Google Celebrates Birthday Of Bin Laden Admirer Yuri Kochiyama

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Google admires people who speak highly of mass-murderers. These people hate this country so much, yet they may or may not realize that the only reason they haven't been thrown in prison or executed is because this country is sort of free:

220px-Yuri_Kochiyama.jpg

In a 2003 interview, she expressed admiration and support for Osama bin Laden, saying "...I consider Osama bin Laden as one of the people that I admire. To me, he is in the category of Malcolm X, Che Guevara, Patrice Lumumba, Fidel Castro.... I thank Islam for bin Laden. America’s greed, aggressiveness, and self-righteous arrogance must be stopped. War and weaponry must be abolished."[15][25]

yuri-kochiyamas-95th-birthday-5723472594468864-hp2x.jpg

Yuri Kochiyama's 95th Birthday
  • May 19, 2016
  • It’s with great pleasure that Google celebrates Yuri Kochiyama, an Asian American activist who dedicated her life to the fight for human rights and against racism and injustice. Born in California, Kochiyama spent her early twenties in a Japanese American internment camp in Arkansas during WWII. She and her family would later move to Harlem, where she became deeply involved in African American, Latino, and Asian American liberation and empowerment movements. Today's doodle by Alyssa Winans features Kochiyama taking a stand at one of her many protests and rallies.

Kochiyama left a legacy of advocacy: for peace, U.S. political prisoners, nuclear disarmament, and reparations for Japanese Americans interned during the war. She was known for her tireless intensity and compassion, and remained committed to speaking out, consciousness-raising, and taking action until her death in 2014.

It is very troubling that filthy, hypocritical, anti-white Jap never advocated for reparations for European civilians interned in actual concentration camps in the South Pacific by the Japanese during the war!

Google admires people who speak highly of mass-murderers. These people hate this country so much, yet they may or may not realize that the only reason they haven't been thrown in prison or executed is because this country is sort of free:

220px-Yuri_Kochiyama.jpg

In a 2003 interview, she expressed admiration and support for Osama bin Laden, saying "...I consider Osama bin Laden as one of the people that I admire. To me, he is in the category of Malcolm X, Che Guevara, Patrice Lumumba, Fidel Castro.... I thank Islam for bin Laden. America’s greed, aggressiveness, and self-righteous arrogance must be stopped. War and weaponry must be abolished."[15][25]

• May 19, 2016
  • It’s with great pleasure that Google celebrates Yuri Kochiyama, an Asian American activist who dedicated her life to the fight for human rights and against racism and injustice. Born in California, Kochiyama spent her early twenties in a Japanese American internment camp in Arkansas during WWII. She and her family would later move to Harlem, where she became deeply involved in African American, Latino, and Asian American liberation and empowerment movements. Today's doodle by Alyssa Winans features Kochiyama taking a stand at one of her many protests and rallies.

Kochiyama left a legacy of advocacy: for peace, U.S. political prisoners, nuclear disarmament, and reparations for Japanese Americans interned during the war. She was known for her tireless intensity and compassion, and remained committed to speaking out, consciousness-raising, and taking action until her death in 2014.

Again?
What, did she get born every four days?

220px-Yuri_Kochiyama.jpg

• May 19, 2016

Yo, at least we know who to demolish when the time comes!!! Another words, the ones with their HEADS UP OBAMA`S ASS WHO CAN`T SEE THE LIGHT!!!

"GTP"
They Are Marching To The Beat!
gty_nazi_march_jc_150323_16x9_992.jpg

Forum List

Back