. They will keep the good parts, and fix the parts that could have been fixed before if the right wasn't such babies, and give it another name. Call it what you like, but Obamacare will still be here, no matter what you end up calling it.
Sorry but the right had nothing to do with Obama Care. Democrats own it 100%.

Forum List

Back