Goodbye Obamacare, you were an abject failure, as we all knew you would be.

I'm not too worried about it. They will keep the good parts, and fix the parts that could have been fixed before if the right wasn't such babies, and give it another name. Call it what you like, but Obamacare will still be here, no matter what you end up calling it.
I don't care if they call it fools care... it no longer is mandatory.
:dance:
We'll see.
How to cancel your Marketplace plan

You were never required to have insurance through that market place. You have always had the right to do everything listed in your link. You just need to have some sort of acceptable plan.
Or pay the tax like I do...
But I no longer have to do that, pay the tax now.

Really? You know that, even though nothing has been done yet? How do you know that?

We'll see.
How to cancel your Marketplace plan

You were never required to have insurance through that market place. You have always had the right to do everything listed in your link. You just need to have some sort of acceptable plan.
Or pay the tax like I do...
But I no longer have to do that, pay the tax now.

Really? You know that, even though nothing has been done yet? How do you know that?
I'll just stop paying the tax… What can they do? LOL

Thank goodness. I believe that we should round up communists now, and give them the choice of selling their property and holdings and leaving the country, or having their property seized and throwing them in prison.

GOP Eyes Lightning Strike on Obamacare to Kick Off Trump Era

Liberals knew it would be a failure too. That was the plan. Kill healthcare so they could get single payer. If Trump follows through on ending it, he'd be doing a great thing for his country

Hopefully it'll be scrapped. It was an Un-American debacle right from the very beginning. The Mandate especially, was a Big Government overreach disgrace.

I'm not too worried about it. They will keep the good parts, and fix the parts that could have been fixed before if the right wasn't such babies, and give it another name. Call it what you like, but Obamacare will still be here, no matter what you end up calling it.
We'll see.

What we'll see is that abominable piece of legislation gutted like a fish.

We'll see a big show of doing it, but I doubt there will be much change. Trump promised to repeal and replace every single part of it. I wonder why he doesn't do that.

Well, the obvious reason is he won't be President for another month and a half ...

Thank goodness. I believe that we should round up communists now, and give them the choice of selling their property and holdings and leaving the country, or having their property seized and throwing them in prison.

Koshergirl, what improvements in healthcare do you expect the repeal of Obamacare to accomplish? How will the country be better off? How will your life and healthcare be affected?

Hopefully it'll be scrapped. It was an Un-American debacle right from the very beginning. The Mandate especially, was a Big Government overreach disgrace.
Legalized extortion
That is the biggest fuck up of Obamacare, making someone pay for something they're never going to use. LOL

Legalized extortion
That is the biggest fuck up of Obamacare, making someone pay for something they're never going to use. LOL

It was an ugly Un-American piece of legislation. I hope it's scrapped very soon.

Legalized extortion
And now that Medicare as we know it is also in jeopardy, you must be in ecstasy.

This is code for no longer insured and butt-hurt. I do like the lipstick lesbians however, but does it fly with your base?

Very un American of you. Is this the beginning of the Trump fascist takeover?
They're criminals.

See commie pigs don't understand why, if you take property and liberty away from CRIMINALS, it isn't okay to take property and liberty away from EVERYBODY.

That's because you're commie pigs.

Koshergirl, what improvements in healthcare do you expect the repeal of Obamacare to accomplish? How will the country be better off? How will your life and healthcare be affected?

Nothing makes me despise commies more than their insistence that in order to remove some criminal oppression they have leveled against us, we must substitute something they approve of to take its place. Nope, we don't have to. We don't have to satisfy whatever weirdness you have going on in your brain that justifies the illegal monstrosity of Obamacare. You will just have to accept that it's going away. You don't have to approve. Nobody cares what you think. The very fact that you can even ask such a ridiculous question with a straight face is all the evidence I need that you are irrelevant.

Not only did the libs lose all the free shit Hillary and Bernie promised them, now we are taking away the free shit Obama gave them. Time to get a job and pay your own bills libs :eusa_dance:

Legalized extortion
And now that Medicare as we know it is also in jeopardy, you must be in ecstasy.

Yeah you commies always maintain that old people will die any time we eliminate an unnecessary piece of extortion that you have illegally leveled against us. I think it's because in your mind, if you don't get what you want, the next step is to start killing vulnerable people.

Nothing makes me despise commies more than their insistence that in order to remove some criminal oppression they have leveled against us, we must substitute something they approve of to take its place. Nope, we don't have to. We don't have to satisfy whatever weirdness you have going on in your brain that justifies the illegal monstrosity of Obamacare. You will just have to accept that it's going away. You don't have to approve. Nobody cares what you think. The very fact that you can even ask such a ridiculous question with a straight face is all the evidence I need that you are irrelevant.

would be good to see it go and all its fines no one has paid go with it. Thing is, the "repeal Obamacare" folks are all very silent.

What did Obama fail to do that you wanted him to do?
  1. Control the border.
  2. Cut government spending.
  3. Deport illegals.
  4. stop spending on green energy boondoggles.
  5. Cut taxes
  6. Cut government regulations
For starters.

Forum List

Back